Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Aug-20, 23:12
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: Real Life Experiences as Adults

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Venator [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This didn't happen to me, but I have witnessed it
I started to practice grappling since some time...One day an ex judoka came in: 38 years old, he was strong but clearly out of shape: big belly and out of tone muscles (altough big, I admit). After some weeks he rolled with a 23 years old girl which does grappling and crossfit and she literally mopped the floor with him, putting him in a serie of holds: armbar, triangle, rear naked choke, crucifix...He really couldn't do anything. When he stopped the sparring match he justified himself telling that she has 15 years less than him
So I thought to something...For many of us losing against a younger girl as a teenger or young adult (with a few years of difference) is the ultimate humiliation, and it makes the defeat more exciting due to the fact that she is supposed to be less developed and less experienced...But when do the "delta" turn in our favor? how many years should pass? I mean...losing against a 15 years old girl when you are 20 is unacceptable, while losing against a 15 years younger girl when you are 40 is ok?
Thanks for that story. It definitely turned me on

I would say if I am 55 and I lost to a girl in her 20's it would be acceptable and predictable. But right now I am in my mid 30's and losing to girls who are quite a bit younger than me is still the ultimate humiliation. I always think about how when I was in my prime in late high school and early college, how much bigger I was than them and to think about how physically superior they ended up compared to me. So humbling!
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-20, 23:14
Points: 156, Level: 3 Points: 156, Level: 3 Points: 156, Level: 3
Activity: 32.2% Activity: 32.2% Activity: 32.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Venator [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I started to practice grappling since some time...One day an ex judoka came in: 38 years old, he was strong but clearly out of shape: big belly and out of tone muscles (altough big, I admit). After some weeks he rolled with a 23 years old girl which does grappling and crossfit and she literally mopped the floor with him, putting him in a serie of holds: armbar, triangle, rear naked choke, crucifix...He really couldn't do anything. When he stopped the sparring match he justified himself telling that she has 15 years less than him
So I thought to something...For many of us losing against a younger girl as a teenger or young adult (with a few years of difference) is the ultimate humiliation, and it makes the defeat more exciting due to the fact that she is supposed to be less developed and less experienced...But when do the "delta" turn in our favor? how many years should pass? I mean...losing against a 15 years old girl when you are 20 is unacceptable, while losing against a 15 years younger girl when you are 40 is ok?
Most 40 year old men would mop the floor with a 20 year old woman, esp trained 40 year old against 20 year olds. My guess is that this judoka was either not as skilled as he claimed or just massively out of practice.
The Following User Says Thank You to scientologyisbullshit For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-20, 23:14
Martin Venator

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for that story. It definitely turned me on

I would say if I am 55 and I lost to a girl in her 20's it would be acceptable and predictable. But right now I am in my mid 30's and losing to girls who are quite a bit younger than me is still the ultimate humiliation. I always think about how when I was in my prime in late high school and early college, how much bigger I was than them and to think about how physically superior they ended up compared to me. So humbling!
And what is more humiliating, losing to a younger or to an older woman? these are the subjects on which I like to overthink...I am not normal, I know. It's part of the fun of having this fetish :P
Old 31-Aug-20, 23:15
Grappler86

Quote:

Age range matters a lot when you are young but you see everything in another perspective as you grow older, especially if you made choices that didn't include to put fighting as a salient characteristic in your life and personality. When I was defeated by my younger sister the first time I was 20 and she was 16. It was emasculating, I can't hide it. I was supposed to be stronger and more trained. That was really a shock. We had another match more recently but we are young adults now (not teens), 34 and 30,and she trained a lot more than me in the last 15 years. The defeat was expected and it didn't hurt this time. I guess everything depends from many different factors...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-20, 23:30
Martin Venator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scientologyisbullshit [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Most 40 year old men would mop the floor with a 20 year old woman, esp trained 40 year old against 20 year olds. My guess is that this judoka was either not as skilled as he claimed or just massively out of practice.
Well, you are right, but we must consider 2 things: Judo and Bjj are much different (bjj is much more based on the ground-fighting than judo), plus he was out of shape and ran out of breath and stamina very quickly. This surely influenced the match.

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think the older we get, the less opportunities for real life experiences we get. I think we lose energy as we age (both males and females) and we are less likely to play fight. It's also less socially acceptable for a 40 year old woman to put a 40 year old man in a headlock than it is for a 20 year old woman to put a 20 year old man in a headlock (in my opinion).
This is very true mate! And very, very sad (for who, likes us, has this fetish)! I was thinking the same thing some months ago

Last edited by Martin Venator; 31-Aug-20 at 23:42.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-20, 23:53
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

I can already tell this thread is going to give me anxiety. I've managed to go my whole life without having my male ego broken, which is nice, but it'd also be nice to just get it over with so I can stop asking 'what if'...
Old 01-Sep-20, 01:20
bendo5

I've had the figure four headscissor done to be by about four or five girls in bjj , usually white belts, while rolling. Of course I kinda let them get me in it... It's cool that they naturally go for that move though.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-20, 03:07
Points: 1,785, Level: 17 Points: 1,785, Level: 17 Points: 1,785, Level: 17
Last Achievements

I’ve not had a personal experience myself but watched my wife get headscissored by another woman at a New Year’s Eve party.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nylonpythons For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-20, 03:14
bendo5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nylonpythons [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’ve not had a personal experience myself but watched my wife get headscissored by another woman at a New Year’s Eve party.
Wow. What happened? How did that come about?
Old 01-Sep-20, 09:22
Points: 5,385, Level: 31 Points: 5,385, Level: 31 Points: 5,385, Level: 31
Last Achievements

As I wrote already in a different thread I was beat up a couple of times when I was studying in France. I was 22 and she just turned 18 which made it more humiliating for me. She was quite strong and a kind of bossy. And I think she had a little crush on me. We were in the same sorority. And 4 or 5 times we wrestled on her bed. Once she got me in a headscissor while she was sitting on the edge of the bed and I was sitting on the floor. I could not do anything and she forced me to admit that I am fighting like a girl ans that she is stronger than me.
Onetime we were wrestling and here female friend knocked the door and came in. I thought we would stop wrestling, but she continued and I was giving 110% but ended up in a headlock. This was a big humiliation. And I tried to pretend that I let her win.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to herman For This Useful Post: