Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Aug-18, 13:20
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: April 1995: Naomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Damn, Naomi is a sexy beast. Good mix of wrestling and sex in this one, and while I love to see the men lose, seeing the arrogant pro wrestlers get their comeuppance was fantastic. Thank you for continuing this, mate.

Now, I am off to google what a spladle hold is.

Oh. Oh, my. Oooooh, dayum....

I updated a bit to hopefully help clarify the hold a little bit, but here’s a picture and a quick video

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-18, 13:33
Points: 10,169, Level: 43 Points: 10,169, Level: 43 Points: 10,169, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I will echo my esteemed colleague,

Dayum!

Great story.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lac For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-18, 13:52
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lac [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I will echo my esteemed colleague,

Dayum!

Great story.
Thanks, man. Coming from someone whose writing I really enjoy, that’s a great compliment...
The Following User Says Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-19, 03:36
Last Achievements

INTERLUDE — All She Wants to Do is Dance

In the darkness, as ever, her voice is a husky whisper, hungry and boiling with lust, even though under the fog of your lifting slumber, you cannot specifically make out what she has said. Lying naked beside you, so close that you can feel her hot breath on your neck and every rippling nuance of her unparalleled physique pressed against you, it is almost as though you are two bodies sharing a single skin. She emits heat in that way that goes beyond temperature; she is emanating an aura of desire that, by now, you know so well. Regardless of time or place, there are always these moments where the switch is flipped and all aspects of your reality with her are skewed to being paid in denominations of “RIGHT FUCKING NOW”. There will be no denial of her in this moment, like so many others before and yet to come, she is an animal she has ascended to some purely primal place and now the hunt begins with you as her prey.

Sinewy muscle cascades artfully all across her form. The sensation of her body against your’s causes you to marvel, as much at this time as any other. Even with your mind still groggy with awakening, your body responds to her with an absolute, reflexive action; your manhood surges to a throbbing intensity. She is truly your physical muse. Every part of her entices you; the slightest movement, a wiggle of her lush booty, the brush of her hair, the upturn of her lip into either her beautiful smile or a cruel sneer, or a flash of her eyes that can speak a volume of words with the merest glance. She is perfectly intoxicating to all of your senses, which she understands without question, leveraging that wisdom to full effect at any point of her choosing as both a tool to build trust or as a weapon to subvert. She loves to be that woman on top, except when she wants to feel the freedom of submission, but tonight isn’t THAT night.

She mounts herself on top of you — like a modern day Lady Godiva — requiring no saddle for you, her humble steed, sliding back and forth along the length of your torso, using her gloriously erected nipples to map the paths of her gyrations. She provokes lustful moans from you both as she teasingly brushes and flicks her nipples across your own. You instantly feel your inner caveman roar to life. You want to pin her down and fuck her mercilessly, but she is already well on her way and abducting you to that place of her choosing, where she rules supreme. She is resolute in maintaining her control, pushing you down with her hand on your throat, holding you there for a minute while flashing a glare that establishes her intent. “If it’s you and me, tonight, it’s me”. her eyes growl without the need for any words. Her grip is so tight that you cannot even swallow. You are simply her toy this night.

She rubs against your cock with her dewy, moist pussy, You know that — as always — it is a prize to be won, both in victory and defeat, a trophy that ever spurs you on as much as it haunts your dreams with thoughts and recollections of its sweet aroma and ravenous hunger. No vegetarian, her vagina is pure carnivore and tonight it wants to feast. Her gracefully beautiful, yet brutally strong hands ensnare your wrists in tandem and she follows by slamming them above your head to stake her claim that is as much a challenge and a warning of her potency. She is daring you to even attempt to resist. The hunt is better when her prey allows itself the false hope that it can match her intensity and her power. She is predatory and the Everest of sensuality, always formidable and never a toy to be taken for granted, even in play. What better way for her to dominate than to casually entertain the idea of any opponent being her equal and then stripping those ridiculous notions away, piece by piece until re-affirming her absolute truth, her undeniable majesty, her insurmountable prevalence. She is the Queen of any jungle of her choosing.

Her primal aggression demands a worthy response, pretenders never need apply. You struggle and then groan as you feel her legs weave around your legs and then snap to dynamic engagement, painfully tearing your legs apart with the steely cords of muscle sheathed under her flawlessly soft, caramel skin. Even with the deficit of light in this bedroom, you can make out the contours of her confident, sexy grin. As she pushes herself up to help leverage her body weight to augment her powerful grip on your wrists, the remnants of illumination do little to detract from the artistry of her form as the low contrast shadows render her athletic shape with impressionistic strokes. You marvel at the rounded fullness of her shoulders that melt in bulging biceps over which a highway of veins rises in concert with her labours in opposition of you. Triceps fire, filling out her upper arms and cords of muscle ripple in her forearms. As her rib cage widens and the latissimus dorsi muscles of her back flare, in the darkness she almost seems like cobra rising from her lair, ready to strike and unleash all of her venom on you for maximum effect. Her long, articulate toes dig in to your shins, holding you firmly immobile and in your mind’s eye you can envision the sight of her fully flexed thighs and hamstrings as they bulge with matching power and their perfectly balanced, visual aesthetic. As her incredible glutes — those vaunted Weapons of Ass Destruction (WAD) — come to life while fully flexed, you can picture the little hollows that are created at the sides of her hips. That ass is the TRUE Eighth Wonder of the World and you know that she truly loves this; using her body as her implement for punishing you and bending your will to serve her’s. She plies her little sneak attacks to turn any potential outcome into a pre-ordained certainty of her dominance. Her elite athleticism and motor give her a definitive leg up physically — and what a leg it always is — in almost any situation regardless of an opponent’s pedigree or physical development. All of these advantages are leveraged just to shorten the preamble and enhance the amounts of carnage that she can manifest on her victims. She doesn’t want to fool around or entertain any disconcerting opinion as to who is in charge tonight. Tonight will only be about her and her carnal desire for satisfaction.

Her entire body is now courses against you. To feel it and the energy that crackles like electricity around her, defies logic. She is a powerhouse in the truest sense of the word, a nubile, agile and pre-eminently dominant, sexual conquistadora. Her passion is found in these moments where your bodies strain against one another, feeling those mutual energies collide, channeling them, stealing those of her opponent, overwhelming them with her undeniable omnipotence. She slams her body into your’s while maintaining her inexorable control with her legs and her vice grip on your wrists. You grunt on impact, unknowingly encouraging her into applying several more crushingly forceful collisions of her body into your helpless form. Tonight she wants her meat tenderized, quite obviously. With every thrust, her dazzling eyes lock on to your’s, a mirthless grin melts into a sexy sneer as she watches your suffering while seeking to drive all resistance from your body. The message is clear, “I will enjoy hurting you and your pain is my pleasure.”

Finally the collisions end and you are left winded by her relentless battery. Her legs release your legs and she takes these moments where you are left without bearing to quickly scooch up onto your chest, lowering her haunches down on your sternum and flirtatiously wiggle her bum all over chest. She captures a generous portion of your hair in her left hand, ruthlessly tugging your head up from your pillow, while continuing to press the back of your left wrist into the mattress of the king sized bed/gladiator pit that you share, but tonight, not as equals. “You’re my bitch, baby”, she spits, with her lovely face hidden within a shroud of her golden locks, as she releases your wrist so that she can deliver a series of alternating backhand and forehand slaps to your face. Punctuating the end of that particular round of abuse by re-establishing her chokehold with both hands, your statuesque conqueror viciously limits the flow of air to your lungs. You pull desperately at her wrists, but she is undeterred. She will not be denied under any circumstances. Her destiny tonight is your utter defeat. She grins at the fruits of her malice as you whither beneath her onslaught. She is wasting no time tonight to get what she craves.

As the rooms darkens ever more and a constellation of stars — that you are sure are not normally resident in your bedroom space — emerge into that night sky, you are granted a brief respite as she releases her choke, only to scooch up yet again, roughly pushing her pubis up under your chin in bruising fashion, savagely crushing your Adam’s Apple in the process. With another pull at your hair and a lightning fast shift in her weight she has you at her mercy as she locks in a vicious Triangle Choke, completed by the act of slipping her right ankle over into the hollow behind her left knee and then racheting up the power found in her succulent, muscular thighs. In desperation, you paw with your left hand at her hardened abs that enticingly protrude as a product of her efforts and while your right hand claws at her left Bionic Boob that hangs like a ripe melon from her chest. She dispatches both of your hands with ridiculous contempt, snatching your wrists and smashing them down to the mattress as a sign of her vindictive indignation in reaction to the simple temerity of defiling her body’s temple with your unwarranted touch. She giggles her satisfaction like a school girl, so at odds in contrast to her incredible, Alpha Woman physicality.

“Say it!” she demands without humour.

You resist, denying her prize with the most pathetic futility. Unimpressed, she grinds down on her Triangle with ever more dire intent. This woman is not having it.

“Fucking say it, babycakes”, her threat no less serious by her use of a pet name. A pet name still implies that one can be her dog and this dog has most definitely been beaten. Even so, with one last act of defiance, you marshal your waning strength in a worthless display that is easily defeated by her strength and your completely indefensible position. You are fully compromised without hope and she knows it.

“Last time snookums...FUCKING SAY IT”, she snarls and there is no denying it even as she tightens her body and her grip on you to triple underline and asterisk her point. There is no choice.

“I....give....”, you stammer, desperate for release.

“No”, she denies me sternly, wanting some greater concession, “Say those pretty words that I like to hear you say, sweet cheeks.”

“I...SUBMIT...I submit...I’m...your little slave..!!!”, you scream with the last reserved of your strength, your fingers curling into agonized claws of suffering.

“Hmmmmm....I guess I accept”, she replies, her sing song voice seeming to belie her obviously fiendish intent, “I guess all that’s left is for you to bring momma that sugar.”

She releases her Triangle hold and the forcefulness of the blood rushing back into your head is almost dizzying. She playfully slaps at your cheeks to “help” awaken you and then scooches up one last time while grabbing handfuls of hair on either side of your head, pulling your mouth up into her fully aroused cavern of lust. Her clitoris virtually tackles your tongue, trying to pin it down much in the same fashion as she did you so effortlessly.

“Get licking that”, she commands, “or I might get rough with you.”

You consider your options, recognizing that either is a win and set yourself to the idea that it’s going to be another long and entertaining night. Your golden goddess, Naomi, awaits your tribute and demonstration of abject humility. Without hesitation, you begin your service of her glory to a rousing chorus of moans.

To be continued...

Last edited by HermanDG; 04-Dec-19 at 10:08.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-19, 18:02
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Damn, Naomi is one hell of a dominant woman just brimming over with physicality. I started reading and thought that it was a purely sexual interlude this time, but even that can be dangerous with an alpha bitch like Naomi. When she was finished 'torturing' you and she slid upwards to mount your face, she uttered one of the most exciting things I have ever read,

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermanDG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
“Get licking that”, she commands, “or I might get rough with you.”
Hell, Naomi is one incredibly scary and spectacular woman. Thanks for giving us another snapshot into what it was like to be with her, mate.
Old 05-Dec-19, 19:17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Damn, Naomi is one hell of a dominant woman just brimming over with physicality. I started reading and thought that it was a purely sexual interlude this time, but even that can be dangerous with an alpha bitch like Naomi. When she was finished 'torturing' you and she slid upwards to mount your face, she uttered one of the most exciting things I have ever read,

Hell, Naomi is one incredibly scary and spectacular woman. Thanks for giving us another snapshot into what it was like to be with her, mate.
To quote Rod Stewart, “Some guys have all the luck. Some guys have all the pain.”

Glad to hear that you enjoyed that, my man...
The Following User Says Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination wrestling, fem vs fem, femdom domination, interracial domination, mixed battles, pro style hold, sex wrestling, strong black woman, strong blonde beauty, submission wrestling