Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Aug-22, 00:46
Points: 4,107, Level: 27 Points: 4,107, Level: 27 Points: 4,107, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Got the opportunity to meet a pre-sessiongirl this past weekend--definite winner!

I was in LA last weekend on one of my usual jaunts and was told by one of my session wrestling friends of a newbie getting ready to come on to the session scene later this month, who will be going by the name Lola Lightning. I thought that was a cute name, but wasn't convinced of the Lightning part--because I had yet to meet her.

I'm not drawing this out, but when I was actually introduced to her I was floored! Super hot AND she actually has some grappling and BJJ knowledge. She looks to be in her early 30's and is 5"6' and 148lbs of fit muscle and great firm, thighs. She actually has NO tattoos or crazy piercings and that is always a plus. She actually looks like a fitness model and a definite throwback to the "natural girl" days of the mid-nineties, early 2000s.

We talked for a while about her interests and she is very intelligent and professional---but I kept staring at her...attributes. I mentioned my very long, storied session life and then she made my day (and head explode) by offering a "TEST DRIVE" of her skills later when she was free. I didn't have that much time to play, but I squeezed her in for short stint on late Sunday evening. She actually arrived at my room about 1130pm wearing shorts and a tank top and underneath was a sports bra(totally squishing her twins) and some tight micro shorts and she has the roundest, tightest booty ever! I attached a pic I took of her body that night.

Now, I'm not going to give a review as this is not the place and we didn't actually do a full session. she is not active yet, but the sample experience was the best! She is definitely lightning and a grappler--very quick and playful at the same time. She actually gave me multiple breast smothers and scissors that were veteran worthy. At one point while straddling me, she told me I was talking to much and switched up and sat that perfectly round ass squarely on my face and I certainly did shut up! All in all, this woman reminds me of Skylar Rene (sex appeal), Raquel (endurance and speed), and Tyler Dare (strength). We wrapped up after only about 20 minutes, but she checked all of my boxes and I let her know it. All in all, this Lola Lightning is ready for the session wrestling scene and I'm glad I got a chance to
sample her skills and chat with her and am looking forward to getting back to LA whenever she is actually live on Sessiongirls.

I love being a veteran in this lifestyle with connections because the perks are awesome!
Attached Images
File Type: png pic3.png (251.6 KB, 221 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to highrolla For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-22, 01:04
Points: 4,321, Level: 27 Points: 4,321, Level: 27 Points: 4,321, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Default Re: Got the opportunity to meet a pre-sessiongirl this past weekend--definite winner!

Luck you! She looks like she'd be a handful. How long did it take before you tapped? Also, what are her feet like? I'm sure other things caught your attention though. Those legs and butt sheesh.
Old 04-Aug-22, 01:10
Last Achievements

Default Re: Got the opportunity to meet a pre-sessiongirl this past weekend--definite winner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Luck you! She looks like she'd be a handful. How long did it take before you tapped? Also, what are her feet like? I'm sure other things caught your attention though. Those legs and butt sheesh.
I don't tap easy--too much experience and endurance, but she got me in a short time period. I'm not a feet guy, but she is manicured and clean down there.
Old 05-Aug-22, 05:25
Points: 3,159, Level: 23 Points: 3,159, Level: 23 Points: 3,159, Level: 23
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Lets believe the hype when the hype actually arrives.
Old 05-Aug-22, 12:22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dspruce [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lets believe the hype when the hype actually arrives.
(Sigh) There's always one....

After 32 years of doing sessions in and out of country, training girls for wrestling, recruiting, traveling with them, etc I know what I'm talking about. This is why I get to experience life behind the scenes with quite a few session girls. Also, I don't do the attitude thing and that takes me places. No hype in this experience just facts. Relax guy.