Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Sep-21, 03:43
Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: She is my master

When I left Kara’s room, I walked down the stairs quietly, in case her parents were home. The entire house was dark. I didn’t know if her parents were asleep or if they never came home. I didn’t bother to check the house. What would her parents do if they caught me in their house at night? I quietly walked to the front door. I walked over to my house. The lights were still off so my parents were probably still asleep. I walked up to my room quietly to not wake up my parents. When I got up the stairs I checked my phone, it was 4:59 AM. I walked into my room and fell onto my bed and passed out.

I woke up and checked my phone, it was 12:28 PM. I also had a text from Kara. The text read “I didn’t give you permission to leave.” I was in shock, what did she want from me? I didn’t respond to the text. I turned on my computer to get my mind off it. An hour later my mom knocked at my door.

“What?”

“Derek, the Jackson’s are coming over for dinner tonight.”

“Uh… Okay, mom.”

I wasn’t looking forward to Kara and her family coming over tonight. Was she going to humiliate me in front of my parents? And I don’t think Kara was too happy with me either. After I heard that, I wanted to stay in my room for the whole evening. But my parents and maybe even Kara would force me out of my room. In the meantime, I went back to what I was doing to get my mind off it. Soon it was the evening, I was getting anxious, what was I going to do? I then heard the doorbell ring. My entire body was shaking.

“Derek, come down!” My mother called out.

I sighed and walked out of my room and went downstairs. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw my parents greeting Kara’s parents. I saw Kara behind them, she looked at me with a devilish smile. My face turned white looking back at her, she noticed the fear in my face and her smirk grew even wider.

“Derek, come here and greet them.”

I walked over to them with a fake smile on my face.

“H-hey.” I said.

I greeted Mr. and Mrs. Jackson, after I greeted them they walked away with my parents into the dinning room. That only left me and Kara. She was wearing a red hoodie and blue jeans. I looked back at Kara and she had the same devilish smile. She lent out her hand for a handshake. I looked at her hand reluctantly.
“What are you waiting for? Shake my hand.”

I grabbed her hand and we started to shake. Her grip started to tighten and I started to wince.

“I never said you could leave.” She said sternly.

“W-why were you sleeping next to me?” I said meekly in a wince.

We both stood in an awkward silence. She looked the other way.

“Hey! You guys coming?” My dad said.

We both walked towards the dining room. We both took our seats, I sat next to my mom and Kara sat across from me next to her dad. My parents had served us steak. While I was eating, Kara started to kick at my shins. I looked at her and she had a devilish smile. And I started to wince in pain.

“Derek, are you alright?” My mom asked.

“Y-yeah, I’m fine.”

“So, Kara, your parents have told us a lot about your wrestling achievements.” My dad said.

“Yes, Mr. Conway, I’ve been wrestling ever since I was 8! And I’ve beaten a lot of boys! ” Kara said cheerfully.

I just stared down at my food and chewed.

“You hear that Derek, you better watch out.” My dad said.

“Whatever.” I said looking the other way.

“So, guys, school is going to start soon.” My dad said.

“Derek, maybe you can show Kara around when school starts.” My mom said.

“U-uh, yeah.”

“Derek, we also think you should drive Kara to school, instead of her taking the bus.” My mom said.

“Okay, mom.”
I knew it was futile to argue with my parents about this. So I had no choice but to accept. I looked over at Kara and she had a devilish grin. How would Kara treat me at school?
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mixedwrestlinglover For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-21, 05:53

Hello fellow users of the mixed wrestling forum, I'm currently looking for ideas on how this story should go forward. Do you have any ideas or suggestions you would like to see? If so then please leave a reply, and have a good day/night.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixedwrestlinglover For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-21, 18:47
Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Have Kara continue to dominate the relationship... but they become boyfriend and girlfriend... She falls for the skinny, unathletic Derek... who not only becomes taken and amazed by her... but continues to fear her. Great story you have... I'm sure it will be good, whatever the direction you take. thank you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daniel88 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-21, 19:40

Thanks for the suggestion! I've thought of them developing some kind of romantic relationship. Against Derek's will of course.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mixedwrestlinglover For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-21, 04:12

We had finished eating our dinner and Kara and her parents were getting ready to leave. Both of our parents said their goodbyes. While Kara and her parents were walking, Kara blew me a kiss and then hit her palm with her fist. I just looked the other way. I then walked back up the stairs to my room. I wanted to get my mind off everything so I decided to take a shower.

When I got out of the shower I looked at myself in the mirror, my wet brown hair was covering my eyes. I thought to myself on how to get out of this situation. I looked at my muscles in the mirror and saw how small they were compared to Kara’s. If you could even call them muscles. I felt completely emasculated. I dried myself off and walked out of the bathroom. I walked into my room and checked my phone, it was 10:23 PM and I had a text from Kara.

Master: Your dad is right, you should watch out

I just left her on read and turned off my phone. I didn’t have anything else to do so I just went to bed.

*1 week later*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was 6:00 AM, and it was the first day of school. I didn’t want to get out of bed. Last night I was up till 2:00 AM playing with some online friends of mine.
I got out of bed and went downstairs and saw my mom making breakfast.

“Did you sleep alright Derek?”

“Yeah.”

My mom then gave me a plate of eggs and bacon and orange juice. After I was done eating I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and to wash my face. After I finished brushing my teeth I went to my room to pick out some clothes. I put on a pair of jeans, a black t-shirt and a blue checkered pattern shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the buttons undone. I grabbed my backpack and walked back downstairs.

“I’m heading off!”

“Okay, see you in the afternoon, love you!” My mom said.

“Okay, love you too!”

I then walked outside and shut the door behind me. As I was walking to my car I saw Kara walking out of her house. I had forgotten I had to drive her to school. She was wearing a pair of denim short shorts showing off her muscular legs and a white t-shirt. We both made eye contact. She looked at me with a sly smile. I just looked the other way.

“Open the door for me, slave.”

“Yes, master.”

Kara walked over to the passenger’s side and I opened the door for her.

“Good boy.”

She then patted my head. She got into the passenger seat and I closed the door. I then walked over to the driver’s side and got in.

“You have a nice car, slave.”

“Thanks, master.”

I drive a red 2019 Mercedes-benz CLS. My parents got it for me for a 16th birthday, and I couldn’t have been happier. Before I had to take the bus, and I hated every second of it. I was looking forward to being able to drive. But now that was all taken away from me. It took us around 10 minutes to get there. We arrived at around 8:00. I could see other kids arriving. We both went to the front office to get our schedules. After we got our schedules I went into the courtyard to try to find some of my friends. Even though Kara was still following me. I found one of my friends, Liam, we both made eye contact and we started walking towards each other.

“Dude, what’s up?” I asked.

“Who’s the girl you’re with?” Liam asked with a grin.

“She is my uh…”

“I’m his girlfriend.” Kara interrupted.

“Boy, you got yourself a girlfriend.” He said laughing.

“Y-yeah.”

“So, how long have you two been together?” Liam asked with a smirk.

“Oh, we've been together for about a month.” Kara said.

“Yeah, we met over the summer.” I said.

We continued talking to Liam for the next few minutes until classes started. When the bell rang Liam went off to his first class. After Liam left I pulled Kara aside.

“Why did you say you were my girlfriend?”

“So that no one can interfere with our relationship, slave.”

“Yes, master.”

We then started to walk to our own class. I checked my schedule to see where I went first. My first class was English. I then headed there. Soon it was lunch time. I found my friends and we sat at a lunch table. While I was talking to them I saw Kara sitting at a group full of girls.
I was kind of relieved that I didn’t have to deal with Kara at lunch. Kara saw me looking at her and she looked back with a sadistic grin. I turned the other way immediately. It was a reminder that even a smile could send me running in fear. The girls she appeared to be hanging out with also looked like athletes. I could only hope to God that Kara wasn’t telling them about our arrangement. Soon lunch time was over, and as I was getting my things Kara came up to me.

“You better watch your back.”

That sent a shiver down my spine. But right as I was about to say something she walked away. The rest of the day went on as normal. Soon it was time to go home. I heard the bell ring and I was relieved. As I was walking down the hallway someone pushed me, I almost fell. I turned around and saw Kara with a grin on her face.

“Boy, do I have some plans for you.”
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mixedwrestlinglover For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-21, 05:18
Last Achievements

most excellent... so many possibilities.
The Following User Says Thank You to daniel88 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-22, 01:39

We were right in the middle of the hallway when she pushed me. When I got back on my feet I could hear feminine giggling in the distance. I then noticed that they were with Kara during lunch time. There were two girls (from left to right). The one on the left was a redhead and the one on the right was a brunette with glasses. They both looked like freshmen. The redhead was wearing a black tank top and short shorts and the brunette was wearing a gray jacket and jeans.

“Hey, Kara, is that your boyfriend?” The redhead said giggling.

“Boyfriend? He’s more like a boytoy.” Kara said gleefully.

They all started laughing. And I knew they were laughing at me.

“Oh yeah, I haven’t formally introduced you guys to my boytoy.” Kara said.

“Derek, (from left to right) this is Rachel and Madison.” Kara said.

“Kara has told us a lot about you.” Rachel said with a giggle.

“Yeah, she told us how pathetic you are.” Madison said.

I just stood there in silence.

“Well, anyway, me and my boytoy have to get going.” Kara said.

Kara and I both started to walk down the hallway and out the front doors. I could see other kids leaving campus. We both started to walk over to my car. Being a good little servant I opened the passenger side door for her without question.

“Good boy.” Kara said.

I then walked over to the driver’s side and got in. Unfortunately there was a lot of traffic, so it would take us a couple of minutes to get out of the parking lot.

“You want to know what I told my friends about you.” Kara said with a wide smile.

“What?” I said meekly.

“I told them how easy it was to make you submit to me.” She said smugly.

I just tried to focus on driving out of the parking lot.

“I was thinking of also telling Liam and the rest of your friends about it.” She said smugly.

I almost stopped the car then and there. I really wanted to tell her to get the fuck out of my car. But I knew the repercussions of doing that. From both Kara and my parents. So all I did was sit there and tried to focus on getting out of the parking lot. Which was also packed.

“But in all honesty, I’ve wrestled 10 year old boys who were stronger than you.” Kara said with a giggle.

“Maybe I should force you to join wrestling. I’d love to see you get pinned by a girl.” She said with the same giggle.

I was honestly hoping she wouldn’t do that. Outside of PE class I have never done a sport. Even during PE class I was always the one of the last kids to get picked for any kind of sporting activity.

“You know what, tonight you’re going to tell your parents you’re going to sign up for the wrestling team.” She said with a smirk.

“Slave, how much do you weigh?” She asked.

“Around 150 I think.” I answered.

“Fortunately for you, I’m only in the 126 weight class. So we probably won’t meet each other on the mat.” She said.

“What if I don’t sign up for the wrestling team?” I said quietly.

“Do we really need to go there?” She said coldly.

“NO!” I said out loud.

“Good, the coach said the team has open spots so there is no reason why you shouldn’t join.”

“Fine.” I said reluctantly.

After about 5 minutes we got out of the parking lot and drove home. When we got home neither of our parents were there. Great, just my luck. I was honestly hoping my parents would be home so that Kara wouldn’t have been able to fulfill her “plans.”

“Since our parents are still gone, we can have a little fun. But first get my bag out of your car.”

“Yes, master.”

I got out of the car and walked over to the back seats to get our bags. She then got out of the car, I got our bags and she started walking to her house, I followed suit. She then unlocked the door and we both walked inside.

“Put the bags on the kitchen table.” She ordered.

I, of course, obeyed. She then went over to the couch and sat down.

“Slave, come here.” She ordered.

