Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-May-20, 03:45
haymaker

Default Re: The Undefeated Wife (True Story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghhtf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She ever get you in the balls? Does she ever fight dirty? Do you?
She never did a low blow to me, she would think it was pretty pathetic to have to resort to that to beat me. She will sometimes cup my balls and start lightly squeezing after she had me submitted but that was more to scare me and to show me who was boss and how vulnerable I was but she never went beyond that.

I got frustrated sometimes and did try and ambush her when she had her backed turned but her balance is so good it would somehow always end up with her on top of me and her just trash talking me and making me pay for trying to do that.

She did tell me I would do better if I fought like a girl against her and tried to scratch her and hit her in the cunt as had no chance if it was a man on man fight per se. I would get so frustrated and angry about losing badly to her that I would momentarily think about it. Of course, I had no confidence that would work at all either and figured a likely outcome of me trying such things was still losing badly and possibly pissing her off where I might end up in the hospital. Basically, way too scared and intimidated to try and do a low blow on her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esub [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
=

"Isn't this your dream to get woke up being held down by a sexy woman who is smaller yet much stronger than you and who is going to rape your ass and there is nothing you can do about it."

Sounds like you enjoyed it. Has she not done that because you don’t want it or she doesn’t want it?
As far her fucking me in the ass. I am not exactly sure how I feel about it, the idea turns me on but I realized the experience would probably hurt and might have some psychological impact. We didn’t really directly talk about it, she would kind of flirt about it and make fun that I want that when she had me in position to do that.

I will say a couple times when we wrestled she took my back and would grapevine me and would hold my arms down from on top. She from there would put her breasts into my back and grind her crotch on my butt and sort of dry humped me showing me what she could do if she wanted. If was pretty unnerving how vulnerable I was and if she wanted to do that I really couldn’t do anything to stop her.

I have fucked her a couple times in the ass. I would make some comments about tearing her ass up and she would say go ahead and try. She would lie there and keep asking me to fuck her harder and is that all I got and it seemed she even liked the pain from it but she hardly reacted to that.

Even when she just stuck her fingers in my butt I had trouble relaxing and it hurt. She made some comment once about how I could no way take a strap on from her as she fucks too hard for me and that she would literally tear my ass up and she said I would be a crying bloody mess after she was done. It was another one of those things where she wanted to reinforce that she was tougher and the alpha in bed. Although, I imagine that what she said was probably true and I would have regretted if she did that to me and probably couldn't handle it.
Old 07-May-20, 03:26
Points: 2,348, Level: 19 Points: 2,348, Level: 19 Points: 2,348, Level: 19
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Interesting thought that she wanted you to fight her like a woman. Can you really do that as a guy though? Scratch and cunt bust and pull hair?? I'd say no. I mean some would still probably argue that it's bad enough that as men we are fighting women. But my thought is who cares. It's 2020, women are doing all sorts of Athletics, including comoeting in large numbers in the more combative sports. So yea I have taken on a number of girls in some different styles of fighting and wrestling at different intensity levels. I've won some, and I've lost more, and I'm a well built guy with an athletic background. I've got no problem at all admitting that. But as a guy you can't be doing that cheap as shit and fighting like a woman. Even if your matched up with a woman who's clearly better than you and going to win. I mean you can't be pulling her hair or slapping and punching at her breasts or vagina, that's not cool.

As far as anal goes, yea man be careful. Especially if she's more experienced then you. And as strong as she is. That could go very badly for you. Done right, going slow and easy, and breaking you in, yes it could be quite the pleasurable experience if you can relax and open up to it. But she's right. If she is that strong and dominant in bed, she could tear your ass up literally, and cuz you some pretty bad pain and damage that could last long after the sex. I'm no expert, and I don't have a ton of experience with it. But I have dated a couple girls who were pretty into it. One specifically. The few times I fucked her from behind I was amazed at how hard and long she could take it. And not just take it but enjoy it and beg me to go harder and longer. And I'm a pretty big guy with an above average size dick.

I however could not take it anywhere near as hard or as big as she did. And it became a thing between us really. She had no issue after that pointing out that she was more skilled, tougher and just better in bed. And not just because of that and how much more she could take over what I could. It changed the dynamic of our more normal sex too with her becoming more dominant and bossy and shit talking in that area too. And how could I argue with her? Especially With her increased confidence from her out performing me in the bedroom she now had. It was both a pretty big turn on and somewhat emasculating at the same time.
Old 07-May-20, 17:35
Points: 3,790, Level: 25 Points: 3,790, Level: 25 Points: 3,790, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As far her fucking me in the ass. I am not exactly sure how I feel about it, the idea turns me on but I realized the experience would probably hurt and might have some psychological impact. We didn’t really directly talk about it, she would kind of flirt about it and make fun that I want that when she had me in position to do that.

I will say a couple times when we wrestled she took my back and would grapevine me and would hold my arms down from on top. She from there would put her breasts into my back and grind her crotch on my butt and sort of dry humped me showing me what she could do if she wanted. If was pretty unnerving how vulnerable I was and if she wanted to do that I really couldn’t do anything to stop her.

I have fucked her a couple times in the ass. I would make some comments about tearing her ass up and she would say go ahead and try. She would lie there and keep asking me to fuck her harder and is that all I got and it seemed she even liked the pain from it but she hardly reacted to that.

Even when she just stuck her fingers in my butt I had trouble relaxing and it hurt. She made some comment once about how I could no way take a strap on from her as she fucks too hard for me and that she would literally tear my ass up and she said I would be a crying bloody mess after she was done. It was another one of those things where she wanted to reinforce that she was tougher and the alpha in bed. Although, I imagine that what she said was probably true and I would have regretted if she did that to me and probably couldn't handle it.
Seems like it’s the type of thing she might want to “force” you to do and that she would take pleasure in doing that. You probably wouldn’t volunteer for it otherwise, but seem to want her to compel you to - takes on a whole new dimension
Old 09-May-20, 23:19
haymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenron [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting thought that she wanted you to fight her like a woman. Can you really do that as a guy though? Scratch and cunt bust and pull hair?? I'd say no. I mean some would still probably argue that it's bad enough that as men we are fighting women. But my thought is who cares. It's 2020, women are doing all sorts of Athletics, including comoeting in large numbers in the more combative sports. So yea I have taken on a number of girls in some different styles of fighting and wrestling at different intensity levels. I've won some, and I've lost more, and I'm a well built guy with an athletic background. I've got no problem at all admitting that. But as a guy you can't be doing that cheap as shit and fighting like a woman. Even if your matched up with a woman who's clearly better than you and going to win. I mean you can't be pulling her hair or slapping and punching at her breasts or vagina, that's not cool.

As far as anal goes, yea man be careful. Especially if she's more experienced then you. And as strong as she is. That could go very badly for you. Done right, going slow and easy, and breaking you in, yes it could be quite the pleasurable experience if you can relax and open up to it. But she's right. If she is that strong and dominant in bed, she could tear your ass up literally, and cuz you some pretty bad pain and damage that could last long after the sex. I'm no expert, and I don't have a ton of experience with it. But I have dated a couple girls who were pretty into it. One specifically. The few times I fucked her from behind I was amazed at how hard and long she could take it. And not just take it but enjoy it and beg me to go harder and longer. And I'm a pretty big guy with an above average size dick.

I however could not take it anywhere near as hard or as big as she did. And it became a thing between us really. She had no issue after that pointing out that she was more skilled, tougher and just better in bed. And not just because of that and how much more she could take over what I could. It changed the dynamic of our more normal sex too with her becoming more dominant and bossy and shit talking in that area too. And how could I argue with her? Especially With her increased confidence from her out performing me in the bedroom she now had. It was both a pretty big turn on and somewhat emasculating at the same time.
Yeah, she pretty easily makes it known she can fuck way harder than me. I mentioned before she will basically flip me over sometimes when I am on top and they proceed to get on top and fuck me way harder than I was fucking her. The second time we wrestled she was at my apartment visiting me as we lived in different states then. We had come back from a club and both were a little drunk. Unlike the first time where she easily beat me but kind of held back and made me think she possibly got lucky or I just underestimated her, this time she had less inhibition and just threw my ass around and I knew right away her first win was no fluke. She got on top of me and did her victory mount fuck but she just proceeded to fuck the shit out of me so bad that she broke the bed. The bed had those stupid wood slats with the pegs on the ground which were no match for her obviously. I was kind of annoyed after as that bed was really high end and the nicest furniture I had because got it from a friend for a really good deal. I tried to super glue and use some screws but basically would just break again every time she fucked me on it. She made fun of me for being so cheap that I was trying to fix a bed and I think she purposely was always making me take it on the bottom and fucking me hard so it would break. She said getting fucked like that should be worth more than a stupid bed to a man.

The bed we have now I actually made sure to get one with good metal supports as they didn’t last too long based on our wrestling matches and her fucking the shit out of me after.

I don’t think if she took my ass she would do so slow and gentle, that is not really her style. Also, I have a hard time seeing her putting on some strap on with a dick on the smaller side. Knowing her she would just tell me I had to accept she had the big dick and I need to man up and just take it.

I don’t think she wanted me to fight like a girl, she was just making it known that I had no chance to do shit against her fighting like a man. Truthfully she was doing me a favor fighting more like a man. She is way more ruthless than me and I would likely do even worse against her in a catfight style if she fought like a girl with low blows and using scissors and the like. Although, I am bald and have stronger nails, so hair pulling and scratching would actually help me but that would piss her off so bad that I would be way too scared to try that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-20, 00:02
Points: 2,348, Level: 19 Points: 2,348, Level: 19 Points: 2,348, Level: 19
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Yeah man that's like missing the forest for the trees. If you've got a woman that can fuck that intensely and get that into it to that level and put that much effort into it. Wow! that is a total keeper! Especially with your wife has good looking as she is.

It's my experience that the better-looking the woman, the lesser effort they put into sex. Not always but on average. I had a few experiences where I was the one expected and required to do most all the work in the bedroom, and that kind of sucks. So yeah I would buy whatever the hell type of bed she wanted or needed to maintain intensity of a woman well fucking the shit out of me time after time ha ha!

Yeah anal with you and her. She probably gets crazy hardcore and out of control I would guess. Because there's automatically the whole domination angle to it and the whole power play to it if you go there. And then if she were to use a bigger strap-on and go all out. Oh man my ass hurts just thinking about what that would do to you. I mean you've got to be really relaxed and at ease and use a lot of lube to really enjoy it. And in my limited experience, you got to start a little smaller and try to work your way up to it. Cuz it can and will mess your ass up if ya dont. I don't know how true it is, but I've heard stories of guys that went to hardcore with it or their partner was too big or use too big a strap on, and it literally tire their ass up. Like they had to take days off work and wear diapers and crazy s*** like that. Because allegedly it can mess your backdoor up that bad!

Your wife in a catfight?!? Good god, whoever was her opponent would be f#ck$d!!!!
Old 11-May-20, 20:31
haymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenron [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your wife in a catfight?!? Good god, whoever was her opponent would be f#ck$d!!!!
If you are her opponent you are pretty much f#ck$d!!!! no matter what. In a catfight with her you would just be extra f#ck$d!!!! and you would just get some extra damage along with the bruising and the beating you would take regardless.

Yes, 100% my ass could not take what she would dish out and even if the thought turns me on I am not going to volunteer for that. If she wanted to take me like that we both know she could and I couldn't stop her but since she never has I think she has chosen not to ever go there and more just flirts and makes fun that she might.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-20, 00:53
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Hello Haymaker
Have not heard from u in a long time I hope u and your wife and family are doing ok re read some of your stories they still are great
Old 27-Oct-20, 17:37
haymaker

Thanks, nothing new happening but I have not really been working out much since not going to the gym and can't even delude myself that I could last a minute wrestling against her at this point if she is trying.

I do have a couple stories from my honeymoon that I haven’t told, here is one. As I mentioned before she had overpowered me in a game of mercy in the Pacific Ocean and proceeded to trip me as she was winning and then had me pinned down where I was almost drowning and then she proceeded to fuck me. When we got back to the hotel she kind of rubbed it in how she kicked my ass in a mercy contest and I was obviously giving it my all since she knows I am very uncomfortable being in a vulnerable position in the water which sort of turned into a life or death struggle.

While she was holding me down and fucking me I was freaking out as couldn’t push her off and she would let me lift my shoulders and head enough every so often to get my breath before pushing me down again and having the waves of water splashing my face. A couple hours after we got back she could tell I was still pissed at her for doing that and she then laid on the bed face first and put her hands behind her back as if she would give me every advantage and dared me to take her back to start a match and get revenge. Frankly, I chickened out since was still a little bit scared by what she had done earlier and had no confidence I could beat her even with such a starting advantage. I could usually delude myself in the days and weeks after our matches that I could compete with her but a couple hours later was not enough time for me not to be honest with myself about how a match between us always ended up.

That next night we went out for dinner and she got all dressed up. She put on this incredibly tight and small red dress. It must have been a size 2 or so and I am not sure how she even got it on with her somewhat thick and muscular legs. It was a low cut spaghetti strapped dress and she looked both sexy and intimidating as hell to me. The dress made her waist look tiny and accentuated the size and strength of her shoulder and quad muscles. I could see the outline of her ribs which gave me this sort of sinking feeling as it reminded me how she was thinner than normal and still overpowering me.

Dressed up in these heels she was 4” taller than me and she kind of would play that up and also she would flex various parts of her body at dinner to try and turn me on and intimidate me, she would especially like to flex her chest when sitting across from me at that table as we held hands and made eye contact and the message she was giving was clear.

When we got back, I waited on the bed and she got undressed in the bathroom but she basically just took her dress off and came out. She had her back to me and just walk backwards away from the door until she reached the rug in the room and she just had 6-inch red heels and a red thong on. We had rented a beach house and I specifically picked one with a large bedroom that had this soft large rug so that we sort of had an area to wrestle. I might as well just have set up my own beatdowns though and maybe not the best idea in retrospect to set up a wrestling space with your strong, athletic and competitive as fuck new wife who can easily beat your ass whenever she feels like it and wanted to show off and reward you by proving how amazing she was. She probably threw me down and then straddled me like 15 times that week on that rug. We had these little matches like maybe twice a day and it was usually her quickly taking me the ground and schoolgirl pinning me and then flexing her biceps. Needless to say I did not get any takedowns on her. She said it was our exercise since there was no gym for her to go to.

She bent down where her head was near the ground and her hands were touching the floor and her ass was up in the air. “Come on, you really scared you can’t compete with your 132 lb wife when she lets you take her back.” She had lost maybe 8-10 pounds for our wedding but she had been working out like even more of a mad woman and was doing a lot of yoga and rock climbing to look more lean in terms of her musculature for our wedding and she seemed even stronger than normal even with the weight loss. She had obviously done some pushups or whatever exercises in the bathroom as she had a serious pump and it was hard to describe how intimidating she looked with her legs, butt and back muscles just flexed and her daring me to take her.

We had some drinks at dinner and I had a little more courage and disregard for my physical well-being and denial about what was obviously going to happen, which was her beating my ass like she always did. I ran towards her and jumped on her back and put my right arm around her neck and tried to grab her left arm and was hoping to take her to the ground and subdue her with a choke. I know this sounds horrible but have to remember that she kept teasing me about how I was scared of her and couldn’t beat her and I was pissed about the incident the day before and because we have this very competitive relationship it made me do things which seem wrong in retrospect.

I know it seems absurd to say we have a competitive relationship since it is not like these matches are close but we are pretty evenly matched in other physical and mental games and that dynamic comes out in our wrestling matches and we are both super competitive and I would give most anything to beat her just once and she would do most anything to never allow me to win.

I had lost like 10 pounds to for our wedding and was like 170 and I might as well been a little kid to her when I jumped her back as she didn’t even budge. I just remember her back felt so incredibly strong and hard and I instantly knew I was beyond fucked as my move to take her down didn’t work at all. I have to admit I was jealous as my back seemed nowhere near as muscular and strong as hers even though she weighed about 40 pounds less than me. I was in good shape as I had been working out and lifting weights almost daily but it was still futile against her when we had a match and she somehow was stronger than me in the moment and the day before at the beach. It was especially fucked up as I my lower body exercises had more weight than basically every dude at the gym and my upper body weights was more than 70-80% of the guys and it was beyond frustrating that it seemed to make no difference against her when I gained strength and thought I was a pretty strong guy.

She was completely calm when I was on her back and my arms around her neck, her ability to not freak out and calmly react and know exactly what to do was always a huge advantage she had on me. I admit I would completely be unable to react effectively as soon as I was losing to her and it was like I had no idea what to do or what happened and how to combat her and would just had to accept was going to get my ass beat.

She quickly just reached threw her elbow back and it must have hit my liver as it hurt like hell and I instantly let go and and she grabbed my hands and violently shifted her back where she basically threw me off and I handed hard on my butt. She almost instantly was on top of me with her right elbow in my throat.

“Wow, that is some pathetic shit right there, no wonder you scared to take me on, you can’t even last 10 seconds in a real match with me even when I let start off with a huge advantage.”

I immediately gave once she was on top of me as the fight was obviously over, although frankly not much of a fight based on how quickly it was over. I didn’t say anything back as I was still in some pain and also just pissed off and discouraged about the situation I was in and what had happened and I must say in the moment I hated these matches where she almost instantly beat me as it made it pretty clear that in our normal matches she was sandbagging me and letting me have fun and get a sexual thrill wrestling her but she was probably barely trying most of the time and didn’t think they were real matches even though I was going 100% against her.

I almost didn’t mind that I couldn’t beat her but it bothered me if she really didn’t have to try to hard to win and she might think wrestling me was kind of a joke. She had been letting me get more advantages to start our matches as the week went on as the gap was so big now between us she knew it was more fun to make it last longer and she liked challenging herself but she would inevitably neutralize any advantage I had to start pretty quickly and it was then me getting ragdolled after that.

She proceeded to place one of her heels inside my underwear and push it down my legs until it was at my ankles. The whole time she just had her face about 2 inches above mine with her elbow still holding me down, she was just giving me that look like where she had this sort of wry smile that was meant to intimidate me and say that we both know she just beat my ass and I can’t do anything to stop her. She proceeded to take her left hand and just move her panties over and then put her pussy on my dick. She didn’t even thrust but just pushed down hard as fuck on me and squeezed like hell and then release and squeeze super hard over and over until I came inside her.

She then whispered in my ear, “how fucking lucky are you to marry your dream girl. You better treasure and appreciate how ridiculously amazing I am.”

She then got up and took her panties off which was impressive as she stood on one heel as she did it and her quad and calf muscles looked crazy strong while she alternated putting weight on one leg at a time. She then proceeded to do a split just above my head. It was obvious she wanted me to lick her pussy but I was a little reluctant since I just came inside her.
I just said “showoff” to her and she gave me this cute smile and said, “you love it. Now suck my dick.”

From that position seeing her muscular naked body above me and what had just happened it is hard to describe how intimidated I was and I went ahead. That was going on for a minute but I think she was getting annoyed that my heart wasn’t it as frankly a little awkward and kind of gross tasting some of my cum and I was kind of wiped out from cumming and also from getting my ass physically handled to me a number of times in the last couple of days.

“Dude, if I knew you were going to try and jump my back and choke me just to try and win and still get your ass beat by me I would have brought my strap on and you would actually be sucking dick right now, so you better do a better job worshipping my clit. (She never did use a strap on with me so I wasn’t sure if that was just talk to intimidate me or she had one but I did found out in therapy later she did make a wrestling bet with this guy and needless to say it did not go well for him, it is a short story but can tell it if people are interested or want to message me).

She then just placed her pussy hard on my face and rode the fuck out of me. I reached up and tried to feel up her tits but she moved my hands to feel her sides as it seemed she wanted to feel how hard her body was and her oblique muscles tense up as she rode me and it was intimidating as fuck feeling how strong she felt while I was in that vulnerable position getting face fucked. It felt a little violating in the moment but I dealt with it until she came and the fact she squirted when she came and sort of spewed her liquids and mine on my face added insult to injury.

There is another part to this that happened the next night for her to get revenge for me jumping and trying to choke her but it is much more embarrassing so not sure if I want to get into that.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-20, 20:12
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Thank u haymaker did u tell us the mercy game story. Again thank u
The Following User Says Thank You to jstewart For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-20, 13:51
Points: 3,790, Level: 25 Points: 3,790, Level: 25 Points: 3,790, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Dude, if I knew you were going to try and jump my back and choke me just to try and win and still get your ass beat by me I would have brought my strap on and you would actually be sucking dick right now, so you better do a better job worshipping my clit. (She never did use a strap on with me so I wasn’t sure if that was just talk to intimidate me or she had one but I did found out in therapy later she did make a wrestling bet with this guy and needless to say it did not go well for him, it is a short story but can tell it if people are interested or want to message me).

Interested to hear about the wrestling bet...

Tags
dominant women, girl beats boy, muscle girl, panties, reverse rape, sex fight, true story, wife vs husband