Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: How do you think it will end?
The male champion will fight dirty and annihilate the female bombshell 1 1.82%
The male champion will be too strong for her and crush her in front of everyone 5 9.09%
The female will outfight the male and defeat him fairly in front of everyone 25 45.45%
The female will take advantage of their genders to bring the male champion to his knees 24 43.64%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13-Apr-15, 23:46
Points: 8,455, Level: 39 Points: 8,455, Level: 39 Points: 8,455, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Cool Intergender Sorority/Fraternity Championship

Hey guys, I'll be uploading this whole story throughout the night. Hope you guys enjoy. Please post any questions or predictions while I'm writing the rest.

Tonight was the night, Katie thought to herself. She had thought about it everyday for the last two months. It's all everyone in the sorority was talking about, and all anyone would be thinking about all day. She already knew she'd be skipping her classes to get in one last workout before the match.

Two months earlier, her sorority had had an explosive disagreement with the fraternity across the quad. To be honest, whoever you asked gave a different answer for how it had started. Becky had said it was when they left their trash on the sorority house's lawn. Lauren thought it was because some of the frat jerks had gotten too aggressive with the pledges at their last party. It didn't matter to Katie. What mattered was how they decided to settle it.

The fraternity had challenged them to a wrestling match. One champion against another. Both houses had one month to pick a champion and one month for them to prepare. Every night for the first month, the sisters would form a fight club to wrestle each other, creating a bracket to decide who was their best wrestler. Katie, a skinny sophomore who didn't say much, had surprised everyone by dominating every night, all the way up to when she bested Victoria, the head of the sorority, for the title of female champion.

But when Katie heard who had been chosen as the male champion, she felt butterflies in her stomach. Pete was one of the tallest men in the fraternity and a senior at that. He had gotten to the college by way of wrestling scholarship and was rumored to be a vicious fighter. He was strong, toned and violent. She knew she was tough and strong in her own way, beating out the rest of the girls by barely breaking a sweat, but if she was being honest with herself, she was pretty nervous to go up against such a masculine male specimen as Pete.

She did her best to avoid him for the whole month of training, heading to the gym every day when she knew he wouldn't be there. She hadn't said a word to him the entire time. Tonight she would have plenty to say.

The frat knew they didn't need a tournament to decide the winner, but had one anyway since they had time. Pete was always going to be the winner. He had even made a few of the bigger guys bleed in the last few fights. The guy was a legend. What's worse was he knew it. Pete was as confident as he was strong and commanded a vicious silence most of the time. He had always been a fighter, always been a vicious boy and had honed it into a muscular physique and a superior skill set. He was not expecting to be out-manuevered, let alone out-muscled.

Persuading him to agree to a one-on-one fight had taken some convincing. He was after the challenge, and saw none in fighting a girl. In the end, it came down to seeing a picture of his "prey", taken during her workout without her knowing. She was a foot shorter than him with light blonde hair and one of the best bodies he had seen in a long time. Her breasts were large for her thin frame and she was toned in all the right places, with long, perfect legs. He felt a pulsing in his massive groin. He wanted to show her who he was, and tonight was the night...
Old 14-Apr-15, 00:25
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Cool Re: Intergender Sorority/Fraternity Championship

PART II...

The fight was to be held in the main living room of the sorority house, since it was the largest space either group had access to. Plus the boys thought it would boost up their confidence if they thought home field advantage would matter against Pete.

The room was huge. The house used to be a mansion decades earlier. Easily it could fit one hundred people with plenty of room for the fighters to wrestle. Mats were borrow from the gymnasium and a makeshift rope ring was rigged about two feet off the ground all around the wrestling area. The boys and girls mixed in, already the room booming with anticipation. Since the girls hosted, the boys brought over kegs of beer to share with everyone (one of the unwritten bets of the fight was that if the girl won, they wouldn't have to pay to have any beer; if the male won, they would have to pay for it all). By the time either fighter showed up, most of the crowd was already buzzed and screaming as loud as they could.

The first fighter arrived. It was Pete. He towered over all of the women and most of the men, wearing a red wrestling leotard and no shoes or socks. Several girls whistled at the the hints of his perfect pecs and the massive bulge in his crotch. He ignored them, scanning around for his opponent. He felt excitement, mild anticipation and most of all, he felt no fear. He held no reservations, no doubt of his ultimate fighting power. So the girl had beaten a few drunk college chicks. He had beaten some of the strongest men in the entire state. He had made one school's champion cry and beg for mercy. He saw this match as a joke, a farce. He would put on a good show to remind the girls not to challenge men to a fight and then he would shove his crotch into her defeated face. She would beg for him to stop, something he had never done in his entire professional career.

A few minutes later, feminine cheers erupted as Katie entered from the back room, wearing a pink bathrobe and fuzzy slippers. Peculiar, Pete thought, intrigued by the unorthodox look. She was thinking this was a joke as well. All the better. As she approached, he could see just a hint of her perfect cleavage as she held the robe closed. He swallowed as he felt a tingling in his groin. But he saw past the false fearlessness in her eyes. She was not stupid. She was nervous to go up against him.

The boys booed at the sexy vixen, who locked eyes with Pete for the first time and smiled. She doesn't think she's actually taunting me, does she? I'll show the bitch taunting if she asks for it, he thought. She kicked off her slippers and stepped over the rope, entering into the ring. The crowd began to quiet down.

Pete looked at his beautiful opponent as if she was a punching bag. He was going to show her how much of a man he was alright.

It was decided that the wrestlers would decide on the rules at the start of the fight in front of everyone.

Katie took her first step towards meeting the male champion in the center of the ring. Now the room was in dead silence. Everyone wanted to hear how the fight was going to go down.

"I hear you've got quite a reputation, champ," said Katie.

"Damn straight. How do you wanna do this, babe?"

She danced on her toes playfully, still holding her robe closed. "I'm open to suggestions."

Pete sighed. What an amateur. "First to five tap outs. If you're knocked out, it's an automatic full loss. That's the end. Try to keep up."

The boys wooed with anticipation.

The only time she broke eye contact with him was a quick glance at his bulge. "Anything goes?"

"Fighting fair isn't any fun for you, bitch? I'll tell you what. I won't fight dirty unless you do."

She smirked. Behind that cocky expression, Katie was daunted by the sheer size of the man. He stood a foot taller and have enough muscles to toss her clear across the room if she let him. But she worked on ignoring that fear. She just thought to herself, I'm gonna make him beg in front of all his fans.

"That's fine by me. Hope you can last a while before you get desperate." She took a step forward and glance down again at his bulge while saying, "Thanks for making the target so obvious."

That pissed him off. "Lose the robe and I'll show you what a man can do, babe."

She backed up and untied her robe, letting it fall over the makeshift rope. She wore black lingerie and nothing else. She held eye contact with him and spread her arms as if welcoming to take it all in. She even arched her back a bit, emphasizing her already massive breasts. The girls and boys howled in excitement and Pete felt his crotch begin to stir. So that's her strategy. Poor bitch.

He grabbed his bulge in a gesture of masculinity. "Ready when you are, little girl."

Katie took a deep breath. Time to make this hunk cry. The fighters lunged at each other...

Last edited by glennmennen; 14-Apr-15 at 04:56.
Old 14-Apr-15, 00:26
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Intergender Sorority/Fraternity Championship

Don't forget to say thanks, guys! I'd appreciate it.
The Following User Says Thank You to glennmennen For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Apr-15, 02:01
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part III

Katie's heart raced as she attacked the male champion, but it was a short lived exhilaration. Pete grabbed both of her shoulders and violently slammed her down onto the mats, the crowd responding in the suddenness of the drop.

Pete stalked over to the fallen girl, who surprised him by kicking out both feet and slamming her heels into his abdomen. He staggered back more in shock than pain, giving her time to stand back up.

He decided she would pay for that and kicked his foot out at her to reply. She grabbed his massive leg, but he had counted on that, grabbing out for her throat. She fell back, him following and the two wrestlers tumbled onto the mats, rolling over each other back and forth.

Eventually Pete ended up on top and planted himself on her massive chest, pinning her arms down. He didn't smile. This was his job and he was good at it. But she shot her legs up behind him, locking them around his throat and pulling him onto his back before he could respond. He clutched at her feet, unlocking them. He leapt back up before she could and this time planted himself on her neck, her now worried face looking up at him from between his legs. He moved up more so that the bulge of his crotch smothered her. The boys cheered out at their champion and Katie was forced to tap out.

Pete 1 - 0 Katie

Pete released her and whispered to her, "I'm gonna shove that in your face again, babe."

"Too bad it's too small for me to really notice," she said, getting back to her feet and adjusting her black bra. He ran over to her and gave her a reverse bear hug, lifting her small frame up into the air. She kicked her legs around, taking out the backs of Pete's knees and sending him down in surprise. Immediately, she staggered forward as he released her. She spun and, before he could get back up, leapt at his face, crotch first. Pete went tumbling onto his back as Katie locked her legs in place.

The women let out a cheer in happy surprise. Katie smiled at them and looked down at the male champion as he tried to pry her legs apart. She could only see his eyes, the rest of his face was buried in her crotch.

"What's the matter, darling?" she taunted. Careful. He's going to be so pissed after this.

But Pete refused to tap. He knew he should. Air was becoming a problem, but he was not about to let a little girl tie him in what he did best. For 3 minutes, his face got more and more blue as Katie spoke to him. "Not looking too good. I thought they said you're supposed to know your shit."

She could feel the anger pulsing through his prying hands, but another minute had the champion tapping out, and the room went quiet.

Pete 1 - 1 Katie

Katie spread her legs and let his head fall down to the mat as he coughed for a moment. She stood up as fast as she could so everyone could take in the site of the female standing and the male on his back. He coughed again as he massaged his throat. Then Katie and Pete realized something at the same time. He had waited too long and his pride let her weaken him more than he should have let it. Slowly, he got to his feet, slightly unsure of himself, if only for a moment.

The crowd watched him in mute shock. He pushed them out of his mind and turned to face the small vixen who was already advancing on him. He squeezed his fist...
Old 14-Apr-15, 02:56
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part IV...

Katie's confidence soared. She had brought their champion to the point of giving up already. In truth, she didn't expect to win the whole thing. All she had been secretly hoping for was the get one fall in. To bring that macho chauvinist back to reality, if only briefly. But she didn't expect to achieve it so quickly.

He taste of victory was short lived. Pete, grappling with her for only a few seconds, secured her in a vicious armbar, almost immediately forcing her to scream out. All the girls began booing at the brute's violent tactics. He didn't care. He had worked hard to create the image of himself. She had almost broken that perfect image. If he dealt her out more pain than he had anyone in a long time, they'll remember why he was their toughest fighter.

A few moments of agony brought Katie to her knees. He let go of her arm, grabbed the sides of her head with both hands and buried her face into his bulge, shaking it from side to side before tossing her onto her back.

He thinks he can do that to me?! she thought. Anger welled up in her, but she needed him down on the floor where she can use her flexibility over his size. Lying on her back, she stretched both long legs straight up into the air and slowly spread them apart, beckoning the champ.

As if on command, his instinct brought him right on top of her. Katie quickly wrapped her legs around his mid section as he worked on squeezing her ribs, pushing her boobs up, almost popping them out of her lace bra.

The two opponents were right in each other's faces. Katie could feel their crotches rubbing together and began to slowly move up and down against his bulge.

"If you can beat me, champ, guess what I'll let you have," she whispered. She felt his crotch growing hard and began to see confusion in his face. He wasn't used to this. A few moments later brought him to a full erection. She squeezed her legs harder as his arms weakened.

"Stop it," he growled.

"Stop what?" she asked innocently. When she felt he was as hard as he could get, she unwrapped her legs and spun away so everyone could see. Both fighters stood. Pete heard screams of excitement and cheers as his massive erection pointed out from his tight leotard.

She could see how angry she was getting and she began to formulate a bit of a plan. For the next few moments, she danced around him. He was clearly having trouble moving, and clearly letting the embarrassment get to him more than it should. This is bullshit, he thought to himself, but knew she had not done anything illegal. Even still he wasn't worried. He let her tired him out for a few moments longer while he waited for his opening.

When she finally slowed for a moment, he pounced, knocking her to the ground. He locked her legs around his and easily pinned her arms down. Boy, I keep forgetting how strong he is, she thought to herself. She tapped.

Pete 2 - 1 Katie

Now Pete felt more in the rhythm. He was getting exhausted, but figured if he got desperate, which he doubted, he would just have to knock the bitch out.

He stood up and let her recover, his flag still at full mast. He tried to ignore the screams from both the boys and the girls.

"I thought you'd have more for me," he heard Katie call out. He spun around. She was standing, hands on her hips with one knee a little bent, staring at his erection. "What about I supposed to do with that?"

He knew she was trying to get to him. He knew his erection stood as a symbol of male excellence, his member a formidable rod of masculinity. But damn if it didn't bother him.

"Shut up and wrestle me!" he screamed, angrier than he should have let on.

"Don't you want a minute to think about baseball? I had planned on finishing you off with that thing in my mouth, but now looking at it..."

He lunged at her in a mad rage. She moved aside as though dodging a bull and clotheslined him. However, his sheer momentum sent her arm spinning back around. She used the miscalculation and embraced the spin, grabbing his ankle. The champion collapsed. Katie tried to climb on top of his but he spun around and reached at her. Is that a hint of fear I just saw in his eyes? she thought.

He was desperately trying to reach her throat to toss her off of him. But he was more tired than he thought and she was easily able to fend off his grabs while positioning herself on top of him. She worked her way up his chest, his eyes growing more and more worrisome as she got to his face, lowering her massive breasts over him so she could keep looking into those shocked eyes.

"I'm starting to think this isn't going your way, big guy."

He muffled in a desperate rage, clawing at her back. She actually giggled.

"Gonna tire yourself out again, champ?"

This time he tapped too soon, desperate not to fall victim to his own pride again. She raised her sweat-covered breasts up but did not get off him right away.

"Two to two," was all she said.

Pete 2 - 2 Katie

As she released her hold more, something snapped in Pete. This bitched had mocked him. Had embarrassed him. Had humiliated him. He knew he'd still win, but he wanted more than that now. He wanted her to scream out and beg for him to stop. Then he wanted to knock her out in front of everyone. This ends now. No woman is going to get the better of me!

While she wasn't looking, he threw a fist right into her breast. Her face went white with pain and shock and her mouth hung open. The force of the punch sent her flying across the ring, clutching her breast.

The echoed sounds of the crowd's unanimous disapproval told him he probably shouldn't have tried that, but she had forced him too. Suddenly, he saw a smirk appear on that pained feminine face staring up at him. If he won now, he'd have done so by fighting dirty.

FINE! he thought. If that's how it's gonna be, time to not hold back. I'm gonna punch the hell out of those breasts until she can't take it any more! He began to advance on her and she crawled back away from him.

"This is gonna hurt a lot, bitch," he sneered.

"Bitch?!"

Pete was almost standing over her. But from on her back, she kicked out with her long, sexy leg and slammed her heel right into his massive bulge. Pete stopped and doubled over, going wide-eyed. Her foot remained pushed again his balls while he was frozen. She slammed him in the balls again, and the champion fell back.

The girls cried out in joy. The boys winced in pain, but knew he had deserved that. The man was a foot taller than her and decided to cheat.

Katie was still in agony and dropped her head back against the mat. Both fighters were within feet of each other, on their backs. Then Katie raised her leg and slowly brought it down on the male champion's chest, popping her ankle up.

He had no choice. As effortless as her pin was, he could not move from the pain in his groin. He reached out a shaking arm and tapped out again. Katie was winning.

Pete 2 - 3 Katie

A few extra minutes of rest allowed for both fighters to get to their feet. Katie stood first as she watched Pete struggle to rise, both hands clutching his battered balls.

She put her hands on his hips again and popped out her lace-covered breasts towards him.

"No rules now, pal. Get your weak ass up. I can't wait for this part..."
Old 14-Apr-15, 04:21
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part V - THE FINAL CHAPTER...

The once proud male champion clutched his battered balls, staring over at the smiling sorority coed. He had a look of worry on his face. He could not even keep his knees straight, the pain was too intense.

For the first time in years, Pete thought he might be beaten. By a girl in lace lingerie! The crowd was louder than ever now. The girls were screaming out "Finish him!", "Kick him again!", "Make him cry!" and worse than that, Pete heard some of the boys joining in. What was happening?!

He clenched his fists in determination. This girl had humiliated him over and over. But was not about to believe she was actually stronger than him. He knew that much. All he needed was a chance to go again her strength. Except now he had to protect his still stinging balls.

She slowly stalked towards him, her hands still on her hips. He stood up straight, defiantly.

"You tried to fight dirty," she said. "Do you regret that?"

He said nothing. He would respond in other ways.

"I'll tell you what, big boy," she continued. "If you admit you regret punching my tit and apologize, we can go back to fighting fair and square!"

She was giving him a chance to take the advantage back. But he'd never apologize to that bitch!

"This is a one-time offer."

"Fuck off, bitch. Let's do this." He waved her forward. She smirked as she lunged.

He was still surprisingly quick. Pete rolled back and flipped her over him. She landed on her back with a THUD! and scurried away. He was too slow to continue, but at least he regained a bit of confidence.

I'll show her how to fight dirty, he thought. He figured he had no other choice. Any chance of his reputation was quickly diminishing unless he won. Getting to his feet first, he kicked Katie in the side, sending her rolling. She rose, but just barely avoided a flurry of punches aimed at her breasts. The champ was furious and she knew it. Again and again he swung, each with enough force to knock her down. But she continually darted away, waiting to attack.

He began screaming with every punch. Louder and louder. More and more desperate. Finally she stopped retreating and blocked one of his throws. He was caught off guard for a moment as she moved in to kneed him in the crotch, but he leapt up and back at the last minute, minimizing the damage and pain.

The jump cost him his foot and he stumbled. Katie immediately capitalized and jumped on him, once again securing him in a schoolgirl pin.

"No!" he desperately cried out right before she cut off his air. She then reached back and grabbed his manhood lightly in one hand. She saw his eyes plead with her for mercy but she squeezed away and his muffled screams got her giggling a bit.

She's got me again! How can this be happening? The cheers of the crowd were unanimous. Everyone wanted Katie to win. This isn't possible! I'm unbeatable!

Suddenly she squeezed tighter and he couldn't tap faster enough. She pulled her crotch of his face but didn't release his balls. She demanded, "Say you give up!"

He hesitated, but only for a moment. A tear was streaming down from his eye. "...I give up!"

"What's the score?"

"...4-2..."

"Who's winning?" she asked, squeezing again just for a second, producing a yelp from the male champion.

"You! Oh god, you! Please! Ah, please stop!!!"

Pete 2-4 Katie

She let go of his balls before any permanent damaged was one and stood over him, one leg on either side as he reached down to massage the pain. Pete fought back more tears. He needed a test of strength and he needed it now! He knew he wasn't going to tap out again and still didn't expect her to be able to knock out a man of his size.

"...I regret it," he mumbled.

"What was that"

"I regret cheating. I'm sorry."

Katie surveyed the crowd. All eyes were on her and her magnificent glistening body.

"It's too late, champ."

"No, please. Please, no more cheating. I promise. I'll fight fair," he called up to her, still standing over him.

Katie thought for a moment, never realizing he might be feigning his apology. She thought she had inflicted enough damage that all she'd need to do would be to poke his big chest to take him down for good.

"Hmm, fine. Get up. Let's finish this fair and see who the stronger sex really is." She reached down and extended a hand. She was playing right into what he wanted, but he smacked her hand away and slowly got to his feet, turning to face her, he was surprised when she pushed her body up against his and began massaging his balls.

"If everything still works after you beat me," she whispered, now rubbing her finger up and down his erect shaft, "I'll let you do whatever you want to me."

He held back a smile. I'm knocking you out this time bitch.

Pete was faster than she expected a man in his condition to be. He dropped to a knee and swiped her legs out from under her. She collapsed onto her back, the wind knocked out of her just for a moment. What the - she thought.

Immediately Pete slammed his body on top of hers, spinning so his legs were wrapped around her neck in a reverse headscissors.

"Fair and square," he mumbled. "Now you'll see who's the stronger sex!"

The crowd was going wild.

She did the only thing she could, before he could secure his position completely, she wrapped her own legs around his neck so both were trapped in the same move, squeezing the other. She could feel his erection digging into her stomach. How is he so fucking hard? Does he like it when a girl kicks his ass?

For a few moments, both opponents remained locked. Pete, struggling against the earlier pain, called back to her. "Let's see what you've got! I'm still gonna be undefeated."

She was clutching desperately for air but held his head firmly between her thighs. Fine! Have it your way, pal. She squeezed tighter.

The two fighters remained motionless, but in that static stance was a subtle dance of ultimate power. Each of their legs burned as the air was withheld from them both. Pete felt better than he had earlier. He knew he could outlast her.

Slowly, their battle had them rolling back and forth across the mats, everyone screaming desperately for Katie not to give up. Another minute went by before Katie ended up on top of the champ. Not that it mattered. He had her head in a death grip.

Slowly the sounds of the crowd began to blur to Katie. Just hold on! He's getting weak too! But his legs, suspended up in the air now and still wrapped firmly around her neck, didn't seem to be waivering.

"Getting tired, champ?" she called out, hoping to convince him she was less tired than she was. His legs remained clasped. He's so strong! Her vision began to get foggy. I'm passing out! she thought. She could have tapped out, but she held on. No, no, I can do this! His erection still poked up into her stomach.

It was getting darker. The crowd sounded further away. As she stared down at the mat a foot away from her face, she began to weaken...

And then it was over. The masculine hands grasping at her thighs released and fell to his sides. His thick, hairy legs came unwrapped from her head and landed lifeless on the mat. He was out cold!

She released his head and looked back at him. The male champion's eyes were closed, but his mouth hung open with a small trail of drool coming out of it. The crowd was cheering as she got to her feet, still in shock. For a moment, she backed away from the hulking body on the canvas, still staring down at him.

Then she started to smile and walked back over him. She stood over the beaten male champion and stared down at his still erect penis. The penis that had been bothering her the last few uncomfortable minutes.

Katie reached out her bare foot and crushed his erection down against his body as the crowd cheered. Popping her heel up and raising her arms in victory, she said to the champ, "Sorry, pal. Looks like that little stick of yours wasn't enough to keep you from getting dethroned."

Pete's head slowly stirred. For a moment, his eyes twitched, then opened, unsure of his surroundings. He weakly lifted his head (it was all he could move at that point) and looked up at Katie, still raising her arms over him.

His eyes were welling up with fear and humiliation. Katie suddenly slammed her toes down onto his balls one last time, knocking him back out, his head collapsing back onto the canvas and his eyes closing.

Pete 2 - 5 Katie

It was over. The female vixen had defeated the male fair and square in a test of sheer strength. Pete was kicked off the wrestling team when word got around and ended up transferring schools. Katie heard the sorority got whatever they had wanted from the fraternity, but didn't really care. She got what she wanted the moment she placed her foot on that brute's battered manhood.
Old 16-Apr-15, 10:08
Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%
Last Achievements

Great work, a pleasure to read & easy to follow as if jumping off the page such was the writing effort put into this very thoughtful, but what must have been pain staking project. You should get all the applauds you deserve because you thoroughly earned it & I can't wait to read more down the track.
The Following User Says Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Apr-15, 22:46
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks! I haven't posted anything before this and wasn't too sure how it was going to get received. If you guys enjoyed it, I'll write a new one. Probably not a sequel. But we'll see.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to glennmennen For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Apr-15, 23:21
Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,548 Times in 242 Posts

loved the story, great job
Old 22-Apr-15, 03:20
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Tossing around some ideas for another story if anybody wants to give some feedback. Just shoot me a message.
The Following User Says Thank You to glennmennen For This Useful Post:

Tags
ballbusting, blonde, crowd, fraternity, headscissors, humiliation, lingerie, male champion, sorority, wrestling