Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Nov-17, 18:58
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts
Default Re: Should I create my Clips4Sale?

It seems like some people are interested in the sexual aspect of mixed wrestling. I thought the mixed wrestling fetish kind of replaced the need for sex voyeurism, in a way...

Another aspect regarding seeing a male beating a female:
- Firstly, we are actually not talking about a guy beating his partner.
- Secondly, we are talking about a couple WRESTLING for fun, sports and the erotic aspects of it too. So this is not about brutality but about fetish.
- Thirdly, I disagree with the fact that we are used to see males beating females at mixed wrestling. First, where do you have an opportunity to see mixed wrestling in real life? Well, a/ on the net + b/ at some judo/wrestling classes + c/ at mixed wrestling events.
In 99% of the cases, the videos showcase females dominating males.

Staged or not?
- I am more inclined into the non-staged, competitive
- Staged can be really fun to unveil scenarios
- Even when a male is stronger, you can still have genuine wrestling without staging while setting the right rules, handicaps. For example, the male can start in the bottom position, etc.
Old 20-Nov-17, 20:10
Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Should I create my Clips4Sale?

NewYork has made a good point on his post. A bit pesimistic, but anyway realistic.

The question is not whether you should create the site or not, but why? You and your girlfriend are the only ones knowing the answer! If you do it for the cash, then it might not be worth it since the market is full of competitors.

However, you may know of plenty of other reasons why you would do it. If they are convincing for you, go ahead!

Tags
bondage, clips4sale, couple, girlfriend, male on top, male winning, video, wrestling