Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 15-Nov-16, 04:43
Points: 7,861, Level: 38 Points: 7,861, Level: 38 Points: 7,861, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Spreading the scissor message

So today I did something that was totally improvised, but now think I'm going to do more often! If it sounds a bit cheesy its down to my writing, apologies in advance.

Walking my way to work as per usual, when further along the footpath I spot an attractive older woman, maybe late 40s/early 50s. She was standing there like she was waiting for someone to pick her up.

Of course, I immediately noticed her legs - long and thick in a fit way, encased in very tight white jeans. She had especially spectacular thighs...

Anyway, I'm not sure what came over me, as I'm usually the more reserved type, but I decided there and then she deserved to know she had great legs. So I stopped as I was about to walk past and let her know.

Me, with an attempt at a winning smile: "Excuse me, sorry to bother you but I just wanted to let you know I think you have stunning legs, in a totally not creepy way."

I'm not sure what I expected, but she responded with a laugh "Thank you so much! Those spin classes must be paying off."

Then, with some random inspiration, I said "No worries, definitely paying off. I think you would have amazing headscissors."

No idea where it came from at all, probably just speaking what I was thinking. My breathe caught in my throat as I said it.

She replied "Headscissors?" with a quizzical look.

"Yes", I said. "Look them up - they're a lot of fun and you would be fantastic at them."

With that I wished her a good day and wandered off, as I didn't want to hang around and turn it awkward. Totally regret it now, but she had a wedding ring on so I don't think it would have turned into anything.

But my new theory - hopefully I piqued her curiosity enough that she does look it up, and maybe it opens up a new world for her. I think I will start doing this more with people - there's a girl who works near me and I see her park her car every day, not my type or personality but she has decent legs. If not a direct convo, then at least a note on her car windscreen.

Just doing my bit for the scissor karma of the world!

Has anyone else ever had a similar interaction?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to instinstinst For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-16, 04:57
Points: 7,340, Level: 36 Points: 7,340, Level: 36 Points: 7,340, Level: 36
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Spreading the scissor message

I gotta say amazing thought. You'll definitely have to share what happens if you ever see any of them a second time.
Old 15-Nov-16, 11:54
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

I sized up a young black girl who came onto me one time by asking her if she had strong legs. She said yes to that question and I ended up having a great time with her on several occasions. She was real fun and on a par with both of the women I married who were excellent wrestling partners.

Unfortunately, at 5`3 she just wasn`t tall enough for my taste and if not for that I would have married her as well. I was pretty conflicted about it when I broke it off because she had just about everything else I wanted in a woman going for her.
Old 15-Nov-16, 13:44
brach311

Yes please do update us if she mentions anything about it again
Old 18-Nov-16, 01:00
Points: 7,861, Level: 38 Points: 7,861, Level: 38 Points: 7,861, Level: 38
Last Achievements

No sign of her again so far, but certainly makes me anticipate the walk to work a little more!

Left a note on the other girl's windscreen today:

Hi,

Just wanted you to know that you have beautiful calves - any work you're putting into them is definitely paying off

You'd have incredible headscissors, if you didn't know already!

An admirer

I'm not holding out for anything to come of it, but you never know. Its a scissor investment for someone!
The Following User Says Thank You to instinstinst For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-16, 01:21
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by instinstinst [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No sign of her again so far, but certainly makes me anticipate the walk to work a little more!

Left a note on the other girl's windscreen today:

Hi,

Just wanted you to know that you have beautiful calves - any work you're putting into them is definitely paying off

You'd have incredible headscissors, if you didn't know already!

An admirer

I'm not holding out for anything to come of it, but you never know. Its a scissor investment for someone!
LOL! Maybe you should quit before one of these women gives you the pepper spraying you deserve?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cubs_fan For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-16, 01:40
Banned
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=cubs_fan;263902]LOL! Maybe you should quit before one of these women gives you the pepper spraying you deserve?[/QUOTE

Why would he deserve to get pepper sprayed for complimenting a girl on having nice legs?
Old 18-Nov-16, 02:02
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

[QUOTE=bruce911187;263905]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubs_fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
LOL! Maybe you should quit before one of these women gives you the pepper spraying you deserve?[/QUOTE

Why would he deserve to get pepper sprayed for complimenting a girl on having nice legs?
Seriously? You don't think dropping the "head-scissors" line in writing and direct to these strangers doesn't reek of desperation and perversion?
The Following User Says Thank You to cubs_fan For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-16, 02:14
Banned
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=cubs_fan;263906]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce911187 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Seriously? You don't think dropping the "head-scissors" line in writing and direct to these strangers doesn't reek of desperation and perversion?
I`d say more lack of experience then desperation. As far as calling it perversion, that sounds more like projection of your own opinion about it.

I think it`s a lot closer to what can be considered normal if wrestling is an adult activity in a relationship then say, a guy who keeps it a secret and has to spend 3-5 hundred an hour to get a girl to do wrestling things with.

But I wouldn`t throw it up to somebody who does sessions because it would be kind of the living in a glass house thing.

Anyways, have to find ways to come out with it to establish the kind of relationship I`m talking about, or in some cases the desirable one night stand that some say is what they want.
Old 18-Nov-16, 11:19
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Well it's creepy for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissors