Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Oct-18, 11:54
Points: 3,793, Level: 25 Points: 3,793, Level: 25 Points: 3,793, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling and spanking

In my last session with Jenny Panther I decide to go for more competitive. Start to push her harder trying to pin her. In a moment she was in her 4 with my arm between her legs trying to turn her. I dont know what happend but in next moment a was lying in on her lap. My left hand was between her legs and my right hand was imobilized in her right hand. I was helplesh. Then her left hand remove my pants and spanking start. Can you imagene - i was go 100% against women half my size and in second she manage to beat me and the only thing that i can do was to wait her desition to stop spank me....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greg9898 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-18, 17:17
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg9898 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In my last session with Jenny Panther I decide to go for more competitive. Start to push her harder trying to pin her. In a moment she was in her 4 with my arm between her legs trying to turn her. I dont know what happend but in next moment a was lying in on her lap. My left hand was between her legs and my right hand was imobilized in her right hand. I was helplesh. Then her left hand remove my pants and spanking start. Can you imagene - i was go 100% against women half my size and in second she manage to beat me and the only thing that i can do was to wait her desition to stop spank me....
Too bad you didn’t have video of that. That being said, I am sure you replay that moment in your head over and over. Cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Oct-18, 16:58
Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcress232 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here's a photo of a woman giving a spanking after wrestling the male into submission. Love how she uses one of her feet to hold down his leg.
She's dressed, he's naked. One must assume she stripped him while wrestling. Nothing hotter, or more dominant. Imagine when she lets him up, after the spanking, and he's still naked, and more submissive than ever.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pho144 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-19, 22:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris7201 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The is a picture of Goddess Samantha spanking me.[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why are you strapped down? I would think that once you are defeated and stripped naked while she remains clothed, all resistance would be gone. I do have to suggest that, from my perspective, the match should not end until the loser is totally naked, and has lost the will to resist. Whether the followup is a spanking, a wanking, or some other demeaning act, is not important, as long as it is something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithylovesboobs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love spanking especially F/M when used in a fighting or wrestling scenario , If the female ( no muscles ) who is supposedly smaller and weaker then you beats you up or outwrestles you which is shameful its self then makes you submit by giving you a bare bottom spanking would be so humiliating and for me so arousing which is a whole new level of humiliation when she discovers I actually like it
Of course, the fact of being aroused is humiliating in itself. It demonstrates that she controls everything about you. It also allows her to say, "I guess you're really enjoying this".
Old 04-Feb-19, 03:33
Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdnw [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm a sub with an equally intense fetish for spanking and mixed wrestling domination. It seems to me that the people who are into wrestling pretty much leave it at that, with the exception of face-sitting, smothering, etc. (which are really just part of wrestling). For instance, it's almost impossible to find wrestling videos that also feature the wrestling dom giving her vanquished male opponent a good OTK spanking. I'm wondering why I seem to be the only one who combines these two desires, as they would seem to be natural.

For one thing, the traditional f/m spanking scenario has always required some contrived scenario (blackmailing boss, prison warden, etc.) to explain why an otherwise able-bodied, physically superior man would allow such a humiliating thing to occur. A big, strong, Amazon-type woman, however, allows the fantasy that the man is actually being pulled across the woman's knee and spanked AGAINST his will. Much more thrilling.

Any thoughts?
They are most certainly correlated. General femdom, domination wrestling and spanking tap into some of the same cravings.

In particular the sort of "brute force" spanking you described and mixed wrestling are both physical forms of domination.

I never saw a good spanking video, but if I can believe it is done against his will, and he is not letting her do it I will probably find it arousing as well. I really don't like overly muscular ladies or overtly fake videos and all spanking videos I saw fell into one of those camps.
Old 04-Feb-19, 07:18
Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31
Last Achievements

There’s a great video from Femme Fatale Films called Proving a Point that fits this theme. They don’t do a lot of wrestling videos, sadly.
Old 09-Feb-19, 01:21
Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Wrestling against Annie Rivieccio I ended up on my belly and she spanked me and said "my ass"
The Following User Says Thank You to LosAngelesFan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-19, 19:26
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg9898 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
nice to hear that jenny panther is still active. she is a very friendly and lovely lady.
Old 10-Jul-19, 17:22
Last Achievements

Check out this fictional story, which involves wrestling and spanking.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 15-Sep-19, 12:48
Points: 3,315, Level: 24 Points: 3,315, Level: 24 Points: 3,315, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Default Spanking in wrestling

Hey guys! I'm a big fan of spanking in wrestling matches, so I thought of making this thread for all spanking in wrestling lovers so if you have any spanking in wrestling especially F/M please post
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazoka11 For This Useful Post:

Tags
fight, humiliation, spanking, wrestling