Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Nov-17, 09:10
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default small beautiful women vs huge muscular men

As the tiltle says, i d like to have the opinion of those who like the kind of scenarios where small feminine women find themselves in hand to hand combat situations against much bigger muscular males, and defeat them.

i know we are a minority in the forum but have no idea how small a minority we are.
Based on the mixed wrestling production on the net, and the comments on this forum i would say that we don t exceed the 10%. Big muscular men put against small pretty girls in a wrestling video is not rare, but quite a minority.
for example grapplinggirls are now only producing videos involving very big females vs male dwarves.

the irony is that this king of scenarios is nowadays everywhere in the mainstream medias. female actresses are all selected to be thin, looking like models and being feminine. The characters they are potraying are almost all martial arts skilled, are routinely taking on big male opponents and are almost winning every single fight.

Women and the mainstream feminism are enjoying seeing such female empowerment and when a small actress is engaging a fight against a male opponent we are now used to expect them to prevail.

Do you have an idea how much we are to enjoy these scenarios and what attracts you in them?

Last edited by garcon55; 12-Nov-17 at 15:25.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to garcon55 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-17, 15:05
Points: 4,184, Level: 27 Points: 4,184, Level: 27 Points: 4,184, Level: 27
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: small beautiful women vs huge muscular men

I love petite women too and would like to see more companies producing videos featuring pretty, petite females vs larger men. Whether they are com, semi or fantasy doesn't matter.

I think there is a big hidden market for it.

Hell, if I had the time, money and know how, I'd start my own company producing them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xemu For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-17, 21:14
Points: 4,632, Level: 28 Points: 4,632, Level: 28 Points: 4,632, Level: 28
Last Achievements

This is totally my thing. To me, there’s nothing hotter than the juxtaposition of a woman who’s petite and very feminine having her way with an otherwise capable dude, using martial arts moves (throws, kicks, athletic movements, locks). And if it’s in a bedroom with them wearing lingerie, it multiplies the impact.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rha57ct For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-17, 21:25
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rha57ct [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is totally my thing. To me, there’s nothing hotter than the juxtaposition of a woman who’s petite and very feminine having her way with an otherwise capable dude, using martial arts moves (throws, kicks, athletic movements, locks). And if it’s in a bedroom with them wearing lingerie, it multiplies the impact.
great to hear other positive opinions about it.

there was this clipstore of this beautiful and skilled female marine wrestling her huge muscular boyfriend in the bedroom and dominating him.

the girl was fit but the contrast between her feminity and the brute force of the guy was amazing. reminds me of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to garcon55 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-17, 21:29
Points: 7,493, Level: 37 Points: 7,493, Level: 37 Points: 7,493, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I search exclusively for this scenario. For me, there is nothing hotter than a smaller, fit, pretty girl demonstrating physical and psychological supremacy over a larger male. If she shows off her femininity while humiliating him, it’s even better.

Might be why I enjoy watching petite sexy Asian girls annihilate larger men using martial arts so much.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to legscissorsfan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-17, 21:33
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by legscissorsfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I search exclusively for this scenario. For me, there is nothing hotter than a smaller, fit, pretty girl demonstrating physical and psychological supremacy over a larger male. If she shows off her femininity while humiliating him, it’s even better.

Might be why I enjoy watching petite sexy Asian girls annihilate larger men using martial arts so much.
in some way we are lucky that this scenario is so overwhelming in Hollywood, but also unlucky that we are such a minority that not much fetish production goes this way, even if the niche definitely exists. (for example kickasskandy or others)
Old 12-Nov-17, 22:07
Points: 4,632, Level: 28 Points: 4,632, Level: 28 Points: 4,632, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Here's one from my early adolescent years that's still one of my all time favorites (and I'm 60 now!). Starts at around 45:48, but there's some great setup toward this that runs from about the 36:00 mark for about four minutes. In fact, If you've never seen this episode of "It Takes a Thief", it's worthwhile to sit through the whole episode.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rha57ct For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-17, 22:37
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rha57ct [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here's one from my early adolescent years that's still one of my all time favorites (and I'm 60 now!). Starts at around 45:48, but there's some great setup toward this that runs from about the 36:00 mark for about four minutes. In fact, If you've never seen this episode of "It Takes a Thief", it's worthwhile to sit through the whole episode.

great stuff! didn´t know it.
for me everything started with the ladies of Charlie´s Angels.

beautiful, feminine petite high heeled women beating up much bigger males without messing their hairdress

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garcon55 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-17, 07:36
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

The problem is if youz want to make that scenario credible. She must be super skilled and he must have none skills at all and stil the size difference can not be that huge. Muiltiple petite gilrs against a huge guy would work or if she is alowed to use cheap shots in a wrestling match.
Old 13-Nov-17, 07:56
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:

I see the actress, 72 now, has her own website

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post: