Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 25-Sep-20, 10:41
Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Twitter News

Please close or delete this thread. Every time I check it, it's either about Megan Jones drama or some other topic that has nothing to do with wrestling.

At least move it somewhere else please.
Old 25-Sep-20, 11:08
Points: 279,769, Level: 100 Points: 279,769, Level: 100 Points: 279,769, Level: 100
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 69,125 Times in 6,901 Posts

Before anyone tells you to simply avoid the thread rather than moaning about it, I'd just like to add that recent posts seem to contravene the 'no political discussion' Forum Rule.
Old 25-Sep-20, 11:24
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman20 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Please close or delete this thread. Every time I check it, it's either about Megan Jones drama or some other topic that has nothing to do with wrestling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Before anyone tells you to simply avoid the thread rather than moaning about it, I'd just like to add that recent posts seem to contravene the 'no political discussion' Forum Rule.
I hate to butt in , but I will appropriately do so in this moment.

1. Megan Jones is a prominent figure in the community. Whether you like her or hate her. Bringing up her tweets is by no means bullying, as she is the one who is making the tweets herself. We aren't making things up about her. We aren't slandering her, nor taking food away from her table. Just like people can criticize her, you may also defend her, or just ignore her tweets and still appreciate her. Some people put on a persona online. Others dont. I've never met Megan Jones, but I think it's acceptable to posts tweets concerning someone. Whether they complain a lot, or not. Since they are..public figures. They have a right to talk on twitter. We have a right to agree with or criticize what a session wrestler says. They have their platforms, we have ours. This is one of the few places where we can actually talk about session wrestlers, without fear of having discussions removed. Don't take the one place where we can air out our opinions(good or bad) away from us.

Furthermore, as posters, you can also you can also post in this topic concerning other session wrestlers, should you not like if 1-2 posters continue posting about someone's tweets. Technically speaking, everyone has free reign to post what they want(with limits of course) , and since this thread got changed to "twitter news" I've also recent posted positive things(concerning Ashley Wildcat, Lia Labowe, Sybil Star, etc).

There is no need to move it or close it. Because literally not wanting to see the posts ITT is as simple as not clicking the thread. This is one huge topic. If you don't like if negative tweets are posted in this thread..then it honestly is what it is. As a society, we are not all living in a happy bubble. We get miserable as fuck. We complain, we get angry. That's what we do. But then if you want to change the overall tone and direction of this thread, why not also post tweets from session wrestlers you like?

I've recently started to do so. Other than that, there is nothing else I can really do.

2. Unfortunately, Covid is a subject that is affecting everyone .It's a lot different from arguing traditional conservative/liberal stuff or arguing which candidate is better than who as a president. We are in a time where the virus and the negative stigma surrounding it has put some session wrestlers out of business, it's hurt producers income, and it is a nation wide pandemic. As such, some wrestlers will tweet about it, or have it on their mind. And Covid being a thing means that there will always be a risk when having sessions with session wrestlers.

This subject will be unavoidable for a long time because there will be times where a session wrestler will tweet that Covid itself has effected their business dramatically. It's even affected Session Wrestler/Dom "Goddess Anat". Who has gone on to say that it has negatively effected her business. While I may not like that the discussion took a turn, it can't always be avoided. Arguments happen, things get side tracked. Since it's effecting people in the session world, and our Vanilla World, Covid19 is a subject that I don't think will never not appear.

Despite side tracks here and here, I don't feel this thread should be deleted or locked as this thread does serve a way to not only show the negative side of what session wrestlers go through, but more recently the positive sides. And potential clients deserve to see that and make whatever decision they want to make. Tbh, Even if I become the only one fighting for this thread to stay, I will gladly do so as I think it's important for people to see the negative and positive sides of Session Wrestlers. Instead of censorship or pretending that nothing negative happens

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 25-Sep-20 at 15:56.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-20, 12:00
Points: 279,769, Level: 100 Points: 279,769, Level: 100 Points: 279,769, Level: 100
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 69,125 Times in 6,901 Posts

Some valid points there, but can I also say that when I chirped in, we had gone fifteen posts since anyone mentioned anything about session girls or indeed any aspect of wrestling or twitter news.

It's also a bit naive to think that these discussions aren't political - here's part of just one sentence from the debate:

"our government pressuring the CDC into removing guidelines 6 weeks before an election for political reasons, I wouldn't trust numbers they put out any more than you'd trust CNN."

That said, being from across the pond, I understand irony and am aware that my own posts here are just adding to the current irrelevance. So I'm heading for more familiar territory; I'm off to post some scissorhold piccies if nobody minds me moving on to a different subject.
Old 25-Sep-20, 17:36
Points: 7,398, Level: 36 Points: 7,398, Level: 36 Points: 7,398, Level: 36
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk_eye [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
LOL

Here's some facts. Your stuff is just........

Using an extremely liberal interpretation of deaths from Covid ( but nonetheless the actual reported number from the CDC ) at 61 deaths per 100k there is a 99.4 survival rate for the US population against the novel corona virus.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Since the US went into lock-down over this there have been over 1.5 million OTHER deaths since.
All P5 College Football conferences are\will be back to playing ball this fall.
The college bball season will only be pushed back two weeks now from the original start date.
Kids ( both college, high school and below ) are back to school safely with not one reported death yet from covid. To put into perspective 1800 college kids a year die from alcohol poisoning on college campuses.
There's hasn't been one reported case of covid traced to someone taking a flight on ANY US operator yet.
US Airlines have also been double booking seats for YEARS as an industry standard practice counting on a certain % of people not showing up and still being able to fill flights but I'm sure they did it just to inconvenience you.
Oh, I see what you did there. That's some fun math trickery you just did, where you tried to imply that the death rate of covid included people who did not contract covid. It turns out 100% of the people who have never contracted covid have not died from covid. Incredible stuff actually. 61 deaths per 100,000 people is a metric for total population. The actual survival rate based on the numbers from the CDC is 97% with a 3% mortality rate. Also, remember we're at 200K deaths and still climbing with precautions being taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman20 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

You know, you can just not look at it. That's what I do when I don't care about a thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-20, 18:32
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 25-Sep-20 at 18:41.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-20, 19:03
Points: 5,174, Level: 30 Points: 5,174, Level: 30 Points: 5,174, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I tried.
Old 26-Sep-20, 05:56
Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You know, you can just not look at it. That's what I do when I don't care about a thread.
You can do the same about posts you don't like.
Old 26-Sep-20, 08:37
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Last Achievements

For a different spin on the majority of this topic: Is there a session girl whose Twitter profile made you more intrigued/interested in a session with her?

Karly Salinas is that girl for me. She gives you enough a peek into her real life hobbies that makes you realize she's an actual person and not just a fight-bot who demands cash. Little Rampage is another one. That girl genuinely seems to love what she does.

Wrestlers I'd love to session with: Onyx Kim, Sumiko, Andi Page, Nikki Next, Ludella Hahn (Nessie Squeeze), Gia Primo, Terra Mizu, Kayla Woods.
The Following User Says Thank You to KTJ1990 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-20, 16:24
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,165 Times in 1,032 Posts

Little Rampage looks good. sadly when I tried to session with her she had to cancel her tour because either no one was interested, or no one was willing to send deposits anyway. maybe one day. In response to the people in the other thread calling these women greedy, the guys willing to send deposits, it wasn't even enough to cover her hotel. In a big city that's usually good for sessions, long before COVID ever happened. And that was with 50% deposit I think, not even a small $50. Before anyone asks, yes, she returned the deposit.

or at least back then. now her twitter seems to have a bit more strap-on and explicit sexual acts than just wrestling.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:

Tags
drama, goddess anat, mark gagliardi, megan jones, twitter