I reluctantly walked over to her.

“I know how much you love my feet, so start kissing them, pretty boy.” She said.

I started kissing them and I closed my eyes.

“Look up.” She ordered.

I looked up and she had her phone out.

“Rachel and Madison are going to love this.” Kara said with glee.

“P-please delete that!”

“What are you gonna do about it?” She said with a devilish grin.

“Please! If that picture gets out my life will be ruined!” I pleaded.

“Oh, and remember that last picture I took of you?” She giggled.

That hit me like a brick. I had forgotten all about it.

“Y-yeah.” I said meekly.

“I showed Rachel and Madison that pic. They didn’t believe me at first, so I showed it to them. And they wanted me to get another pic for them.” She giggled.

I just sat there feeling helpless. I then heard a notification on Kara’s phone.

“Oh, look what Rachel has to say.”

She then turned her phone towards me and I saw she sent the image in what appeared to be a group chat.

Rachel: OMG he’s more of a wimp than I thought ��

Then I saw another text pop up.

Madison: LMAO what a dweeb ����

I just sat there in embarrassment, I didn’t know what to say.

“Maybe we should meet up with Rachel and Madison this weekend so they can have a piece of the fun.”

It was safe to say I wasn’t looking forward to that.

“Slave, fortunatly for you I’ll let you slide for this time. Go home before I change my mind.”

“Yes, master.”

I got up and right before I was about to walk away she spanked me.

“Slave, I just realized something, you have a nice butt.” She giggled.

After she did that I started to speed walk towards the door.

“Also don’t forget to tell your parents you want to do wrestling!'' She blurted out.

I shut the door and went home.

Last edited by Mixedwrestlinglover; 31-Jan-22 at 02:33.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mixedwrestlinglover For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-22, 00:44

I was kind of relieved Kara wasn’t going to put me through more pain. But I wasn’t looking forward to telling my parents I “wanted” to do wrestling and I certainly wasn’t looking forward to the weekend (weird I know). Kara probably just wanted to see me get dominated and humiliated. And preferably by a girl. I had done some research about high school wrestling and found out that girls did wrestle guys. Later in the evening I went on YouTube and searched up ‘Kara Jackson wrestling’, and found several videos of her wrestling boys. I clicked on the top video, it was from a year ago. I guess this is when she was in middle school. She was wearing a gray singlet. I could see her muscular arms and legs. Her hair was tied into a ponytail and she had wrestling headgear on. She was going up against a boy, he looked about Kara’s age. They both went to the center of the map and shook hands. The ref blew the whistle. They both circled each other, they then both locked arms. Kara then let go and bolted for his legs, she managed to lift one of his legs off the ground. They both fell and she landed right on top of him. He was on his stomach playing defense. Kara then hooked one of his legs and they both rolled over. Putting him in a cradle. His other leg and arms were moving drastically in an attempt to get free. He did a futile bride to avoid getting pinned but it was no use. Kara flattens him out and pins him. The ref hits the mat and blew his whistle to signal the pin. They both got up to the center of the mat, took off their anklets and shook hands. The ref then raised Kara’s hand in victory. While the boy looked to be wiping away tears. I honestly felt a little bad for him. I couldn’t imagine the ridicule he would get from his teammates. I scrolled down to read the comments. They were either praising her or making fun of the boy. The comments ranged from “she put him in the pinned by a girl club lol” and “should’ve joined the chess club instead sweetie.” I was scrolling down the rest of the comments when my mom called out to me.

“Derek, come down for dinner!” My mom yelled out.

“I’ll be down in a sec!” I yelled back.

I then suddenly got a notification from my phone. I checked what it was and it was a text from Kara.

Master: Don’t forget to tell them

I got up from my desk and started to walk downstairs. I was dreading telling my parents about wrestling. I didn’t even know my school even had a wrestling team. They would probably ask about Kara if I brought it up. I got downstairs and went to the kitchen. My mom was making dinner.

“Derek, go sit down at the kitchen table.”

I walked over to the kitchen table and took a seat. My dad took a seat shortly after. My mom then served us some fried shrimp. My mom then took a seat and we started to eat our dinner.

“So Derek, how was school?” My dad asked.

“It was alright.”

“So how are you and Kara getting along?” My mom asked.

“U-uh, fine I guess.”

I was thinking about when to bring the topic of wrestling up. I thought about just bringing it up but that would be awkward. But I really have nothing to lose so might as well.

“Mom, dad, I think I want to try out wrestling.” I blurted out.

“Oh, this is out of the blue.” My mom said.

“Is it because of Kara?” My dad said with a laugh.

“N-no!”

“Well, we think it’s a good thing that you have dedicated yourself to something. Especially a sport.” My dad said.

“Derek, since you brought up the topic of wrestling, did I ever tell you I wrestled in high school?” My mom said with a grin on her face.

“No, no you didn’t.”

I started to get a little curious when my mom told me she used to wrestle.

“So what was that like?” I asked.

“It was actually pretty fun. I wrestled at 130 pounds and I beat a few boys.” She said with the same grin.

“Good to know.” I said.

“And if you do wrestling, try not to get pinned by a girl.” My mom winked at me.

“Umm, okay mom.”

I finished eating dinner and went up to my room. I decided to tell Kara the news.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slave: I told my parents I going to do wrestling

Master: And what did they say

Slave: They said it would be good for me

Master: Great, Chloe and Madison also signed up so you and I won’t be alone

Great, I thought to myself. Now I have to deal with the three witches even more. I left Kara on read and went to wash myself up, and shortly after I went to bed.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was 6:00 AM. I forced myself out of bed and walked downstairs. I went to the kitchen where my mom served my breakfast. After I ate I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I then went to my room to get dressed. I picked out a pair of jeans, a t- shirt with a white hoodie over it. I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. I headed towards the door.

“Derek, good luck with wrestling.” My mom shouted out.

“Okay mom!” I shouted back.

I walked out of the front door to see Kara on her phone beside my car. She then looked up.

“Did your mom ever tell you to never keep a woman waiting?” Kara said irritably.

“Sorry, master.”

I turned the car on and opened the door for her. She then got in and took a seat. I then walked over to the other side and got in.

“Slave, how much can you bench press?” Kara asked.

“I’ve never bench pressed.”

“I can bench press over 200 pounds.” She giggled.

“I bet you couldn’t even carry 10 pounds with those scrawny arms.” She laughed.

I just tried to focus on driving. We eventually got there. I drove into the parking lot and I could see other kids walking to school or getting off buses. I parked the car and we both got out. We both walked up to the school and I saw Chloe and Madison waiting for us.

“Oh look who it is, it’s Kara and her slave boy.” Chloe said.

Kara and Madison started to giggle and I just rolled my eyes.

“Well guess what our little boy is going to do.” Kara said.

“What? What?” Madison asked.

“Tell them, slave.” Kara ordered.

I hesitated for a moment. Kara then shoved me a little.

“I uh, I’m going to join the wrestling team.

They both bursted out laughing.

“Are you actually serious?” Madison asked, laughing.

I was about to say something until Kara interrupted me.

“Well of course he is. If he wasn’t he wouldn’t be telling us would he?” Kara said with a slight giggle.

“Y-yeah.”

“I could probably pin you in less than 30 seconds.” Madison said arrogantly.

I honestly didn’t have any doubt that she could.

“Well, Derek, what are you waiting for? They’re still doing sign ups in the cafeteria.”

I looked at my phone to see what time it was. It showed that it was 8:20 AM, and classes start at 9:00 AM. I then sighed to myself and headed to the cafeteria.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mixedwrestlinglover For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-22, 04:46
Last Achievements

This is such a great story. Thanks for continuing, great characters and suspense
The Following User Says Thank You to daniel88 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-22, 05:02

Thanks! Don't worry, I plan on writing more in the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixedwrestlinglover For This Useful Post:

Tags
foot worship, teen girl