Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Mar-19, 08:59
Points: 5,794, Level: 32 Points: 5,794, Level: 32 Points: 5,794, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Putting in Overtime

tba

Last edited by grapplebard; 30-Mar-19 at 09:14.
The Following User Says Thank You to grapplebard For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-19, 00:58
Points: 3,756, Level: 25 Points: 3,756, Level: 25 Points: 3,756, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Default Re: Putting in Overtime

can’t wait, love your writing
The Following User Says Thank You to socalblues For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-19, 02:18
Last Achievements

Haven't written in a while and got bit by the creativity bug. Hope you enjoy this. As most of my writing on here this is a semi-fictional story based on my experiences.
__
"How the fuck are you going to live this down?" I barely heard the 19 year old yelling with either of her strong, soft, olive thighs crushing either side of my head.
"You're gonna have to look me in eye every day and pretend your my boss. But we both know who the boss is. I'm never going to let you forget it. Now say it. CALI IS THE BOSS!" She twisted and started rubbing my face into the mat, cackling at her own dominance.

Hardly the place a strong handsome 23 year old man would take pleasure in, but here I was, loving and hating every second of it.

I suppose I should provide some context.
---
I had been managing a small retail space for about 2 months. It was a quirky little shop where not much happened. Perfect "in-between job" where as long as you don't do any thing stupid you can't mess it up. Which was easy enough to do.

Until Cali walked in.

She was the last of a wave of new hires to come in for training. 15 minutes late, she walked in with a look on her face like she was waiting to be impressed.

Her wild raven hair tumbled down her back. Her dark eyes looked me up and down as a slight smile crossed her full lips. She wore a simple white tank top under a leather jacket. It was decorated with several pins. I tried not to notice the incredibly long legs clad in skin tight black denim. She looked like 80s video vixen version of Aubrey Plaza.

"Hi. Cali. I guess... I work for you now?"
She looked me up and down again. Slower and more deliberately this time.

'Did she just bite her lip?' I tried to push the thought from my head. She was some kind of maneater but I had to keep my head. This was an easy job and there was no reason to screw it up with a tail chase. I was definitely imagining it anyway.

The next few weeks would confirm it was not my imagination. Cali made a habit of following me around the shop, asking probing questions about my dating life, telling me about hers without invitation. Slyly watching me for a reaction as she did.

I'd come around a corner and she'd be bent at the waist, displaying just how long those legs were in cut off shorts, making sure she could throw one of those smokey eyes over her shoulder and catch my reaction. It continued on like this for a month, just bubbling under the surface.

Until the night a gauntlet was dropped.

We were closing up alone. Cali was in a pair of white yoga pants and one of our shop shirts tied off. Her legs were crossed as she sat on the counter and playfully complained about her schedule.

"So what does a girl have to do to get Sundays off around here." She pouted with a pointed look.

I'm still not sure what triggered it, but without thinking I absent mindedly said "I dunno... make me tap out in a wrestling match?"

'FUCK FUCK FCUK!' I thought 'You just lost your job! You couldn't help yourself! You just haaaad to-'

"Oh ok." She said matter of factly.
"Yeah lets do that. We can wrestle and after I win, I get to make my own schedule!"

She had to be kidding. There was no way it was just going to happen that-

"Uhhh hello??? Are you suddenly a pussy?? You're on!"

I snapped back to reality. Still trying to give myself room to play it off if she was fucking with me. "Oh haha and what exactly would I get if I won this 'match'?"

She sighed like she dealing with an idiot. "Do I have to spell it out for you? Jesus and you're supposed to be my boss. I'll text you my address."

"Oh! Er... tonight?" I stammered.

"DUH TONIGHT! Let's fucking go, boss. I want my sundays back." She winked.

She made a show out of uncrossing her legs and dismounting the counter. Cali shoulder checked me with surprising force as she passed, then swaying her hips as she made her exit.

"You finish this up then come to my place. I'll get ready while you do the bitch work." the vision opened the door and stole a glance over her shoulder.

"Oh and boss? If you chicken out I'm telling everyone what you said." Then blew a kiss and skipped out of sight.

I proceeded to lead the fastest and sloppiest close in the history of retail and tore across the city in a drive fit for a heist movie.

I finally pulled up to an artdeco apartment building in the as the sun was beginning to set. I breathed in, enjoying the anticipation and adrenaline that seemed to be blowing on the hot summer wind. I texted my younger subordinate and sudden opponent: "Here."

"Good. Apt 309. Door is unlocked."
-----

Part 2 of 3

I took a moment to compose myself. Getting my head on straight and steadying my breathing, I walked up the steps. Arriving at 309, I took a final exhale and twisted the door handle.

It opened into a darkened living room. The only light in the room was from about a dozen candles set about the various surfaces along the walls. The furniture had been pushed to the side, with the seating seemingly arrange for an imaginary audience, all eyes on a... I couldn't believe it.

Cali owned a classic wrestling mat and had laid it out in the center of her living room. A large yellow circle surrounded a smaller one with two lines in the center on a blue field. A centerpiece to so many fantasies sitting right there, waiting for a match. Water botttles sat in a bucket of ice off to the side. Wow. Does she do this often?

Before I could register what a beautiful trap I had clearly walked into, Cali emerged from the hallway.

Her wild hair had been tamed into a high pony tail with a red bow. It almost seemed like a sarcastically feminine add on for the event. Her supple body was hidden under a black silk robe with white accents. On second glance I realized it was a boxer's robe. Complete with an Everlast logo on the back. It was cut and hemmed at a clearly custom length on the thigh, to the point where it just barely hid her heart shaped ass. I had always noticed her legs, but now they were totally bare, ending in a pair of beat up chuck taylor low tops with white socks running up to the bottom of her knees.

She clicked her tongue disapprovingly. "No. No no. All of that off. Right now. Down to your underwear."

I tried to make a joke to break the tension but she cut me off. "Start taking it off now." She said firmly. I grimaced as I willfully obeyed. She smiled at this first submission. She took me in when I was down to boxer briefs. "Well. At least this will be worth the wait."

With that she dropped her robe. Lacy was wearing a matching calvin kline sports bra and high wasted thong. Black and white like her discarded robe. She started bouncing on the balls of her feet in the candle light. "You really fucked up, GB." The shimmering amber light highlighted the contours of her body. Even in her already distracting wardrobes at work I had never noticed the muscle definition running through her slender frame. "Did you just assume I wasn't a jock in high school?"

Cali started a stretching routine into more and more provocative positions as her shit talking continued. "I wrestled for 3 years in high school. I miss it a lot actually! I loved the feeling of toying with some boy in front of all his friends and family. Overpowering and outsmarting him. Feeling him desperately fight as he realized he was about to have his pride ripped from him by a girl he was thinking about fucking 5 minutes ago. It's just... thrilling." Her hand traced up to her breasts, which seemed to be size Cs squeezed into a bra one size too small.

"Lock the door. Get on the mat." She took a graceful spin down to her knees.
"Let's wrestle."

Before I knew it, I was across the circle from the silhouette glittering in the candlelight.

A brief moment of peace as we stared into each others eyes and...

Like a flash she feigned a tackle. I yelped at the sudden dive and hopped up to my feet defensively. She laughed deviously, looking up at me with innocent eyes.

"Oh this is going to be so fun. I've never humiliated my own boss before!" She rose to her feet to, determined to be the aggressor out of the gate. She was fast. She kept circling and reversing direction, rapidly making feigns from multiple directions, with me flinching and reacting almost every time. She kept this dance up for several minutes. Getting just close enough to stay out of my superior reach, but seemingly trying to wear me down for a real takedown.

"What's the matter, little girl? Afraid to get to close?" I was starting to feel like I had a caught a rhythm in her movement. If I just anticipated it and kept her busy...

"Oh honey once we are touching you're losing this. You just keep telling yourself you leave here with your-" With way more speed than she had displayed so far she dove at my left knee, expertly getting a grip, using her momentum from the dive and natural leverage. Twisting and sending me crashing down to her mat.

Before I could react in time, I felt her supple, slender arms slip under my own. I felt a shocking ripple of strength as her hands locked behind my neck. She was mounted firmly on the small of my back and to my horror, I could not break her hold with my strength alone. I impotently struggled, hearing her laugh maliciously. "Oh I know that feeling. I loooove this feeling. You just realized how strong I am didnt you?!" Her arms flexed more, prying my arms back as I let out a small yelp.

It mustve been 12 full seconds that brat of a 19 year old held me there, wrenched back in a full nelson. She was just a little too small to make the attempted hold painful enough to make me have to get out.

Between our grunts as we struggled with the other I heard her mutter "Lets try THIS." And suddenly her weight shifted. Forcing my pried arms forward. It felt like she could dislocate my shoulders from here if she felt like it. She used the superior leverage to rub my face into her mat.

"Tap. Fucking tap. Do it. You wanted to to do it as soon as you saw me. Fucking SUBMIT. TO. ME." With every word she added pressure. She was becoming more ferocious with every passing second. But she slipped up. In her hunger to pour on the pain, she lost her mount control on my back.

I was able to pop onto the balls of my feet and flip us both over in a rolling somersault. Just was I thought I had created break, I realized she had just deftly adjusted to a rear naked choke. One of my arms was now free but I could hardly breathe. She simultaneously locked her model level legs around my midsection. She wasn't even squeezing and I was totally locked up.

My one free arm frantically pried at her choke hold. I felt the humiliation swell in me as the 5'9, 120 llb 19 year old had already fully immobilized a 23 year old 6'5 210 lb frame.

"Let's play a game. Nap or Tap." She moaned in my ear. Those titanium arms kept applying pressure as I desperately failed to use my much larger arm to any success. "I guess bitch boss needs a nap already!" Pain shot through my whole body as your once velvet soft thighs became rock hard, crushing my mid section. Her arms shifted, wrenching my contained arm even more painfully and placing her forearm directly against my adams apple.

"I WANT A SUBMISSION! SUBMIT FOR ME GB! TAP! FUCKING TAP!" She was screaming like a warrior princess. Just as I was starting to see black closed in, my pride gave in and my hand frantically slapped the blue mat in defeat.

"STOP! STOP!" I choked out.

Cali: 1 - 0 :GB

She let out an exacerbated groan as she released the hold. "THATS IT? Uh uh. You aren't getting off that easy." My eyes were still blinking stars out of them. Suddenly her knee was pressed into my throat as she flexed one of those deceptively strong arms over me.

"Best out of 3. I want more."

My mind was racing. I had been able to explore this fetish before, but I had never been so outmatched by an opponent that was so much smaller than me. I was already sweating, she was only glistening from where our bodies had been writing against one another.

We were both in kneeling position, taking a brief moment to get centered on the lines in the center of the mat.

"Please tell me you aren't THAT much of a whimp."

"Please tell me you don't think I've started trying yet. You caught me. Good job. But now-"

"Now you're going to cry." She lunged at me but I had been baiting her. I leaned back, catching her around the waist. I wrenched her up and rolled us both. It was like a very light suplex. She hit the mat with a satisfying thud and I felt some adrenaline kick in. I had over 100 pounds on her. She had gotten in my head but that wasn't going to be enough. Fetish aside, I had to save some face.

I quickly rolled into a mount sitting on top her perky breasts. I spun around so I was staring down at her in a schoolgirl-er schoolboy(?) pin. My weight was clearly too much and she let out a genuine shriek for the first time. Out of reflex I let up a little, but felt her abs tense.

I caught both her legs as they came snapping up for a reverse headscissors. I took the opportunity to show some of my own experience. I put my focus on her right leg and rolled out of the straddle, securing my grip and wrenching her to the side with me. I quickly rolled and used her leg to twist her on to her stomach and put her into a single leg boston crab.

She was pissed. She started squealing and flailing "FUCK YOU WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MOVE?" I reveled in sitting into the hold, detmerined to see how flexible this bratty little scene monster was.

To my surprised, her body easily bent to the torsion, she was in pain, but not nearly as much as a stiffer person might be in. We struggled there for about 10 seconds, just when I was concerned about indirectly seriously hurting her, I let up for just a second.

She let out a small roar as she wrenched her leg from my grip. She was back to her feet in a flash and for all that effort I was on the defensive again while my younger, smaller, opponent aggressively circled me.

"Ah wow! You almost got me! So cute!" There was edge of anger as we both lunged, she went low and I went high. We tussled for several seconds. I felt her freestyle training kicking in, transitioning from one position to the next, at one point her thick heart shaped ass was firmly on my face just for me to pull her down and plant my bulge in hers while I frantically tried to control one of her arms to go into an armbar.

The trash talked ceased as we furiously exchanged attempts to subdue each other. The energy changed. Her ponytail came undone and her hair cascaded around us as we fought. We were still competing but for a moment, it felt more like a dance than a fight. We went into a roll and crossed the mat twice before she was finally able to pin me with a schoolgirl of her own. We were both gassed and a pause broke the action.

"Jesus are you some kind of amazon in training?" I wheezed.

"Oh this is nothing you should see me fuck." She breathed. I felt her adjusting to transition into a head scissors. Her powerful thighs hadn't gotten an opportunity around my neck yet, her legs were primed for a figure four.

I used what i had left in the tank to explode up, finally using her light weight as the weakness it shouldve been. In the scuffle of limbs I was able to slip behind her and lock her into the same full nelson I had started the match in.

Like a ragdoll I forced her down to the mat and pressed my weight just as she had done. She held out squealing and writing for a few moments until finally desperately trying to get her hand to a surface to submit, but it just flapped helplessly in the air.

"Say it. Say you submit. No tapping now. I want to hear you say your giving up." I said in the lowest most masculine voice I could muster.

"AAAAH FUCK I SUBMIT!" I released her immediately, slapping her ass to drive the point home as I returned to my knees.

Cali: 1 - 1: GB

She took a moment to gather herself and redo her pony tail.

She breathed in with her eyes closed, "Thats more like it. I guess we started."
-----
Will finish the final fall soon.

Last edited by grapplebard; 02-Apr-19 at 03:20.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to grapplebard For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-19, 04:37
Last Achievements

Part 3/3
Cali didn't look tired. She didn't even look phased I had just toyed with her on that submission. She looked... satisfied. Like she had gotten a little of what she had come for. This maven of the mat, with her smoke and subterfuge, was radiating a confidence that she was about to rack up another victim.

I was more entertained by it at that point. I felt a confidence take hold. 'I had tossed her around with no issue.' I thought, 'She had made me work for it, but I had used power and weight to get that last one. I can do it again. No way she's as durable as I was. No more head games. Just put her down, and get what you came for.'

She let the water bottle she was drinking spill down her chest. We were both sweating now. The sprawl in the last round left us both winded. We had locked eyes and neither of us were blinking. Neither of us came into this thinking we'd lose a single fall. The reality was setting on both of us how often we'd be seeing each other after this. There can always be a rematch, but only one person wins the first battle.

We didn't start on our knees. We circled again. This time standing straight. Two opponents, bare and honest in front of one another, posturing before the decisive fall. Her breasts heaved. There was a smile in her eyes, like she knew something I didn't. We waded in that feeling of anticipation a few moments longer, then crouched into position.

"Good luck." I winked.

With a howl like a wildcat, Cali made her move. I was impressed how readily she took these opening gambles. But I had this scouted. I darted to the side , and sprawled on top of her, this time going for a hammer lock. Before I could get situated she wriggled onto her back and put me into one of the most unforgiving headlocks I've ever received.

The smaller size of her arm and natural flexibility allowed her wrench my head to the side and partially cut off air. I could still breath, but one nostril was pressed shut by her breast as my head was pressed into it. It was an incredibly painful and thrilling experience. Just a bit louder than the sound of blood rushing in my ears, I could hear her telling me "I get dq'd from a tournament for this one." but not much else.

I tried to work my own around to an escape but she kept up with me. I felt like a bug in the grips of a spider. She whispered right on my ear "Here comes my favorite part." I felt her abs tense, she was going to reposition and try to get behind me. I tensed and right as she started to transition to the next hold, I pried with all my strength and was finally able to overpower her. Wrenching her arm clear, I hooked it under the same one I had used to pry it loose. I worked myself around to her back side until I was twisting it lightly with full leverage behind her. Just as I went for a sleeper hold, she side stepped and hip tossed me down to the mat, breaking the hold and the streak of confidence I had been building.

"HA!" She touted as she took a leaping dive on to me. Almost immediately her dangerous legs had snaked around mine, and were locked into a grapevine. Our fingers locked as I tried to push her off, and we struggled in a test of strength. Despite her position, I was right and her muscles were starting to tire where I still had something in the tank. Just as I was certain I was about to force her off of me, she went into 3rd gear on the grapevine pin.

My knees contorted. Everything below my waist shouted out in pain. Her smile at my obvious pain made it even worse. She was having the time of her life and wanted me to know it. I stared her down, refusing to blink or betray any pain.

Cali spat in my face. I suddenly felt a surge of raw primal pride course through me. I released my hand from the test of strength and threw her into a desperate headlock. I was able to turn her enough that she had to release the grapevine, but I didn't start under her chin and she was free again.

We spun back up, seperated for only an instant, then clashing together, fingers interlocked once more. On our knees, I had all the leverage. I lorded over her with size. Making her look up at as I forced her arms behind her back.

She gave me a sultry look, leaned in, her eyes half close "I..." and in a moment of overwhelming passion, I leaned in to. "... want sundays off." Her arms were both suddenly free, bracing the rest of her body as she threw me into a body scissor. Full force. She kept slowly creeping it higher and higher until, despite my frantic effort to free myself, she locked in a head scissor. She toyed with me there for what her phone timer would later tell us was 2 minutes and 39 seconds, but it felt like an eternity. I was refusing to give and she was refusing to put me out. Her thighs, like water, effortlessly sliding into new humiliating positions.

She was now tossing me around with her hips. Squeezing harder and harder as she did. "What did we learn today, GB? Are you the boss at work?" She reversed out of one scissor and spun around so I was staring up into her eyes. "Say it. Say Cali is the boss. I don't give a fuck about you tapping out. You say CALI IS THE BOSS." Her clench tightened even more.

One last time she shifted her perfected body around me like a training dummy, and suddenly both her were smothering me as she used a raised leg to leverage me further into the hold.

I choked out meekly "I submit. Cali is the boss." into her backside.

She only relented enough to pin me down in a facesit. She playfully ran her hands across my body as she lifted up her ass to say "LOUDER."

"Cali is the boss."

*slam* her ass came crashing down to rise up again.

"LOUDER!"

"I SUBMIT I LOSE CALI IS THE BOSS!"

She finally released her position.

Final Score Cali 2 - 1 GB
----
Epilogue coming soon
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to grapplebard For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-19, 07:55
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Damn, that was a hot fight. Cali won the best of three falls but I think that by ending the fight with her fantastic ass bouncing on your face means that you won at life. Thank you for sharing these with us, mate. It's really good to read some of your writing. Looking forward to reading the epilogue.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-19, 04:05
Last Achievements

Epilogue

Cali popped to her feet with a taunting giggle. With either thumb, she hooked the waistband of her thong, pulling them it up to her hips. There was a satisfying SNAP when she released. Then she undid her bow, allowing her voluminous black locks to tumble down.

My once semi-submissive subordinate had just rocked my shit and she knew it. That one submission feels a long way off after how dominant she was for the entire second half of that final round. I had no answer for her head scissors. I winced as I thought about her point of view as I impotently twisted and squirmed against those perfect thighs.

Cali bent down at her waist so she was looking right down at me. "Tell me how that felt. Please." Her expression was cocky but sincere. "Did you think? 'Oh holy shit shes so much stronger than me?' 'Oh fuck I cant win!' I want you to text me all of that when you get your sorry ass home."

The reality of our working situation set in. I tried to interject but my throat was still recovering. "Just-" *cough*just don't tell-"

"I won't tell anyone this happened. Well. Not anyone at work. Promise." Cali slipped back into a light school girl pin. "Because I want to do this again. Because I don't let fucking losers stay the night at my place. So beat me next time." She kissed her hand, pressed it against my mouth, and held it there as she suddenly locked in another devastating scissor.

I frantically tapped immediately. Cali had an evil smile. "Say it one more time."

More like a strained gurgle I managed to spit out. "Cali is my boss."

She literally shivered as she released the hold. Cali dismounted me, walked over to her robe and put it back on. On the back in glittering silver it read "Alley Cat".

"You remember that. Especially during all those long sundays you're going to be working for me now. And I'll still do what you tell me. For the sake of appearances. Just have that little thought in the back of your mind that I can do THAT to you-" Cali placed her foot on my chest. "Whenever I want."

Relenting to allow me to stand up and get dressed, Cali handed me my untouched bottle of water. We locked eyes, and a genuine smile crossed both of our faces for just a moment before reverting to playful scowls.

"Maybe next time you'll find out where the robe came from. Till then... rest up." and with that I was shoved out the door, back into the balmy dreamscape of the summer night. Still not sure whether any of that was real, I hobbled back to my car. Beat to hell but feeling like a million bucks.
---
Cali and I became frequent sparring partners after that for a bit. More of this to come after some other stories.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to grapplebard For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-19, 09:53
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapplebard [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"You remember that. Especially during all those long sundays you're going to be working for me now. And I'll still do what you tell me. For the sake of appearances. Just have that little thought in the back of your mind that I can do THAT to you-" Cali placed her foot on my chest. "Whenever I want."
I love this.

That was a brilliant story, mate. I really enjoyed almost everything about it. The way Cali looked, her attitude, her skills on the mat, her competitive spirit and definitely not least her taunt that GB needs to beat her on the mats before he can stay the night.

If the 'more of this to come after some other stories' is anywhere near the quality of this great story, then we here on this forum are very lucky indeed. Thank you very much, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
mat wrestling, mixed wrestling story, pinning, submission grappling