Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-May-19, 23:44
Points: 4,982, Level: 29 Points: 4,982, Level: 29 Points: 4,982, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The subjugation of the captive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grlbcepwshpr [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Man that's going to be great when it's done. The mesh is really sexy.

Brutal in her fights, soft in her fatalities
Old 26-May-19, 00:03
Points: 4,313, Level: 27 Points: 4,313, Level: 27 Points: 4,313, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nincen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
ok, nice ! Im a noob with texturing , mapping and all that material stuff. I tried to steal the outfit of Taki to put on ChunLi . But the results are messy. You will be a gold mine for me if you can create outfits for Chun-li.
I would gladly be a goldmine for you if I can. I'll try to work in Blender but at first I'm looking for ways to port meshes into Max. For one thing, it will be nice to have a pipeline back and forth for future projects if not this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nincen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To come back to your subject. You have to know that i'm not the usual guy who like most stuff on this forum. I usually completely disregard what i find here. Mixed wrestling with skinny girls is a pure mystery for me It looks so fake. I feel it's like miles away of my fetish world.
I get that. I'm kind of in the same situation. There is a lot of stuff here that doesn't really move me, but I respect those other people's tastes, I just don't necessarily share them. I must say that your work really grabs me, so we do have some taste in common.

Quote:
So I cannot judge your work as there will be quickly a matter of taste coming. Hard to stay objective.
Just tell me what you think and please don't hold back. Nothing could affect how much fun this is for me.

Quote:
For your project. Yes, let's start with some .png with text bubbles in it. One just have ensure that the attitude of the characters matches the text
Ok so would you like me to storyboard something? I can sketch in positions of characters, general attitudes, gestures, backgrounds, voice balloons with various pieces of dialogue? How would that be?
Old 26-May-19, 00:53
Last Achievements

well, consider the limitation. I can probably make 5-10 poses and a loop .gif for you. Everything else is up to you.
Old 26-May-19, 03:10
Last Achievements

Quote:
well, consider the limitation. I can probably make 5-10 poses and a loop .gif for you. Everything else is up to you.
Oh man what you're describing sounds fantastic!! Whatever you're willing to do is great.

So please help me be clear: are you just planning to do it on your own totally? Whichever way you want to do it is fine with me, I'm just wondering if you want me to provide you with anything.

I'm offering to do a storyboard or a script or whatever form you would like. 5-10 stills and a looping gif would be a real treat. I can make some suggestions about what part of the story the gif could be too
Old 26-May-19, 09:11
Last Achievements

Yes, the 5-10 pics have to gravitate around the highlight looping .gif. So i need the assets you want to see and the plot for that short footage. Either you give me text of your own either you let me write the conversations. In this last case, ofc, you can review/rewrite.

This is experimental and you can pursue by creating a full comic strip. It's just character posing, not even animating. This is easy as there is no constraints.
Old 26-May-19, 14:19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Yes, the 5-10 pics have to gravitate around the highlight looping .gif. So i need the assets you want to see and the plot for that short footage. Either you give me text of your own either you let me write the conversations. In this last case, ofc, you can review/rewrite.
Okay! I think I begin to understand. Please tell me if I have this correct:

I need to give you:
1. For the assets - xps / Blender models of the compartment and 2 characters (with baked textures I( assume)

2. Text of the action, revolving around the animated gif.

Is that correct? It will be some effort to get you xps models, but I'll do my best.

Quote:
This is experimental and you can pursue by creating a full comic strip. It's just character posing, not even animating. This is easy as there is no constraints.
Yes, and it's a WONDERFUL experiment. Thanks! I'm working on a compartment model for the story in Max right now. I'll post an intitial render later.
Old 26-May-19, 15:24
Last Achievements

hey,

I'm not obsessed with .xps, you can give me whatever formats you want as long i can import it in Blender. .fbx, .dae or even .mhx2 (makehuman) ..

I don't need the textures to be baked.

Also, if you want to find a decor in .xps you can find it easily on DA . Just type "xps" or "xnalara" with "stage" , "scenery" or other english synonym i ignore. But i'm fine with other formats.

Don't forget you can "hack" a model.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Just add some elements to a "honey moon room" to a "space ship prison" (changing the skyscrapers to a galaxy , add some prison bars, a security camera, a terminal computer integrated in the wall .. etc

But i remember the model you already showed me looks good
Old 26-May-19, 15:54
Last Achievements

Quote:
hey,

I'm not obsessed with .xps, you can give me whatever formats you want as long i can import it in Blender. .fbx, .dae or even .mhx2 (makehuman) ..

I don't need the textures to be baked.

Also, if you want to find a decor in .xps you can find it easily on DA . Just type "xps" or "xnalara" with "stage" , "scenery" or other english synonym i ignore. But i'm fine with other formats.

Don't forget you can "hack" a model.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Just add some elements to a "honey moon room" to a "space ship prison" (changing the skyscrapers to a galaxy , add some prison bars, a security camera, a terminal computer integrated in the wall .. etc

But i remember the model you already showed me looks good
That's excellent advice, thank you Nincen. I don't think you'd like rigging these human models I'm using. They are somewhat dense because all the muscles are defined with geometry rather than normal bumps. So the arms, shoulders, all the trouble spots for animating are using joint morphs. Honestly I have no idea if they would be useful to you in Blender but I will be happy to port them into Blender models for you if you like.

What I'm thinking (please correct me if I'm wrong) is I will have to do some of the model hacking you refer to for the purposes of giving you something you can use without too much bother. It will take longer, sorry to say...3D teaches me patience.

The decor at DA is a great tip, thank you. I will definitely look into those. And I am going to look at that link about how people are doing things.

DA is an AMAZING source of goodness. I have started a new membership there under my name here (grlbcepwshpr) and the future looks....really interesting. I am stoked.

peace
Old 30-May-19, 00:18
Last Achievements

progression ?
Old 30-May-19, 17:37
Last Achievements

Quote:
progression ?
Sorry, not sure what the question is. Which progression are you referring to my friend?