Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jul-20, 15:34
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts
Default Re: Ava (Tempest)

All you need is love.
Old 18-Jul-20, 22:07
Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Y'all need to re-read Johnny's post and chill out.
Old 20-Sep-20, 17:25
Points: 4,285, Level: 27 Points: 4,285, Level: 27 Points: 4,285, Level: 27
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

I recently sessioned with Ava from Tempest. Scheduling and communication were carefree and easy. When I met Ava I was taken aback by her natural beauty! WOW-She is straight up gorgeous! She is fit and lean and obviously an athlete that takes good care of herself. I was told prior that is is fantast-light so I wasn't expecting semi-comp but let me tell you her wrestling was better than expected and she is certainly learning as time goes by based on previous reviews. Her scissors, rear naked choke and grapevines were awesome. She even got me in a camel clutch that had me tapping. Her school girl pin was to dream of! Her personality is top notch and she is a pleasure to talk with. We all have different likes in a session but if your looking for a fun roll with a beautiful, fit, friendly lady, Ava is awesome!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 70mixer For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-20, 22:44
Points: 3,715, Level: 25 Points: 3,715, Level: 25 Points: 3,715, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

She's on session girls now under a different name. I'd love to do a semi comp / domination match with her.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 25-Oct-20, 20:08
Points: 4,285, Level: 27 Points: 4,285, Level: 27 Points: 4,285, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Yeah, she is Miss V on sessiongirls.....book it while she is still doing sessions! She will dominate if you want
Old 31-Oct-20, 09:07
Points: 3,009, Level: 22 Points: 3,009, Level: 22 Points: 3,009, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I just had a session with Ava/Miss V. I had a great time. Communication was easy. In person she's very friendly and relaxed as well.

I requested a playful domination session with slaps, foot worship, facesits and ballbusting. Her feet are second to none, if you like foot worship. This was the first time I ever asked for ballbusting and I asked her to go easy and I really enjoyed it. Less painful than I imagined, the feeling of dread when a knee or slap is incoming is definitely worth it. Her facesitting and headscissors were great as well. I don't ask for ko's but being trapped under her or between her legs felt very nice. I asked if I could try to buck her off when she was doing school girl pins, though I don't think I managed to do it. Her looking down on you with a smile while sitting on your chest is pretty awesome.

I enjoy being slapped and always request hard slaps in sessions. I think this might be the first time I should have asked for medium strength slaps. She slaps haaaard. It has a concussive force to it. Her backhands even more so. Live and learn.

I would definitely recommend her for anyone who's looking for a similar session, she's simply amazing. She's touring right now and you can find her as Miss V at sessiongirls.com.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mustang40k For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-20, 11:35
Points: 3,609, Level: 25 Points: 3,609, Level: 25 Points: 3,609, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Also had a session with Miss V/Ava yesterday, and she definitely exceeded my expectations. Setting up the session was as easy as it gets. She responded very quickly, a few emails back and forth to solidify the details and we were good to go. Her prices are also very reasonable compared to a lot of other girls out there. In terms of her looks, she’s hot. Naturally beautiful, with absolutely perfect thighs and ass. I requested a scissor session, and I wasn’t sure exactly what to expect, but she can definitely squeeze. She offered to knock me out (she brought it up actually, which I thought was awesome), but I chickened out (love being KO’ed in headscissors but had 1 bad experience where I got really nauseous after and almost had to stop the session, so have been more hesitant lately). She had me VERY close to going out cold a few times, kinda that seeing stars and maybe sorta went out for a split second but I managed to tap before I went all the way out. The view from her reverse headscissor was amazing, I never wanted to leave! We did a little semi-competitive as well, which she was great at. She isn’t technically super skilled like a Cypruss Allure, but she is definitely strong and a lot of fun. Her personality is great too, very intelligent and down-to-earth. Probably the most fun girl I’ve sessioned with. I’ve had probably over 30 sessions (with Lia Labowe, Julie Squeeze, Ashley Wildcat, Skylar Rene, Extreme Electra, Cypruss Allure, Camila, Karly Salinas, Tyler Dare, a bunch of others), and I would put the overall experience at or very near the top of my list. I‘m already planning another session with her in 2 weeks.

Just FYI, she’s also extremely meticulous with cleaning and COVID precautions. She doesn’t require masks during the session (she will wear one upon request, or you could wear one if you want), she wipes counters down with Lysol wipes between sessions, and she brought enough sheets with her so she was able to change sheets after each session.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hbwwsm For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Nov-20, 05:32
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Where is she sessioning out of?
Old 09-Nov-20, 01:01
Points: 3,009, Level: 22 Points: 3,009, Level: 22 Points: 3,009, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Where is she sessioning out of?
Usually in Manhattan I think. She was with Lisa at Tempest. Not sure if they still work together. I saw her in Newark, NJ at a hotel.
Old 21-Nov-20, 11:54
Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13

Miss V/Ava is available either avenue still. I would have never known about her without sessiongirls since I don’t bother with that Tempest site. I swore off that establishment eons ago. If you can only be in the N.Y. area in a certain window and she just doesn’t post travel dates in that time frame, you could give the Tempest agency a try. At the very least of your headaches, you are going to be paying a lot more for the session. She is legitimately busy with med school and she has strong local family bonds, so don’t plan on her traveling outside the NY vicinity any time soon. Yes, I sessioned with her recently and normally I’m well-grounded and somewhat reserved during other sessions I’ve done. But she is super hot with an actual sweet, “girl next door” type personality (contrary to what many of her photos may suggest). It was hard not for me to be more chatty & allured than my usual self. Amazing body. Good grappler. Good at role play. Insane and varying outfits. And the most perfect feet that have ever existed.
The Following User Says Thank You to caj For This Useful Post:

Tags
ava, session reviews, tempest wrestling