Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jun-20, 22:23
Points: 745, Level: 10 Points: 745, Level: 10 Points: 745, Level: 10
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Default Head scissor ko help

Hi , me and my GF have been trying to get a knockout for quite awhile now , she has thick strong thighs but is fairly new aswell as I am so we have had no success so far . Sometimes I get a little dizzy but no knockout yet . We have tried many positions . Wondering what positions are the best ASWELL AS THE TECHNIQUE with it . (Where my head should be placed . How she should squeeze, any specific angles etc) I think she has it in her just can’t seem to get the technique down right . Any help will be great thank you
Old 12-Jun-20, 23:26
ssddfaudhey

Default Re: Head scissor ko help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savager09 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi , me and my GF have been trying to get a knockout for quite awhile now , she has thick strong thighs but is fairly new aswell as I am so we have had no success so far . Sometimes I get a little dizzy but no knockout yet . We have tried many positions . Wondering what positions are the best ASWELL AS THE TECHNIQUE with it . (Where my head should be placed . How she should squeeze, any specific angles etc) I think she has it in her just can’t seem to get the technique down right . Any help will be great thank you
Dude best way is just get her doing the triangle choke on you.Lot of great tutorials on YouTube that are easy to follow
Old 12-Jun-20, 23:43
Points: 16,026, Level: 55 Points: 16,026, Level: 55 Points: 16,026, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,878 Times in 404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savager09 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are you trying a reverse headscissors or standard?
In both cases, your neck needs to be up high and tight into her crotch.
She should hook her feet together and flex her quadriceps, trying to straighten her legs as hard as possible. Then use her glutes by thrusting her hips forward as hard as possible.

Here is an example of a reverse head scissor.
In this possition, it is easier to get a KO. As a wrestling move, it is actually useless since the subject of the headscissor can turn his opponent to a face down position and pull his head out pretty quickly.

This is a std. head scissor. I is harder, but not impossible to get a ko but you can actually control your opponent from this position. The execution in this picture is poor.

I believe this position will give you the best chance of a KO.

Last edited by mxboxer; 13-Jun-20 at 01:54.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mxboxer For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-20, 02:22
Points: 3,272, Level: 23 Points: 3,272, Level: 23 Points: 3,272, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Many people also swear by turning your head in a reverse. Lining it up so the adams apple hits where the leg meets the ass.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jsarados For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-20, 16:22

Thanks for the replies . So last night we tried a couple positions including the reverse where I’m looking at her feet (my hand started to go limp but that’s about it , normal reverse like always (nothing really happened, sometimes my arm will get tingly aswell as my lips ) and a standard front with my head to the side . (My eyes were almost coming to a close on their own but still nothing ) I’m a skinny 5”8 guy I weigh 150 lbs so I’m by no means a big guy lol. We are making progress but jus can’t seem to get it . I have never been ko before is their any more tips ? Maybe something we are doing wrong . Tonight we are going to try again and prolly me kneeling off the bed as I heard this will cause blood pressure to drop faster maybe being more successful.
The Following User Says Thank You to Savager09 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-20, 13:56
Points: 1,717, Level: 16 Points: 1,717, Level: 16 Points: 1,717, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Triangle chokes are the easiest way to put someone to sleep. My gf is a purple belt in BJJ and she would lock on the triangle on me and it just takes 4-6secs for me to go to sleep. And those times I go to sleep without even realising nor being able to tap on time. Its that effective.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to harith001 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-20, 14:01
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by harith001 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Triangle chokes are the easiest way to put someone to sleep. My gf is a purple belt in BJJ and she would lock on the triangle on me and it just takes 4-6secs for me to go to sleep. And those times I go to sleep without even realising nor being able to tap on time. Its that effective.

Yup I second this as i mentioned above.Its safer as well as it takes way less brute force.My wife too is a PB in BJJ.The triangle choke is effortless when the technique is correct and even if its off a bit still quite effective.
Old 14-Jun-20, 22:48

She’s a small girl she can’t really lock the triangle in with my arm in it aswell as the YouTube vids show . Maybe we are doing something wrong?
Old 15-Jun-20, 00:55
Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
She’s a small girl she can’t really lock the triangle in with my arm in it aswell as the YouTube vids show . Maybe we are doing something wrong?
Basic triangles are not super complicated however if there is a large size difference and she is not particularly tall, the intricacies to get it right and finish are probably detailed enough to need an instructor in person.
Old 15-Jun-20, 03:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkid13 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Basic triangles are not super complicated however if there is a large size difference and she is not particularly tall, the intricacies to get it right and finish are probably detailed enough to need an instructor in person.
Yea we might jus be doing something wrong or the videos I’m watching dont really go into depth with someone who hasn’t had a lick of bjj experience lol . She a thick 5’0 girl as I’m skinny 5’7ish that shouldn’t be a huge difference maybe I’m wrong tho

Tags
headscissor, headscissor knockout, knockout