Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-Oct-13, 20:27
Points: 12,978, Level: 49 Points: 12,978, Level: 49 Points: 12,978, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,191 Times in 207 Posts
Default Is George Clooney one of us?

I admire George Clooney: he is a great actor, a nice person, the man who evetybody wants to have as neighbourg, al collegue, as friend. I don't belive to the rumours that he is an hidden gay and uses to hire girlfriends. But I suspect that he shares our sexual tastes: he likes athletic, fit girls. Considering his last girlfriend:
Elisabetta Canalis is fitness-addicted, and she trains in martial arts. See the pictures: even the fight is staged, she has muscular and fit arms and shoulders.
Stacey Keibert: she was a top-ranked wrestler.
The new, Monica: very tall, she has amazing abs, which can developed only wit thousants of exercises every day.
I know for my personal experience that our "obsession" could be hardly understood by other "normal" person: make your caming out, George, if you really shares our sexual obsession!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg canalis.jpg (65.2 KB, 234 views)
File Type: jpg Stacey.jpg (65.9 KB, 234 views)
File Type: jpg Monika J.jpg (117.0 KB, 259 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Issarg For This Useful Post: