Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 19-Sep-21, 17:20
Points: 3,183, Level: 23 Points: 3,183, Level: 23 Points: 3,183, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Need help getting a mixed session over the line

Growing up, there was always one girl I went to school with who was my first 'mixed wrestling' experience. From the age of as young as 10 or 11, I was able to just go up to her and ask her for an arm wrestle and she'd duly oblige. This would progress to real wrestling any time I wanted because we were just kids and that's what kids do. Even when we got to high school and grew apart, we lived on the same route home and sometimes would walk together and end up arm wrestling or something similar (she was 'the strong girl' of the school and could easily beat most guys)

At the risk of sounding like an asshole, her wrestling ability is the sole reason that I have kept in contact with her (we are both now in out mid 20s). We have very little in common, she is not really an interesting or admirable person and she bounces from job to job (often falling out with management) which means, when we do meet, I have to put up with a lot of moaning about her latest brush with authority at her job before segueing into a wrestling discussion (something like 'no wonder your boss told you not to carry X on your own! It's not like you're as strong as you used to be') is enough to get her competitive spirit up enough to want to prove me wrong.

This leads me to my current predicament: over a year ago, we both made a 'bra bet'. This is where we agreed to wrestle one another and the loser has to wear a bra/bikini in front of the other. Call me kinky but this is the shit I'm into and want to try (she initially brought up the idea but I pushed it).

Problem is, I'm having trouble getting it over the line. We've settled on the rules etc but she's so 'busy' that we often go several months between meetings and it's hard for me to mention the bet without sounding too pushy about it. I am also wary about discussing it too much over messages in case her phone every becomes compromised by one of her friends. When we meet up I wait for her to bring up the bet (or if I do then I'll do so in passing) but really all I want to do is wrestle. I am lucky that we are both adults and she is still somehow really good at wrestling with a great body (if carrying a couple extra pounds of fat than optimal) but still extremely well-shaped and fairly firm F cup boobs.

This would otherwise cost me £££s if I went with a pro session wrestler which is why I'm trying to get this done with her.

Any tips for getting this over the line? I feel like I've tried everything at this point.
Old 19-Sep-21, 21:18
Points: 8,237, Level: 38 Points: 8,237, Level: 38 Points: 8,237, Level: 38
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Need help getting a mixed session over the line

Why not put the wrestling and the bet on hold for awhile and pursue the friendship in a more conventional manner?Send her an email offering to take out to a nice place for lunch or dinner or maybe a movie or whatever else.She may be under alot of work related stress and getting together may be a bit of an escape for her.If it begins to dawn on her that you are only after one thing,that may put her off.Give it time for patience has it's just reward.Hey,she can't be all that bad.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-21, 22:38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why not put the wrestling and the bet on hold for awhile and pursue the friendship in a more conventional manner?Send her an email offering to take out to a nice place for lunch or dinner or maybe a movie or whatever else.She may be under alot of work related stress and getting together may be a bit of an escape for her.If it begins to dawn on her that you are only after one thing,that may put her off.Give it time for patience has it's just reward.Hey,she can't be all that bad.
Thanks- I've tried this already. She's adamant that she doesn't want other people to pay for her to do anything as she is very proud. I don't want to give the wrong impression here: she is nice enough, just a bit dull (think along the lines of blaming everyone else for problems that almost always seem to be her fault.)

She's a bit boring to have to listen to but I am always happy to do it knowing that there may be the chance to wrestle her at the end (9 times out of 10, I get my reward in some form even if it isn't outright wrestling).

I'm more wondering if there is any way to get her to agree to the wrestling bet in a way that allows us to skip the usual monotonous, alchohol-fueled conversation.
Old 20-Sep-21, 00:54
Points: 3,265, Level: 23 Points: 3,265, Level: 23 Points: 3,265, Level: 23
Activity: 7.8% Activity: 7.8% Activity: 7.8%
Last Achievements

Do you know what things get in the way of her seeing you more often? Is it a significant other? You like the wrestling but knowing what she is getting out of the relationship would be helpful in knowing if she is willing to do more. Is it possible she wants it to be something more and stays distant because she doesn’t want to get hurt?

I had a couple platonic friends I wrestled with but I enjoyed their friendship even if wrestling wasn’t involved so there was never an issue of trying to add more of it to mix. When it happened, it happened and it was never really talked about.

I never told these girls how much I liked doing it but I’m sure it was obvious. They would often initiate it and I think they genuinely liked it too but it’s possible that they were also just happy to make others happy. But perhaps talking to her about how much you like it could help.
Old 20-Sep-21, 07:36
Points: 9,713, Level: 42 Points: 9,713, Level: 42 Points: 9,713, Level: 42
Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6% Activity: 19.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,580 Times in 303 Posts

If I were you and since you are both young mid twenties and in partying prime. I would ditch the whole serious planning of the match rules ect. I would try and get her out for some drinking. My experience is getting women to play wrestle or fight or challenge scenario goes much better with some of the booze. Particularly since you two lose touch for
Months at a time it’s harder to bring it up without sounding pushy as you say. So get drunk together and bring up those times we used to wrestle and I bet she’ll even remember your bet.
When I was in my early twenties there was a girl that was a roommate at a buddies house. This house was a party house we were always there drinking and having fun. She was the only girl there and would drink with us. I ended up playfighting a lot with her when we were drinking. It was awesome only problem was sometimes it would be infront of all the other guys and I didn’t want them to see the massive tent I would pitch when she had me in a rnc or a pin !
Old 20-Sep-21, 21:27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca12345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you know what things get in the way of her seeing you more often? Is it a significant other? You like the wrestling but knowing what she is getting out of the relationship would be helpful in knowing if she is willing to do more. Is it possible she wants it to be something more and stays distant because she doesnít want to get hurt?

I had a couple platonic friends I wrestled with but I enjoyed their friendship even if wrestling wasnít involved so there was never an issue of trying to add more of it to mix. When it happened, it happened and it was never really talked about.

I never told these girls how much I liked doing it but Iím sure it was obvious. They would often initiate it and I think they genuinely liked it too but itís possible that they were also just happy to make others happy. But perhaps talking to her about how much you like it could help.

She's 100% single but does has a lot of debt so works pretty much every hour that she is able to. It sounds like she barely really goes out that much anyway as she tries to work really long shifts to get as much money as possible.

I know I come across as an asshole saying that I only want to keep her around if the possibility of wrestling is on the cards because she is a human with her own struggles but that is just how I feel and I cannot help how I feel.

I feel like if I were just honest with her at this point about enjoying wrestling, it would just make things worse as she might just see me as some kind of perv.

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwo321 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If I were you and since you are both young mid twenties and in partying prime. I would ditch the whole serious planning of the match rules ect. I would try and get her out for some drinking. My experience is getting women to play wrestle or fight or challenge scenario goes much better with some of the booze. Particularly since you two lose touch for
Months at a time itís harder to bring it up without sounding pushy as you say. So get drunk together and bring up those times we used to wrestle and I bet sheíll even remember your bet.
When I was in my early twenties there was a girl that was a roommate at a buddies house. This house was a party house we were always there drinking and having fun. She was the only girl there and would drink with us. I ended up playfighting a lot with her when we were drinking. It was awesome only problem was sometimes it would be infront of all the other guys and I didnít want them to see the massive tent I would pitch when she had me in a rnc or a pin !
This is usually the plan. We always meet in a bar of some kind and just drink the whole time and then I work in wrestling after a while if I feel like it's not being brought up naturally. As I said, she is very competitive so she always insists on being much stronger than I give her credit for when I pretend to doubt her and we usually take it from there.

I guess one obstacle is that there is no natural place for this match to take place. She lives at home with her mother and I live in a relatively small flat with flatmates and there is no natural place big enough to wrestle each other and I feel like solving this problem would maybe help move things along with the match?

Last edited by abcd1234; 20-Sep-21 at 21:27.
Old 20-Sep-21, 22:21
Points: 3,265, Level: 23 Points: 3,265, Level: 23 Points: 3,265, Level: 23
Activity: 7.8% Activity: 7.8% Activity: 7.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcd1234 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess one obstacle is that there is no natural place for this match to take place. She lives at home with her mother and I live in a relatively small flat with flatmates and there is no natural place big enough to wrestle each other and I feel like solving this problem would maybe help move things along with the match?
Yeah if getting your own place is something you were planning on in the near future, that should make it a LOT easier. My matches almost always happened when no one else was around.

I had times where other guys in the house helped encourage the situation but I generally didnít want to do stuff like this in front of a male audience.
Old 21-Sep-21, 08:15
Points: 3,253, Level: 23 Points: 3,253, Level: 23 Points: 3,253, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcd1234 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's 100% single but does has a lot of debt so works pretty much every hour that she is able to. It sounds like she barely really goes out that much anyway as she tries to work really long shifts to get as much money as possible.

I know I come across as an asshole saying that I only want to keep her around if the possibility of wrestling is on the cards because she is a human with her own struggles but that is just how I feel and I cannot help how I feel.

I feel like if I were just honest with her at this point about enjoying wrestling, it would just make things worse as she might just see me as some kind of perv.

Added after 6 minutes:

This is usually the plan. We always meet in a bar of some kind and just drink the whole time and then I work in wrestling after a while if I feel like it's not being brought up naturally. As I said, she is very competitive so she always insists on being much stronger than I give her credit for when I pretend to doubt her and we usually take it from there.

Do you live near the sea?
The beach may be a good place for wrestling, plus you'll get the benefit of wrestling her with minimal clothing.
Old 21-Sep-21, 19:02
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca12345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah if getting your own place is something you were planning on in the near future, that should make it a LOT easier. My matches almost always happened when no one else was around.

I had times where other guys in the house helped encourage the situation but I generally didnít want to do stuff like this in front of a male audience.
That will remain a pipedream for the foreseeable. I'm in no financial position to be living in a property by myself haha! I once offered a hotel room but realised the very overt sexual implication between a male and female getting a hotel room together and that has never been a feature of our relationship to date so I quickly retracted the suggestion as a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by male1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you live near the sea?
The beach may be a good place for wrestling, plus you'll get the benefit of wrestling her with minimal clothing.
I wish I lived by the sea. Living in London, I'm as far from the beach as can be. Getting her to wrestle me in minimal clothing would be the cherry on top of the cake, though. She's one of those women who rarely exercises but has a fairly well shaped body, ridiculous strength without really having any muscle tone, and humongous boobs which are so big and firm that I'd have questioned their authenticity if I hadn't grown up with her.

You can see why I'm so desperate for this to happen haha.