Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Nov-21, 21:53
AverageUsername

Dominatrix Punishment University | A Female Domination Story

Part 1 - First Day of Punishment

My parents always complained about how awful my behavior was toward other people, especially other women. One day, they were so fed up with how I had been acting that they decided to put me into Punishment University. I had no choice, if I ever went against my parents wishes, they would have kicked me out to live on the streets.

They never understood me. The real reason I acted out was because I am secretly afraid of girls and the things they could do to me. So, I decided that before any girl could get the jump on me, I would get the jump on her.

At my old school, I acted like a jerk to push women away from me. I soon found out this strategy wouldn't work at Punishment University. I insulted one of our school's newest transfer students, Lisa. She was taller than me, had strong thighs, long brown hair, blue eyes, and came all the way from France. She had an extremely short temper, of which I learned the hard way. As we walked past each other in the hallway, I made a snarky comment about how her backpack was too girly for her to be wearing.

Her face ran red with anger. She took her backpack off and pushed me from behind, throwing me down to the ground. Then, she stepped on top of my face, squishing my lips and cheeks into her dirty, muddy soles. "I better not hear you insult me like that again, or else it won't be this foot in your face, but something much worse."

She left me there, laying on the ground, as she walked away. I got a perfect view of her swaying hips as she strutted away from me. This girl was by far the most intimidating girl I met so far. I speedily jogged to class, worried I was going to make the wrong first impression by being late.

"I'm HERE!" I shouted, still panting from the sprint to make it on time. I looked at the clock, 2 minutes late. Maybe no one noticed, if I just slowly walk to my seat and play it cool...

"Young man, how dare you disrespect my class by arriving 2 minutes late! And to have the audacity to pretend you did nothing wrong, I can't think of a better example for pure idiocy." My heart immediately sank as I stopped in my tracks. I looked up to see this 29 year old woman in a tight red and white schoolgirl outfit standing up at the whiteboard, throwing me looks of scorn and disbelief. I quickly glanced at her name written in chalk.

"Sorry Ms. Mindy, won't happen again." I began resuming the path to my seat when Ms. Mindy lectured me once more. I stopped within arms length of my desk. "You know why your parents sent you here young man?"

"I don't really care what my parents think." This comment gave Ms. Mindy a smirk. "The reason they sent you to Punishment University is because they aren't able to effectively train you to be a good boy. Bad behavior will not be accepted in any of the classrooms here."

"What are you going to do, quiz me to death?" Her smirk grew in size. "Well, as you can see it isn't only bad boys who get sent here, we also get bad girls, but we deal with them much differently. Bad boys get most of their punishments dished out by bad girls. This allows the bad girls an outlet for their negative emotions and teaches bad boys to grovel at the feet of womankind."

I did not like where this was headed, I bolted for the door. However, two girls stood up and grabbed each of my arms, dragging me to the front of the class. As I was being dragged, I noticed most of the students in my class were women. There were only two other boys enrolled in this class, compared to the seventeen women.

"Thank you girls, now lets determine a punishment fit for this little guy." My dignity already began shattering into a million pieces. The three of them brainstormed for a little until Ms. Mindy decided an efficient course of action for my punishment.

"Here at Punishment University, we like to make good first impressions, something you don't understand. So, let me show you a good first impression of our punishments." Ms. Mindy pushed the desk away so the whole class could see what was about to happen.

"I am going to perform your first punishment. Lay your head face up in my chair, now." I wanted so badly to avoid this from progressing any further, but I didn't want my parents to have another example of me acting out. I didn't want to make my situation any worse than it aready was. I gave in to her demands.

I laid my head down, face up in her chair, still warm from her sitting down in it earlier. Then, one of the girls came over and propped my legs up onto another chair. "Alright class, pop quiz. What's the best way to scar a bad boy's memory for life?" I looked across the room as a whole host of hands rose in response to this question.

"Make him kiss your feet!"
"Crush him in a schoolgirl pin!"
"Spit in his mouth!"

"All good answers class, but I am looking for something a little more interesting." As she said this, she stepped her legs over top of my body, her (almost knee length) skirt draping over my head. I was engulfed in her skirt's shadowy darkness, looking up at her pink thong.

The class shouted out even more answers. I was inches away from her unusually large ass. I never noticed how beautiful her ass was underneath the skirt until now. I could not stop staring at how tightly her thong hugged her big, juicy butt.

"Sit on his face!"
"Make him eat your thong!"
"Have him kiss your bare ass!"

"That is correct class!" I never though such words could bring me so much solemn sorrow and sweet satisfaction at the same time. She lowered her ass down ever so gently on top of my mouth and nose. I lost all recollection of color, except a pink line running between my eyes, across the center of my nose, and down the middle of my mouth. Strangely, her ass smelled like cherries and feet. I couldn't decide if I liked it or not.

"Ok class, sorry for the delayed start, let us spend the rest of this hour and fifty-three minutes exploring the theories of historical philosophy."

Notes: Sorry if this story comes as a surprise. I surprised myself as I was inspired to write it out of the blue. I will revisit this plot and consider making more entries to this story if you guys express enough interest. Until then, back to Midnight Maidens.

Last edited by AverageUsername; 17-Nov-21 at 22:01.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-21, 07:40
AverageUsername

Default Re: Punishment University | A Female Domination Story

Part 2 - First Day of Punishment Continued

My head was beginning to cook underneath Ms. Mindy's skirt. Her ass made a tight seal around my entire face, and every minute I spent breathing into her pink thong was another minute without fresh air or natural light.

I began to moan a little in an effort to get her attention. I begged for her to release me from this dungeon of heat and sweat.

"Hm, looks like our troublemaker is already begging for my mercy. He hasn't even surpassed twenty minutes buried nose deep underneath me."

The class began to roar and scream in volleys of laughter and insult. If only they were in my situation, they would be begging as much, if not harder than me to receive even the slightest bit of fresh air.

"Mr. Trouble..."

Oh no, only twenty-seven minutes into my new school and I already have a horrible nickname.

"...I am inclined to be a little more lenient than usual since this is your first day here. Please, remember this moment next time you decide to waste my precious time by being late to class. If this continues to go on, I will not hesitate to give you the maximum punishment. Do I make myself clear?"

She still dug her ass deeper in, burying my nose and mouth in her bodily bondage.

"Yehm... Mahm..." My muffled attempt at a "yes ma'am" was pathetic, to say the least. But it worked.

She gently rose up off my face. Finally! Fresh air, natural light, colors other than pink! I was overjoyed to be released from my first, of many, punishments at this university.

I stood up from my chair to see the faces of my fellow classmates. I could feel the humiliation rise up inside of me. The girls were pointing fingers, laughing under their breath, and whispering gossip to one another.

My first impression of the school came instantly to fruition. These next few months would be hell on earth.

Remarkably, I was able to avoid any further punishments in all my other classes as the day went forward. That is, up until the very last class, Introduction to Punishment 101.

I heard rumors that there was going to be a guest speaker, a former graduate of Punishment University. I was excited for this class, because once I was done with it I could go home and finally start enjoying my day.

I shuffled into the huge auditorium. This time, I didn't notice any other freshman boys in this class with me. I was the lone wolf in a sea of 230 women. I began to shrink in my seat, hoping I could just blend in and not draw any attention to myself.

At that moment, I heard a familiar, yet disheartening voice. "Alright freshman, welcome to Intro to Punishment, I am your resident senior here at Punishment University and I will be conducting the class the rest of this semester." I couldn't believe I would have to report to Lisa, the woman who drove me into the ground with her nasty shoes, for the rest of freshman year.

"And now, give a big round of applause for our guest speaker Brianna, and her boyfriend Mark!"

I began to hear chatter amongst the crowd.

"I heard she made him eat her farts."

"I heard that he is her servant for life."

"I heard he kisses her ass every night, as a show of respect and dominance."

I instantly knew this Brianna chick was bad news, and I planned to stay as far away from her as possible.

"Hello everyone, as you heard my name's Brianna and I will be your guest demonstrator for the rest of the evening, with help from my assistant Mark. Say hi Mark!"

"Uhm... Hi?"

"We'll work on that when we get home."

Guest demonstrator? What the hell was that?!

"Any questions before we get started?"

I rose my hand as my curiosity peaked.

Brianna shouted out, "Yes, you in the far back, what's your name?"

"It's..."

Just as I was about to respond a woman in the front instantly stood up and shouted, "His name is Mr. Trouble, Queen B!"

"Queen B, I like that! Anyways, Mr. Trouble, what's your real name?"

"It's Trent."

"Well Trent, what would you like to know?"

"What in the world is a guest demonstrator?"

"I am glad you asked. Guest demonstrators in this class help illustrate certain moves or holds that are extremely effective and result in submissions. Freshmans need to learn this to survive at this university. Trust me, I was once in your shoes, and I was so grateful for all the moves this course taught me. Made me into the woman I am today, and helped me secure a wonderful boyfriend. Does that answer your question sir?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Oh Mark, sweetie, could you get the camera and take some pictures of me. I will be extra grateful."

She smiled the most adorable smile when Mark complied. She was so sexy, I began to envy Mark.

"Well, I need a boy volunteer... aaaand since you already grabbed my attention ...why don't you come up here Trent?"

As I slowly walked down to the stage, I knew my night was for sure going to end with a bang.

"Everyone give it up for Trent!"

I received no praise whatsoever. I eventually got up to the stage and walked up to Brianna.

"Now Trent, I want you to do exactly as I say, think you can handle that?"

"I have survived this long, what's another fifty minutes?"

"That's the spirit! Ok students, today we will be going over chokeholds. Trent, try to follow along with me as we go through 3 basic holds."

"I will try."

"Lay flat on your back for me and slightly raise your head off the ground."

I did as she said. Brianna came from behind and wrapped her left leg underneath my left arm and across the top of my torso.

"Watch carefully class, leg placement is important."

Next, Brianna wrapped her right leg around and on top of my neck.

"I have successfully put Trent into a Rear Triangle Choke. Now watch how I apply the pressure."

She twisted herself to the right and extended her spine outward as she tightened her legs around my torso and neck and pulled my left arm up. I saw three flashes of light from Mark'a camera.

"Get my good side honey?"

"Is there even a bad side?"

"Aw, your my teddy bear."

The whole crowed responded with "awwwwww" to their comments. It was so disgusting.

"Hey, get a room you two."

Brianna did not like my comment, so she tightened up her hold and extended her armbar.

"Class, you don't have to learn how to do the armbar just yet, as this is me adding a little flair to the move. Just stick to the basics and you should have boys tapping in no time."

"Aggghh!!!"

I screamed in pain and instantly started tapping the floor so hard, I think my hand went temporarily numb.

She waited until the fifth tap to release me from my hold.

"Never release your grip on the first tap. Helps to assert your dominance and toy with his mind when you wait for the fifth or sixth tap."

I gasped in pain as I could feel my heartbeat throbbing through my arm. Mark sympathetically asked, "Hey man, you ok? I been on the receiving end of her armbars before, it isn't fun."

Finally, someone showing me some sympathy today.

"Yeah, I think I am fine. If she pulled any further she would have dislocated my shoulder."

"Is my boo boo making a friend?"

Mark blushed as she addressed him in this manner.

"Hey, I thought we agreed we would only use our nicknames when we are together in bed?"

"Yeah, but you're just so damn cute right now."

I interjected, "Don't you have a class to teach?"

"Oh, right. Okay, move number 2, the reverse figure four headscissor. Trent could you please lay on the floor the exact same way we started last time?"

"Yes Brianna."

"That's Queen B to you sir."

"Ugh, fine, Queen B."

"That's better!"

I got into position and she straddled my upper chest. She was facing away from my head as she wrapped her right leg around the back of my neck and her left leg around her right foot.

"Now there are two different variantions for this move. Here is variation number 1."

She proceeded to grab her left leg with her left arm and pull upward, increasing the pressure around my neck as my chin began to dig into her crotch. However, I didn't have to tap as she released me pretty soon from this variation. 2 flashes came from Mark's camera before she released me.

"Now this is the variation I want all of you to remember."

She sat herself up, maintaining her headscissor around my neck. But, instead of using her left arm to apply the pressure, she let gravity do the work. She sat her crotch over top of my mouth, but remained in her reverse figure four.

"This is a reverse figure four headscissor facesitting combo. It is one of my favorite holds because it allows for an easy transition into a full-on reverse facesit. Unfortunately, I will not be here to demonstrate smothering holds next week. But Lisa will!"

I began tapping out again, this time she freed me on the fourth tap.

"How did that hold feel Trent?"

"I liked that hold better, seemed more comfortable than the last one."

"Yeah, that's only because I use figure four as a transition. You would've been begging me to stop in a reverse facesit."

"How about let's never find out then."

"Eh, suit yourself, it's your loss... Alright, finishing out strong with position number 3, the No-Gi Ezekiel mounted choke."

She didn't even have to tell me this time, I was already laying down, ready for her to dish the pain.

"You want to establish an aggressive straddle on top of his entire chest to stomach area. Then wrap either your right or left arm around the back of his neck and use the other arm to apply the pressure."

She did this with ease, constricting my airways by collapsing my neck into her arms and shoulder blade.

I began choking on my own spit, wheezing for air in this hold. I tapped out nine times until she finally released the pressure.

"And after you win the fights, make sure you do a victory pose or two."

She proceeded to stick both her feet in my face as she flexed her biceps while sitting on top of my stomach.

"Alright class, that will be all for today."

After everyone had left, Brianna got up off of me and took ahold of my hand to help me up to my feet.

"Sorry I was so harsh on you. You okay?"

"Yeah, I am fine, you got some powerful legs though."

Max reentered the conversation, "Yeah, tell me about it."

"So, what are you going to do with the pictures?"

"They are going to be stored in my phone for personal research and published to the yearbook."

"Great, now I can be remembered as a wimp for all of history."

"Or, you could be remembered as one of the few men who got to experience what it's like underneath Queen B."

"Besides the excruciating pain, it was pretty nice. Well, I will let you two lovebirds enjoy the rest of your night."

"You as well Trent."

I could finally return home to get a good night's sleep.

Notes - Surprise! Brianna and Mark from Bboys VS Yoga Girls are back and better than ever. Did you miss them? And before you ask, YES, I looked up these holds.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-21, 20:52
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Thanks, mate. It was nice to see Brianna again.
Old 29-Nov-21, 23:09
AverageUsername

I am letting the readers take control of what I write for the next part of this story!

Option 1 - Trent meets these two beach volleyball girls he has a crush on and they push/bully him around into submission with their sand-covered bodies

Option 2 - Ms. Mindy plays with Trent in the teachers lounge, until the female principal comes and spices things up

Option 3 - Trent has a sexy punishment tutor trick him into letting her use him for facesitting lessons with other girls
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-21, 02:56
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageUsername [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am letting the readers take control of what I write for the next part of this story!

Option 1 - Trent meets these two beach volleyball girls he has a crush on and they push/bully him around into submission with their sand-covered bodies

Option 2 - Ms. Mindy plays with Trent in the teachers lounge, until the female principal comes and spices things up

Option 3 - Trent has a sexy punishment tutor trick him into letting her use him for facesitting lessons with other girls
Those are all great ideas and probably could be three different parts. I think I'd go with Option 3 but it was not an easy choice.
Old 30-Nov-21, 03:30
Points: 2,411, Level: 20 Points: 2,411, Level: 20 Points: 2,411, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

definitely option 3. I Love your stories
Old 30-Nov-21, 04:38
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Definitely option 3, please.
Old 02-Dec-21, 00:55
AverageUsername

Part 3 - The Tutor

I anxiously awaited for my first midterm exam scores of the year. Ms. Mindy was definitely my favorite teacher so far, but Ms. Winehouse was my second favorite. She taught biology in such a suggestive way, all it took was a wink and for her to flash those runway model lips to get me hard. At the end of each class, we all received our scores.

I viciously yanked the graded paper out of Ms. Mindy's hands in anticipation. "B+" I thought I deserved a little better than that, considering I let her use my face as a butt cushion for almost two hours the first day.

"Oh, cheer up Trouble, the '+' in 'B+' means Badass. As in, your one hell of a bad worshiper of asses. But don't worry, nothing this school can't fix up with time."

The whole class began mocking me, laughing at Ms. Mindy's hurtful taunts. Was I really that bad of a worshiper? It takes hard work and guts of steel to withstand two hours of hot facesitting by a smart, mature woman like Ms. Mindy.

I received pretty much the same type of scores from my other classes, all except biology. This was the class I wanted to succeed in the most, because maybe if I get a good grade I could get an in with Ms. Winehouse and show my parents I don't need to go to this university any more.

Ms. Winehouse threw the graded paper onto my desk, and I almost cried in disappointment. "D! Ms. Winehouse I think there has been a mistake, you see this says I got a D but I know it should have been an A!"

"Mr. Whatever Your Name Is..." Yay, another nickname added to the list, Wyni. "...this was no mistake, maybe if you actually studied the materials instead of looking at my cleavage you would've gotten a better grade." I had to think of something, and fast.

"WAIT! What can I do to make it up to you?" She paused and reflected on my question for a moment. "You can show you truly want to improve in this class by hiring a tutor and getting yourself together." If I was to please her, this was the only way.

After she passed out a few more grades, the bell rang and the students began to leave their seats and shuffle out of the room. Someone lightly tapped my shoulder from behind. I turned around to behold an angel standing before me. She was wearing ripped maroon jean shorts with a velvet red v-neck she custom cut into the shape of a sports bra. She was a bit shorter than me, but seeing as she had ultra wide hips and a butt which could back up a truck, she probably matched me in weight.

"Hey! My name's Ariella, I hear you're looking for a tutor. Can you meet me at my place after school? Promise it won't take too long." I didn't have to think twice, I was all in from the moment I saw her black polished toe nails and sparkly bejeweled designer flip flops. This lady was a slice of heaven served on a platter from hell. "Definitely." She lit up with excitement. "Woohoo! Alright, here is my address, see you later, study buddy."

She pinched me in the ass as she joyfully pranced away. I was blushing from head to toe. Finally, a girl who wants to treat me with respect. Later that day, I began to head over to her place. I basically ran most of the way there, I never had a hot tutor before.

I knocked Ariella's door three times. "I'm coming!" She opened the door, and with a huge smile showed me in. "Right this way." I followed her up the stairs, watching her ass sway side-to-side up each and every step. We took a right and went down the hall, taking me to what I presumed to be her bedroom.

"This was going to be a fun study session indeed," I thought to myself as she motioned for me to open up the door. I walked into the room, everything seeming to be normal until Ariella grabbed both my arms from behind and the last thing I saw was the bottom sole of a shoe hurling rapidly at my face.

I woke up a few minutes later, laying flat on a workout bench, tied up from toe to chest, only my face able to move freely. I glanced at two curvy figures standing beside me, one of which I didn't recognize. "Wha... what happened, who are you?" Ariella stepped forward. "Whoa, T-man, you trying to tell me you don't know who this fabulous lady is?" I shifted my head further in her direction, trying to check out the new girl and see what her deal was.

"It's ok if he doesn't know me Ari, he'll find out soon enough who I really am." Ariella still thought me a fool for not realizing the popularity of this girl. "Her name's Rain, and you better not forget it. She is the all-around state champion of table tennis." I laughed at her comments. "Ha! Sorry, I didn't realize you were the champion of tiny balls." They both weren't pleased one bit with what I was saying.

"Anyways, why am I here? I thought we were studying." Ariella grinned, about to respond to my comment, but Rain stopped her. "Let me handle this Ari. You see, you signed up for a tutor, but you didn't sign up to BE tutored. You signed up to help Ari here tutor me in facesitting, so I can shut up ignorant jerks like you with my ass."

Ariella had such a proud look on her face, and she hadn't even begun the lesson yet. "Rain, I think this is going to be a fun study session." They gave each other a huge hug. I could tell they probably had been friends for a long time, they had such a strong connection to each other.

"Now, lets get the lesson started. Rain, why don't you show me exactly how you facesit without any teaching whatsoever. This will give me a baseline to help find areas that need improvement in your technique." Rain clapped her hands and jumped up in excitement. "Sure!"

She stepped her feet up and over my body, legs in line with my shoulders. Then, she did a rather basic squat down into a reverse facesit. Nothing fancy, nothing special, just plopping her butt down on my face. Ariella walked around her, closely examing my movements and reactions to Rain's form and posture. After about a minute Ariella finally spoke up, "Ok, I have my baseline you can get up now."

I gasped for air as she lifted her ass off my face. Rain was shocked at my actions. "Wow, if you can hardly survive less than a minute under my ass, what makes you think you will survive under Ari's ass? She's a trained professional!" Ariella blushed at her comments as she stepped over my body, this time lining her legs up with my ears.

"You see how I am making sure my legs are in line with his head? I want to be able to draw a line from my legs to his ears as I take my stance." Rain nodded her head in a very astute way. "Mhmm." Then, Ariella lowered herself down on to my face, bending her knees forward and arching her back up, which helped her extend her ass outward to achieve maximum coverage of my face.

"You see, as you lower yourself down, it is very important to pay attention to how you bend your knees and arch your back." Rain didn't seem to understand. "Wait, why is that important?" Ariella nicely responded, "You bend your knees because your legs were initially in line with his ears, so if you don't bend the knees you will sit on only his eyes and nose, leaving him enough room to breathe through his mouth. We don't want that, we want him breathing through your ass."

Rain looked as if she was taking mental notes in her head as Ariella went on, not fully sitting on my face yet. Rain still a bit confused, "But why arch your back?" Ari continued, "When you arch your back, you naturally extend your butt outward, which makes the entryway into your ass larger, and he will go deeper than if you didn't arch your back." Rain nodded, "Makes sense."

Ariella finished her descent and sat on my face for a brief second, then hopped up. "Now you try." Rain took extra attention into placing her legs just right, but it was still a bit high, not exactly lined up. Ariella caught on to this. "Wait, wait, here let me help." She approached Rain from behind and pushed her legs to the right spot. Then, she grabbed hold of Rain's hips and guided her down on to my face.

"Don't forget to arch!" Rain awkwardly over-arched her back, a little nervous that Ariella was holding on to her hips. They abandoned the move as it wasn't working out. "Here, try again, but this time go slower." Rain took a few deep breaths and went for it. She took it EXTRA slow this time, but it seemed to be working out.

It was super awkward for me, just laying on that bench like a play toy, getting smushed by 2 beautiful asses again and again. I probably would have enjoyed this if I wasn't tricked into being tied up and used as a facesitting practice dummy. Plus, I REALLY needed to improve my scores, and this wasn't going to help.

After 3 tries of consistently getting it right, Ariella decided it was time to move on to phase two. "Ok Rain, looking good, lets go to the next part." Rain hopped off my head, I wanted to speak up in protest of the situation, but why bother? I wasn't getting out of this any time soon. "Next, we begin the humiliation part." Rain lit up with joy. "Sounds sexy!" Ariella laughed, "Ha, I guess it kind of is."

She sat back down on top of me, but this time she didn't cover my eyes. "Here is where you need to force him to sniff your ass." She moved her butt a bit forward, and down further on my mouth. Then, she shifted her ass far enough back so my nose was pushed up against her shorts. She cut off the supply of air coming to my mouth and was forcing me to sniff directly into her butt. Rain was astonished, "Oh wow, I can hear his breathing from up here!"

Ariella looked down at my pathetic, pleading eyes. "That's the point. You control everything, his smell, taste, touch... everything. You want to give it a try? Don't worry about form when mounting him, we will put this all together at the end." Rain took affirmation in her response. "Hell yeah, get me on top of that bitch's sniffer!"

"That's the spirit." Ariella jumped off my face, and not a second later Rain propped herself back on top of my mouth. I didn't even get a decent two breaths in... "Watch me nail this first try!" She scooted herself back, covering my mouth with her yellow panties. To my surprise, she actually got the right distance and force on the first try. I began heavily breathing through my nose into her ass.

At the last second, Rain had an evil idea come to mind. "Hey Ari, you mind if I add a special touch to this move?" Ariella paused in thought for a moment. "Yeah, go ahead." I thought to myself, "Nothing good could come from this." Rain started to arch her back a bit further, pushing her butt a bit farther back, as I could feel vibrations start to form in her stomach.

Then, she let out all the gas. It was a very short, loud, an extremely effective tactic of release. She didn't relax her facesit. She stayed there as I coughed and choked on her air. I had no choice, either don't breathe at all, or breathe in what she had for lunch. One more fart and she would've had me crying.

"Whoo! Nice one Rain, I can smell that from here." Rain lifted off my face as I dry heaved from the smell. "Sorry, it isn't too bad is it Ari?" Ariella smirked, "Nah, not too bad here, but considering the direct line he had to your ass, it was probably ten times worse for him." I was still coughing from the experience. Rain decided to take a page out of Ariella's book of responses, "That's the point. You control everything, his smell, his taste, his air."

They both had a swell time, cracking up over their witty banter. I was in hell and they could at least ask if their volunteer ass cushion was ok. Ariella wasted no time letting me recover from the brutal facesitting. "Ok, final step, smothering him out." She repositioned herself exactly as she left me, my nose pressed right up against her shorts. "Here you lift your butt just slightly high up enough to get off his nose, then back yourself up until you are over his entire face." Rain began taking mental pictures of Ariella's form.

"Next, you sit down and bury him deeper and deeper, as far as you can. Then, put both of your legs up and lay them across his chest as you lay back and smother him with as much weight as you possibly can." Rain chimed in, "I think I got it." Ariella cautioned Rain's impulsiveness. "Wait, just wait, watch this."

As she sat back, further burying me deeper into her butt, I began struggling and moaning into her ass, asking for mercy. "Wait for it...***** Now!" After I couldn't take any more, she lifted up off of me, my face now a shade of greyish purplish color. Ariella urgently motioned to Rain.

"QUICK! Before he regains enough fresh air to recover." Rain jumped into action, combining all her previous moves to put me into her most effective reverse facesit of the night. She had a firmed and more defined ass compared to Ariella, which meant it took less time for her smother to reach a depth where I couldn't receive any more fresh air.

"You know, this feels kind of nice. I can see why you do this for a living Ari." Ariella smiled, "Well, I figured if I am already going to sit on boy's faces, why not get paid for it?"

Rain sat down harder and harder, lifting her feet up off the ground and placing them across my chest. I was at the mercy of her butt. Her panties provided little barrier from the smell, my nose now dangerously close to her asshole. "Here's comes the fun part bitch." I could feel her ass cheeks flex as she chuckled at my pathetic attempts to struggle. I could barely move my face, and I needed air.

"Ari, I got an idea.. jump on my lap and we can knock him out with a double fullweight smother." I screamed and yelled into Rain's butt, begging for them not do that. "Sure, let's do it!" Ariella hopped up on top of Rain's lap, facing each other as Ari wrapped her legs around Rain's waist.

Their combined weight pushed me as far down as I could go into Rain's ass. My nose was now in direct contact with her asshole. I desperately sniffed in, trying to receive any air at all, even if it had to be the smell of Rain's ass. But, as I sniffed the smell in, I was sealed off so well that I couldn't sniff out. I was now getting suffocated by their fullweight double reverse facesit.

"Ha! Him desperately trying to struggle as he breathes through my asshole is kind of ticklish, I love it!" Ariella hugged Rain tight, "Don't let up Rain, he's almost out!" She was right, I began seeing little speckles and flashes of light surround my vision as the darkness set in. Finally, I ceased struggling and fully passed out underneath Rain's ass. Who knows what I was going to wake up to...

END OF PART 3

Notes - If you liked Ariella and Rain, well guess what... they are coming to Bboys VS Yoga Girls! (Bboys VS Yoga Girls | The Revival Series coming soon!)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination