Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Sep-21, 21:10
Points: 45,370, Level: 93 Points: 45,370, Level: 93 Points: 45,370, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,733 Times in 468 Posts
Default Wrestling Against Weaker and Weaker Girls Unauthorized Fanfic Sequel

Everyone’s been waiting with bated breath for tron67 to update his story, but apparently he’s been busy rescuing kittens from burning buildings or some shit, so I guess I’m gonna have to pull a Thanos and do it myself.

This story is fanfic. Nothing within should be construed as WAWAWG canon. All characters are the intellectual property of tron67. Except for Thanos. I own him personally.

---

Billie was feeling a little out of place. Her friend Tara had invited her to this party, but now she was too busy playing hostess to really hang out. Billie didn’t know anyone else here, and her boyfriend Kyle was back home visiting family this week. She wandered through the rooms of Tara’s house, sipping water from a red Solo cup and looking for a conversation to join, but everyone was talking about other people she didn’t know or making inside jokes she didn’t get.

Finally, she circled back to the living room, where there was a guy she’d seen a few times on campus sitting on the couch. A brunette kneeling next to him had rolled up his sleeve to show a very fresh tattoo on his shoulder.

“It’s the kanji for perseverance,” he was explaining to the brunette, who was leaning into him and hanging on his every word. “I only started jiu jitsu a couple months ago, but it’s been life-changing. It isn’t just a way of fighting, you know. It’s a philosophy of life. It breaks you down and rebuilds you into a better man.”

“That’s so cool,” said the brunette, running her fingers around the borders of the tattoo.

“You do jiu jitsu?” Billie said with a smile, taking a seat on his other side. The brunette glared at her, but Billie ignored it. She had a boyfriend! If girls couldn’t handle her just existing and looking like she did, that was their problem.

“I’m immersing myself in it,” he replied, turning to her, suddenly ignoring the girl he’d been talking to. “I might be in the UFC one day. But jiu-jitsu isn’t about showing off or picking fights. It’s about balance between -”

“I love grappling,” Bille smiled, cutting him off. “My boyfriend taught me a bunch of moves. I’m actually pretty good at it!”

“I’m sure he enjoys rolling around with you,” the guy said patronizingly. “I’m Darren, by the way.”

Billie gave him a little scowl. “It’s not just foreplay, it’s competitive! I love knowing I can handle a guy in a match.”

“I’m sure someday you’ll beat him,” Darren said.

Billie frowned. That was so condescending! Okay, sure, she hadn’t beaten Kyle yet, but she’d beaten loads of guys. This Darren guy was starting to irritate her.

“I haven’t only wrestled him, you know. Last year he signed me up into a wrestling tournament sort of as a joke, but I pinned a guy who was like 50 pounds heavier than me. And after that he started seriously teaching me how to grapple, and we had another one last semester, and I took ninth place.”

“Out of ten?” Darren teased her.

“Out of thirty-two!” Billie snapped back. “And this semester I think I have a shot at top three!”

“Sure you do,” said the brunette, clearly no fan of Billie at all. “If you think you’re such a badass, why don’t you wrestle Darren right now?”

“I will!” Billie insisted. She stood up. “Come on!”

Darren hesitated. “You know, I’d show you a few things, but you’re not dressed for it. You’re wearing jeans, and -”

Billie frowned, slid out of her shoes, undid her belt, and wiggled out of her jeans. “Now what’s your excuse?”

Darren couldn’t keep his mouth closed. This girl had the most fantastic body he’d ever seen. She was standing before him in a white crop-top and tiny white thong panties. He didn’t even know that asses like that existed outside of Instagram models using camera tricks. It didn’t seem like the most dignified thing to pin a girl who was nearly naked from the waist down in the middle of a party, but this would probably be his only chance to touch her, and, come on, he was only a man.

“All right,” he said, trying to play it cool. “I’ll show you a few things.”

“I’ll show you a few things.”

They started pushing Tara’s coffee table and lamps to the edges of the living room, and by the time they’d cleared the rug, most of the people at the party had assembled to watch as they faced off in the middle of the room.

“Best of three falls?” Billie suggested.

“Sure,” said Darren, grinning a little too widely for her taste.

He circled her, with his hands outstretched, hesitant to attack her. He outweighed her by at least thirty pounds and was five inches taller than her 5’5”, and then there were the optics of taking down such a small, sexy girl in front of all these people.

For her part, Billie just smirked and casually turned to face him as he circled. And then, with no warning at all, she dove forward under his guard, wrapping her arms around his thighs and throwing her whole weight into him in a perfectly executed spear.

“Whoa!” Darren exclaimed as his legs went out from under him and he was taken to his back. Billie was scrambling on top of him like a hellcat. He tried to remember his training - get your knee up, roll to the side - but she was a ball of energy, shoving his knee away, slamming him back to his back with a hand on his shoulder. He exhaled hard as her muscular ass came down on his stomach.

Everyone around him was laughing. This was infuriating - seconds into the match and she was mounting him. He grunted and bridged as hard as he could, trying to use sheer force to throw her off. The first two times, she managed to ride his bridge attempt out and push him back to his back, but the third time, he finally threw her clear.

Darren picked himself up to his feet and spun to face her, but Billie was somehow already behind him. She was so quick! She leapt onto his back, and he felt her smooth thighs encircle his waist and her arms latch around his head and throat. His center of gravity went out from him and he fell backwards as she had him wrapped up in a textbook rear naked choke.

Darren’s mind was racing. He did not want to tap out to this sexy little blonde in front of all his friends and the girl he'd just been flirting with! Trying to remember what he’d been taught in practice, he tucked his chin as much as he could and reached for the hand locking in the choke. He pulled on her wrist - and broke the hold easily. Much too easily. Had she just decided to release him? Why would she do that?

Behind him, Billie was smiling as she took her arms off his neck. She twisted her hips and threw Darren to the side, giving him a hard squeeze with her strong thighs before unwrapping them and hopping to her feet. He was much slower to get up. No one but the two of them knew what a rib-bruiser that little parting squeeze was.

“Nice escape,” Billie teased him.

Darren just attacked her immediately. Billie smiled - he was flustered, running into the fight with no thought at all. As he charged her, she slid her lead leg between his, turned, and shoved her world-class ass into his hip. Grabbing him under the armpit, just as she’d practiced with Kyle so many times, she used the larger man’s own momentum to throw him over her hip and slam him down to the rug. The room erupted in shouts and cheers. The guy who had been bragging about his jiu-jitsu technique for weeks had just been hip-tossed by a much smaller blonde, who was now standing above him holding him by one wrist with her bare foot humiliatingly on his chest.

She pulled his wrist between her bare thighs, dropped to her ass, and spread one strong leg across his chest and the other over his face. She’d just transitioned from the hip toss into an armbar so quickly that Darren had no time to figure out how to stop her. He started to panic, trying to pull his arm free. He couldn’t remember the class where they taught him how to break an armbar. He tried to turn his head so he could see, kept trying to yank his arm free, trying to get it loose with brute force -

And suddenly, he was free again. That time she had definitely just decided to release him. He stood up, winded and sucking air. He realized she could have already beaten him in two straight falls - one with the rear naked choke and one with the armbar - but they were still tied at 0-0. Maybe three times - he realized that even his successful bridge at the beginning might have been a gift. His heart sank; not only was he going to lose to her, but she was just toying with him, humiliating him in front of all these people.

By contrast, Billie was smiling and looking as fresh as the moment they’d started. She’d had a feeling this guy didn’t do any cardio. Sure, she spent a lot of her time at the gym doing squats and hip thrusts to maintain her exceptional ass, but she never neglected the treadmill.

“Okay, you’re better than I thought,” Darren said sheepishly, hoping he could walk away at this point with some of his dignity intact.

“So are you,” Billie said. “I can’t seem to keep you in a hold.” Darren wondered if anyone else saw her wink at him.

He opened his mouth to say something else, but Billie stepped in and interlaced her fingers with his. She twisted his wrists backwards and he immediately went to one knee, wincing and trying to relieve the pressure. She wasn’t even grappling with him anymore. He was demoralized and she was just bullying him. Everyone was laughing.

A bare foot knocked Darren to his back, and a second later, the air exploded from his lungs as Billie’s hard butt cheeks came slamming down on his chest. His head was tucked between her thighs as she sat on his chest like a queen. He kicked his legs behind him, but he was helpless; if this were an MMA match, she could just ground-and-pound him until the ref intervened. If it were a street fight… he didn’t like to think about that.

But then it got so much worse. Sliding forward, Billie covered the struggling man's face with her crotch, and Darren screamed “nnn!” as she scooted a bit further and enveloped his face between her firm cheeks.

“Oh my God, you’re sitting on his face,” said the brunette.

“This is how I beat most guys,” Billie said, smiling up at her and wiggling her butt on her outmatched opponent’s face. “It totally takes the fight out of them. A lot of them can’t even bring themselves to do the second fall.”

Darren was screaming muffled protests into the crack of her butt, his legs kicking wildly behind her.

“Dude, get out of it,” said one of Darren’s friends.

“They never do,” Billie bragged.

Sure enough, Darren’s struggles were already getting weaker. He tried to turn his head, but Billie flexed her glutes and held him firmly in place. He was completely trapped in ass. He felt like he wanted to die.

“Tap or naaap,” Billie teased in a singsong voice.

His hand came up and tapped her thigh three times in rapid succession.

“Yes!” Billie exclaimed, pumping her fist in the air. “God, I love that!” She wiggled her sexy conquering butt on his face, her signature post-victory celebration, and stood up, beaming as she looked at the astonished and laughing crowd.

Suddenly she realized Darren was red-faced and making for the front door. Why do guys always have to be that way?? She chased after him, got between him and the door, and as he opened his mouth to protest, she wrapped him up into a hug.

“Thanks for the match,” she said. “That was so much fun. I love a good friendly competition. Win or lose, it doesn’t even matter.”

He tried to pull away from her, but she hugged him tight. She held him in her arms until she started to feel him relax. Well, most of him. She tried to ignore his erection pressing into her hip.

“You’re the best,” she reassured him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Satisfied that she’d successfully headed off his temper tantrum, she turned and walked back into the living room.

“Anyone else wanna try before I put my pants back on?”

Last edited by EricRRobert; 02-Sep-21 at 22:22.
Old 02-Sep-21, 22:27
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling Against Weaker and Weaker Girls Unauthorized Fanfic Sequel

Billie has one spectacular ass. Thanks for writing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Sep-21, 02:31
Points: 1,025, Level: 12 Points: 1,025, Level: 12 Points: 1,025, Level: 12

Default Re: Wrestling Against Weaker and Weaker Girls Unauthorized Fanfic Sequel

Hell yeah. Billie is my favorite character. Great job
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yourbestnightmare For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Sep-21, 13:58
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
“Anyone else wanna try before I put my pants back on?”
I would love to try, and I can guarantee that Billie using her ass to subdue me won't stop me from sticking around for the second fall. Pretty sure I would endure it longer than Darren did before tapping out, too.

Thanks for sharing your fanfic with us, mate. It is always a good thing to read a story involving Billie, and you write very well, as always.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-21, 21:49
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Fantastic job, would love more parts
The Following User Says Thank You to Gojiralink For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-21, 00:05
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojiralink [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Fantastic job, would love more parts
The good news is tron67 told me I can write more parts!!

The bad news is that I am currently on a water buffalo farm.

It's gonna be a couple days 🤣
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-21, 14:53
Last Achievements

Part 2

Dozens of Kappa Delta girls cheered as Jenny Violet walked into the sorority ballroom carrying four large, laminated sheets of paper. Billie was pretty sure every girl was cheering except for herself.

“Tomorrow is the fourth semi-annual wrestling tournament against the Psi-Us!” Jenny exclaimed as she reached the front of the room, and the sorority broke out in applause. Billie scowled as she watched the pledges clap like little overenthusiastic monkeys.

True, though - it could not be overstated how much Jenny’s performance in the tournament had inspired her fellow Kappas. Two years ago, they’d barely managed scrape together sixteen girls to compete, after weeks of cajoling from the Psi-Us. Now the whole sorority was working out and training in anticipation of it - and some girls couldn’t even get a spot in the tournament.

It had really brought the sorority together, and that was good. But Billie had viciously hated the tall volleyball girl since the tournament two semesters ago.

Two semesters ago, Jenny Violet had squared off against her boyfriend Kyle in the quarterfinals. Kyle was twice the fighter she was - stronger and faster and more experienced and more skilled. So what had Jenny done? She’d cheated. She’d dry-humped Kyle on the mats while whispering dirty things into his ear. She’d kissed him in front of everyone and thrust her tongue into his mouth. She aroused him until he couldn’t fight anymore, and then pinned him with his nose pressed against her crotch and his giant erection visible to the whole school.

Bille scowled angrily at the memory. That was her boyfriend!! For weeks, she could tell Kyle’s mind was miles away even when he was inside her, reliving his little romp with Jenny Violet. Billie nearly broke up with him, but she knew that would have only made her humiliation worse. It would have meant that Jenny had effectively dominated and then stolen her boyfriend.

So instead, she’d asked Kyle to start training her in jiu-jitsu. She was useless at first, but she was determined and improved fast. And when she struggled to work Kyle into a hold or toss him to the mats, she had one thought in her mind: Jenny Violet.

She wasn’t just going to beat that slut. She was going to fucking humiliate her. She was going to sit on that whore’s face until she was unconscious. She was going to push the volleyball amazon’s face so deep into her ass it would look to the crowd like she was sitting on nothing but a mop of blonde hair. She was going to make it so that every time she walked away from Jenny Fucking Violet, wiggling her ass in her tight leggings, the humiliated ex-champion would tremble in fear as her mind involuntarily brought the smell of Billie’s sweaty crack to her nostrils all over again.

She was going to destroy her. She was actually happy that Jenny had had to stay on for an extra semester because of a missing class. It meant she’d have the chance to break her at the thing she was most proud of.

“I have the first day’s postings right here!” Jenny was saying, waving the posters tantalizingly in front of the crowd. “Now, listen, girls. Quiet. This is serious.” She waited until the voices died down. “Who won last semester’s tournament?”

“You did!!” came a shout from several of the pledges in the back.

“Wrong!” Jenny said. “The Psi-Us won. Why? Because in the first round, we only advanced four girls. That's twice as many as last fall, but still pathetic. They won twelve matches and we only won four. The only girls who got through to round two were me, Kim, Marie, and somehow Billie.”

Billie glared. “Somehow”?! Fuck you! Greg had outweighed her by probably forty pounds and was a varsity lacrosse player. You think that was dumb luck, Jenny??

“Which means,” Jenny continued, “that even though I won, the Kappas lost. This year, we’re going to be winning nine of the first sixteen matches.”

There were some scattered giggles from the back.

“You think that’s funny??” Jenny snarled at the pledges. “You, you, you, and you. Wall sits. Buckets over your head. Now.”

The four chastised freshmen walked to the far wall, each picking up a bucket from a pile and placing it over her head before assuming a sitting position against the wall.

“That’s right, you maggot sluts,” she said angrily. “You need to tighten up those flabby asses anyway. You think you’re part of the fat sorority? Shape up or you’ll be sharing a dorm room with an obese cow who keeps slurping on her retainer all night.”

Billie frowned. She knew this was all just part of hazing, but this was just how Jenny Violet acted now. She was plenty arrogant already two years ago - now she seemed to think of herself as some kind of warrior goddess.

“Okay, but seriously, how are we supposed to win more than half of our matches?” Gina asked. “Those guys are beasts.”

The beautiful redheaded junior was one of the few girls with the social cred to talk back to Jenny, and Jenny knew it. Instead of scolding Gina, she smiled.

“Easy,” she said. “As last semester’s reigning champion, I get the privilege of selecting the seeds for the matches. And I changed the format, too. This year, we’re doing pledges versus veterans. The first round will be four flights of four simultaneous matches.”

At the far wall, the four unlucky pledges’ thin thighs were trembling with effort. Jenny ignored them.

“So, you want to know how we’re going to dominate that sorry excuse for a frat? Feast your eyes.” She slapped each of the four laminated posters to the wall with some adhesive gum, and the girls crowded around to find which flight they were in.

Billie jostled herself to the front of the line, scanned the posters, and quickly found herself in the first flight. And her mouth dropped open.

Jenny had given herself total cannon fodder in the first round against Nick, a pledge who looked like he was still going through puberty. And she’d matched Kyle against sweet little Ellie, who was studying veterinary science and had never played a sport or broken a nail in her life. It was all but a guarantee that Kyle and Jenny Violet would face each other again in the second round. Fuck!

Billie herself had been matched up against Patrick, by far the cutest pledge in Psi U. She was pretty sure she could take him, but Kyle wasn’t going to be happy about it at all. He’d be going up against Jenny distracted, for sure.

And then - Pete versus Natelie! Pete was by far Psi U’s worst veteran wrestler. He’d got his ass steamrolled by Kim two semesters ago. Last semester, he’d barely beaten Julia in a close 2-1 match and then got completely dominated by Marie in the second round. Like, completely. When Amelia had finally forced her to release her breast smother, she’d grabbed him by the hair and dragged him into the showers to do God knows what else.

Billie only knew Natelie a little. She was young and small, but scrappy and athletic. Could Pete even take her? Either way, Billie had little doubt she could pin either of them without breaking a sweat.

Which meant that in round three… she would either facing Jenny Violet immediately after a second conquest of her boyfriend, or she’d be facing Kyle right after he finished rolling around with that bitch a second time. Either way - ugh.

Jenny had done this on purpose. And if the matchups weren’t proof enough, just look at the pictures! She’d posted a candid shot of Bille drinking a giant glass of sangria like an alcoholic bimbo - clearly the most unflattering picture she could find. Yeah. This was personal.

I’ll show you just how personal this is going to get, Billie thought.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Flight 1-1200px.jpg (422.8 KB, 7933 views)
Old 06-Sep-21, 17:39
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Wow u really put some time into this
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jstewart For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-21, 21:33
Last Achievements

Part 3

Billie stepped to the edge of the mats full of a nervous and excited energy. Four mats had been set up in the center of the gym. Jenny, Ellie, and Natelie were taking their places on the other three. The boys were coming out to join them. The bleachers were packed with Kappa Deltas on the home side and Psi Upsilons on the visitors’. This was happening. Months of training, months of envisioning that cunt Jenny Violet’s demise, and now it was really happening.

She strode to the center of the mats and shook Patrick’s hand. “You’re going down, bitch,” she taunted him.

Patrick laughed good-naturedly. “Yeah… probably,” he conceded. “You’re kind of a legend around Psi U.”

Billie was taken aback. She knew she should keep taunting him, get in his head, win the mental game. But she couldn’t help herself - she wanted to hear more. “Oh, really?”

“Yeah, the guys talk about your match with Greg all the time. He’s kind of a baby about it. He keeps insisting he had pulled his groin at lacrosse practice the day before. For a while some of the guys were calling him Crybaby. Not us pledges, of course.”

“He was fit as a fiddle that day,” Billie said with a scowl.

“I know,” Patrick said. “You’ve been training hard. You’re obviously amazing at this. I don’t know why some guys have to try to take that away from you.”

Billie blinked. This was not the trash talk she was expecting at all.

“Oh, I’m Patrick by the way. Sorry. That was rude.”

She smiled at him. God, he was cute. And so respectful! Maybe it was her nervous energy, maybe it was the way he was treating her, but she was starting to wish she’d worn underwear. She’d forgone it because she wanted those Psi U pricks to know that the fighter taking them apart was all woman. And now - um - was there a cold breeze in here? Because, her nipples were getting a bit...

She tried to push those thoughts out of her head. Trash talk, Billie!

“I’m Billie,” she said. “Oh. I guess you knew that.” Despite herself, she giggled, then shook her head, trying to compose herself. “Be pinning you in a minute.”

God damn it, pull yourself together, girl. That was less like trash talk than trying to get him to invite you to the homecoming dance.

By the time she returned to her edge of the mat, the other three pairs of wrestlers were already in place. Amelia blew the whistle almost immediately.

Patrick came out with his hands up defensively. Billie smiled at him. It was nice to see a guy on the defensive for once, not trying to go full Rambo and slam her to the ground. She could take her time and pick apart his defense -

So she was surprised when he dove for her knees before she even found an opening.

She yelped, but her instincts kicked in. She threw herself forward and fell on top of him. He pressed his palms against the mats to roll her off, but she found them with her feet, hooked her ankles against his wrists and kicked them out from under him, slamming his chest back to the mats under her hips. She then methodically worked her body around 180 degrees, shoving his knee flat here, knocking his palm away there, keeping him on his stomach and defeating every attempt to roll her off.

It took a minute - he was resisting her the best he could - but soon enough she was lying on top of him with her face pressed against the back of his head, pinning him face-down to the mats. And then she took a seat on the small of his back. She sat with her feet pressed to the mats at either side of his face and her knees bent. And she grabbed him by the wrists and draped his arms over her knees. He was completely trapped, full-nelsoned by her thighs. There was nothing he could do. And Billie's hands were completely free. Once again, she was in complete control of a boy using only her strong legs and conquering ass. She bit her lip. This feeling was the best in the world.

“Ahh -” Patrick said, wincing. “Oh my God. I’m completely fucked. I can’t even tap.”

“Then tell me you submit to me,” Billie purred.

“I submit to you,” he agreed.

Billie got up and offered him her hand. Unlike every guy she’d ever wrestled before, he took it and let her help him up.

“You really are a legend,” he said, staring at her in awe. “I did wrestling my freshman year of high school and I have never felt that helpless in my life.”

Billie blushed, flattered. And she realized he hadn’t said anything like “even though you’re a girl.” Even Kyle made that slip all the time. Patrick had just fought his best, lost, and knew how to be a good sport to a superior competitor.

And God, his eyes, too. Those clear, clever blue eyes.

Stop that. “1-0,” Billie said. “You’d better bring your A game this time.”

Patrick nodded.

They squared off again, and this time Billie was the one to attack first. She hooked her foot around the back of Patrick’s ankle, pressed her body into his, and knocked him flat on his back.

They wrestled, struggling for position. She stayed on the offense and moved him from hold to hold, but he kept getting free. Billie soon realized she was letting easy opportunities pass her by. At one point Patrick had left himself wide open for an armbar, but she just didn’t take it. At another point it would have been trivial to cross his legs above his ass and sit on them, drawing a squeal of submission almost immediately.

But she wasn't fighting to win. She kept playing catch-and-release with him, putting him in compromising positions and enjoying the feel of his body as he struggled beneath her.

She realized that two of the matches had been over for some time. She was really dragging this out. She didn’t want it to end. Patrick was gasping like he had just run a half-marathon. Sweat was dripping down his neck. She wanted to lean into him and stick her tongue out and taste it.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her boyfriend Kyle, standing at the edge of the mat and watching them. Oh my God. Kyle. Her boyfriend. Okay. She had to end this.

She flipped Patrick onto his back. It wasn’t hard at all anymore to put him where she wanted. He was spent, and she’d never once had a guy outlast her stamina, either on the mats or in the sack. And then she mounted him, pressed her thighs to the side of his head with his wrists pinned under her shins, and smirked down at him. Her signature conquering move. Time to drown in sweaty ass, bitch.

But as she mounted his face, she couldn’t bring herself to do it. She couldn’t bring herself to scoot those extra two inches forward and bury his pretty face between her cheeks. He didn’t deserve to be degraded like that. She stopped short of the facesit.

...which placed her pussy right against his nose, separated only by a thin, tight strip of cotton.

“ONE! TWO! THREE!” Amelia was chanting. Patrick was struggling, still trying to find some way out of this pin, but his position was hopeless.

“FOUR! FIVE! SIX!” Oh, holy fuck. His struggles were rubbing his nose around the edges of her clit. The silky material of these leggings made it feel even better than if she’d been nude. She realized Amelia wasn’t just counting Patrick out of the winner’s bracket. She was counting Billie down to orgasm, like in one of those cheesy videos Malayna put on the Internet for extra money.

“SEVEN! EIGHT! NINE!” Billie was trembling. Her nipples were nearly slicing through her top. She wasn’t going to make it.

“TEN!”

She tried so hard to conceal it. Forced herself not to squeeze her breasts, not to throw her head back, not to scream. But she couldn’t help squinting her eyes tight and squeezing her mouth into a tight little O. She couldn’t help the way her body visibly tensed over her conquered opponent.

“Oh my God, did she just -” she heard a pledge say.

She got up from Patrick’s defeated body. “Good match,” he said, picking his weary body up slowly and offering her a sportsmanlike handshake.

She looked nervously around until her eyes found Kyle in the crowd. He was glaring at her. He was not happy.

“Um, yeah,” she said, quickly adding “I’m sorry Patrick I have to go.” She scurried off the mats without shaking his hand and bolted out the gym’s side door into the cool fall air, putting her hands on her knees and gasping for breath.

Fuck.

Jenny Violet had known, somehow. She'd known this would happen when she put them together. That fucking bitch. That fucking bitch!! FUUUCK!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ElPatrick.jpg (83.0 KB, 7542 views)
File Type: jpg 740full-rebecca-catherine-smith.jpg (128.0 KB, 9217 views)
File Type: jpg 127321072_967351813797178_2462738758750825647_n.jpg (142.3 KB, 7671 views)

Last edited by EricRRobert; 06-Sep-21 at 21:52.
Old 06-Sep-21, 22:02
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

A few quick thoughts.

I like Patrick more than Kyle. Patrick really seemed like a great guy and I am happy he was able to spend some time beneath Billie.

Billie was already hot in the original series, but in the Fanfic Sequel, she is scorching hot. It was a great choice to make her the focus.

Jenny Violet is more cunning and manipulative than I realised, and I am totally on board for her to be the main antagonist. I know part of it is Billie obsessively seeing every event as part of Jenny's machinations, but I love it, nonetheless.

How did the other three fights in the opening round end up? I don't doubt that Jenny Violet would have destroyed her pledge opponent, but new girls Ellie and Natelie are fresh faced and innocent looking unknowns.

Damn, this is good. Thanks for putting in so much work, mate.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post: