Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Sep-20, 05:49
Points: 4,288, Level: 27 Points: 4,288, Level: 27 Points: 4,288, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Young Love and War

((Here is the next part and conclusion of this story. We'll see Emily and David again in a larger project I'm working on, but you'll have to wait for that to come around! As always, leave me all the feedback whether good or bad! Hope you enjoy!!))

Emily had David caught. His legs under her butt, his arms held firmly and pulled toward her and her feet right in his face, shifting to kick him roughly if he began to struggle too much. “What do ya say babe? Call it quits?” She asked and added a heel to his stomach for good measure, causing him to cough roughly before she shoved her socked foot back where it had been before. “Not a chance in hell.” He growled at her, though the reply was slightly muffled. David relaxed, catching his breath as Emily held him fast, pulling and pushing on him to stretch him out. She felt his muscles go limp as he stopped struggling and relaxed herself now. “Are you sure about th-WHOA!” she exclaimed.

David's ploy had worked. Just as Emily slackened the hold ever so slightly, he pivoted his hands and clutched his girlfriend's wrists in return and heaved, jerking his head to the side and away from the soles of her feet as he pulled, planting his own feet into Emily's chest and pushing upward as he jerked her wrists back toward him. He swung upward and Emily was launched, somersaulting over him and slammed down onto her back where she gasped, her wind knocked entirely out of her. David rolled to his hands and knees before pouncing and grabbing Emily's head, pulling her up into a rear naked choke hold that would rival or beat any that he had ever put on another of his friends. She gagged briefly, but fell silent, save for a tiny noise from her mouth from choking. The mark of a perfectly executed choke, David knew from his older brother, was not your opponent coughing or yelling, but falling silent. He also knew that Emily would have to tap, escape or pass out within seconds of the choke being applied.

However, Emily knew this too. She also knew that her time was even more limited as her chest burned and she was out of breath already from her rough delivery to the ground from David's flip. She wasted no time panicking, or flailing her legs and thrashing her arms to escape. She knew better than that. Instead, she relaxed and aimed her elbow backward, colliding with David just below the ribs. Once, twice, three times in rapid succession but his grip didn't slacken. Her arms began to tingle now. “Shit.” She thought to herself\, wondering if she could escape before she went under as her vision began to blur. Only about three seconds had passed, but she was about to go under! She needed to act fast. “You're done sweetie.” David said smugly. “Tap out or I'll wake you up later. Your choice.” At those defiant and arrogant words, Emily tucked her chin down and reached up, grabbing at David's bicep. She groped at it for only a second before she found the pressure point between his mucles and dug her fingers in with all the force she could muster. David howled and Emily felt the blessed cool air in the room rush into her lungs with the force of a hurricane. Her vision cleared quickly and she wrenched his arm away and turned fast from where she sat, shoving her hand into his face to try and drive him to the floor. However, she discovered that they were now against the wall and accidentally slammed her boyfriend's head roughly into it. Deciding to press her advantage, she squeezed him against it and drove a knee into his stomach, practically lifting herself off of the floor with the force she put into it. David began to cough and yelled out, but he grabbed the wrist pressing against his cheek and jerked it away, using his other hand to slug Emily in the jaw, turning her head but not driving her off.

The blow still hurt like hell however and Emily saw her vision double for a second before returning the favor. David yelped and likewise felt his head swim. They raised hands again and began to swing, both colliding with the other in the same place they had before. The force of the blows coupled with the pain sent them rolling apart. Emily and David both felt their eyes water, not as if about to cry, but as a bodily reaction to the sharp shock of the hits. They looked at each other and clutched their faces, both looking a little concerned. They looked into each others eyes with raised eyebrows and ever so slightly worried eyes. The look they shared was clear but nonverbal communication. “You okay? Should we keep going?” The look both said. The look lingered a moment and suddenly David pulled his hand down and winked at his girlfriend, beaming brightly and nodding vigorously. Emily exhaled in relief and nodded, grinning back at him as they both got to their feet. Socks slid across carpet as they circled. “Got an excuse in mind baby?” Emily asked with a smirk. “Excuse for what?” David chuckled as he raised an eyebrow. “For all the bruises I'm about to send you home with.” She giggled. At that, David did not answer, but instead gave a short “Heh!” and raised his hands. Emily raised hers as well. “You sure you wanna do this? I mean...I am a girl after all.” she said with some sarcasm in her voice.

“Yeah, you're a girl.” David answered. “But your my girlfriend. And this is making you happy. If all I have to do to make you happy is kick your ass into next week, then I'd say I'm a pretty lucky guy.” He finished with a slight blush. Emily blushed as well and smiled shyly. “You do make me happy you know.” She said. The fact that this conversation felt out of place as they circled the room around each other with their fists raised was not lost on either of them. “But right now...I think we have some other business to take care of.” she smirked. “I couldn't agree more.” David replied with his own smirk. And with that, they launched at each other. For the first time in the match so far, they began to fall into a total melee. Lefts and rights flew into each other's bodies and faces with too much speed to notice to either of them. This was a true battle and they slugged away at each other mercilessly as they danced around the room. David would land a blow to Emily's cheek only to be met with a sharp jab to the mouth. He would kick at her thigh only to have a knee land in his stomach moments later. Back and forth they fought and fought until Emily ducked an incoming punch and drove her head into his stomach, driving him several feet back into the wall. His back crashed against it and he gasped but began to drive his forearm into her back with force, trying to fend her off as she drove her body inward to slam him back over and over again. They struggled and wrestled like this for what seemed like an eternity, but was in fact only maybe a few seconds. David finally wrapped his arms around her waist as she was ducked low and heaved, throwing her roughly away from him. She landed, staggering, but still on her feet. The throw hadn't launched her that far. He rushed her and she sidestepped, sending him stumbling past her and she tackled him down to the carpet onto his stomach. She gripped his neck in the same choke he had used on her before. Bearing down the pressure. David felt the same sense of losing control almost immediately, but remembered how she had countered this. He grabbed her bicep and wrenched her arm away as she hissed in pain, but she had also snapped her thighs around his stomach for her choke hold. She clamped down and held him as he groaned. Able to breath, but only just barely, David whimpered in the scissor hold that she had on him.

“Give up.” she said in a sing song voice as she wiggled him around in the hold. She pressed tighter and David groaned as he scrabbled to get free. It was almost too much! Then he had a stroke of inspiration. He reached up, coming just under her arm and tickled her ever so slightly. Just where he knew she was sensitive. She yelled out and her legs immediately loosened. He wrenched out of the hold and tickled her for just a second more as he stood, pulling her with him.

“N-not...fair!” she giggled as he pulled her to her feet. “Wasn't against the rules babe!” he said as he shoved her against the wall roughly, launching himself toward her with a hard fist to her stomach. She gasped. He swung again and pressed his other arm against her throat, pinning her to the wall. She wailed as the second blow hit, her defenses completely shattered from the unexpected tactic.

He drove in another fist, this time meeting no resistance from Emily's ab muscles. She hadn't tensed this time. She gasped for air and her eyes popped wide. Another. She groaned and struggled, grabbing at his shoulders to try and push him away. His fist drove in again. He felt her arms shake as their effort weakened and she drew raspy, gasping breaths. Again. Her stomach was completely non defensive against the onslaught now. Her eyes rolled a little as her hands dropped. He pulled back his fist and slammed it in again. She began to buckle. David was sure she would've doubled up if his arm hadn't been holding her there. She groaned and looked at him, a little drool escaping her lips as the pain engulfed her features. Again. Again. Again. Again. Four more, and she was almost unresponsive. He paused and listened to her gasp, watched her wiggle and feebly try to grab at his arm. He released his arm pinning her, and she slumped onto her butt, clutching her stomach. He knelt and roughly pushed her arms away. He roughly pushed her shoulders to the floor and pinned her, raising his fist. “Another?” he asked almost as if he was asking if she wanted a drink. Her eyes were watering and her breath was ragged. She offered no resistance except to try and squirm away. He delivered another blow to the gut, this time, with every ounce of power he had in him. She wailed as it sank deep into her stomach. He raised his hand once more and in a ragged, coughing whimper, Emily said “No more! No more! I give!”

Breathing heavily, David stopped, and dropped his arm to the floor, collapsing from exhaustion on top of Emily. They both stayed silent for a while as their sweat slicked bodies lay on the floor, heaving in great gasps of air and Emily trembled under him. “I-I'm sorry!” David said, a little frightened of how he had ended it. Emily did not answer for some time. Maybe a minute. But David rolled off of her and looked her in the eyes, waiting on her to be angry with him. She still didn't speak as she clutched at her stomach, eyes screwed shut.

“I didn't mean to....I mean...I thought...I didn't want to hurt...” He stammered but he was cut short by Emily's bright, if a little hoarse laugh. “Stop it David! That was....the MOST fun I've ever had!' She exclaimed, grinning at him. “Don't apologize for doing your best. You won! But I do think we need to talk about that dirty move. You tickled me! I would've had you if you hadn't have done that!” She said smirking at him. “You knew I was gonna win and you cheated!” She grinned, clearly not angry. David laughed, relieved. “You know....we never said that was against the rules.” he sat up and looked at her as she sat up just in front of him. Their knees touched where they were as they sat cross legged on the carpet.

“Hmph...” Emily pouted. “Maybe we didn't, but you knew better!” She said in mock anger as she smirked at him. “You're going to have to fight me again you know.” She finished, as she crossed her arms in false indignation. David laughed. “I thought you'd say that.” He grinned and placed his hand on her cheek.

“I...love you...you know.” He said. Emily's mouth dropped open a fraction. He had never said that before. But she knew, without a doubt, she felt the same. “You stupid, stupid boy. Of course you do.” David looked shocked at this. She leaned in and kissed him lightly. “And I have been dying to hear that for a long time. I love you David.” She pressed her mouth into his now and shoved him gently to the floor of the room, where she pressed herself against him tightly in their embrace.

As she pulled the kiss back, she gave him a smile. “But I still want that rematch.” she said.

“Anytime, any place.” David laughed, and the two of them embraced again.
Old 24-Sep-20, 10:14
Points: 3,284, Level: 23 Points: 3,284, Level: 23 Points: 3,284, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Awesome story I love a good close fight.
Old 25-Sep-20, 17:48
Points: 3,168, Level: 23 Points: 3,168, Level: 23 Points: 3,168, Level: 23
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

lit ending, even though he technically won, we all know she kicked his ass
Old 26-Sep-20, 01:28
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Last Achievements

great story , very closed match , may be before the rematch they shall agree the role as long she tell him that he is a cheater .
Old 18-Jan-21, 02:42
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

(First of all...WOW. JUST WOW. Thank you so much to everyone who liked this enough to make it the top story of the month of September. I never really thought this store would take off like that but I'm happy to see it! Secondly, I am sorry for the delay in posting a sequel. I had several directions I could not decide between to go in, but I think I found a happy place to keep going. I hope you enjoy this next installment just as much and as always, hit me with your feedback!)

Young Love and War 2: Fight Weekend
Part 1: The Challenge

It had been about one month since Emily and David had bonded over of all things, fighting each other. David had seen firsthand that his girlfriend was tough enough to handle herself. Tough enough that the two of them were very evenly matched. She had proposed the idea to him because she knew that he enjoyed such sparring matches with his friends, and she had wanted to be involved herself. She was a tomboy type of course, but being a girl, had never managed to find a way to try her strength against the boys. Until of course David had come along. David had of course been reluctant to fight a girl, much less his girlfriend in anyway besides the playful wrestling matches they had engaged in before that night. But it had been important to her. She wanted to do it, and he had obliged after a long internal debate.

The fight had not been easy, and though David had won, he had done so by a hair’s edge. Even then, he used a tactic that while, not illegal, had been questionable. She had gotten him in a painful submission hold. One he could not feasibly escape, and had tickled her to make her loosen her grip. It had worked and he had pulled out a victory immediately after.

The two of them had grown closer after this experience. A mutual respect had silently grown stronger and they found themselves spending even more time together after the experience. Not much had been said about the fight after that night minus the occasional jabs at each other about how it had ended. Nothing malicious, as they had both thoroughly enjoyed the experience, but it had become a point to sometimes trash talk each other about. Finally, however, much to both of their joy, summer vacation had come along. This had allowed them even more time to spend together, and they had taken full advantage of it. On this particular day, the two of them were lounging together in David’s family’s pool, swimming and stealing moments to admire each other and cling together in the cool water, stealing kisses whenever they could. After one such moment, Emily smirked at David and gently pushed him away from her.

“So...when are we going to do it?” She asked. David sputtered, shocked as he felt his entire face and neck turn red, the heat rising in him as he tried to mount an answer. “I...I mean, uh...I...Really??” He asked. Emily laughed out loud and splashed him with a handful of water. “Not what I meant. I meant, when do I get to pay you back for cheating in that fight?” She grinned as David collected himself as quickly as possible. He found himself disappointed and somewhat relieved as well since the pressure was off. “Oh! Oh, yeah I knew that.” he laughed awkwardly and ran his hand over the back of his head. Emily raised an eyebrow and grinned, clearly enjoying his embarrassment. “Uh huh. Sure you did lover boy.” She chuckled. “But really, it’s past time I paid you back for that.” She finished and crossed her arms. “So...when?” she smiled.

David looked at her and smiled back. “Well, I don’t know. We aren’t home alone that often so it’s going to be hard to find the time.” He said. Emily grinned and shook her head. “So, if we had time alone, you’d be up for it?” She asked with a mischievous look. “Well sure.” David said sincerely. “I’m ready to go again whenever.” he shrugged. “Good.” Emily responded. “Because my parents are going to the beach next week and I’m staying here with my brother. I didn’t really want to go and it gives us plenty of time. Don’t worry...my brother knows all about what we did. I don’t keep secrets from Braden.” She said and David found himself blushing again.

“Braden KNOWS about that?” he said, horrified. The visions of a vengeful older brother beating him to a pulp for hitting his sister flooding his brain. “Oh calm down dummy. Braden knows how I am. He’s totally fine with it. He actually likes you more for being willing to throw down with me. He’s all about that equal rights stuff. He’s had to box with women in his classes after all.” she said, amused at David’s renewed panic and discomfort. “He won’t mind at all. But...I don’t want to do it in the house anyway. I’d rather us be alone.”

David breathed easy again and sighed. “Good. And yeah, I agree. I’d rather us be alone if we’re gonna have a rematch. But what are you thinking? Where will we go?” He asked. Emily wrapped her arms around his neck and pecked him on the lips. “I have a plan. I’ll tell you about it later tonight when we call each other. I’ve gotta be getting home.” She grinned and let him go, stepping out of the pool and grabbing her towel. “Til then, just be planning to lose.” She winked and the two of them parted ways for the day.

Later that night, David found himself contemplating what Emily could possibly have planned for them that needed to wait until their nightly phone call. But he didn’t have to wait long. She called him shortly after 10:30pm, and they began to talk in hushed tones as they usually did. After a couple of minutes, Emily approached the subject. “So about our rematch.” David’s heart skipped a beat. “Yeah? You said you had a plan right?” He asked. When she replied, he could hear the excitement and mischievous streak in her voice plain as day. “Oh, I do. So, here’s what I’m thinking. Mom and Dad will be gone for a whole week so I want to do something that makes sure we know who the winner is. No flukes this time around.” She chuckled and David found himself grinning along with her. “Alright, what is it?” He asked.

Emily answered quickly, “A three day competition. I say we have a wrestling match one day, we’ll put on the gloves and box the second day, and on the third day, another no holds barred brawl. Best two out of three wins!” She said with a trill of excitement in her voice. David was surprised at what he was hearing, and found himself again wondering whether this was such a good idea after all. But he had promised to hear her out and frankly, the idea did intrigue him. “Okay....so...say I agree to that. That still doesn’t solve how we’re going to be alone for three different matches.” He said with a puzzled voice. “Easy!” Emily piped up. “We’re going to do them all in different places. Saturday, when we wrestle, we’ll walk up on top of that big grassy hill down the road from my house. No one can really see up there. On Sunday, for the boxing match, we’re going to borrow my brother’s key to his boxing gym. It’s closed so again, no problem.” David blanched a bit at that one, still not liking the idea of facing her older brother knowing that he knew what would be going on. “And finally, for the main event on Monday, I say we both pick a place and we flip a coin for it!” She sounded positively giddy. She really did love being able to compete with him. He just couldn’t bring himself to tell her no.

“Okay babe, I’m on board. I do have one request though.” He said and smiled to himself. “Winner of each match gets to pick the outfits for the next match.” Emily let out a little giggle and delightedly agreed. With the details done, Emily piped in “Well, I need to get to sleep. See you on Saturday evening. I’m thinking around 5pm. That good with you? Just wear what you want for the first match.” David agreed and the two of them said good night shortly after. Now, both of the lovers soon to be turned opponents once again, let their excitement take over as they thought ahead to what they both unofficially dubbed “Fight Weekend”.

Both found it hard to sleep that night.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Boxerboy91 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-21, 06:53
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Hey Mate,
I am waiting for the rematch for so long, I love your writing style, cause the fight is competitive not one side match, and the trash talk is fantastic, however the idea of three days competition is great ,only I`ve one suggest in the third match as it`ll be no holds barred brawl ,please no ball busting ting as long as the match will go easy win to Emily in that case.
Eventually please don`t take so long to write the next chapter.
And yes there is doubt that Emily gonna kick his ass badly may be in the three competition .

Last edited by zekowrestling; 20-Jan-21 at 10:22.
Old 20-Jan-21, 19:33
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Young Love and War 2

Part 2: Wrestling on the Hill

David and Emily spent most of Friday, the day before their challenge for the weekend was to begin, sending playful trash talk via text to each other. They delighted in poking fun at each other on a normal day, and with the excitement of their rematch looming between them, they had ramped it up tenfold.

“Tomorrow is the start of the worst weekend of your life lover boy!” Emily had sent. David shot back “Not a chance. I’m gonna kick your ass three times in a row. Just don’t cry about it. I might almost feel guilty.” These barbs passed between them in like fashion for several hours. They lapsed occasionally into normal boyfriend/girlfriend interactions, but always it came back to what was going to happen the next day. David had already concocted an excuse for the weekend. He would be spending his nights at Jordan’s house. Jordan was his best friend and though he had not told him what he and Emily had gotten into, nor what they would be doing, Jordan was aware he would be going off to see her in the evenings. This was strategic. Unfortunately, Jordan’s parents were rather aloof and absent, and therefore would not care one iota that their guest would be coming and going. And, if he ended up having to explain any bruises or cuts to Jordan, he knew that of all people...Jordan would not laugh at or judge him. In fact, he suspected that Jordan might be just a little bit jealous of his endeavors.

With all of that in place, David was able to let his nerves go a bit and focus on just how fun this would really be. After all, what boy didn’t relish the chance to roll around in the grass with his girlfriend of seven months? The idea was rather intoxicating. And after all, Emily was actually just as good as some of his friends in the realm of combat he had come to find out. Should he even have to bear the shame of losing, he would dare any of his friends that he regularly sparred with to give her a go, and see just what he was up against. He chuckled to himself at the idea as it had occurred to him and looked at the clock. “Shit!” He exclaimed. It was 11pm! He quickly dialed Emily to say goodnight as they always did and she picked up on the first ring.

“Oh hey babe I was just about to call you!” She said with a sweetness in her voice. “I was thinking I’d scared you off.” She chuckled, clearly indicating that she did not mean this. “No, no sorry, just lost track of time while I was packing. I want to make sure I’ve got everything.” He said in reply. “Did you pack your toothbrush?” Emily asked nonchalantly. “Yes...” David said, berating himself for having forgotten it. “No...” He admitted with a laugh and got up to grab it from the bathroom. She really knew him quite well already. “Didn’t think so.” Emily laughed. “What about a mouthguard for Sunday? You’ve got one right? If not, Braden has a spare that may fit you. He never used it so you could have that one.” She added. “Nah, I’ve got one from soccer.” He replied. With that, the two went into details. “So okay, I’ll meet you at the bottom of the hill around five. We’ll walk up from there and see how it feels. I mean...It’s a big hill so I don’t expect we’ll have any problems with room for wrestling up there.” Emily grinned into the phone. “We’ll figure out the rules when we get there.” David agreed to this and they continued their playful trash talking banter, finally saying goodnight after several minutes of conversation.

The next day came around quickly. David said goodbye to his parents for the weekend early that morning and made his way to Jordan’s house promptly with his bag in tow. When he arrived, he found Jordan waiting for him on the front porch of his house. “Thank god you came over man, I was gonna be bored stiff this weekend. Even if you are gonna disappear for a while. He winked and nudged David with his elbow and winked meaningfully. David laughed and followed his best friend inside and straight back to his room. Jordan turned on the stereo and played an old Green Day album while they plopped onto the bed and began to chat before loading up the PS4 to play some games. The stereo blared while they laughed and meticulously manipulated their controllers, relishing shooting enemies down in a round of Call of Duty. A rather favorite pastime of theirs. A favorite of most teenage boys of course. After a few rounds, Jordan removed his headset and leaned back in his gaming chair. “So, why the cover story? Not that I mind, but I’m curious. You and Emily plan on doing something dirty?” He grinned, teasing David. “Shut up.” David laughed. “It’s nothing like that, we just wanna hang out a little while this weekend, and I wanted to hang out with you too.” He added and put down his own controller. Jordan smirked and shrugged.

“If you say so buddy. You know I’m not judging you.” He let his smirk turn into a grin. “Just remember, safety first.” He guffawed and David punched him in the shoulder. The day passed in much the same manner as it began. They passed the time laughing, playing games and talking about both of their current relationships eagerly. At one point, Jordan grabbed his black MMA gloves out of his closet and asked David if he wanted to go let off some steam in the backyard as they so often did. “You brought your gloves right?” He had asked. “Oh, yeah...I brought em, but I don’t think I want to spar right now.” David had answered. Jordan lifted an eyebrow and smiled. “You never turn down a fight Dreggs...saving your energy for later?” He asked with a grin. David felt himself blush and rubbed the back of his neck. “Something like that.” he deflected. Of course, that was exactly what it was, but not for the reason that Jordan obviously thought it was. He didn’t respond except to smirk and wink at his best friend.

Finally, it was time to head out for the place that he and his girlfriend had agreed to meet. The sun was beginning to set and it was only about a five minute walk from where he was now. He told Jordan goodbye after underdressing his clothes for the match underneath the jeans and t-shirt he had worn through the day. He knew Jordan would approve of what he and Emily were doing, but he still did not relish the idea of telling anyone about it just yet. Not even his best friend.

He arrived at the bottom of the hill that he and Emily had trekked up so many times. It was almost a small mountain, though it did not quite qualify for that title. Emily walked up just two minutes after he had, from the opposite direction and greeted him with a smile and a hug. “Any trouble?” She asked. “Able to get away alright?” David nodded and smiled. “Yeah, Jordan doesn’t care if I go out for a while and his parents aren’t exactly attentive.” He shrugged. “You?” Emily laughed. “I told you I don’t keep secrets from Braden. I told him exactly what we were doing and he just said ‘Have fun’.” She shrugged and started up the hill. David followed behind her quickly. “So, I’m thinking we can go behind the bushes at the top. No one should come up here in the evening but even if they do, it won’t be a problem there. And if anyone sees us,” She shrugged. “What’s wrong with a little friendly wrestling, right?” She said and David agreed. They arrived at the flat area on top of their meeting place and moved into an area with landscaped hedged that obscured the flat and clean grass behind it. Emily turned and looked at David now. “Perfect spot I think.” She said. “Sure! looks great!” David agreed. “So, what are the rules?” He asked as an afterthought.

“Simple. “It’s just a wrestling match today so obviously, no striking, no dirty fighting, no tickling!” she added the last word with a glare in his direction. “And no pinning. Submission by saying ‘I give’ or tapping out only.” She said and looked at him in the eyes. “Sound good?” She asked and David nodded, smiling back at her as he reached for the bottom of his grey t-shirt, pulling it over his head and tossing it aside at the foot of the bushes beside him. He was bare chested now and he began to unbuckle his belt and jeans to pull them down. He had worn a pair of mid-thigh grey exercise shorts underneath them. He folded his jeans and sat them aside with his shirt.

“Good choice.” Emily grinned and pulled her own shirt over her head. She was wearing a black compression sleeveless t-shirt underneath and was wearing a pair of black sweat pants on bottom which she adjusted to sit comfortably on her hips. “Shoes?” She asked, pointing down at her own feet where her usual converses had been exchanged for a pair of vans. She did have a certain style after all. David didn’t say anything but quickly unlaced his own running shoes and kicked them off along with his black socks. Emily followed suit, and after a second or two they were both barefooted, relishing the cool and well kept grass under their toes. “I got warmed up on the walk over.” David said with a smirk. “I don’t see any reason to wait.” Emily crouched in response. “Neither do I.” she said and as David crouched across from her, she lunged.

Not wasting any time, Emily dipped low and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend’s leading leg and pulled, driving her shoulder into his midsection with gusto, sending him crashing to his back with a thud. David rallied as Emily draped her body over his, wrapping his legs around her waist in a perfect guard. He grunted and his face screwed up in concentration as he struggled to keep his girlfriend under his control. They grappled and wiggled together as they wrapped arms and legs around each other, determined looks planted on their faces. David was not about to let his girlfriend take such an early lead, but luckily, as a slimmer guy, he was used to wrestling from the bottom. He reacted by snapping his arm around Emily’s head and pulling back, locking in a somewhat sloppy guillotine choke. She gurgled for a moment and David thought for just one second that he might secure a quick an easy win for the first match. It was not to be however. Though it was an effective hold, he didn’t manage to lock it in perfectly, and Emily managed to slip her head loose. She looked down at him with a frown of determined competitiveness, and began to lean down to plant a forearm on his throat. But David saw it coming.

He pivoted his hips and grabbed her shoulders, grunting with effort as he rolled them over, planting her underneath him in the grass. He grabbed her arm and slammed it to the ground, frowning down at her in turn and began to pivot his body, trying to work them into a position for an armbar. Emily screwed her face up as they writhed together. She resisted, rolling her body into the hold to try and keep him from gaining the submission. As a result, David lost his grip and the two of them tumbled apart. Covered in grass and the dew of the evening grass already, they stood, both taking crouching positions. They looked at each other with serious faces, and began to circle. It was Emily who cracked a smirk first. “Finally learning I’m not some push over girl huh babe?” she asked, sticking her tongue out at him briefly. David cracked a small smile and responded, “Oh I knew that already. I just really wanna make you wear a unicorn onesie for the boxing match, so I don’t plan on losing.” At this, Emily broke out laughing. They both knew it was a joke, but it was still a surprising statement.

However, as Emily’s eyes screwed up with her laughter, David took his chance. He charged, looking to grapple and shove his girlfriend to the ground. But as he closed the distance in one stride, Emily grabbed his arm and hip tossed him expertly to the grass with a loud thump. He gasped as he hit the ground and clutched his back, his face screwed up as his breath left him. “Thought I didn’t expect that?” She said, her determined face returning as she knelt and roughly grabbed David, rolling him over onto his stomach. She immediately planted a knee into the small of his back and took hold of his wrists, pulling back, bringing his chest off the ground. “OW FUCK!” David yelled and Emily chuckled in response. “So vulgar.” She shook her head and drove the hold in a little harder. David was hurting but he was not even close to ready to give up. He was very aware that through their rolling and grappling, both of them had gotten water all over their bodies from the cool grass of the hill top. He used this to his advantage, twisting and loosing himself from Emily’s grasp. He bucked her off and the two of them quickly collided together, neither taking the advantage in their collision. They began to roll and, in their confusion, they rolled to the edge of the plateau where the hill began to dip down. Where they stopped, David was on top. But Emily heaved and the two of them were shocked to find that they were clutched together, rolling end over end down the long slope of their arena. They clutched onto each other all the same and pressed their foreheads together as they flopped end over end down the hill, neither of them able to stop their downward descent.

At the bottom, they hit a small dip which sent them sloppily up and then back down, where they scrambled in a heap of limbs and Emily, through sheer luck, found herself on top of David’s back once again. Emily was quick to wrap her arm around her boyfriend’s throat, pulling back. She also used her other arm to pull his leg up, putting David in a sort of Crab/Camel clutch combo with the added benefit of being a chokehold. However, in the interest of sportsmanship, loosened the hold on his throat to ask a question. “You know, we’re technically out of the ring here....If you want to restart and move back to the top we can.” She said. David laughed. “Fuck you and your charity. I can get out of this.” he grinned, but immediately felt that grin turn into a grimace as Emily laughed and pulled the hold in tight again. “Have it your way!” She grinned and increased the pressure on David’s neck. He gurgled, thrashed and wiggled but found he wasn’t able to do much. He had taken quite a battering while they rolled down the hill, and he was not finding it easy to unseat his girlfriend. Perhaps if he had landed on top, it would be different but as it was, he was the one on bottom. His bare chest had taken some small scratches in the tumble and his back screamed in agony as Emily applied more and more pressure. He moaned and continued to writhe on the ground as she continued to increase the torque that she applied on the submission.

He tried to outlast her, but Emily held him in this position for two solid minutes while continuously increasing the pain she dealt. David was loathe to surrender, but as the pain and pressure increased, he started to wonder if he could do this. Finally, his back gave a very simple and benign pop, and he panicked as his foot and head nearly touched. He was not hurt, but he was in a lot of pain, and the popping sound in his back somehow activated his panic response, breaking his iron resolve.

“Fuck fuck okay I give I GIVE!!!” He shouted and Emily immediately released him, sliding off of his back so that she sat beside him. “You okay??” she asked with a hint of concern. David’s face was contorted in pain and he had a fist pressed into his lower back as he writhed on the ground a bit.

“Yeah...yeah, I’m okay. I’ve had worse.” He made a face that was half grin, half grimace. “I’ll be fine. Emily gave him a chance to recover and they both caught their breath. Once they had effectively recovered, and it was clear that David had suffered no real injuries, Emily tackled him back to the ground. She grinded her hips against his and kissed him with a fervor that they had never shared even until now. “That’s one win for me.” She smirked down at him when they broke off the kiss. David’s entire body tingled both with excitement and relief. Emily got off of him and stood slowly, stretching the limbs that he had worked over in their match, then lowered a hand to help him to his feet.

“Yep, you win.” David said, looking at her and finding himself not even a little embarrassed. Emily was well and truly his equal. She would be the equal of any boy who dared to stand in front of her. Even if they were some huge muscle bound monster, they would meet her as an equal, or they would face the consequences of their stupidity. He felt no more reservations about taking her on from that moment forward. When it came to fighting, he had, and would fight her just the same as he did with anyone else. “So...to the victor go the spoils. What are we wearing tomorrow?” he asked and sat down on the grass to continue to allow his body to recover.

Emily made a show of thinking about this, then with a smile, looked at him again. “I think you’re going to wear a pair of pink boxers and sneakers and I’m going to wear a sports bra and a pair of shorts. David groaned theatrically and flopped to his back on the ground. “Hey, this rule was your idea lover boy! Don’t complain!” She laughed. “Yeah, Yeah, I know.” He laughed back at her. “What time?” He asked by way of follow up as he looked up at her.

“Tomorrow at 5pm again. Meet me at my house and we’ll pick up the key from Braden. Then we’ll head to the gym together.” She said and fell on her knees to straddle his waist. “Don’t be late.” She finished and leaned in to kiss him again.

(And here is a preview for the next chapter. I can't promise it will be a direct quote but it is definitely an introduction for where this chapter is going to go. Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!)

Young Love and War 2

Part 3: Jealousy In The Ring ((PREVIEW)):

“Just what was that all about David?” Asked Emily with a burning fury in her eyes. David looked incredulous and his jaw dropped. “Emily, it was nothing...NOTHING. Look, Jordan’s sister has always kind of had a thing for me and...she caught me by surprise. Jordan broke into his parent’s liquor and one thing led to another and...”

“OH? One thing led to another? And that’s supposed to just be okay? Fuck you David!” Emily spat at him and threw her water bottle against the wall with violent force. “Look, I SWEAR...She kissed me and I didn’t expect it. Next thing I knew, she had a selfie of it and I had no control over the situation! I promise!” David said in panic. He was already dressed in his pink boxer shorts and felt ridiculous trying to defend himself in this position as his girlfriend glared across the room at him.

“Just get your gloves and your mouthguard David. I don’t want to hear it. You’re just like everyone else I’ve been with, looking for whoever you like at the time. The only difference is that I can do something about it now. Get your gloves. NOW.” She spat at him and David demurred. It wasn’t his fault. Not really. But he needed Emily to listen to him. And she would not do that until she had had her say in the ring now. He didn’t see any other way. He sighed and nodded, grabbing his gear from the bench beside him. He began to put it on slowly. “Let’s do it then.” he said with a sigh.

Last edited by Boxerboy91; 20-Jan-21 at 19:30.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Boxerboy91 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-21, 18:28
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

oung Love and War 2

Part 3: Jealousy in the Ring

David arrived back at Jordan’s house at around 8pm, slightly disheveled but mostly cleaned up from his wrestling match with Emily. Jordan greeted him as he walked in, and beside him was his twin sister Jodi. They both grinned at him. “Oh, hey Jodi!” David said with some surprise, as Jodi had not been expected back from her friend’s house the next day. “Hey!” she exclaimed and Jordan smirked at him. “Have fun?” he asked meaningfully. David just rolled his eyes and refused to answer. As Jodi got up to hug him as she usually did, she pulled back after a moment with an amused expression. “Is this...” She said, pulling something out of his hair. “Is this grass?” she raised an eyebrow and David chuckled, not giving any commitment to his answer. “Long story.” He deflected.

Jordan jumped up from the couch and grinned widely. “I have a surprise. The folks are out, and won’t be back until super late if they come back at all. So...” He reached behind the couch and produced two bottles of vodka. “We raided the stash!” He exclaimed with an air of mischievous joy. At David’s slightly shocked expression, Jodi laughed. “Oh, don’t worry. They don’t care. Even if they did, they drink enough that they probably wouldn’t notice anyway. Cut loose a little.”

And so, it began. A long night of taking shots of vodka from the stolen bottles, talking, laughing, and watching idiotic videos on the internet. After about three drinks, their heads were swimming with the alcohol. It was about 11pm now. They all shared another drink, and Jordan looked at David with a devlish look on his face. “So really, I’ve gotta know.” He said and leaned toward his best friend as they sat in the three bean bag chairs in Jodi’s room, the alcohol washing through their system. “What are you and Emily doing this weekend? I know you came over so you could make an excuse, but you can go over there anytime. So... why the front?” He asked and gave David a punch in the shoulder. “Come on, details. Now, or I beat the shit out of you.” He laughed and looked at David. David shook his head and played it off as best he could.

“Man, I do NOT have the time to explain myself to you.” He shot his eyes at Jodi for only a second, but Jordan saw it. “OOOOHHH. Okay, Out Jodi. OUT.” He waved his hands in a shooing gesture. “Hey! this is MY room!” Jodi crossed her arms. “He can tell me just the same as he can you. I won’t say anything.” She scowled. At this point, David, full of bravado and lacking his inhibitions, felt himself unsure whether it was really that big of a secret to keep. “Nah.” He said. “I’ll tell you, and Jodi can stay. But I’m going to need another drink of that vodka.” He giggled a little despite himself and reached out for it. Jordan happily obliged and poured David a tall shot which he downed happily and shuddered as it hit his stomach. He waited a moment longer then looked at both of them. “So, don’t laugh, but it’s like this.” He started, and then proceeded to tell the both of them EVERYTHING. From Emily first telling him her interest, to the match they had tonight, all the way down to their plans for the rest of the weekend. They were aghast, and David felt himself suddenly embarrassed at all that he had revealed. Jordan however, just responded with “Dude....that’s...AWESOME!” the response was a bit of a shock, but really, no less than he expected. Jodi was smiling as well and looked at David. “If you wanted to wrestle with a girl, I’d have done it!” She pouted. “That sounds FUN!”

David was pleased all around that his revelation had gone well, but before long, Jodi was pressing him to wrestle with her. “Innocently. Just as friends.” She had said, but he had managed to deflect her prodding with non-committal statements. She had always had a bit of a crush on him, and he, being loyal to Jordan, had never found her advances very appealing. She was quite pretty, but he had known her since they were very young, and he viewed her only as a little sister. They all shared one more drink, then as Jordan excused himself to visit the restroom, Jodi made a very unexpected move. “Hey Dave?” She asked with a smile. He looked at her. “If you won’t wrestle with me, I have another idea.” He didn’t say anything, and before he knew it, through the haze of the drinks they had snuck away, he suddenly found himself under her, and she was kissing him deeply.

David knew this was VERY wrong, and while he was groggy and drunk, he was slow to respond. However, by the time he managed to push her off of him, he noticed she had her phone raised.

That was really all he remembered of the encounter. Jordan had returned to find them sitting in their separate bean bags, and David saw Jodi smirking at him across the room. She sent him a text. “I want to wrestle with you. Or maybe even wrestle Emily FOR you. What do you say?” he did not dare to respond. His mind was racing. But at that moment, they all heard the front door open and shut. It was late. 1:24am to be precise. They all panicked a short moment and scrambled off to bed as Jordan’s parents stumbled in. Their night at the bar weighing heavily on them, as the three companions’ nights weighed on them in turn.

The next day came. David, Jordan and Jodi suffered no hangovers, save a little extra grogginess and some dizzy disorientation. Such was the blessing of their age. David and Jodi said very little to each other. It was clear that David was uncomfortable, and Jodi, a little embarrassed. Jordan, of course, was entirely ignorant of what had transpired.

At five that evening, David had made his way to Emily’s house and rang the doorbell, which she answered eagerly. “Come on in babe!” She exclaimed. Her older brother Braden was lounging on the couch. He grinned at David and waved him in. Braden had always liked him being with his sister. She was happy, and more of an extrovert now. He approved of that. “So, David! I hear my sister kicked your ass yesterday!” He grinned and David felt himself blush, unable to reply. He still was not entirely comfortable with Braden knowing what they were up to, but he knew that he had to accept it. “Heh...yeah. I mean...she is pretty good.” he said quietly.

“Tickling her in the last fight though?” Braden shook his head theatrically. “You’ve gotta do better than that bro. Giving guys a bad name!” He laughed and then clapped David on the shoulder and pulled him in close. “I’m kidding. Kick her ass tonight. Her head has gotten way too big in the last day.” He whispered and then let him go. “Okay!” Braden said and reached in his pocket, pulling out his keyring and detaching one of them. “I assume you need this. Have fun lovebirds.” He chuckled and tossed the key to Emily, who stuck her tongue out at him. “And if neither of you comes home with at least one black eye, I’m coming to referee next time so you don’t puss out on each other.” Emily scoffed at this and flipped Braden a bird as she grabbed David’s arm and ushered him out of the front door.

The trip wasn’t far, and when they arrived, Emily handed David her bag and grinned. “Ready for this?” She asked as she slid the key into the lock and clicked it open. David just grinned and slapped her butt playfully. “Just get us in there so I can beat your ass.” he said with a passive tone. Once inside, Emily dropped her bag. “Boys’ locker room is over there.” She pointed at the alcove behind them. “I’ll hit the girls’ room, and we’ll come back and meet by the ring.” She finished. David shouldered his bag and cocked an eyebrow at her. “See you soon then.” He winked and they headed to their respective changing areas.

True to their agreement, David stripped down and slid on a pair of pink boxer shorts. They were modest, having no fly opening, and fitting loosely, but he still could not shake a feel of embarrassment all the same. He wrapped his wrists in black wrist tape and then walked out after about five minutes of prep. When he came out, he was alone. OF course, girls needed more time to prepare. But after ten minutes had passed from the time he had entered the main sparring room, he began to wonder what was going on. Finally, after quite some time, Emily emerged. What was stranger, she did not look excited. She looked angry.

“Do you have something to tell me David?” She asked, barely containing her rage. David was confused, unsure what she meant. He looked at her there in her outfit that she had picked out for the match tonight. She wore a white sports bra and a pair of white compression running shorts complimented with her black running shoes. “Um...I’m not sure what you-” He was cut short. “Bullshit.” Emily said and strode toward him pushing her phone in his face. “Tell me what the fuck THAT is.” She spat out, fuming. David, confused, focused his eyes on the screen.

He panicked.

There, right on the screen was a picture of himself and Jodi, locked at the lips. Just moments before he had angrily shoved her away. Oh God, his eyes were closed and he looked to any one that wasn’t there like he was ENJOYING that moment. And right below the message, there was a text. “Hey Emily. So, David told me EVERYTHING. Then this happened. What do you say to a wrestling match, girl to girl? David can watch, and if I win, I keep him for a night? I don’t think he’d argue, do you?” It read. David was completely caught off guard.

“Just what was that all about David?” Asked Emily with a burning fury in her eyes. David looked incredulous and his jaw dropped. “Emily, it was nothing...NOTHING. Look, Jordan’s sister has always kind of had a thing for me and...she caught me by surprise. Jordan broke into his parent’s liquor and one thing led to another and...”

“OH? One thing led to another? And that’s supposed too just be okay? Fuck you David!” Emily spat at him and threw her water bottle against the wall with violent force. “Look, I SWEAR...She kissed me and I didn’t expect it. Next thing I knew, she had a selfie of it and I had no control over the situation! I promise!” David said in panic. He was already dressed in his pink boxer shorts and felt ridiculous trying to defend himself in this position as his girlfriend glared across the room at him.

