Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jul-20, 05:39
jayko

Default Re: Facesitting KOs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yxdh47 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would love to see the Extreme Smother Queens one with with Kore Hellz, because from the trailers it looks very hardcore, and I'd believe it.

However, I don't believe most of the knock out videos.

There are some videos where a slave gets knocked out after one or two minutes, which is ridiculous if you can draw more than a few full breaths.

It might of course be different when you flail and struggle around, because I usually don't

My girl and I are into facesitting and smothering, and we once had a session for one hour where she watched TV, and I got up to 2 minutes and 30 seconds. she got up at that point and checked on me because she was concerned because I didn't move at all.

I didn't struggle because I was sort of in a trance like state from having been sat on and smothered for so long. Not struggling might have conserved my energy though.

I don't buy you can be knocked out in a minute or so, except for goddess paige because she only lets her sub inhale or exhale once before sitting back down.

Anyone that has been smothered like that knows how quickly that one small wheeze is gone.

I also have situations where I need her to get up after 30 seconds because for some reason I already feel like it is too much, sitting on me for 2 minutes in those might do the job, so I can't really say if those "short" ones are real.

I'm really into smothering and knockouts, but I don't think sitting on someone that has passed out is healthy, and I'd be concerned for my health at that point.

You pass out, they should get up.

I personally never have, despite having a fetish for it for 10 years because I'm concerned about it in regards to my health in general.

In this one she sometimes sits on his face, but the knockouts are scissors. But damn, she is fucking brutal.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You think goddess paiges are real? I’ve never seen hers.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, knockout, knockouts, kos, scissorhold, smothering