Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Czech Amazon: Zoe vs Christian (bondage onslaught).
Get this video at: Czech Amazon - CA12

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Anastasia vs Christian.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-250.

Old 20-Feb-24, 04:57
Points: 9,368, Level: 41 Points: 9,368, Level: 41 Points: 9,368, Level: 41
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Saturday night tournament

Thanks for another great installment. As requested, I've put together drafts of Jane and the Terror Twins. Let me know what you think. Happy to make any adjustments, just let me know.

Jane

Twins
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to littlenogino For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-24, 14:02
Points: 21,572, Level: 64 Points: 21,572, Level: 64 Points: 21,572, Level: 64
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,907 Times in 611 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] that is….uncannily accurate.
My thanks, excellent work, great to see some of my characters in pictures.
I’ll add them to the gallery later and credit you in the desc.

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins

Last edited by AOmega; 20-Feb-24 at 14:08.
Old Yesterday, 14:14
Points: 367, Level: 6 Points: 367, Level: 6 Points: 367, Level: 6
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%

They should have outlawed liver shots. If a man who loves pain can't take that..?
The Following User Says Thank You to Caliboy65 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 16:58

I refer to the fact that even Rachel did not deny that "No one can take that". Why so you have rules if anything goes. I have been an amateur martial artist for 50 years. I could hurt and even kill people and it would be shockingly easy for me to di it. When I sport fight there is an understanding that my opponent is not trying to kill or seriously harm me so I don't have to.
The Following User Says Thank You to Caliboy65 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 20:49
Points: 21,572, Level: 64 Points: 21,572, Level: 64 Points: 21,572, Level: 64
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,907 Times in 611 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliboy65 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I refer to the fact that even Rachel did not deny that "No one can take that". Why so you have rules if anything goes. I have been an amateur martial artist for 50 years. I could hurt and even kill people and it would be shockingly easy for me to di it. When I sport fight there is an understanding that my opponent is not trying to kill or seriously harm me so I don't have to.
Id say that it isnt an illegal shot in any way, not against the rules. Its a pretty lucky shot from Rachel and shes always been a heel-ish character, very rough especially with the narrator. Shes previously tried to break his leg and pop his shoulders in a match and she has been known to push the rules a bit. The narrator does enjoy a little pain, if its delivered by Nicole, but in a fight something like that is pretty debilitating.

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following User Says Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 04:02

Dear AOmega:
I don't know why it won't let me use the easy post way of responding or actually tag a "Thanks".
BUT, ANY...Way...
I read the literature about liver shots and have concluded that it should be illegal even though no one has pronounced it so. No one has actually come forward to call it illegal in major sport fighting (or football for that matter(?)). But it is clear that it can cause serious damage. And in case you think I'm overreacting. I roll back the clock to Karen's statement of purpose for the League. Fight and fuck, right? It's supposed to be for fun. there is no $10,000.00 + prize for knockout out your opponent or debilitating them permanently. If you refuse to call it illegal, then everyone will start doing it and after a few people have quit the league or even DIED, maybe THEN you will call it illegal. BTW, if cheap shots are OK, then let's start gouging eyes, punching people in the kidneys or throat shots. Not there's a move that's guaranteed to end a fight in your favor (Getting punched full force in the throat).

Added after 5 minutes:

I think people are just lazy because it's a difficult shot to make. BUT, very important note. Practice intensely long enough and anything "difficult" can become easy. THAT IS A FACT.

NOTE #2 No one should collect a championship just because they're willing to be totally vicious. Remember what happened to Alex because she did not restrain herself in breaking the Narrator's arm. In the Martial Arts, I learned Old School. There were a class of so-called artists that we called "renegades" (Something like the killer hired by the main bad guy of Road House). They would use unethical moves and brutish tactics but they were always hunted down and dealt with, many times with brutal and permanent tactics.

Added after 14 minutes:

Maybe the Narrator should intentionally hit the person (heelish character you called her) in the liver herself and then hit her again and when she wakes up in the ICU, maybe she'll have enough conscience not to do it again
If it is fair (maybe not "illegal" but we all know when something is a dirty tactic. The rage from the Narr toward Alex is proof YOU have furnished yourself), why does the literature also say that it cannot be gotten used to like being punched in the face?

Added after 41 minutes:

I almost forgot. We had a very simple rule regarding striking that may not have been clearly illegal. Are you listening? (And this does NOT go for life and death self-defense). IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO HAVE IT DONE TO YOU, THEN DON'T DO IT YOURSELF. Simple enough.

Last edited by Caliboy65; Today at 04:02.