Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Sep-20, 19:42
Points: 4,321, Level: 27 Points: 4,321, Level: 27 Points: 4,321, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dominated by Mom, Sister, Aunt, Cousin

My sister and cousin made me smell their barefeet on multiple occasions when I was young. They both have size 7 feet. Very nice looking feet. Nice and soft, nice toes that are always painted. I still get to smell them even now and I'm 37. Not to long ago I was sitting on the floor with my cousin wiggling her toes on my nose. My Sister is 8 years older than me, and my cousin is 10 years older than me.

My mom let me fully indulge her feet when I was 8. She knew I liked feet, and she knew it made me feel like I was weird. One night she came in my room and wanted to talk about what it was I liked about feet. Specifically hers since I used to steal her shoes and she caught me smelling them once. I told her what I liked. She was sitting crosslegged in her nightgown at the the edge of the bed. I was sitting beside her. She said go ahead and kneel in front of me. She said you're not weird, you can indulge my feet just this one time. She extended her foot and put right on my face. I got to smell, lick, and kiss her feet. She even let me suck her toes. Then she put the other foot on my face and told me to lay down. She gave me a nice face massage. That's the one and only time that ever happened. Gorgeous feet. She always took care of them. Smaller feet. She wears a size 6.

My wife kicked off her flats and rubbed her size 10 feet on her nephews face because he wouldn't come out from under the table. It was actually pretty funny. She has really pretty feet!

Last edited by Valk; 06-Sep-20 at 21:14.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-20, 17:51
Points: 3,170, Level: 23 Points: 3,170, Level: 23 Points: 3,170, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomasgsi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I never had my mom, sis or aunt dominant me.
But my girlfriend who is a ex pro volleyball player standing 6feet tall and about 75kg of muscles, use to dominate her 2 nephews with facesitting and breastsmother. They are 5 and 10 years old. I must say i enjoy to watch.
Wait is this still going on and did she use fullweight when facesitting them
The Following User Says Thank You to rellyrell83 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-20, 21:00
Points: 1,687, Level: 16 Points: 1,687, Level: 16 Points: 1,687, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellyrell83 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wait is this still going on and did she use fullweight when facesitting them
Yes it happens from week to week. Last time was last weekend. She straddle them. Almost full weight i guess.
Old 30-Sep-20, 01:58
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

I only got dominated by my younger sister but I wished to be also dominated by my mom.
When I was 17, I could once see through keyhole how my Mom had my Dad‘s hands tied behind his back and his neck in her headscissor. She was about to tie the end of the rope to the bed construction while my dad struggled to avoid it.
I wished that I was at her mercy like that.
But I got dominated by a female friend of my mom once.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-20, 02:18
Points: 6,598, Level: 34 Points: 6,598, Level: 34 Points: 6,598, Level: 34
Last Achievements

That is so awesome!!!! My ex-mother in law would tell me she was going to stick her feet in my mouth if I didn't listen, and I was in my 20's! She knew I adored my ex-wife's feet and would play off of that with me. My ex when we were dating during movie night with her parents would put a beautiful size 7, soft, lotioned black or dark colored nail polish foot right on my face capturing my nose between her toes and covering my mouth with her sole and tell me to "shush" during movies. She knew it got to me sooo bad, one night after she did that I had a very quiet accident in my pants' lol. Glad it was a long movie! I just laid there under the blanket with Rachel and she would snicker and tease me about it, lol. Another time Her and her Mom would try out different nylons and ask me what I thought as they walked in front of me getting ready for work. High arches, perfumed and freshly showered nylon covered feet. Oh how they played with me...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arik For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-20, 19:45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomasgsi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes it happens from week to week. Last time was last weekend. She straddle them. Almost full weight i guess.
Wow what's your favorite part of watching her dominate them? Also how long does she sit for when she sits on their faces especially the younger one? Also does she reverse facesit them?
Old 23-Dec-20, 01:48
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellyrell83 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow what's your favorite part of watching her dominate them? Also how long does she sit for when she sits on their faces especially the younger one? Also does she reverse facesit them?
Favorite part is when her crotch is covering their mouth and nose but their eyes is still free to watch.
She sit anything from 20min to 2 hours. The other day we watched the whole Home Alone movie and she was straddling one of the boys the entire time.
She only does front sitting.

I made a real telling about how she and I began facesitting with each other. I was thinking about maybe i should make 1 or 2 of how she does with her nephews
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thomasgsi For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Dec-20, 04:42
Points: 1,173, Level: 13 Points: 1,173, Level: 13 Points: 1,173, Level: 13

Default Re: Dominated by Mom, Sister, Aunt, Cousin if you could record

Quote:
Favorite part is when her crotch is covering their mouth and nose but their eyes is still free to watch.
She sit anything from 20min to 2 hours. The other day we watched the whole Home Alone movie and she was straddling one of the boys the entire time.

I made a real telling about how she and I began facesitting with each other. I was thinking about maybe i should make 1 or 2 of how she does with her nephews
if you could record or take a couple of photos, we would all appreciate it
Old 25-Dec-20, 08:13
Last Achievements

Quote:

Yeah definitely do that. Also try to convincer her to reverse facesit them
Old 26-Dec-20, 07:56
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dominated by Mom, Sister, Aunt, Cousin if you could record

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
if you could record or take a couple of photos, we would all appreciate it
Her nephews is way below the age of 18 or 15. So i don't think i can post pics of that here.

Tags
domination, facesitting, mom, woman