Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Nov-14, 15:00
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Sessions Experiences!

Had a session with Jenni Czech in August, 2013. She does not do competitive wrestling. But I attest that if she did, she would be very good at it. She has immense power in her legs and is very agile.

I was tapping all throughout the session. Never felt so dizzy from scissoring before. Most of the time she wasn't even applying full power. She tried full power scissors a couple of times and I couldn't resist more than 3 seconds. In her reverse headscissors I tapped almost instantly.

Session was mostly scissoring and foot domination. Lots of victory poses and verbal humiliation. She even made me sing her a love song while in a figure 4.

By the end of it I was so weak that I couldn't buck her off while she was pinning me in a tight schoolgirl pin position.

Her sister filmed the session and took photos, which just added to my excitement. Jenni is very funny and intelligent, and boy, is she gorgeous! Overall it was an awesome session!

Here's how it ended
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JenniCzechVsZweig.jpg (324.4 KB, 1449 views)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-16, 20:16
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Jenni Czech

On Wednesday we met for the first time.
At the beginning of our session she told me that she likes to ignore the first tap and to keep on the pressure for a moment.
Since both of us didn’t want me being KOed I told her that this wasn’t a good idea.
I wouldn’t tap because of the pain I only tap in the very last second before a KO.
At first she didn’t believe me but was convinced very soon.
Her sleeper hold and her figure 4 are as good as her reverse scissors.
By the way: The shaking of the limbs you sometimes can watch during a KO can happen without a full KO.
It happened to me a few times during our session.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-17, 17:10
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts
Default Re: Jenni Czech reviews

I met Jenni Czech today. First things first, the communication was great: her answers were quick and on point. That's not always a given, so it's worth being noted that despite being quite famous, she has no problems answering her mails!

Not to sound too cliché, but she's every bit as beautiful as her pictures. A warm demeanor and an easy smile actually manage to make her even more attractive.

I'm usually looking for comp or semi-comp wrestling, so I didn't really know how to proceed, but she took the situation in hand (and my head in legs). For the next hour, she squeezed me, taunted me, pinned me, smothered me... all the while maintaining a pleasant conversation (but I think I deserve more credit about this, since it was harder to speak for me, thanks to her ministrations). She does know her holds and how to apply them. I specially remember how she asked me to lift my head and position my neck a certain way for her reverse headscissors, so that it would be more pleasant (and efficient). Her triangle choke was also quite aptly applied.

But the most memorable thing(s) are probably her legs. She simply has amazing legs. Her thighs are just the right size for scissors, engulfing the neck without hurting the jaw. They're incredibly strong (I've met quite a few session wrestlers and I was floored at how quickly and easily Jenni could submit me in any kind of scissors) yet very soft, her skin is perfect... as I told her, it was a shame she was squeezing the life out of me, because I wish I had the time to enjoy her legs more!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-17, 17:29
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Yes, she has great legs and fantastic scissors and she can be a bit mean with them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixedwrestler08 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-17, 00:28
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

just curious... her wb270 profile says she only does fantasy wrestling. So I assume there is not much room for fighting back. Am I correct?
Old 22-Feb-17, 05:35
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I met Jenni Czech today. First things first, the communication was great: her answers were quick and on point. That's not always a given, so it's worth being noted that despite being quite famous, she has no problems answering her mails!

Not to sound too cliché, but she's every bit as beautiful as her pictures. A warm demeanor and an easy smile actually manage to make her even more attractive.

I'm usually looking for comp or semi-comp wrestling, so I didn't really know how to proceed, but she took the situation in hand (and my head in legs). For the next hour, she squeezed me, taunted me, pinned me, smothered me... all the while maintaining a pleasant conversation (but I think I deserve more credit about this, since it was harder to speak for me, thanks to her ministrations). She does know her holds and how to apply them. I specially remember how she asked me to lift my head and position my neck a certain way for her reverse headscissors, so that it would be more pleasant (and efficient). Her triangle choke was also quite aptly applied.

But the most memorable thing(s) are probably her legs. She simply has amazing legs. Her thighs are just the right size for scissors, engulfing the neck without hurting the jaw. They're incredibly strong (I've met quite a few session wrestlers and I was floored at how quickly and easily Jenni could submit me in any kind of scissors) yet very soft, her skin is perfect... as I told her, it was a shame she was squeezing the life out of me, because I wish I had the time to enjoy her legs more!
HELLO THANK U did u ask jenni how she got her legs so strong
Old 22-Feb-17, 09:02
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
just curious... her wb270 profile says she only does fantasy wrestling. So I assume there is not much room for fighting back. Am I correct?
You're sadly correct. Once she got comfortable, she allowed me to try and break free from a few holds, but it didn't go further than that in terms of fighting back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
HELLO THANK U did u ask jenni how she got her legs so strong
She spends a lot of time at the gym
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-17, 15:14
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You're sadly correct. Once she got comfortable, she allowed me to try and break free from a few holds, but it didn't go further than that in terms of fighting back.
As cool as Jenni is, this is why I prefer Jolene. I understand her wanting to protect her modelling, but she's flat inflexible about some things. Not all clients are the same and the best ladies are the ones who are happy to make small allowances.
*I had a nice time with her and she's certainly fun to spend time with, but won't repeat*
Old 22-Feb-17, 15:53
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:

She spends a lot of time at the gym
It's also her genes she packs quite some muscle meat on her thighs and butt for a photo model. She is much less muscular in her upper body.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixedwrestler08 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-17, 16:08
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Can confirm the genetic factor, but she also works out a lot, as was said.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: