Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Nov-19, 14:59
Points: 6,769, Level: 35 Points: 6,769, Level: 35 Points: 6,769, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Breathing in facesitting

The thought of passing out via face sitting is always intriguing but I think once panic sets in I’d be able to turn my head or get the Dom off my face . Kokowawa, were you tied down at all or did the woman get your head trapped with her feet? You truly weren’t able to break free? I’d always be nervous that the Dom wouldn’t realize I passed out and sit too long while I was out.
Old 24-Nov-19, 15:48
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisslanger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The thought of passing out via face sitting is always intriguing but I think once panic sets in I’d be able to turn my head or get the Dom off my face . Kokowawa, were you tied down at all or did the woman get your head trapped with her feet? You truly weren’t able to break free? I’d always be nervous that the Dom wouldn’t realize I passed out and sit too long while I was out.
I think I was stunned and I actually did not try to break free because of that strange sensation I have that left my confused while she was counting. Once that confusion was gone, the counting was over
Old 25-Nov-19, 12:11
Last Achievements

Thanks for the insight Kokowawa - we all appreciate it! When it happened to you - was a front or reverse facesit used? I personally enjoy reverse face sitting better , but I feel like forward works better for the actual smothering and restricting breathing .
Old 25-Nov-19, 15:51
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

The facesitting position is a lot more conducive to a blackout than other smother holds.

1. It’s dark and hopefully smells lovely

2. There’s pressure on your head and neck, so blood flow is restricted along with oxygen.

Compared to a hand over mouth or plastic bag smother, which are in my opinion a lot more frightening if held too long. I’d be curious if anyone’s ever blacked out from one of those? I’ve gone pretty deep into the panic zone with my mainstay woman, so much so that I ripped the plastic bag off my head while she was recording the session.
Old 25-Nov-19, 18:47
Banned
Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingbloomingdale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’m curious, you have actually blacked out due to lack of oxygen? I know it can happen due eto blood restriction, but I’ve never seen it due to lack of oxygen. My experience is it takes too long to happen and the physical panic, thrashing around that you experience would force even the most hard core wrester/domme to release you before it goes that far.
The real reason you pass out is hypercapnia, buildup of CO2 in your blood, because you can't breathe out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Backdoorman For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-19, 22:43
Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,474 Times in 249 Posts

I have passed out from ass smother and bagging. Its a totally different feeling and much more scary than bloodchoke ko. The bloodchoke ko is like turning of a switch. And if its done correct it doesnt hurt. Because you instantly restrict the blood entering the brain

Smother knockouts is a different game. Its more dangerouse and its really scary. The person doing it needs to know what she is doing.

First time i passed out from ass smother it was from hypoxia. It was frightening and really scary. I got some air now and then when i struggled But not enough and i eventually passed out. I have also passed out when it was no air whatsoever.
I went trough different emotional staged such AS anger and crying before i was out
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-19, 03:27
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc4a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
First time i passed out from ass smother it was from hypoxia. It was frightening and really scary. I got some air now and then when i struggled But not enough and i eventually passed out. I have also passed out when it was no air whatsoever.

I went through different emotional stages such AS anger and crying before i was out
I have been challenging for such an outcome for years. Generally, by the time the female has totally exhausted and overwhelmed me, she is pretty tired herself and has not much appetite for pushing me more. Moreover, it seems those few times that I am in over my head, the girls pay attention to my sincere requests to stop it a little or take a break.

I've decided that along with my larger bonus prize for actually forcing me to extended tears, I'll need a situation that the girl has a dedicated fan or coach egging her on when I've clearly had enough.

Here's a picture of a similar breath taking face sit when I am saying okay, okay, I've had enough. As always, please do not repost this picture anywhere.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg okay, okay now, okay.jpg (73.1 KB, 491 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-19, 13:24
Points: 2,041, Level: 18 Points: 2,041, Level: 18 Points: 2,041, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Girl can also give a small breath when you tap. After 15 small breaths is also very heavy
The Following User Says Thank You to jessie1408 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-19, 14:06
Last Achievements

Thanks for the insight guys - much appreciated! For me, I’ve been trapped in many facesit holds and I always panic and turn my head before truly passing out. I think the right way to go about it is having the girl sit and get up every 15 or so seconds . Eventually you’d become to weak to turn your head . Just the panic and natural instinct to survive kicks in - it’s quite scary knowing that a female can put you out with a facesit smother.

I think two session girls or Doms are needed , one to stay atop your face and the other to pin down your arms . If the girl on your face is strong enough and has the right technique, you won’t be able to turn your head .

When you guys passed out , did the girl know exactly when to get off your face ? Or did she sit long enough after the pass out to ensure you were truly passed out? Trust is definitely needed so I think a well known Dom or session wrestler is the route to go.
Old 27-Nov-19, 18:24
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisslanger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When you guys passed out , did the girl know exactly when to get off your face ? Or did she sit long enough after the pass out to ensure you were truly passed out? Trust is definitely needed so I think a well known Dom or session wrestler is the route to go.
I've only gone to the next step with a few ladies over the years, telling them to smother me out no matter my reaction. In each case, I know I was out so they obviously made sure to finish.

The goal is to have the physical danger while knowing in the back of my mind I trust her completely, What I feel in that moment when I realize I'm going out for real and can't stop it is what makes the experience great…for me anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post: