Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Dec-19, 10:43
Chainsaw

Default Moonlight Serenade

I watched her body glisten in the moonlight from the window.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Wrapped up like a pretzel, she dangled between my legs held in my arms, with soft moans on her lips.

Her beautiful blue eyes were closed as she bit down hard on her lips.

"Bend me harder...," she moaned. I obliged.

We had sneaked out during recess amidst the chit-chat and the noise of the plastic plates and spoons. No one at the gym was going to notice anyway, we had finished all our duties and faked illness to get off early.

"I know a place..." She whispered and bit down gently on my ear, driving me crazy with that look in her eye.

What a place it was.

Aloof between the trees stood a black building and inside was nothing but hard padded floors.

"The old building..." Sam had once told us.

"Now I have some memories at that place!"

"Harder!," She moaned. I cranked it to 11.

Our safe word was 'sparrow' but she had never used it. I don't know what I did to deserve her but here I was, living out my fantasies with my dream girl.

Releasing her beautiful body, I plonked her to the mat hard and watched as she laughed when her face hit the floor.

Grabbing her hair, I sat down on her shapely posterior. Bending her head towards my chest, I rested her armpits on my knees and bent her in a camel clutch.

I was doing a poor job of controlling my lust but she smiled when she felt my erection grinding between her apples.

"Harder..." She moaned, I pulled her hair back harder.

My hips were doing the Samba, as they circled, grinding like sharks drawn to blood.

Soon, the dull sound of skin on skin echoed through the building, I was dry humping her hard.

Her moans got louder and louder till I ended up on top of her back, pinning her down with my weight. I locked in a full nelson and swept her legs open, spreading them as far as they would go.

My humping was at fever pitch as was her moaning, till I controlled myself enough to let go of the hold.

We both fell down next to each other, staring at the empty nothingness of the old black building. The only shade of color was the fluorescent moonlight through the window.

Soon she turned over and kissed me, slamming herself against my body, grinding hard against my thigh.

"Bend me..." She moaned.

I did as I was told. I put her muscular body in a backbreaker over my knee.
I bent her till her head and feet both touched the floor.

"HARDER!," She cried as I marveled at the endurance of this woman.

Plonking her face-first to the mat, I picked her up and squeezed her in a bear hug.

I poured more pressure into the hold, my wrists locked at the small of her back.

She threw her head back and moaned smiling, as her beautiful hair flew in a tizzy.

I grabbed her bottom and ripped it off as she giggled loudly while I took off and threw mine somewhere in the distance. I rubbed against her with my hard on, softly caressing her pussy manipulating her into throwing her head back and moaning, as I softly bit down on her nipples through her top.

I entered and fucked her hard while I poured more pressure on her back.

"Yes...oh...yes...harder..." She screamed as I shushed her.

Giggling...she bought her beautiful face back to me and kissed me softly, before I poured a little pressure into the bear hug, throwing her head back again.

She moaned and smiled, as my thrusting reached a feverish pitch and I pulled out just in time to contain myself and preserve my seed a little longer.

I threw her down to the mat and put my hands on my hips, exhausted.

"You..." I said pointing at her as she laughed, slowly running her hands over her body.

"You are something!"

"Shut the fuck up..." She moaned as she pulled me on top of her "...and kiss me!"

We kissed in the moonlight as it bathed her milky skin in a soft glow.

Pinning her arms above her head, I wedged my ankles onto hers and spread her feet as far as they would go, locking her in a front grapevine. She kissed me hungrily, as I danced the tip of my erection against her vagina.

"Please...yes...oh...yes!"

I tongued her deep down her throat and entered her, slowly grinding my pelvis, picking up speed till I reached fever pitch.

I wrapped my legs around hers, gluing them straight. I smiled and I ripped her top off.

"Hey...!" She mock protested. "Those are expensive you know..." She said biting down hard on her lower lip, as she slowly giggled and laughed.

I maneuvered my tool till it was sandwiched between her thighs, my legs still wrapped around hers as they held them together.

Her hands were still pinned on top of her head, as my member slowly began thrusting in and out between her muscular thighs, my foreskin rubbing against the opening of her vagina.

"Ahhhhh...Ohhhh...fuck yeah!"

Her moans were driving me crazy.

The soft light pouring in from the window bathed us in its fluorescent moon glow as our bodies ground against each other.

"Wait...!" She cried as I immediately stopped.

"What the...did I hurt you?...what's wrong?"

She laughed at the look of concern on my face and pulled me closer, kissing me, playing with my hair.

"Go check if it's still recording...I think it's out of battery..." She whispered in my ear.

I smiled and did as I was told.

Grabbing the camera from the floor next to us, I made sure it was still on and charged. I figured "what the hell?" and took a few pans and tilts of her body, watching as she played, every muscle in her body tensed and flexed.

My horniness got the better of me.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her up to her knees. She went to work on my balls, caressing them with her soft fingers as I tapped the tip of my hard dick on her cheeks.

Eventually, it snaked its way into her mouth and I face fucked her hard, my hands pulling her hair rough.

I aimed the camera at her face as she gagged on particularly deep thrust. As I pulled out, spit soaked my hard cock and drool escaped her lips.

"Mmmmm...just like that...take me!"

I placed the camera back down again as she smiled, going crazy with pleasure and picked her up in package pile driver position, her knees nestled between my armpits and the back of her head against my erection.

With thighs clamped around the sides of her head, I maneuvered my dick into her mouth again, thrusting deep, slow and with passion. Eventually, I picked up my pace, thrusting at the speed of a piston. I tongued her pussy as my hard cock went deep into her mouth, then out again at a rate of knots.

I pulled out just in time for me to maintain an erection, letting her down to her feet.

Our sweaty, nude bodies stood grinding against each other as we kissed deeply and our hands went on an expedition.

"Okay...check this out!," I quipped as she laughed and I asked her to turn around.

I grabbed her in a full nelson, threading my arms between her armpits and locking my wrists behind her neck. My erection grinded against her shapely ass.

"Ooooo...I'm impressed!," She said mockingly as I laughed.

"Hold on...let me do the whole thing first," I implored, hearing the sounds of her beautiful laugh filling my ears.

While maintaining the full nelson, I jumped up and locked my legs around the small of her waist, rubbing my hard cock in between her ass cheeks.
She threw her head back and moaned hard as I smiled and poured on the pressure.

"Well?..." I queried pouring more pressure onto her waist and shoulders as my hard pickle grinded between her ass cheeks.

"Mmmmmm...oooh...yes...harder!"

That was all the confirmation I needed.

I squeezed her harder as she moaned in pleasure, my hard member dancing between her ass cheeks, applying its own pressure. My chest lay flat across her hard toned back as I breathed down her neck, the fringe of a stray hair slowly moving up and down in rhythm with my breathing.

She stood there and bore my weight, dealing with a full nelson, reverse body scissor and my incessant grinding at the same time. There wasn't a sign of strain on her, instead she just threw her head back and moaned hard.

"That's it...fuck yeah...ohhhh"

I let go of her and we embraced lovingly, our hands exploring each other, our lips locked in a kiss from the heavens.

"Check this out..." I said showboating as she laughed.

I jumped up higher locking my legs just below her heaving chest, maneuvering my hard dick between her spectacular globes. With my hands, I pulled her's towards me, locking her elbows beneath my armpits. I twisted my hands around her's till my palms locked at her shoulders.

We stared into each other's eyes as I thrust between her breasts, watching them heave. Her breathless panting increased as she closed her eyes and bit her lips, smiling, waiting for her release.

It came with a final deep thrust in between her mounds. She stood there with her legs parted, supporting my weight and orgasming hard.
She wrapped her arms around my waist and lifted me up to her shoulders, till my erection stared her in the face.

"My turn..." She said softly as my cock disappeared deep in her mouth.
I grabbed her hair and face fucked her hard while sitting on her shoulders till a final deep thrust spelled my doom and I came hard inside her mouth.

After a while, our nude bodies lay on the mat, hand in hand as we stared at the nothingness of the black ceiling.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling, sexfight mixed, submission wrestling