Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Oct-16, 11:32
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Wrestling in Australia

Anyone have any reviews or possible suggestions for ladies that wrestle and would be good.
Unfortunately I can't travel at this stage.

I've seen Miss Eve, and she was brutal, not an experienced wrestler but relatively strong.

I'm also considering a pole dancer, but I'm not sure if she will be that strong, and she doesn't have wrestling experience.
Old 28-Oct-16, 11:43
Points: 4,559, Level: 28 Points: 4,559, Level: 28 Points: 4,559, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling in Australia

The only good session I've had in Australia was KO Kortney--years ago, on her very first trip out here.
Old 28-Oct-16, 16:51
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling47 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm also considering a pole dancer, but I'm not sure if she will be that strong, and she doesn't have wrestling experience.
Pole dancers do have to be very fit (in both senses! lol) in order to be able to do all the acrobatic moves they do.

So unless the person you are considering is very small, or there's a big height/weight disparity between you and her, I think you'll find her to be quite capable of wrestling effectively, even without actual wrestling experience.

I presume from your post that you have asked her if she's agreeable to wrestling?
Old 28-Oct-16, 19:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxiteles [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Pole dancers do have to be very fit (in both senses! lol) in order to be able to do all the acrobatic moves they do.

So unless the person you are considering is very small, or there's a big height/weight disparity between you and her, I think you'll find her to be quite capable of wrestling effectively, even without actual wrestling experience.

I presume from your post that you have asked her if she's agreeable to wrestling?
She is 5'11 im 5'4. Im strong for my size and work out 4-5 times a week but average strength overall. She is cool with wrestling. I daw a couple of her photos on a poledancing page on fb and looks pretty fit.
Old 28-Oct-16, 20:33
Points: 6,482, Level: 34 Points: 6,482, Level: 34 Points: 6,482, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Highly recommend Mistress Tahlia from Sydney. She frequently travels to Brisbane and Melbourne I believe.

She also offers nude wrestling if you're into that.

When I wrestled her she kicked my ass but that was when I was a complete beginner in Jiu Jitsu. Not sure about now.

She does free style wrestling so in my session she used alot of headscissors, grapevine pins and facesitting.

My only complaint was she was unable to knock me out with a headscissor. (And I paid more for a KO)
The Following User Says Thank You to Ser_Jaker For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-16, 04:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser_Jaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Highly recommend Mistress Tahlia from Sydney. She frequently travels to Brisbane and Melbourne I believe.

She also offers nude wrestling if you're into that.

When I wrestled her she kicked my ass but that was when I was a complete beginner in Jiu Jitsu. Not sure about now.

She does free style wrestling so in my session she used alot of headscissors, grapevine pins and facesitting.

My only complaint was she was unable to knock me out with a headscissor. (And I paid more for a KO)
Never considered tahlia, she lacks femininity for mine. Bianca looks alright and fit though. Session wrestling is shit in Australia unfortunately.
Old 29-Oct-16, 04:55
Points: 4,559, Level: 28 Points: 4,559, Level: 28 Points: 4,559, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling47 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Never considered tahlia, she lacks femininity for mine. Bianca looks alright and fit though. Session wrestling is shit in Australia unfortunately.
Tahlia doesn't float my boat either. Salina at Fetish House will go competitive if you aren't too big. Have never tried her myself though. Almost all my own sessions were overseas.
Old 29-Oct-16, 05:02
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Have you tried Diana from The Hurt Collective?

She's a BJJ expert and I heard she does KO's

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Whos bianca btw??

But yeh, sessions in Australia is pretty much non-existent. My only hope is that some popular session wrestlers will travel to Australia one day
Old 30-Oct-16, 00:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have you tried Diana from The Hurt Collective?

She's a BJJ expert and I heard she does KO's

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Whos bianca btw??

But yeh, sessions in Australia is pretty much non-existent. My only hope is that some popular session wrestlers will travel to Australia one day
Bianca is at Hurt too, little older but good figure
Did see Dianna on the webpage a while ago, definitely don't find her attractive.

Has anyone seen mistress Astrid from the castle. Says she is a professionally trained wrestler, but what does that even mean? she have bjj belts? She looks remarkably like the private Samantha that has gone missing from last year. Looks like a bodybuilder type. I just want to know she is feminine and a good wrestler.
Old 30-Oct-16, 02:12
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Quote:
Bianca is at Hurt too, little older but good figure
Did see Dianna on the webpage a while ago, definitely don't find her attractive.

Has anyone seen mistress Astrid from the castle. Says she is a professionally trained wrestler, but what does that even mean?
That's odd, when I emailed Kastle in regards to Astrid on how knowledgeable she is on scissorholds etc. They said she's not a professional wrestler and only does scissors "as part of her female domination repertoire"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post: