Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Aug-21, 22:29
Points: 13,942, Level: 51 Points: 13,942, Level: 51 Points: 13,942, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,440 Times in 905 Posts
Default Re: The experience of being overpowered by a woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeryx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I see bjj mentioned. When I practiced it, I was in my physical prime. But I was just physically too strong. I rolled with black belt women and while I could not submit them, they were always too weak to actually lock anything in for me. I did learn a lot that way, and there was zero question how much greater their skill was. This wasn't limited to women either, I was physically stronger than most men at the time, albeit the gap is smaller and there really weren't that many men anywhere near as weak as women were.
Interesting experience, thanks for sharing it, can I ask you a few questions about it?
-How big were you at the time and do you have a point of reference for how strong you exactly were? (eg. how much could you deadlift, squat, bench press etc....)

-Did you roll with those female black belts on your first day, or did you do It when you already had at least a little bit of experience and basic knowledge about grappling?

Quote:
It appears physically impossible for biologically born women to strike at the level of men, hence why trans athletes have such a significant advantage in women's divisions and are re-writing records books where they are allowed to compete, in every sport.
To be fair the only transgender to compete in MMA to date ended up getting TKO'ed by a natural born woman in some low level local promotion as soon as he faced a good opponent, not exactly what I would call rewriting history books as far as accomplishment goes.
Old 11-Aug-21, 22:37
Banned
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,530 Times in 659 Posts

There are two types of person with this fetish: submissives and control freaks .. It's always been a fantasy of mine, but if it ever happened, I'd be very conflicted about losing control like that, and being able to live with myself.

So it's easy to avoid ever being in that situation – the vast majority of guys do .. But training at a strongman gym, I'm around young girls who compete in powerlifting and weightlifting, and often train MMA/BJJ too – even had a session girl working on the front desk.

It's so much more common now that you have girls squatting and DLing at advanced/elite male standards .. Still, signing up to our gym's submission grappling class and going against girls who also compete in powerlifting, and certainly have some strength advantages, is a psychological line I don't know whether I want to cross .. I find it easier with a girl I'm dating .. In a relationship with a very strong swimmer for a while, but tapping to a body scissor wasn't quite the erotic/humiliating experience it would be in public with a girl I didn't know (where there's scope to feel intimidated and unsure)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To be fair the only transgender to compete in MMA to date ended up getting TKO'ed by a natural born woman in some low level local promotion as soon as he faced a good opponent, not exactly what I would call rewriting history books as far as accomplishment goes.
Fallon Fox vs Ashlee Evans-Smith?

That was a hard-punching male (really) against a solid female wrestler .. Trans women need to stay out of women's sport, but there is considerable crossover where trained women are very competitive against trained men.
Old 12-Aug-21, 08:06
Points: 13,942, Level: 51 Points: 13,942, Level: 51 Points: 13,942, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,440 Times in 905 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Fallon Fox vs Ashlee Evans-Smith?

That was a hard-punching male (really) against a solid female wrestler .. Trans women need to stay out of women's sport, but there is considerable crossover where trained women are very competitive against trained men.
Yes, I was talking about Ashlee Evans-Smith defeating Fallon Fox.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that transgender men should compete with women, I agree they should be separated.

I was just ponting out that's factually untrue to say that transgender athletes dominates and set new records every time they compete in women's sport.

You can also look at this year's olympic games, where a trasgender competed in the weightlifting's female division and he was not able to medal.

Heck, in BJJ/submission grappling tournaments there are even examples of women who have competed in the actual men's divisions at NAGA and they took first place, such as Hillary Williams and Juliana Borges.

My point is that you still need to be above 99,99% + of men to beat the best female in the world, it's not like you are guaranteed to accomplish it just because you are a man.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-21, 05:08
Banned
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,530 Times in 659 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, I was talking about Ashlee Evans-Smith defeating Fallon Fox.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that transgender men should compete with women, I agree they should be separated.

I was just ponting out that's factually untrue to say that transgender athletes dominates and set new records every time they compete in women's sport.

You can also look at this year's olympic games, where a trasgender competed in the weightlifting's female division and he was not able to medal.

Heck, in BJJ/submission grappling tournaments there are even examples of women who have competed in the actual men's divisions at NAGA and they took first place, such as Hillary Williams and Juliana Borges.

My point is that you still need to be above 99,99% + of men to beat the best female in the world, it's not like you are guaranteed to accomplish it just because you are a man.
Absolutely.

Although, Laurel Hubbard in the weightlifting, a lot of us think he threw those lifts in order to give trans activists an excuse: if men were stronger than women, why didn't he medal? .. Winning could've been much worse for them.

But yes .. Since joining a more serious gym, I'm around girls all the time who are easily naturally stronger and better built for lifting than 95% of men .. Just like there are men who are built to play rugby or powerlift .. If some of these girls had been born men, they'd just be big, dominant men
Old 17-Aug-21, 23:30
Points: 3,259, Level: 23 Points: 3,259, Level: 23 Points: 3,259, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Absolutely.

Although, Laurel Hubbard in the weightlifting, a lot of us think he threw those lifts in order to give trans activists an excuse: if men were stronger than women, why didn't he medal? .. Winning could've been much worse for them.
Hubbard was never the favorite for that competition and it would have been a huge upset had she won it. Her personal best is something like 50kg below that of China's Li Wenwen. On a good day she could have possibly medalled though
Old 18-Sep-22, 12:48
Points: 3,166, Level: 23 Points: 3,166, Level: 23 Points: 3,166, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

It can happen. I have 21-4 record against women. The 4 losses stand out because each of the women were tornados on the mats. None of them were trained. Just average shapely competitive women who knew how Facesit and use their bodies to smother you out to submission. 2 of the 4 women were particularly mean adding nipple twisting to the match (even twisting and pulling nipples after getting the submission).
Old 07-Oct-22, 15:58
thewimp

I’ve also found that some women like to take their time with after punishment after they’ve won. It’s a way of rubbing it in for the man.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-22, 01:38
Points: 2,493, Level: 20 Points: 2,493, Level: 20 Points: 2,493, Level: 20
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

I’ve been wrestling women (athletic up to female body builders) for the last 50 years. I’ve probably wrestled over 500. Wb270.com is a great site to find them. Aside from the sexual turn on from being totally controlled by a woman I realized early on a trained strong woman can easily defeat most men. Look up Renee Toney on the internet then lie to yourself that you’d have any chance at all. She’s on the extreme end but an athletic woman or female body builder who’s bee wrestling for a while will leave you exhausted and begging for more.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chumdad For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-22, 10:30
thewimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chumdad [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’ve been wrestling women (athletic up to female body builders) for the last 50 years. I’ve probably wrestled over 500. Wb270.com is a great site to find them. Aside from the sexual turn on from being totally controlled by a woman I realized early on a trained strong woman can easily defeat most men. Look up Renee Toney on the internet then lie to yourself that you’d have any chance at all. She’s on the extreme end but an athletic woman or female body builder who’s bee wrestling for a while will leave you exhausted and begging for more.
Some guys seem to think they can beat any woman, just because men are very often stronger than women, but I can say from my own experience there are plenty of women who can put those guys in their place.
Old 29-Dec-22, 13:38
Points: 1,155, Level: 13 Points: 1,155, Level: 13 Points: 1,155, Level: 13
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

I already has this experience very early on, and many times over the years. I have no idea what its like to NOT be overpowered by a woman. Arm wrestling, fist fights, or just an ordinary physical scuffle, I've been defeated and physically dominated by lots of girls. When you're a true wussy you're just used to it.

I could probably find some random chick right now within a block of me that could overpower me easily.

Last edited by femdomma; 29-Dec-22 at 14:37.
The Following User Says Thank You to femdomma For This Useful Post: