Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 20-Jul-19, 06:28
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Most Surprising Arm Wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]'s and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] are you average guys? How tall and heavy? Stronger than average or sedentary men?
I believe you are good parameter to compares the ladies strength to our
I wouldn't want to not answer you mate, but I'll give a slightly vague and uncertain reply.

Certainly taller than average (over 6ft slightly), and taller than all but two session girls I met I think. One of them, Chloe Davis, isn't listed there, but she did score more points in wrestling in the session than anyone else and is very good indeed at that for sure, and her height helps a little bit probably too. I think you might ask how strong she is so I'll confirm that she is certainly quite strong too and maybe more than armwrestling would suggest.

Probably heavier than average but not really huge.

Maybe stronger than average now if I estimate it, but not a bodybuilder or Rugby player etc.

I guess that's all I'd want to say rather than answering further questions, but I didn't mind you asking and maybe it does helps illustrate some of the strength and armwrestling prowess of the session girls! I'm not left handed but not all the ones that won on that side were left handed either.

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 20-Jul-19 at 07:39.
Old 20-Jul-19, 08:29
Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] if I had a dollar for anytime a session wrestler told me how weak I was relating to my size I could... well... afford another session! I would estimate i’m a bit weaker than an average male. I’m left handed .

To be honest, before i started sessions I was sure that all girls would wipe me in wrestling arm wrestling. In wrestling I was right of course. But wining that left arm against Tyler dare in my very first session was a huge surprise.
Old 20-Jul-19, 08:35
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wouldn't want to not answer you mate, but I'll give a slightly vague and uncertain reply.

Certainly taller than average (over 6ft slightly), and taller than all but two session girls I met I think. One of them, Chloe Davis, isn't listed there, but she did score more points in wrestling in the session than anyone else and is very good indeed at that for sure, and her height helps a little bit probably too. I think you might ask how strong she is so I'll confirm that she is certainly quite strong too and maybe more than armwrestling would suggest.

Probably heavier than average but not really huge.

Maybe stronger than average now if I estimate it, but not a bodybuilder or Rugby player etc.

I guess that's all I'd want to say rather than answering further questions, but I didn't mind you asking and maybe it does helps illustrate some of the strength and armwrestling prowess of the session girls! I'm not left handed but not all the ones that won on that side were left handed either.
Thanks! I got a little bit surprised by your classification. Is Sheena's right arm stronger than Tamara Makar's and Lizzy Bierschneider's? Considering the difference of size it is surprising. And I could to think Severa is stronger than Tia and Sheena but by your experience it seems like she doesn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] if I had a dollar for anytime a session wrestler told me how weak I was relating to my size I could... well... afford another session! I would estimate i’m a bit weaker than an average male. I’m left handed .

To be honest, before i started sessions I was sure that all girls would wipe me in wrestling arm wrestling. In wrestling I was right of course. But wining that left arm against Tyler dare in my very first session was a huge surprise.
Cool. Which these wrestlers would you judge as stronger than average male, about the average and a bit below the average by arm's strengh?
Old 20-Jul-19, 08:43
Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

I would say that the wrestlers on my group A would probably defeat most men in arm wrestling, and the wrestlers in groups D to E would probably lose to most men. So I’d believe that group B and some of group C (especially right arm) maybe corresponds with the average male strength (with some variance, for example Sheena’s right arm definitely belongs in group A , she beats most men in her right arm).
Old 20-Jul-19, 08:46
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks! I got a little bit surprised by your classification. Is Sheena's right arm stronger than Tamara Makar's and Lizzy Bierschneider's?
I didn't try on that side with Severa, but I think surely not stronger (or better at armwrestling anyway) than Tamara's (if it is correct that Severa is left handed). Compared to Lizzy? Maybe, because her left is definitely her best one too, but I don't know.

Oh, sorry, you asked about Sheena haha!

I saw the word Sheena as Severa at first glance because we were talking of her.

Ok, the answer flips around now! Maybe Sheena can be stronger/better on the right than Tamara, and probably yes compared to Lizzy (not to be sure Lizzy can't do better on that side another day, but if she could do even better on the left that would be impressive lol, but it was good and fun to experience how well she could do with it on that day anyway).
Old 20-Jul-19, 09:32
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I didn't try on that side with Severa, but I think surely not stronger (or better at armwrestling anyway) than Tamara's (if it is correct that Severa is left handed). Compared to Lizzy? Maybe, because her left is definitely her best one too, but I don't know.

Oh, sorry, you asked about Sheena haha!

I saw the word Sheena as Severa at first glance because we were talking of her.

Ok, the answer flips around now! Maybe Sheena can be stronger/better on the right than Tamara, and probably yes compared to Lizzy (not to be sure Lizzy can't do better on that side another day, but if she could do even better on the left that would be impressive lol, but it was good and fun to experience how well she could do with it on that day anyway).
Wow, it would be amazing to see Sheena beating Tamara in right arm, Tamara is way bigger. Is Sheena pound to pound the strongest woman than you faced?
Old 20-Jul-19, 09:52
Last Achievements

Quote:
Wow, it would be amazing to see Sheena beating Tamara in right arm, Tamara is way bigger. Is Sheena pound to pound the strongest woman than you faced?
Well, it would not be certain she'd win on the right. Even if she got ahead, it could be possible Tamara would stop her in her tracks before she could put her arm down (which is what happened to me with Tamara, but then Sheena outright beat me of course!), but it ought to be a great match-up anyway.

Hmm, pound for pound strongest is a tough concept for me to think about, but she'd be a major candidate I guess. Anna M Strong will be quite a bit heavier I suppose, but also quite a bit stronger I think. Sheena would be able to beat her at Judo though of course, and most likely wrestling too!
Old 27-Jul-19, 09:27
Points: 2,622, Level: 21 Points: 2,622, Level: 21 Points: 2,622, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Very interesting thread. I have only armwrestled Renata and Mysteria. They both destroyed me several times, no matter how much I cheat. But, of course that wasn't a surprise, I was expecting to lose to them anyway. But, specially against Renata, which was my first ever session, the strength difference between us was so amazingly huge, I could not believe it. I knew I had no chance anyway, I have lost to armwrestling to next door girls many times, sometimes very easily if they are fit, but never have had tried against a superstrong bodybuilder, so I was shocked!
I can't wait to meet Dominicblack and Tia, later this summer. They both look so gorgeous and strong!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Litexlov For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-19, 21:45
Points: 6,837, Level: 35 Points: 6,837, Level: 35 Points: 6,837, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Arm wrestled Queen Kayla / Kayla Woods the other day. She definitely goes to near the top of the list. I beat her twice with both the right and left hand. Right she was very strong, Took about 90% effort and 20-30 seconds. Left we were stale mated for a good 30-40 seconds, and it took basically 100% effort push from there to eventually wear her down over another 20-30 seconds. Probably any lapse and I would have been going the other way. So on the left side, she was probably the third strongest I have ever faced:
1. Annie R (beat me every time)
2. Amy Rainaldo (tied 2-2)
3. Kayla (won 2-0, but difficult)
4. Cynthia Hardbody (won 1-0 but difficult)
5. Tapered Physique (won 3-0, somewhat difficult)
6. Decent drop off to anyone else

On the right side she would be further down the list:
1. Annie R. (beat me 5-2)
2. Amy Rainaldo (won 3-2)
3. Tapered Physique (won 3-1)
4. Cynthia Hardbody (won 1-0 but difficult)
5. Empress Asia (won 1-0 but difficult)
6. Rapture / Kayla (won 2-0, took some effort, but never in danger of losing)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willhill For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-19, 09:25
Last Achievements

Going back to my post #58, and suggested good match-ups for girls I saw in sessions, I had a rethink on some so I'll correct myself (utilising the q-quote method!):

Quote:
Ironfire vs Kasie Cavanaugh
Quote:
Viktoria vs Warrior Amazon
I think I would change these to Ironfire vs Viktoria and Kasie vs Warrior.
Ironfire and Viktoria are both (relatively, compared to me and a lot of right handers I guess) best on the left, but if Viktoria didn't win on that side she'd still have a chance on the right side.
Kasie and Warrior were both really tough and resilient on the right side especially, so matches between them could be close on both sides I think too.
Quote:
Grace vs Severa
Quote:
Fire (LWS) vs Shelby Beach
The most likely to actually happen in this batch would be Severa vs Shelby I guess (still not likely though!) but I would change it instead to Grace vs Shelby (I think maybe their strength is a bit more balanced over both sides) and Fire vs Severa (both surely best on the left I think - Fire did start to win at one point with me on that side and it was a few years later than when I saw Grace).

Two random match-ups for girls I never saw in sessions I'd like to see would be
Shawn Tan vs Margie Ciaccio (Margie is more of a pro, but Shawn seems so great at it that it could be cool to see her try such a match!)
Amber DeLuca vs Diana (Prague) (to see Diana after her Rugby playing strength gains try a match-up like that!)

Since I mentioned wrestling too in that post, I think I'd also change these choices for wrestling match-ups:
Quote:
Kasie Cavanaugh vs Venom
Quote:
Sheena vs Viktoria
I might suggest now Kasie vs Viktoria (on current/recent form maybe Viktoria can even be better in mixed (gender) wrestling now, but at least prime to prime I think that could be an interesting one even with the known examples of Kasie doing better in mixed (race) (female) wrestling in the past and with her being undefeated in all-female even - she is not a BJJ expert of course and Viktoria would have at least some degree of skill advantage, and maybe recently would also be strong enough to try to cope with Kasie's power)
Sheena vs Venom seems a great one potentially too, since Sheena now knows BJJ well enough and I think Venom even has a little experience in Judo. Similar size. Similar results with other girls (we'll have to see Sheena vs Diana when it happens of course to see if that continues!).
Quote:
Ironfire vs Star*
Quote:
Meg R Strong vs Raven
Maybe Ironfire vs Meg, and Star* vs Raven here too seems if anything better.

Two random wrestling ones I'd anticipate with interest could be
Diana vs Izabella Mendes (maybe someone could see it in a private session potentially, but we should respect that Izabella doesn't do video matches of course)
Julie Squeeze vs Cindy Huntress would have been great potentially I think too (I know Cindy was already on my list, but when I was thinking of opponents for Julie she just seemed a great choice).

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 23-Aug-19 at 16:22.