“Just get your gloves and your mouthguard David. I don’t want to hear it. You’re just like everyone else I’ve been with, looking for whoever you like at the time. The only difference is that I can do something about it now. Get your gloves. NOW.” She spat at him and David demurred. It wasn’t his fault. Not really. But he needed Emily to listen to him. And she would not do that until she had had her say in the ring now. He didn’t see any other way. He sighed and nodded, grabbing his gear from the bench beside him. He began to put it on slowly. “Let’s do it then.” he said with a sigh. “I don’t think this is a good idea now...” He said sadly. “I don’t care.” Emily said back, then grabbed her own gloves and mouthguard. “If I can’t beat THAT skank’s ass tonight, I’m beating yours.” David crossed his arms. “I’m not fighting you angry. Period.” He said, scowling. “It’s not a fight. It’s boxing. Now get in the fucking ring.” She growled at him. “If you get knocked down, it’s a ten second count. If you want to back out, you just say ‘I give’ as usual.” She put her mouthguard in now. “If you dare back out too soon, I won’t talk to you again. And I’ll know.” She said, now with a muffled voice thanks to the mouthguard.

David knew she meant it. And he needed her to listen. He was angry that she wouldn’t listen now. “Fine then.” He put his own mouthguard in and slid through the ropes, going to the corner closest to him. “Just ring the bell and let’s do this. Maybe when you’re beaten down, you’ll actually think straight.” He finished. How dare she not at least hear him out??

“Ding....fucking...ding...” Emily growled and raised her white 12oz gloves. David raised his as well, and as she charged at him, he knew only one thing.

If he allowed himself to lose...She would just walk out. He needed to win. To subdue her right here and now. Because someone on the floor might be more willing to hear reason than someone who stood on their feet.

He ducked into his first attack, and Emily raised a gloved fist. It was going to be war.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Boxerboy91 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-21, 00:16
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

(Oh BOY am I sorry about how long winded that setup was. I realized too late that I had a lot of ground to cover and didn't want to take five pages to do it, so I also am aware it probably got kind of sloppy as I tried to wrap it all up. Anyway, here is the next installment, and yes, this one has action lol. Feedback please!)

Young Love and War 2

Part 4: The Lovers’ Quarrell

David ducked as Emily swung at his face, hard and fierce. He side stepped and pivoted to pass her then turn around to face her again, his black gloves raised in front of his face defensively. Emily came in again, this time growling as she launched two right uppercuts right into his ribs. He grunted as they made impact, but again, his sneakers squeaked on the canvas as he retreated, putting distance between them. Emily looked mutinous as she lunged forward, her left coming out toward his nose. Again, he was ready and blocked the blow, taking it on the forearm. He stepped back again, mindful of where he was in the ring and being sure not to allow himself to be backed into the ropes. Emily threw her gloved hands into the air and let out a yell of frustration. “At least fight BACK asshole!” She yelled at him. “You aren’t getting out of here by running. David peeked over his guard and looked at Emily seriously. “I’m not running. I’m defending. You need to listen to-” He never got to finish that sentence as Emily had roared and rushed him again. She mercilessly attacked his body with her fists and when his guard dropped to defend his ribs and stomach, she popped a fist into his mouth.

“SHUT. UP!” She howled and backed away a step, still circling and keeping her hands up. “Fight me David. Shut up and fight back!” She said with venom in her voice. She came in again and David backed up, narrowly avoiding her right cross aimed at his jaw. He countered now, a one-two left and right popping into her cheeks rapidly after her haymaker sloppily missed. “See?” He asked angrily. “You’re sloppy when you’re mad.” He said, in an alternative attempt to calm her down. As Emily reeled with the shots to her face, she appeared not to hear his words. Simply shaking her head a bit and scowling. “That’s more like it.” She said and stepped into him, closing off his guard by sheer proximity and feinted with her left. As David raised his gloves to fend off the fake punch, she hammered her right into his stomach, and David let out a loud gasping retch. He was hit again, this time in the side of the head, his hearing exploding with the smack of the impact as it hit home. “I said shut up.” Emily growled. She gave David a hard shove, sending him stumbling back a step or two before he was waylaid by another cross punch, this time to his jaw. He was already off balance and the hit sent him tripping to the canvas. Emily smirked and did not count aloud. She just looked at him, then the clock on the wall, counting the seconds silently. “One...two...” And he was already up before she finished mouthing the word two.

He was frustrated. He knew that the situation was emotionally charged, and that in truth, it was really no fault of his own. He was furious at Jodi. Furious that she had lied by omission. He was also furious at Emily for refusing to listen to him, and for refusing to believe anything he had to say even though it was the absolute truth. He had never lied to her, and he had never misled her. And while he did not want to fight her now, under the intoxication of negative emotions, he knew he didn’t have much of a choice. She was going to beat him bloody if he didn’t. She was his equal. He put that thought in the forefront of his mind. She was capable. He remembered that as well as he raised his hands again. She wanted to fight. That thought flooded his mind as he sidestepped and looked on her furious face. He had decided.

“If you’re done with the kid stuff, I’d like to actually box now.” He said. A statement he might have made in jest before, but now, he said it to draw out her rage. To put it simply, it worked.

Emily’s face drew downward and she smacked her fists together. “I really thought you’d never ask.” She said with a scowl, then raised her hands back up into a guard. David mimicked her and they stepped into each other. They tested their distance with a few probing outstretched fists, then it really began. David lunged, his right coming out in a hard jab that popped Emily straight in the nose. Her head was snapped back and she let out an exclamation of pain. But David was not done. When her hands raised to defend her face, he threw his left into her kidney, and a follow up right into her stomach. She hissed with the pain and her face screwed up as the hits landed. The thud of leather against flesh mixed with grunts of exertion and pain in the otherwise empty gym. Emily was backed almost into the ropes and knew she had to rally fast. She ducked under the next punch that David threw, bending her knees and pivoting her hips to get under it as his cross flew in. She bounded up again, driving all of her weight into the area just above the waistband of his shorts. David gagged as the punch drove home, but to his credit, barely faltered.

As his girlfriend moved to draw herself up again, he drove his other glove down hitting her squarely in the side of the face and driving her to the floor. As he began to watch the clock as she had before, he noted the angry red marks on both of their bodies. This had already gotten fierce and would likely only get worse. Emily stared daggers at him as she slowly got to her feet. Like he had been, she was up by the count of three. She was silent as she came at him this time, bashing him full in the face with a right. David’s vision was filled with white leather for a moment as he felt his head snap backward from the blow. She hit him twice more in each side of the jaw immediately after, causing him to cry out involuntarily.

As one, they abandoned defense momentarily, only seeking to do damage to one another as they swung wildly into each other's bodies and faces for a few seconds. In the melee, David smacked Emily with a jab straight in the right eye, causing her to back away with a scream. “FUCK!” She cursed and clutched at her face, her other arm raised to ward off any other attack that may come. She backed away, and David, who would normally check to see if she was okay, advanced. His head throbbed with the blows he had taken, and he felt his lip starting to swell a little from the most recent exchange. He slammed a fist into Emily’s gut now and she retched, doubling over a bit. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, clinching tightly, her chin tucked into the place between his shoulder and neck. It was not an embrace. Merely a way to stay on her feet after the two solid hits. He clinched her back and kept his body close to hers, lest she try and retaliate in kind.

“Emily...Let’s slow down. I didn’t do anything. I wouldn’t do that to you.” He said, his tone coming out with a bit of irritation that he could not suppress. She didn’t answer except to back up a step, breaking out of the clinch and slamming an uppercut into his jaw with renewed ferocity. David was staggered and Emily pounced. She mercilessly began to pound her gloved fist into his ribcage three times before he could mount a defense against her. He saw briefly that her eye was red where he had struck before and it might have been starting to swell ever so slightly. As he raised his hands and started in to deliver a counter attack before she could do real damage to his ribs, she let out a short but savage yell and swung under the fist he had raised and repaid his shot to the eye in kind, sending him similarly reeling back. She followed through with another blow to his cheek and the canvas rose to meet him again. He found it harder to get up this time, and Emily was counting aloud now. She got to five before he was on his feet.

He rolled his neck and scowled. “Fine then.” He said and walked slowly back toward Emily who had gone to a corner to count. She walked out to meet him, and David saw, surprisingly that she had the slightest hint of tears in her eyes. He was caught off guard by this until he found Emily again swinging a cross punch at him, aimed to take his head off. He leaned back and avoided it. She was emotional now, and sloppy. She swung again and he blocked it with his forearms. It stung like hell, but he kept it away from his face. She managed to land a solid punch to his chest but he returned with a punch of his own right at her ribcage. She moaned, a whimper cutting through it ever so slightly and they clinched again. Scuffling around the ring, they popped punches into each other's sides in the hold, both grunting with effort and with pain as the fight took its toll on them both.

“Had enough yet?” David asked. “Not even close.” Emily responded. They separated, and both looked to end it right away. They swung. Wild haymakers came at both of them and landed solidly on both of their jaws. Shockingly, they both found themselves twirled to the floor from the blows.

They lay on the ground, propping themselves up as best they could and heaved in heavy gulps of air as they both felt tremendous pain and exhaustion wash over them. Slowly, long after a ten count would have disqualified them both, they stood on wobbling legs. They were both battered. Emily’s white outfit had the faintest smatterings of blood from the busted lips and noses they both had. Both of them would be sporting at least one black eye in the morning. God, this felt so wrong and so toxic to both of them, yet they craved ever more. They stepped toward each other again, and instead of striking, just embraced, clinching again to stay on their feet. They didn’t know how long they had been fighting, and without the benefits of round breaks, they both felt like they were at their limits of physical exertion. They were drenched in sweat, both of their bodies glistening in the fluorescent lights of the gym as they both openly moaned with the toll this had taken on them. The last haymakers that they had thrown and received had brought it all crashing down on them.

They halfheartedly hit at each other in the hold for almost a full two minutes. Their heads grinding together side by side as they clinched ever tighter, feeling each other’s muscles tense with each slow punch. David must have gotten Emily in the liver with one, because just as the blow landed, her grip on him slackened and she wobbled, yelling out in pain. Seeing that they were against a corner, he gave her a light shove to put her into the turnbuckle. Emily draped her arms over the top ropes to hold herself up, her legs violently shaking as she faced him. She gave one more raise of her arm to swing at him, and it connected with his head, causing him to stagger a little, but she immediately had to grab the rope again. David rubbed his jaw and as his own knees shook, he grabbed Emily’s shoulders as she propped on the ropes. He looked at her deeply, both of them heaving their lungs as full as they could to pay off the terrible oxygen debt they had accumulated.

“Let’s f-finish it.” Emily stammered a bit. David continued to look at her and frowned. “I mean it. Finish it.” She said and let go of the ropes, rallying to stand on her own feet now, raising her hands shakily. David let go of her and slammed a fist into her temple. She collapsed again into the ropes and turnbuckle. She did not go down. Again he hit her, this time in the stomach. She gasped and wailed as the hits landed. Still, she did not go down. He jabbed his right into her nose, causing it to trickle a little blood more freely now. Her legs practically collapsed, but her arms held firm to the ropes. He raised his hand again and slammed it into her chest. She let out a sob. He served her a blow to the mouth next. She finally slipped, almost coming to her knees. One more blow, given to her in the bruised eye finally brought her to the floor. He counted quietly, but she could hear him as he propped himself up on the ropes. “Nine...ten...” He finished and then plopped down into a seated position beside her. Emily was openly sobbing now. He did not think it was from pain, but rather all of the events that had led them here.

“I’m sorry Emily...” he said. “About everything.” She continued to sob and wail into the canvas under her, but moved to put her head in David’s lap. “I-I believe y-you.” She said as she wrapped her arms around his waist. “I know you’d never do that on your own, and I over reacted.” She broke down and David pulled her into a sitting position, wrapping his still gloved hands around her chest, comfortingly. “It’s okay.” He said, and stroked her back. Emily had gone through several bad relationships. He knew that. Trust was not a strong suit for her, and for good reason. “We’re okay?” Emily said, phrasing it as a question as she looked at him. David smiled. “More than okay.” He kissed her on the forehead and continued to hold her close to him as she calmed down.

Later, after they had cleaned up and composed themselves, they found themselves in much higher spirits. They elected to completely forget the business of earlier that had so incensed them and were laughing and talking in earnest. David had told Emily the whole story of what had happened with Jodi, and Emily had taken it in stride. As if to confirm everything, Jodi had actually texted Emily again during the time that the two of them had been in the ring. She had explained that she was still drunk when she typed the message, turning her phone off shortly after. When she had powered it back up the next evening, the text had sent itself out. She admitted to forcing the kiss on David and confirmed what he had told Emily. She apologized profusely and asked if Emily would please forgive her.

“You live to fight another day lover boy.” She had laughed to David upon reading the text to him. They were both battered, bruised and filthy...it was a bizarre sight. David grinned back at her and pulled her in to kiss her when she said that. “But...on that note, do we really wanna fight tomorrow? I mean...” He said and indicated both of their bodies with a hand gesture. Emily laughed. “You aren’t getting out of it babe. Besides.” She smirked and took him by the hand. She stood and gave it a tug toward one of the back rooms. “It’s nothing a shower won’t fix” She winked at him and hurried along with him in tow.

What she hadn’t told him however was what she had sent to Jodi in return. “Hey. So, I get it. It’s okay, I’m not mad. I know how crazy a night can be when vodka is involved lol. But if that offer for a wrestling match still stands, I’m down. Can’t say I’m happy with what happened, but I think David would just love to see us roll around a bit.”

As the sound of a single running shower filled the room, Emily’s phone lit up again, unbeknownst to either of them as they were well away from their devices now.

“Jodi, Text Message” showed on the screen where no one was present to see it. But it would be seen soon enough.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Boxerboy91 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-21, 16:03
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I’m hoping this sequel lives up to the hype of the first installments! On that note, I have a few ideas where I want round three to go, but I want to hear from the people who like this story! Anything the fans of this story want to see that I can try to incorporate?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boxerboy91 For This Useful Post: