Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews > Review Requests

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-Apr-20, 08:25
Banned
Points: 585, Level: 8 Points: 585, Level: 8 Points: 585, Level: 8
Activity: 25.5% Activity: 25.5% Activity: 25.5%

Default Re: no_pain_no_gain: fake or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi All,
i met yesterday no_pain_no_gain and for sure, she's not a fake. She was coming in Colmar (east of France) where i invited her for a competitive session.
If you follow my profile, you know i meet usually wrestlers in Colmar.

The picture attached can attest her sporty and fit body. On top of that she's very pretty.

Contact was easy but as she's new in this industry it was sometimes unorganized and can be misunderstood . For example, she asked for a deposit only the day before coming and gave me a man paypal account. But since i had so many evidences of her, (real name, phone number, common friends...) i was sure she was no fake. I advise her to write directly on her profile that she wants a deposit. Just to finalize to ensure you, she's a good friend of Jennifer and joined recently sessiongirls on her advise. You'll see soon her profile back on this website.

back to the session:
no_pain_no_gain is conform to her profile description : about 1.70m, and 60 to 62 kg. She's much stronger as she looks (and she already looks fit). I didn't succeed to win arm wrestling with the right arm (it was a draw) and due to an injury, cannot judge with the left. In this part, i can say that she's the only girl near to 60 kg that was able to make a draw.

I'm a good test for the wrestlers since i'm not so heavy (72 kg for 1.70m) and can move pretty well (judo blue belt and more than 80 sessions). I submitted to her guillotine and can attest she can offer a very good wrestling session. Her legs are impressive and her scissors hurt. If i could offer a good opposition this time, i think that in a few months, i'll be no match for her. These last 12 months, I've test more than 20 new wrestlers and she's in my top 3. I can compare her with madame Curie when i met her in June 2019.

I can only recommend no_pain_no_gain. She's new and can maybe have an awkward communication but she's reliable. Be direct and not to long with her (she doesn't like time wasters) and you'll have a very good moment with her.

all the best
Topi
She has two different email addresses. Which one did you use?
The Following User Says Thank You to bodyscissors For This Useful Post: