Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Oct-21, 21:59
Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Modern moms win in every aspect of life

Chapter 1. Aletta takes control of her family

Aletta was a hot, young mother who lived alone with her son Jim in a beautiful house which had a big garden. It was close to a nice, quiet town. Aletta had always been the tallest of the family, but Jim who was now 21 had grown up and was just an inch smaller than her at 5’9’’ feet. Her body was beautifully built, strong but very feminine, she had soft, fair skin, light brown hair, bright blue eyes, large and tight natural breasts and looked fit and healthy.

Besides her well-paid, high ranking job she cared for her body a lot, worked out and played sports often with her girlfriends and to her son she looked like a super-model. Jim admired her for her gorgeous looks, her high stature and that she outshined most women he knew and saw, she was by far the most pretty, fit and smart woman and her friends admired her too. She wasn’t narcissistic at all but loved beauty herself and even though she was gorgeous by nature, she liked to make herself look even better, often put some nice, sexy make-up and lipstick on and dressed overly sexy and arousing, although not slutty, so that even her son had to fight often with his inappropriate feelings she caused in him. He often couldn’t concentrate and focus on anything in her presence.
The male friends, colleagues and subordinates she had were all under her spell and desired her, touched themselves at home, every time they had seen her. Some even had to go to the company’s restrooms immediately, after she had given them instructions and her legs in heels were full on display. Nobody could say ‘no’ to her and she had realized that they all would do anything she told them. She liked to dress in tight, even see-through clothes, leggings, nylons and very chic nylon tops. Her legs were very long, creamy and strong, but her muscles very seldom did shine through her beautiful, soft skin. It made guys even more aroused and afraid of her. Men couldn’t even talk right and think straight in front of her, especially when she was wearing hot high heels and was towering over them while giving them orders.

Besides that she was well read and educated, loved to read and to accumulate knowledge which was also useful for her job as a leader of a big company. She was very confident and kind most of the times, just a natural leader and decision maker, while never losing her femininity at the same time. Not only her perfect social skills and her looks but her high intelligence and strong will had made her the boss of the company she worked for. Most of her coworkers were proud of her and loved being bossed around by her. She was kind and understanding mostly to everyone, but could also be very tough and decisive, if someone didn’t work as she wanted him to or was being rude and selfish.

She had fired her husband actually who had worked under her, because he couldn’t perform as well as she liked and was insecure, and his male ego couldn’t stand it any longer having to take orders from his wife at work as well as at home all day, every day. He wasn’t in her league at all, he was two inches smaller and next to her he seemed to be physically and intellectually weaker than her - which he probably was by far. She was just better than him in every way. But because she didn’t want to marry some macho guy that would compete with her, she took him, he seemed to be a decent man that would adore her and thus be faithful and take good care of the house and their kids too. He seemed to be funny and modern, accepting the female leading role in society as a normality at first. He knew that in many cases nowadays women made more money than men and had the better jobs, because as girls they outperformed the boys at school and university. Many women didn’t care to marry up anymore and liked the idea of having a husband under them, who would support their career, while he was having his own lower paying job that didn’t take as much time.

Aletta had been her husband’s assistant when she started at that company but outclassed him and got promoted. One day, some years ago, both had been called to their former female CEO and because she didn’t have much time and wanted to rub it in being happy to promote another woman, she demoted him in front of his wife’s eyes and promoted her, made her his direct boss! This was the first time he felt mistreated by women and started disliking women in power. He thought he was being treated unfairly and being humiliated at the same time by two women, and even by more, because he would rank lower than most women in the company and they all would have the right to give him orders from now on while making way more money than him. Some women were still girls and they just bossed him around, his day was a constant fulfilment of their tasks, from his wife’s orders he went to the next women or girls that would call for him, and so on all day.

It was very tough for him, when they had to explain to their young son that his mother was now his father’s boss at the company as well as at home, and that she was making now about ten times more money than him. She seemed so gorgeous and superior sitting next to Jim’s father who was so small in his eyes now, Aletta’s crossed sexy legs that were much longer than her husband’s made both men feel inferior to her and to women in general. She was petting her husband’s head like a child one’s while explaining the new family roles to her son.
The house that was his father’s, who wanted their son to inherit it, would now become Aletta’s property. She said jokingly that she would rather sign it over to the daughter of one of her female friends than to her son, because she was smarter and would be way more successful in the future, and she would prefer to empower more women in society that way. Aletta would make all the decisions around the house anyways. “Mommy is now in charge of her little babies, I’m the boss around here,” she said pushing both of her boys’ heads to her breasts, while stroking them like a good mother.

Her husband wasn’t cool at all with so much female leadership in his life, he was getting more and more nasty and resentful. His wife bossed him around every minute of his life now, he had to make the biggest part of the housework, all the dirty jobs and in the company she gave him the biggest load of work so she could chat with her female friends more. They laughed at him after they had given him all their work, to have more time for their girly chit-chat, although it wasn’t only about their clothes and shoes and make-up but also about important and smart themes, like finances and politics, also about sports. So, not only was her husband feeling used, but also intellectually inferior, when listening to what the girls and his wife were talking about in the office.

One day when Jim was in the office also to bring her some paperwork she needed from home, Aletta called both, father and son into her office, while being together with a young female coworker. She said to her husband: “Dear, I’m sorry, but I have to demote you again. It is good that our son is here, so he sees, how it is, when a female boss demotes her male coworker, how it is when a wife humiliates her husband publicly. I will cut your salary in half, baby, and you’ll get the lower position of an assistant, because you aren’t competent and capable enough. So your present position will take this young woman over here, she is new but very smart and has already been successful. She will be your direct boss under me, although she is half your age. – And Jim, I will also sign over our house to her, so if I ever move out of the house or we get a better one, she will get and inherit it and later it will be all hers. I’m sorry but you have to earn your heritage and as I see, you won’t really succeed in life, as your grades at college aren’t that good and you don’t seem as smart and motivated as her. Sorry to have to break it down to you that way.”

Jim and his father lowered their heads in shame and deep humiliation as they kept looking at the two gorgeous and successful women’s legs and heels in front of them who had just degraded and emasculated them. “But you promised that you would sign our house over to Jim, if I worked as hard as I can,” his father said weakly. “Well, sorry, you worked as hard as you could, but not as hard as I wanted you to. Believe me, it is better that you have signed the house over to me.” Aletta showed them the door and made both men leave while she started to chat and laugh with her young female colleague.

When she was finally promoted to the CEO of the whole company she fired him. At home the male members of the family were devastated. For Jim it felt as she had stepped on his father more and more, before finally crushing him under her heels, under her strong, sexy legs. But Jim felt also that it was her personality, her great intelligence and strong character who had simply been too much for his father to take. In his eyes his mother was now like a superior human being, an extremely hot and strong female, a modern woman.

When Jim was alone with his mom he sank down to her feet and kissed them, she was just coming home from work having her hot, black nylon stockings and heels on. He started kissing her feet and even took one of her heels lifting her leg, and put it in his face kissing her dirty soles. “I’m sorry that I ever questioned you, mom, I love you, you are perfect, you are the leader of our family and we are totally dependent on you. I will do anything you say for the rest of my life.”
He didn’t knew what had overcome him, but he just felt her godlike superiority, her great body that towered over him. “This is really sweet, you are a good boy!” She petted his head and simply ignored him lying there, and stepped to her room trampling all over him.

Later she announced to both of them that she would divorce Jim’s father, because she felt that she was an independent woman that she didn’t need a man at her side and she could better care alone for her son.
“It is better that our son just takes orders from me, from a woman, so he gets used to a modern society where women are strong and free and often take the lead. Jim, you will have to know and get used to it. It is likely that you will have mostly female bosses in your life, simply because there are nowadays more successful women in the workforce.”
As a man her ex-husband would still have to pay her alimony and give her half of his future salary and property for the rest of his life, even though she was making infinitely more money than him and had the house for herself too. She made sure that Jim wouldn’t see him for more than ten minutes every month, because she wanted to be the only one influencing him.

His father had to move out immediately, Aletta almost threw him out on the streets. “You are all mine now, baby,” she dominantly grabbed Jim’s chin and gave him a huge kiss. It felt very humiliating for Jim to see his mother crush another man, especially his father like that, but at the same time, he didn’t know why, he felt good, as if she had taken the right decision.
“I know it’s the right thing, everything you do is right, because you are just way better than dad, your mind and even your body is better and stronger than his, maybe you have just the better genes. I hope I have taken as much from you as possible, and I want you to keep teaching me things and helping me in life, I will always be a good son. Please don’t throw me out as well, I still have to finish my studies and find a job.”
Aletta answered: “You are my baby, honey, I will never let anything bad happen to you. Don’t worry, if you don’t find a job soon, you will just stay with me, I will feed you and you will do all the house work, you will just support me, work for me, baby, for the rest of your life. You see, your father was never supportive and never accepted women over him, he couldn’t handle superior, smarter women to tell him what to do and to be always right. I was right about everything, in every conversation we had, baby. And I can’t feed an insecure man in my house who isn’t even capable of doing housework. I also want to have sex and fuck every man I want, whenever I want. This is my freedom and my right as a modern woman! I want to do everything I like, when I feel like it, just because I can.”

Aletta sat next to Jim on the couch and he couldn’t take his eyes off of her awesome legs that were in thin pantyhose. “You like my legs, don’t you? I know they make you feel weak. They are longer and stronger than yours, baby. I bet I am better than you at sports too! Hahah.. Come here, you will be my sweet pet from now on!” She pulled him towards her and let him rest his head on her thighs and stroked his hair. He felt good being in her hands, being at her perfect body that smelled wonderfully – but in his subconscious he felt his male ego getting crushed under her. He would challenge her in the future, he didn’t want to believe that she was better in sports than him, let alone in any of his manly activities. He admired her, but he didn’t want her to beat him in everything and being better than him.
Aletta switched on the TV and just forgot about her son in the meantime. She put her right thigh over his neck and he felt like almost being swallowed by her lower body. Then the sheer weight of her sporty, nyloned leg simply was too much for him, it cut off his blood circulation and he fell asleep. Her hands petted his head that was almost entirely covered by her soft, engulfing thighs.

Last edited by Young Amazon; 29-Oct-21 at 09:34.
Old 28-Oct-21, 23:27
Points: 3,750, Level: 25 Points: 3,750, Level: 25 Points: 3,750, Level: 25
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Modern moms win in every aspect of life

muhteşem bir giriş oldu devamını sabırsızlıkla bekliyorum
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kutavlaz For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-21, 15:15
Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Really love your writing always and your stories concept and action even though your feminist view you try to point out mentally and society wise is a bit extreme to the point of laughable
The Following User Says Thank You to teotroi For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-21, 16:32
Points: 2,168, Level: 19 Points: 2,168, Level: 19 Points: 2,168, Level: 19
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

A wonderful story that shows a new world with a natural feminine superiority. I really like the way you, Young Amazon, write, like your thoughts and ideas.
Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thomas62 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-21, 23:06
Last Achievements

Thank you. Yeah, actually this isn't serious, I didn't mean it as feminist propaganda, although some things might be true, but on the contrary, it is more a parody of our society, I guess. But mainly it is written for fun!
So I hope you enjoy, and don't take it badly

(sorry, can somebody post something here, so I can add the next part? it got mixed up with this last message and i deleted it again)

Last edited by Young Amazon; 29-Oct-21 at 23:14.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-21, 23:26
Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31
Last Achievements

of course this isn't serious and I don't pay attention but commented because I see it every time. However it's obvious you believe some of the things you point out in every story and if you do , you should find people to help you.
(does this help for the next part upload? Lol)
The Following User Says Thank You to teotroi For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-21, 23:44
Last Achievements

Chapter 2. First day alone with mom at the pool

The next night Jim had some weird dreams about his mother beating his father legally in court. She was laughing and embarrassing him publicly, he was almost crying. Next to him was his female lawyer who was giggling too, while petting his head. His ex-wife’s lawyer who was a model-like woman looked dominantly, smirking at him, and over their heads was a hot and very young female judge who smiled and laughed as well.
Aletta had won the case against him and even the police women at the sides of the court room were smirking and giggling. His father was melting away and disappearing, just shrinking, as all those women’s eyes were upon him. Then they suddenly turned to Jim who was in the back and he came forward to his mother who took him on her knees like a baby stroking his head. She was wearing chic black pantyhose under her short skirt. Her female lawyer did the same caressing him. All of the women smiled at him pitifully and full of motherly compassion. Their looks were degrading and made him feel small and helpless too. For the first time he had felt this strange and unfair feeling of being aroused by extremely hot women that had so much power over him and his father and that were looking down at him. It was totally humiliating that in modern society such provocatively sexy and fit women could happen to decide about a man’s life in an absolute way.

Jim woke up aroused and slightly panicking. When he went to the kitchen that was attached to their big living room to make breakfast, he saw his mother being up already, doing her fitness exercises. The day was warm and Aletta was preparing to go swimming in their private pool and then sunbath in the garden. Jim couldn’t take his eyes off her amazing butt that was in light pink yoga pants, being turned to his direction. She was doing her leg exercises on the floor knowing perfectly well that she would get his full attention that way. She wanted to make his mind foggy, show him that she had a greater body than him and wrap him around her finger to make him obedient, now that she would be the only head of the house. She secretly wanted to train him to become her good boy and let go of all of his bad male habits.

Jim spilled the milk all over himself while preparing his coffee, as his eyes were captured by his mother’s gorgeous legs. How smooth and girly they looked in those thin, pink leggings, how slender but big and quite strong they were! And their length - they seemed to be larger than his whole body, as if they could entangle him entirely like a constrictor snake, his body would disappear inside of them.
She turned to him and her huge, natural tits with their nipples in a black tank top were almost swallowing his eyes, his whole face from the distance.
“Good morning, baby! Oh, did you cream yourself…?” She laughed and her smiling eyes looked down at him as in his dream. He was smaller than his mom and now she made him feel like shrinking in front of her eyes even more, she made him feel pathetic but still loved and being taken care of. Aletta took a tissue and wiped the milk off his trousers, smirking at him, her hand slid between his legs and over his crotch that got slightly hard in seconds. He just hoped that this had happened, when her hand had already crossed his spot.
“This is the first day. I got you all for myself. I got rid of your father, as you know, I pay his hotel room so he doesn’t sleep on the streets. You see, he wasn’t the best influence. You don’t need him in your life.” She whispered almost. “It is better that you are solely under my influence, under a woman, under your successful mother. Fathers are often disposable in today’s world, especially because women often make more money and are independent. They can control a whole company as well as their home, while fathers often can’t do either. So I would prefer that your life is focused on me and you forget your daddy entirely. Sure he is a nice guy, but not very useful in anyway. So I really would prefer that you don’t see him ever again. - Our judge who happens to be one of my girlfriends decided that way, and your dad is not allowed to come close to us anymore. I hope you agree with both of us, that it is the right thing. I know it’s hard and your father cried a lot. But, sorry to tell you, we girls couldn’t help ourselves and laughed at him when we saw his pitiful reaction.”

Jim was stunned by what he heard, but even more by his mother’s presence, her beautiful eyes and her juicy lips, her white, slightly aggressive and perfect teeth as she was telling those humiliating things to him. Her breasts were almost in front of his eyes as he couldn’t stand up straight because he felt humbled by her, by her sweating and smoking hot body. Her thighs in yoga pants were almost touching his spot now.
“Yes mom,” he mumbled, “it’s hard for me, but I think you have taken the right decision.” – “It’s not enough that I said it, baby. You shall approve of it too. I have taken your father away from you forever. You are mine now, I will take care of you, provide for you and therefore I can do whatever I want with you. You will help me with everything and sacrifice a lot of time for me, maybe all of your time.
I know it is very hard that you won’t ever see your father again. If we caught him, he would go to jail for his entire life, I’m afraid. You don’t want that, do you? I know you had played a lot together and were best buddies and you love your father, and I know it would probably not have bad consequences if you met him once in a while, but I simply decided that it’s better you never see him again… I just felt like it, and my girlfriend, our judge, felt the same. There wasn’t a real big reason for it. That’s why he on his part felt so helpless and devastated, he couldn’t understand it. But that’s how women are, we just felt like it and decided about the lives of both of you. And you just have to accept that, because it is our emotional decision. So, baby, look me in the eyes and tell me that I am right hurting your feelings, simply because I liked it that way.”
She softly pressed her knee up his thighs between his legs and watched him seductively in the eyes: “Do you want that…?” – “Yes, mom,” he said weakly, “I want that to happen. I want to be only yours. You have the right to decide as you want over my life.” – “Awww that’s so great, you are so cute.” She gave him a hug still pressing her threatening thigh up his crotch, and gave him many kisses with her red lipstick on his cheeks and mouth.
“Now please put some sun lotion on my body, massage my feet and then go clean the house! You can have breakfast later, or simply continue with preparing lunch for both of us!”

Jim felt unconceivably weak, helpless and aroused at the same time, his mother had simply reduced his whole life and made him her servant. She had decided for no reason that he wouldn’t see his dad again and had put his needs aside to assist her, as if his whole life would turn around her only. He wanted to protest but just one look at her body was too much for him. He wasn’t allowed to have breakfast and just did what she said.
She lay on a towel in the sun, had put her bikini on right in front of him. He had taken a glimpse of her incredible breasts and her tight butt that was round, soft and mighty at the same time. He had to hide his hard-on and started putting sun cream on her entire body. He was under her spell again, her skin was so clean and soft, as if she had perfect, ever-young genes, and underneath her feminine layer of fat, under the smooth, light skin were her muscles which every now and then she flexed slightly, without thinking about it. They sent Jim shivers down his spine. She wasn’t weak at all and he had a glooming fear that she could be even stronger than him, her own grown son. Her butt muscles were huge and it was clear they at least were much stronger than his, and her leg muscles the same thing. They were gigantic compared to his. He had the clear comparison now kneeing besides her. Her legs weren’t bulky or fat at all, simply long, slender, feminine, majestic, soft and strong!

Suddenly Aletta’s thighs closed over his wrists and she had gotten his hand for good. “How does it feel, to be captured by your own mother, sonny boy?” He tried to get away but he had no chance. She grabbed his other free arm and he was stuck.
“Aww, can your own mother hold you captive against your will? You can’t go anywhere. My legs are too strong for you, as it seems.” She laughed, as Jim felt miserable and feeble, his hands were both hurting and she was cutting off his circulation too. When she suddenly released him, he fell on his back. This made her laugh even more. “Did I hurt you, baby? Now massage my feet a bit, please.”
Jim didn’t dare to refuse and with a bit of oil her feet looked so awesome in his hands that he had to give them a kiss. “Sorry mom, I didn’t mean to fight you. I won’t talk back. You are so hot for a mom, the hottest women I met, you are the best.”- “I know baby, you don’t have to care about other women. No other girl will replace your own mother, trust me, you don’t need any girl but me.”
She put her cute feet in her son’s face and stroked his cheeks with them. It was hilarious they were bigger than his whole face but still girly and delicate. Then suddenly she put one foot between his legs which hurt his manhood a little bit, and pushed upwards. “I hope there is no milk left here… No white stains on your pants?” – This was too much for him, Aletta’s sexual sensations where overwhelming, he was almost about to cream himself in a very inappropriate way now, so he stood up and went inside quickly. “I go check it and then start cleaning the house. May I drink my coffee at least while doing it?” - “Sure baby, I don’t want to be too strict. But don’t wet your pants ever again…” She gave him a hot, knowing smile and licked her lips.

It was so humiliating to have to clean the house like a housemaid and to tidy up his mother’s room, her feminine clothes and shoes. He wanted to do other things with his friends, drink beer, play video games and also he had to study. He was ashamed of his arousal while cleaning up but when he touched his mother’s swim suites, her lingerie, her stockings and panties and smelled her fragrance, it came over him again and he got horny.
He kneeled down and pressed her nylon clothes into his trousers, smelled her soft bras and yoga pants, and her body smells enchanted him, so he forgot time. Suddenly Aletta grabbed his ear from behind like from a child and pulled him up.
“If I ever catch you perving on my clothes again, I will punish you harshly!” She said very upset. “I know that in your age that’s natural and that your mother is very hot, so I should not blame you. But it is inappropriate and you are grounded for two weeks now! You will not go out of the house ever and don’t do anything without my permission. You will even ask me to go to the toilet, baby. I know it is very humiliating but you have to accept this humiliation that your mother puts you through.” She lowered her voice: “So thank me now.” He thanked her weakly and continued the house cleaning.

Finally he went out to tell her he was ready. In her hot bikini she came to check the house. “I’m not impressed, and actually a bit disappointed. Please do it all again!” This was crushing. Jim’s heart raced and he was mad but he started cleaning the house all over again. It took him several hours, while every time he was at the window of the second floor or in the living room, he could see his mother sun-bathing her sexy, incredibly arousing body. This was so degrading, she had made him feel dumb and useless around the house and he had to lose so many of his hours, while she was getting a gorgeous sun-tan!

Then she called him again to put sun oil on her. “Aww you seem exhausted, baby. What am I doing to you… I hope you are ready. As a reward you can come swimming with me in the pool. You like that? Just go prepare lunch, let the oil sooth my skin and let me get some more tan and then we go.” This time Jim was happy to do as she ordered him. He couldn’t wait to jump into the water having his hot mom next to him.
It was weird that even it was his mother, he found her attractive. He could separate her body in his mind or his stare and imagine it was another strange, hot woman, but he got more and more addicted and used to his own mother as such.

When Aletta and her son were in the water, the refreshing coldness and the fact that he now didn’t see her whole body made Jim’s mind clear again and he even wanted to put his mother in her place through swimming. She had hurt his male pride and ego by a lot, that’s how he felt now, that his arousal had ceased.

“Let’s have some competition here, mom, let’s see who can swim faster and more! I want to see if all your girly sports have benefitted you.” He laughed like a macho. Aletta answered: “Great idea, baby. I always wanted to test your strength and fitness, after seeing you all day doing nothing but playing video games or studying. I hope my son is not a weakling. Although against my longer legs and arms you won’t have a chance, baby!” – “You are a tiny bit taller than me, mom, but I’m the man still and clearly stronger.” – “Oh I think you shouldn’t be too sure about this gender issue anymore. As you have seen, women outperform men in many things nowadays, even physically many girls can beat average boys. Women are not oppressed as they have been, and they have been free to train mind and body for years now. It might just happen that females outclass males for good one day, that women beat men in every aspect of life.” Jim blushed and didn’t really know what to say. His mother was way more educated and smart, he felt, and her arguments were often better than his. He knew that she had intellectually already beaten him right now and physically it often felt like that too. And she knew that he knew it. Her eyes looked right into him.

Then they started crawling from the one end to the other of the pool. Winner was who had done more rounds and wouldn’t give up before the other had.
At first Jim was shocked that his mother had rushed forward with an enormous acceleration and had left him behind many feet. He just got her water splashes and waves into his eyes which demoralized him even more. But then he gave everything he had and could surpass her after one round.
He had seen her powerful long legs pushing her forward with incredible might and he wasn’t sure how long he would be able to keep up and hold his leading position. He was just some few meters ahead and Aletta was closing the gap after the third round. Jim had only one hope now, that she would finally give up and let him win.
He was starting to get exhausted, his arms and legs were burning after the seventh round. Water came into his mouth and throat, when he saw his mother’s smiling face slowly but steadily passing by. She was surpassing him for good now. He tried to get any power left in his poor muscles, but Aletta just showed him his claves and sexy feet, as she had left him behind. It seemed that she accelerated just to humiliate him even further. Jim’s lungs burned, he became slower and slower as she was getting faster with every second. She seemed to have much more endurance than him and even more pure muscle strength. His own mother was beating him in a physical test of strength. This was beyond humiliation.
He was weakening with every minute and Aletta was surpassing him now for the second time. He didn’t want to give up though, but this was even worse because his mom was able to pass him even a third and then a fourth time! He had become incredibly slow of course, having no power left and not wanting to give up at the same time. Aletta just giggled every time she passed him, they just didn’t count anymore. When he stopped swimming in the middle of the pool she asked: “Do you give up?”
When Jim tried to answer and said “Yes”, water came into his mouth and he began seriously drowning. She immediately grabbed him from behind and pulled him outside the water like a life guard.

She caressed him as he was lying on the grass and when he opened his eyes coughing, she said: “Aww how does it feel that your own mother beat you so badly in swimming, so that you almost drowned? Your own mother had to save your life, baby. How does this make you feel? Was it your stupid male ego that made you so dumb to just not give up? You put your life in danger. I won’t tolerate your pathetic male ego to put your life and health in danger again. Just because you couldn’t accept that your mom, a woman, is better than you? A woman can be stronger than you, baby, you have to let that sink in.”
Jim couldn’t answer and had to look at her hot and strong body as her veins and muscles were showing themselves a little bit now. It was too much for him. “Shocking, isn’t it? That your own mom is stronger than you? A woman just made you clean the house twice - just for fun. Aww, yep I just wanted to test your endurance and if you can take my orders without complaint. A woman separates you from your father, just because she feels like it, your own mother feeds you and grounds you and you do as she tells you, and now she beats you in swimming! Women can easily be smarter and more competent in life than men, as you see, but they also can be physically superior to men.
See, female muscles are of better quality, even if they are smaller, they are stronger than male muscles pound for pound. So, if my arm is for example as big as yours, and you aren’t the strongest man there is, baby, that means that my arm would be much stronger than yours. Now that my arms are a bit smaller and more delicate and feminine, they might still be as strong as yours or even stronger. Let alone my legs. Look how big they are compared to yours. They must be three times stronger than yours, baby.” Aletta put her leg next to Jim’s and giggled. His legs seemed pathetic and tiny compared to hers. “And as if this wouldn’t be all, women also have significantly more endurance than men, their muscles have just more energy and are more solid. This explains why I could beat you so easily and humiliate you so badly, son. So don’t be sad. You just got more of your weaker father’s genes, as we can see.”

She took his hand, helped him up and jumped with him into the water again. Then she pressed his body to hers, hugged him and kissed, even licked him, his cheeks, his neck and his ears. Her wet body under water was the hottest sensation Jim had ever felt in his life.
“I know how humiliating and how deeply degrading all this is for you, baby.” She looked deep into his eyes. Then suddenly she pressed his head into her huge tits and let her body sink down a bit. Jim tried to get away and flailed his arms and legs under the water helplessly. She didn’t let go. She dipped him for some seconds under water and came up again. “Don’t struggle,” she said, “just accept it.” Then she did the same thing, and with every time his struggles became weaker.
Her legs were now wrapped around his waist and squeezed his body tightly so that even when being out of the water he almost couldn’t breathe. He panicked, but felt so feeble at the same time that his fights became more powerless and he finally let go and let his mom strangulate and drown him, if that was what she wanted or would do accidentally. He wasn’t strong enough to fight her arms and legs under water. She could kill him if she wanted under water, he knew that.
Finally she gave him a long deep push and held his head between her thighs in the deep blue of their pool for a long time. He struggled for the last time between her legs and suddenly just stopped.
After some minutes she pulled his lifeless body up and from his hair dragged him out. Then she gave him life support kissing his mouth and pumping air from her strong lungs into his poor ones, which was successful. Water came out of his mouth and he lay in her arms almost unconsciously. Aletta was smiling down at him while stroking his body with her long, wet leg. Her body was almost covering him entirely as she was teasing his weak, exhausted limbs, kissing his face with her hot, wet and smiling lips.

Last edited by Young Amazon; 31-Oct-21 at 14:42.
Old 30-Oct-21, 10:06
Points: 2,168, Level: 19 Points: 2,168, Level: 19 Points: 2,168, Level: 19
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

It's a wonderful story and also a parody of our society. It reminds me of an older Swedish novel "Gerd Brantenberg: Die Töchter Egalias" (the title may be different in English)
Your story has a beautiful language and I like the idea of total dominance of women.
Thank you very much for your stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thomas62 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-21, 18:55
Points: 3,944, Level: 26 Points: 3,944, Level: 26 Points: 3,944, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Hey Amazon! I really missed you!

The concept of this story has great potential but wow, the level of cruelty is still as high as in your previous stories. The use of extremely attractive women makes it less scary and more relaxing. . You always knew how to balance sadism and sensuality.

By the way, you put a lot of emphasis on Aletta's beauty in the first chapter, even when she was wearing office clothes. The narration kept the exuberant beauty of that woman in my head the entire time. When I read that the second episode took place in a pool, it was like an explosion of sensuality!

Great job!
The Following User Says Thank You to QuentinJobber For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-21, 20:02
Points: 3,750, Level: 25 Points: 3,750, Level: 25 Points: 3,750, Level: 25
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

hikaye gittikçe daha bir heyecanlı hale geliyor.eline sağlık güzel...
The Following User Says Thank You to kutavlaz For This Useful Post:

Tags
competition, female dominance, female superiority, games, mixed battles, mixed fight, mom vs son, mother son femdom, mother vs son, sports