Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 23-Dec-20, 18:02
Points: 694, Level: 9 Points: 694, Level: 9 Points: 694, Level: 9
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Default It was more brutal than I thought

A little while back I was hanging out with one of my friends and she told me she started taking some self defense classes. She said she wanted to try a few of the holds she learned on me. I’d always wanted to be choked by her but I was always too scared to ask so this was almost a dream come true. She asked if she could take a video so we could watch it after and I reluctantly agreed. So she set up her phone and started the video but looking back at the video it was pretty extreme.

She was wearing a plain pink tee and grey yoga pants which have always sort of been my weakness, but the first thing she wanted to try was a reverse headscissor. She layed on top of me getting in position wrapping her thighs around my neck. It was a dream come true. “Ready” she said and she started squeezing. I underestimated her strength by a lot. I gave my all not to tap, but before I knew it everything went black. But watching the video back I was out for a good 10 seconds before she looked back and realized I was out. I woke up to her saying “you go out REALLY fucking fast”. It took me a minute to regain myself and remember what happened but then I was fine.

After a little bit she asked if I was ready for another one and I said I was good to go. Next she put me in triangle choke. She pulled my head and arm between her thighs and before I could even react she started squeezing. I tapped and she let go but I was so on edge and was so close to going out everything went blurry for a second and my arm was twitching. “That was a close one” she said. But very shortly after I was fine.

Now this final choke was actually a pretty scary one. She wanted to put me in a sleeperhold and I was fine with it. I sat down and she got up on her knees behind me. She wrapped her right arm around my neck and slid the left one behind my head. Before I knew it she was pulling up on my neck. It caught me off guard so I tapped almost instantly. “Nope we gotta make the last one count!” I started to freak out a little bit frantically tapping on her arm. “Im putting you to sleep” she said while giggling. It was the most hot sadistic and mean thing ever. I’m letting out squealing noises begging her to let go but all she did was laugh. And 5 seconds later I was out. But watching the video I guess I never stopped moving when I went out. The convulsions started right away so she didn’t realize I was out. My eyes started rolling into the back of my head and I started making grunting/snoring noises. I guess she thought I was still awake since I was making noises. I started convulsing my knees buckling and my wrists curling. My face was a deep red and watching the video I got scared for myself. I didn’t know if she was every going to let go. Then I let out a big convulsion my whole body almost lifting into the air. She started pulling my neck back too saying “OMG JUST FUCKING PASS OUT” At this point my face was purple and my whole body was as stiff as a board. I was still snoring and my eyes were completely rolled into the back of my head. Then after about 30 seconds after KO she finally let go. “Holy shit I put you into a deep fucking sleep. I didn’t even realize you went out” she said while laughing. I didn’t wake up for a 45 seconds which is kind of scary.

That was probably the scariest thing I’ve seen happen to myself knowing I could’ve gotten seriously hurt. But I guess it was worth because now she’s always asking to put me in holds. But now I put my hand in the air and tell her to let go when it drops.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Chillzzzzzzzzz For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-20, 18:25
Points: 1,512, Level: 15 Points: 1,512, Level: 15 Points: 1,512, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: It was more brutal than I thought

If you are not comfortable sharing the video, how about some stills.
Old 23-Dec-20, 20:51
Points: 2,839, Level: 22 Points: 2,839, Level: 22 Points: 2,839, Level: 22
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Sounds scary and at the same time thrilling.
Do you feel dissy? Like.. Permanent after this?
The Following User Says Thank You to Balbobby For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-20, 22:36

No I just had a slight headache after the sleeper. I felt like I wanted to throw up. She didn’t realize how long she held me after I went out until she watched the video.
Old 24-Dec-20, 00:13
Points: 1,648, Level: 16 Points: 1,648, Level: 16 Points: 1,648, Level: 16
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

You must have come during sleeper!
Would pay $ to watch that video
Very stimulating! Does she have strong arms?
Old 24-Dec-20, 02:44

She did. Her arms have never been been but she’s always been really strong. And from time to time I go back just to watch the my face turn purple in the video

Added after 1 22 minutes:

There was another time I remember her knocking me out. We were fixing her car and we were both wearing latex gloves. She had a rag and just decided to wrap it around my neck. I tried tapping but all she did was giggle. It was actually kind of hot. I ended up passing out but I was fine after. That was probably one of favorite times she choked me out.

Last edited by Chillzzzzzzzzz; 24-Dec-20 at 02:44.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chillzzzzzzzzz For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissor, knockout, reverse headscissor, sleeperhold, triangle choke