Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Jun-15, 22:05
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Excited about Budapest sessions

headlock
Old 17-Jun-15, 22:21
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
headlock
So Fritz, after a couple of attempts, you should have known well how to react to her moves... I mean, if she is a so "one-sided" wrestler as you said, it should be pretty easy to win (unless there was a big gap of strenght between)
Old 17-Jun-15, 22:23
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

than the match would have been stalemate, but it was filmed
Old 17-Jun-15, 22:24
Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I look for sessions when the girl can go way past when I give up, ignoring my submissions but that is just so hard to find.

Obviously this is not the first time you've tried this type of match @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], are you able to give full details of this session and perhaps other similar adventures you have had?
You're right that this is a session type that I love. But I agree it's hard to find a girl that's good at it. Kimbra is awesome at it - this is probably partly because I gave her instructions before the session and, due to the language barrier, wasnt able to give fresh instructions during it. Mysteria from The Submission Room in London is also a natural at it. I never even asked her to ignore my submissions but when she was winning about 9-0 in what was supposed to be a competitive match, she just decided that she wasnt going to let me out of her headscissors. She decided that I had tapped too quickly (which I probably had because of the pain of her last few headscissors') and held me there until the end of the session. It takes such confidence for a girl to do this without asking as I can imagine that this would genuinely upset some guys. I wasnt upset though. When she let me up at the end I was just relieved and thankful! Definitely something I will never forget. I am sure if you ask Mysteria to take you past your limits, she will be happy to do so.

By the way, another great thing about Mysteria is her leg strength. She told me that she is unbeaten at 'leg wrestling' (where two people sit on chairs facing each other and take turns trying to push each other's legs together), even against guys. Based on how easily she beat me, I would believe this. It's worth trying this against her. Most guys probably will never be able to find a girl to beat them in arm wrestling but Mysteria can beat them all in leg wrestling. It's pretty humiliation but you've gotta try it to understand. She is tiny as well which makes it all the more humiliating.

Sorry I don't have too many stories or advice about girls to take you past your limits. Truth is that I've asked many but very few were believable at doing this - and almost all stopped or release me too quickly. From what I've heard Venom and Trouble (UK wrestlers) are good at this but I havent wrestled them myself.
Old 17-Jun-15, 22:26
Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
than you obviously never wrestled with Ola. If you did not tap in Ola´s headlock you were knocked out or had a stiff neck for the next 5 days.
True. I never wrestled Ola!
Old 18-Jun-15, 09:54
Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Bulldozer 1982

I have wrestled those Hungarian girls often....and you have only seen them on video. Who do you think would have a better idea of their ability?
Old 18-Jun-15, 10:15
♥αlphα♀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tapping to headlocks is ridiculous - but I did it as well
Antscha knocked a teeth out of my jaw with a bearhug-headlock, it was a weak ceramic cap but still ... (600€) plus chipped off a piece of another one. That was after her back surgery. Tapping out is not an option with her, she is indeed a very beautiful but very authentic fighter, with a mind of steel, not at all what I had imagined from her bikini fights videos.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-15, 10:28
Last Achievements

Antscha is also excellent, if she is in the mood, at not letting your tapping influence her decision to let you go.

Be careful in asking for this with her...she is a natural dominatrix in every sense.
Old 18-Jun-15, 10:45
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkermanau [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Bulldozer 1982

I have wrestled those Hungarian girls often....and you have only seen them on video. Who do you think would have a better idea of their ability?
1986 please... Don't make me older

Anyway, yes, you surely have a better idea about them but, I repeat, I'm just saying that you've used a disproportioned expression with Viktoria... Literally saying (your own words) "even if you're well trained you will never beat Viktória", well...
Old 18-Jun-15, 10:57
Last Achievements

Yes, I see where confusion can occur. I more correctly should have said "beat her in wrestling". Viki will not use BJJ or any similar techniques. So if you are trained or even proficient in these methods you can possibly win.

With wrestling she trains regularly with a former male Hungarian national wrestler who is very highly ranked in freestyle wrestling.

Sometimes he beats her. Usually it is about 50/50...so again my statement may not be wholly accurate. I apologize.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lurkermanau For This Useful Post: