Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jun-21, 11:36
Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Matrona Virus. Men are forced to stay home. Family fights begin

Part 5. Mom and son home alone

When Jordan woke up, a dim light reached his eyes but he couldn’t see anything clearly, his body was aching and he felt that his wrists were tied together. He sensed that his mouth was full of some kind of soft cloth. He was gagged and blindfolded on his bed but he felt no other bondages, so his hands removed the fabric that covered his eyes. It was a silky black bra under some pantyhose, probably his mother’s. He smelled her odor. Then he ripped the gag off his mouth that was tied behind his head with some stockings, so tight like reins of a horse. His mouth was stuffed with panties and thongs of his mother and sister, they smelled of perfume and female scent. The girls had gagged him with their used underwear, he thought in rage and anxious embarrassment. He was afraid to think about what had happened, how angry the women could be and how they had humiliated him and still would.
Then he realized that he was covered with a huge pile of dirty female underwear, his mother’s and sister’s panties, nylons, bras, socks, stockings and even leggings were all over him, on his head and hair, covering his body like a thick blanket. His hands were bound together with a black nylon stocking like with tight handcuffs and they had turned slightly blue. Next to his head and on his body were also many high heels that were quite dirty and smelly. Jordan smelled fine leather and the gentle scent of Sara’s and Cindy’s feet all around him. When he turned around, some heels pierced and hurt his back a bit. He cursed and threw all this mess off his bed with his arms and legs, kicking and shoving madly. The girls had just filled up his room with their clothes and shoes! He jumped up, ran to his door but it was locked. This made him feel weak, he started sweating, he didn’t want to be his mother’s and sister’s prisoner, this was enough, he couldn’t allow them to treat him like that!
His phone vibrated and he opened a message from Sara: “Good morning, baby! Your chores for today are to wash our underwear, clean our shoes and tidy up the house in general. A key to your door is somewhere beneath our dirty, girly underwear. Lol. Have fun searching for it, touching and smelling our soft stockings and panties. This will make you think about who is in charge here. Another attempt to get out of the house and you will be tied up more thoroughly and for a longer period of time. – Oh.. and your sister left you a message too, don’t dare to erase it!”
He couldn’t believe this was happening. His room was a big mess, it was like a girl’s room, smelled like it and was filled with smooth clothes and sharp heels, many of the clothes were in girly colors like baby blue, pink or purple which made him feel even more humiliated than he already was. Suddenly he saw into the mirror. On his forehead was written with pink lipstick: “Girls rule”. On his breast that was naked were pink letters also: “I’m your bitch”.
He wanted to wash it off immediately but was indeed afraid of further punishment, so he decided to do the other things first and free his hands, if he could. But he soon gave up that idea. The nylon was too strong for him. He started searching for the keys and got stuck inside all the sexy clothes he had to touch, all the smooth pantyhose, hot thongs, stockings, lingerie, spandex leggings, yoga pants and bras that surrounded him and almost covered him totally. He felt entangled and captured by them, by the feminine smell and fabric, like being sucked up and swallowed by a spider’s web or in engulfing sweet smelling quick sand. He felt a little bit helpless, overwhelmed and humbled. And he couldn’t help it being aroused by his sister’s and mother’s sensual underwear and heels which made him feel even more at their mercy. After what felt like an hour he found the key but it slipped from his bound hands and fell into the pile of clothes and he had to dig into them again. It was as if the masses of underwear had sucked it up and didn’t want to give him his freedom. He felt a bit like fighting against a female monster, a lamia or hydra with infinite heads, arms, legs and tentacles.

When he succeeded, he rushed to open the door and started the degrading chores, gathered it up and started washing the girl’s underwear in the bathroom. When he was almost finished, he paused while holding a girly smelling thong and some pantyhose in his hands. He couldn’t resist any longer and started kissing and sniffing them, he pressed the worn underwear against his face and rubbed it inside his pants. He felt so humiliated that all this used female clothes were touching him and that the women’s smell covered him. - After that he started cleaning their shoes. Here it happened also. Jordan couldn’t handle so sexy high heels and when he touched some of Cindy’s and Sara’s hottest shoes, he forgot all hygiene rules and pressed them against his naked crotch and even kissed and licked their dirty soles. They had so much power over him. They could even make him being that careless. Kissing his sister’s and mother’s heels made him feel so embarrassed that he hated himself, while he kept licking the dirty soles.

When the girls returned, he had done all his chores and was sitting on the sofa like a beaten, demoralized dog. They greeted him and Sara kissed him when she saw how docile he was and how well he had cleaned and tidied up their stuff. “You are such a good little boy!” She said petting his head. “Please remove those nylons from my wrists, they are hurting me a lot,” Jordan said, “and I want to wash this crap off my face and breast that Cindy wrote on me.” – “Well baby, this suits you just fine. It will teach you a lesson. We will think about it in some days, maybe we allow it,” Sara answered. He was devastated. He just stared at their nylon covered feet in heels that were in front of him and felt ashamed and aroused at the same time. “Did it hurt your male ego well that you had to clean our dirty underwear and heels all day? You can continue with these freshly worn.” Cindy giggled, took off her heels and pantyhose and threw them on Jordan. Sara did likewise. Nylons and heels were again all over him. He did what they told him to do.

For three days he had to endure the wrist pain and humiliation like a stigmatized prisoner, then they released his hands after they had taken his room’s key away from him again. Every evening he had to lie on the carpet under their legs while they were watching TV as a punishment for his past escape attempts. Sara placed her feet on his face most of the time and Cindy on his crotch, sometimes they hurt him when they were wearing heels. He didn’t know what hurt him more, his mother’s heels on his face while his sister’s were pressing down his crotch and stomach or the other way round, Cindy’s heels in his face and Sara’s heels hurting his manhood. He still felt too weak to react. Every night he was in bed they locked his door to his room and he had to knock early in the morning so that they would release him before they went to work. Sometimes they let him locked in his room the whole day or they just forgot him.

In the meantime he thought seriously about his condition again and about what his father could be doing. When he felt fitter he decided to make another escape attempt but he really was too afraid to fight his sister and his mother together. Although he knew, if he trained a bit he was stronger than both of them. They just had tricked him last times, and his hands had been already tied. Otherwise he would probably beat both of them. But he couldn’t fend off the feeling of being alone in the women’s hands, left at their mercy.

So he hesitated for many days until one evening his sister left to meet a friend and he was alone with his mother. If he had any chance to flee while maybe having to win a fight just against his mother, this was the day. He would do the same thing as before, sneak into her room, get the keys and try to get out of the house without fighting if possible. But he felt confident that he could beat his mother in a one on one struggle, if there was no other way. If both women would leave they would take the keys with them, so if one would stay home it was the best opportunity for him. He hated to admit it, but in his current condition against both girls together he hadn’t the slightest chance.

Alone with Sara it was a rather pleasant evening, she cooked for him and really wanted to set aside their anger. They also talked about Richard and she said that she was sure he would be found and brought back by the police. He would be punished one way or the other, but she would understand his rage and his irrational but natural decision to escape. She pointed out though, that he escaped out of pure luck and because the girls hadn’t taken the fight seriously enough. If they had, the men wouldn’t have had the slightest chance. Sara reminded Jordan of all the holds they had put them in, the beating they had given them and that even on their own the girls each had held both of them between their legs. Her words humbled him and made him feel quite a bit helpless.

After that they played chess again and some video games. His mother just kicked his ass as always and wiped the floor with him in every single game. He felt, as if she was kicking his mental manhood for hours. Sara hugged him afterwards, stroked his head and said compassionately: “Aww… Just accept that your mother is way smarter than you, baby. I’m a woman and women are superior to men. Mothers can always beat their sons, if they really want...” She whispered and licked his ear in a seductive and dominant way. He felt comforted and humiliated by her at the same time. Her gentle and superior attitude made his determination to fight and escape weaker with every minute. She had managed to make him feel like her weak and protected little boy again. “So just give up and let me play alone and break some more of your puny records. You must be tired, come here and lay down next to me on the couch.” She pointed her finger next to her right thigh assertively. He really felt mentally exhausted and on the other he wanted to do what she said, not to make her angry or suspicious. But it was also her tone and the fact that she was beating him in so many things that made him submit to her almost willingly.
He wanted to wait for the right moment until she would go the bathroom one last time. - Sara on the other hand knew every one of his thoughts and had decided to play with him… She was a bit concerned about having to fight him though, so she wanted to weaken and demoralize him even by comforting him the whole evening. She was wearing soft sporty leggings. Suddenly she raised her butt a bit, moved to the side and sat straight on her son’s face pressing his cheek down. She covered his whole head that disappeared totally under her fit, motherly butt, as if she had beheaded him or as if her ass had swallowed his head that had sunken deep into the pillow. He struggled with all the strength he had, his arms and legs flailed and kicked around but he couldn’t free himself. “That’s the punishment for losing to your mother again, baby.” Sara laughed. “Stop struggling and just take deep breaths every time I let you. How does it feel that my butt controls your breath, your life now?” She kept him there for a whole hour sitting on his face. He was really fighting and breathing for his life through the soft fabric that smothered him while he had to smell female scent and sexy perfume all the time. After that he felt so faint and dizzy that he almost had given up his plans to escape. Sara knew she had succeeded. She felt good having her own son all for herself.

Then she stood up, turned around and put her foot right in her son’s face: “This is where your place is, baby, under your mom’s butt and feet. Being under your mother is the safest place on earth. Just stay there, get used to it and relax. I will prepare myself to go have a hot night out. You should go to bed early.” Jordan had grabbed her strong calf but couldn’t move her foot an inch until she walked away. Although he had been used to it, it hurt his feelings every time Sara humbled him like that, but he couldn’t deny that she also made him feel safe and warm that way… She knew exactly how to handle him.

When he heard her closing the door to her room he also went to get dressed, pick some necessary things quickly and try to get the keys to get out. He would search in her purse and in her dressers, while she was in the bathroom. He even prepared some ropes he found in the kitchen for the worst case, if he’d have to fight her and tie her up before she could leave. “When I’m dressed, I want you to be in bed! I will lock your door from outside before I leave so if you need to go to the bathroom, do it now!” Sara yelled. Again he felt like a little child. Her words took all his confidence and will away as always. He almost wanted to do what she told him. He was shocked what power her words had over him.

After a while she entered the bathroom. Jordan put the rope into his small backpack along with a few clothes and sneaked into his mother’s bedroom. He looked everywhere, in her dressers and drawers. It took him a lot of time searching between her heels and underwear at first because he thought she would have hidden them the way his sister had, but secondly the smooth nylon of Sara’s underwear as well as her hot, sweet of perfume smelling heels had captured his brain. He forgot that he should hurry up and bewitched started to kiss his mother’s high heels, then one of her pantyhose. He even thought about cancelling his plans to be able to stay close to her and her arousing clothes. - He would have easily sold his freedom for the arousal that such an enormous amount of hypersexual femininity, which his mother and sister had embraced lately, did to him. Both girls knew of course what they were doing to him and how much power they had over him dressing that sexy. Jordan thought for a minute about sacrificing his freedom for Sara’s nylons. He wanted to take them to bed with him, being close to her heels all day when she wasn’t around. The girls would just take care of him for the rest of his life. His male ego would get used to it maybe. Sara had already captured him without moving a muscle as it seemed. He wanted to give up his freedom for a piece of nylon, for the daily view of some hot female legs! He sniffed the smooth fabric trying to think about other women but in his mind circulated only images of Sara and Cindy, of their gorgeous legs, feet, their butts and tits. He lost time until it was too late. Sara knew that she would trap him and catch him in her room that way.

When he lowered the nylon from his face his mother was standing in front of him at the door. She looked incredibly sexy, in a black and purple tight dress, black pantyhose and plateau high heels, stunning make up, ready for a great night out. She looked at him with pity in her eyes that pierced through him. “You love my nylons, don’t you? Are you addicted to them? Did I do that to you? Is it too much for you, having to wash them every day, baby? Your sister and I know how weak this makes you. We have made your mind muddy and foggy all that time on purpose. Don’t you prefer to stay here forever and never go out again? I hope you don’t want your keys anymore. Just keep my pantyhose for yourself. They will make sure that you are stuck with them and don’t go anywhere. They will make you feel good, baby, pacified and calm.”- “Sorry, mom, I…just forgot some of your panties, that I had washed, outside.” He mumbled. But she took her purse, pulled his keys out and held them up. “Or did you look for these at first? I take them with me of course.” She held up the keys and put them back into her purse again. “Would you love to be locked in my bedroom for tonight? With all my heels and stockings - all for yourself? You don’t need freedom, baby… Just keep sniffing my underwear and lick my shoes forever like a dumb little boy you are. Put your manhood inside my worn underwear every day, because there it belongs, it’s mine.”

After some enchanting seconds Jordan suddenly found his determination again and charged at her. “Never! You won’t take my freedom from me! I’ll show you what it means to be a man and to put the woman in her place! I will tie you up to show you how it is to be captured, as you have done to me! And then I will be free and fuckin’ leave!” With sudden power he pulled her inside and threw her on the bed, shut the door and took the rope out of his backpack. When he approached her though, she pulled back her legs and extended them forcefully so that her heels crushed into his stomach and chest. He fell on the floor and winced in pain. He wasn’t sure, whether he should first get the keys or try to immobilize her, maybe just lock her in the room. Jordan made an attempt to reach Sara’s purse and threw the ropes down. When she saw that she attacked him grabbing his arm. She had put him immediately into an arm lock. It felt as if she would break his left arm in seconds. Jordan screamed as fear rose up in him, but quickly made some steps back so that they fell on the bed and she lost her grip. He turned around, grabbed her hands and quickly pushed her down. Being on top of her he was almost pinning her arms now. “Your sneaky holds from behind won’t help you! I’m stronger and I’m the man!” Jordan hissed.

Now had come the time for revenge and finally for freedom. Right before Christmas he had made another attempt to escape the house, Sara and Cindy had finally overwhelmed him, although he had planned his fight and flight night well. He had done what he could and given everything but the girls had just been too much for him. Their two female bodies had wrestled him down and immobilized him with their bare hands and legs. They had tied him up for good in the end and left him that way for the whole Christmas season until New Year. He was placed in bondage under the Christmas tree while the girls were having fun, opening theirs as well as his presents, like Sara had promised they would, in case he’d misbehave. They were laughing, stroking his head and cheeks all day, feeding and washing him when they had to. He was being gagged every time he would raise his voice to complain. This had been a traumatically humiliating experience for him. And now he had the chance to turn the tables. If he, a grown-up man, wouldn’t be able to beat his own mother alone, what a man was he?

But Sara wasn’t really impressed. She smiled in his face waiting for him to decide what to do next. He struggled to think of something. Jordan could sense how much more intelligent his mother was than him by seeing her self-confidence in her eyes. If he tried to get the keys or the ropes she would catch him and he would lose his superior position. He knew she knew that. Although he was on top, it was as if she had still the upper hand. When he started threatening her, it sounded more like begging: “You see I’m stronger, I beat you, so just let me out, stop holding me like a captive, I’m not your prisoner! You can’t do that, you can’t humiliate me like that! You girls can’t treat me like that! I’m not your pet!” – “Oh baby, I’m sorry, but I guess we can.” She answered with a mild smile, “you don’t have to look at it that way, you’re not our pet, silly. Although it sounds so sweet and funny. I’m afraid you are our pet for now. We have to treat you like that. Sorry baby. And we can treat you like that, as you see. - How long do you think you can stay in that position you are? You know deep inside that you can’t handle me.”
Jordan was sitting on her pinning her hands down next to her head. Suddenly her fingers started pressing against his hands, her polished nails cut into his skin like knives. Jordan yelped, he couldn’t do anything to avoid this pain she caused him. “Aww, my long nails hurt you? Where is the strong man now? Let me give you a kiss, baby.” She lifted her head and reached his sighing mouth, kissed it passionately and immediately bit into his lower lip. He let out a suppressed scream. Her teeth were digging painfully into his flesh and skin, while her hands and fingers were crushing his hands even more ferociously. There was blood on his hands and lips. He squealed and his eyes filled with water but he didn’t let go of his hold yet, he really couldn’t, even if he wanted now.
Then Sara opened her mouth a bit and her teeth grabbed his desperate tongue too, which she bit and held captive along with his lip. He made a gargling sound and started breathing heavily. He was panicking. He felt like being caught by a wild lioness that was about to kill her prey with her claws and sharp teeth and eat it. Sara sank her teeth also into his upper lip now and held him there helplessly. It was as if she was starting to eat his face, eat him alive, her mouth dug into his, she bit into his cheek also and held on to it. Jordan let out a scream of horror. He wanted to grab her head and open her jaw but her hands and nails held him. She was the one in charge despite she was physically under him still. He tried to move his head and body but her painful bite didn’t let him move much. She also shook her head and applied more painful pressure with her teeth while in the meantime her legs had closed around his waist to keep him in place, squeezing him tightly and painfully, until he got motionless as if he had given up, a dying prey. He wept silently. His cheek was bleeding too now.
Then suddenly Sara let go of his face and forced her teeth into his throat, crushing his windpipe. Her son had never felt like that, like caught, helpless herd animals feel when they are being killed by predator snakes or cats. It was incredible how awe-stricken he was of his own mother who was showing her savage, feline nature to him. She let go of his hands and he tried to open her jaw but without success. Sara just continued to bite him in different parts of his body, she bit into the side of his neck for a while, scratching his face with her long nails viciously, then closed her mouth over his ear and almost tore it off with her teeth making wild growling noises. It bled and she was almost in a blood rage as her lips were even redder than before from the blood of her own son.
After that she took his right hand and bit into one of his fingers. Her own long fingers closed around his neck and started strangulating him. Jordan’s left hand tried to pull her hands away and force her jaw back, but it was useless. It was strong like a hyena’s. He gagged and his tongue came out, he turned blue, his eyes were pleading her to stop. He looked like a red and purple bloody mess. Sara giggled, released his finger and licked his face from top to bottom, kissing his lips and small wounds she had caused. “Oh I love you so much, baby, I could just eat you up and take you inside of me again! - Get me those ropes and just let me tie you up without resisting anymore now, so I don’t hurt you for real…” Her voice was cold and decisive but also comforting in a way. “Let me have my way with you and don’t resist ever again or I will hurt you so much you can’t comprehend. And after that you will thank me.” She gave him a hard push and threw him to the ground. For a moment she had demoralized him so much that he gladly wanted to do as she said, giving up completely, humiliating, submitting himself totally to her. Sara knew though that he would possibly attack her again: ‘I have hurt and scared him so much, it won’t be that difficult for me to beat him again. His upper body isn’t really much stronger than mine, as I felt. I really want to play with him, hurt and degrade him even further, so that he learns his lesson,’ she thought.
When he lifted up the ropes Sara had stood up. She looked at him as he came closer and suddenly kicked him in the guts, her leg in black nylons and her hard heel crashed into him, he went into fetal position and Sara’s heel pressed his hurt face to the ground, giving it even more marks to remember. Then her shin lowered onto his neck while she grabbed the ropes herself now.
“Out there you could die, you know that?! Either you’ll starve or the Matrona virus will kill you. I am your mother, so I won’t let that happen. I am the matron inside these walls and I will protect my son even if I have to hurt him. You want the mother-virus outside to torment and kill you, or your real mother to protect you, even if she has to hurt, to punish and to restrain you? You have no say here. Embrace your mother and submit to her. Just let me tie you up, baby, so I won’t have to hurt you a lot.”
But Jordan didn’t let go. He felt her leg in the soft pantyhose kneeling on him and didn’t want to be tied up by his own mother, not again. With a surge of strength he pulled her to the side so that she lost balance and he could get on all fours. Now the ropes were in his hands and she next to him on the floor.

He gathered his senses and charged. He could push her down, get her wrist under his knee and pull the rope completely out of her hand. But Sara grabbed his throat and choked him again until he released her hand to free himself. She caught his wrists, pulled her one leg to her chest and extended it, pressing her heel into his stomach while holding him close to her. He screamed once again, Sara’s heel was crushing his guts painfully and even his crotch with the incredible strength of her leg. “You had enough?” She hissed. But he could free his hands eventually, when she started kicking him as they both were on the ground, having him captured in the corner next to the bed. He did everything to protect himself from her heels with his arms, crying desperately. He felt like being under the hooves of a wild, kicking horse, a strong mare. Some kicks hit his face also. Her hot plateau heels were real weapons. They caught his head and made him feel dizzy. “Mom…please! Your legs are so strong. Your heels could kill me!” He winced. Soon he could be knocked out, he thought, or even die by a head injury. She would kick him to a pulp, tie him up and then just go having a fun girly night out. This imagination made him feel sick and angry deep inside, angry at nature for making him weaker than his mother and angry at her for hurting and humiliating him, her own son, so much. Sara sensed that and forced one of her heels onto his throat, holding him there immobilized, strangling him with just one foot. He grabbed her soft but tightening nylon calf and ankle but couldn’t do anything. She smiled, watched him squirm and his struggles cease as she pushed her other heel against his manhood. “Don’t make your mother torture your testicles, baby,” her expression became more serious, “there are levels of pain and fear you have never experienced... You would beg me to take your life. You would detest the day I gave birth to you, the day you came out of my pink, wet pussy, baby.” Slowly the pain in his manhood rose, he got sweaty, trembled, screamed and finally gave up. “Please, mom, I do anything you want…” – “Hold your wrists up, so I can bind them together!” She took the rope while nailing him with her eyes - which pierced into him even more powerfully than her heels. Obediently he raised his hands. She had made him let her tie him up voluntarily. This was deeply humiliating.

But when she reached forward to do so, he reacted in the split of a second changing his mind. He grabbed her wrists, jumped towards her and landed surprisingly on top of her again. In blind anxiety and rage he started tying her hands together over her head, although she was still holding an end of the rope, and he even succeeded! The women of his family really had made him underestimate his strength all that time. But it was mostly fear that drove him now, fear of his own mother. Sara was a bit shocked that the tables had turned so fast. When Jordan tried to tie up her legs, her knee hit his chin and made him shy away from them. He bound her arms quickly to her body thinking it was enough and went to get the house keys to get out as fast as possible. But when he got up, Sara used her legs to make Jordan trip and fall down again.
As he wanted to continue, her feet clung to his ankles and legs and held him back. He had to use his hands and his whole body now to break free, but as he bended down, Sara’s feet swung around his neck crosswise and brought him choking to the floor. He felt her heels and the nylons on her feet squeezing his neck and throat. Her feet basically controlled his whole free body now. He knew this was dangerous. If she could get his head between her legs it was over, even like that it seemed to be over soon... He pulled with all his strength but Sara’s grip was too tight, he felt light headed and fell to the floor. She quickly moved forward and put his neck into a tight leg scissor between her thighs. – He was desperate, it was over! He had no chance now, especially if she would find a way to free her hands. This was so humiliating, even with tied hands she was overpowering him easily… Sara squeezed and immediately he went out.
When he woke up after some seconds he saw her in front of him. Her legs were around his lower chest, she was waiting for him to open his eyes. Then she started crushing his ribs... He wanted to die. His ribcage seemed to give in any second, his lungs burned and he screamed. For about five minutes she tortured him with her legs, compressed his midsection again and again, she kept high pressure up for most of the time. Her leg muscles felt like a garbage crushing machine that slowly but steadily was grinding him to pieces. He moved and tried everything but got weaker and weaker. – “Free my hands now, or, I swear, I’ll send you to hospital for a long time with broken bones and damaged organs that will cause you pain for months and problems for the rest of your life.” Sara’s calm but evil voice raped his ears and soul. He was incredibly afraid of her at that point. She had already caused him so much pain and was able to overwhelm him even with bound arms. The silky nylons of her legs were squeezing his midsection and didn’t allow him to breathe anymore. He quickly freed his mother’s arms and watched how she started to tie his own hands up. ‘No!’ He thought and panicked, ‘it can’t be over!’ She tied the rope at first around one of his wrists and before she could immobilize it together with the other one, he started twisting and struggling between her legs, flailing with his arms. He surprised her when his hand pulled her hair forcefully backwards that she released the pressure of her legs for some seconds. Jordan could escape, he crawled away and both stood up.

They faced each other while Sara was towering over him in her high heels. Then Jordan did something crazy and so risky that she hadn’t seen that coming. He charged at her feet, embraced them, while she fell down, and he got the other rope that was next to them. In seconds he had tied her dangerous legs together. ‘That’s it,’ he thought, ‘I got the most dangerous part of her body immobilized!’ But he had underestimated her as always. She swung her bound legs over him, over his neck and grabbed his one arm, pulling it painfully towards her, applying a leg bar. After she had inflicted him a huge amount of pain she released her hold to continue tying up his wrists while holding him down with her legs.
Her hot legs in black pantyhose were over his chest and their weight alone was too much for him to get up. “Let’s see whose arms are stronger finally,” Sara said. Jordan couldn’t believe it that he wasn’t able to beat her in a direct test of strength, he felt fatigued and weak after all that had happened. His arms pushed and fought against hers. But her arms seemed to be stronger. She slowly forced his hands together while he couldn’t do anything and she started tying them up again while even holding both of his wrists in one hand for some seconds. His own mother’s arms were stronger than his.

In desperation he hit her head brutally with his forehead so that she let go with a sigh. She recovered fast while Jordan seemed to have been hurt more by this blow, which made her smile. As he had turned half way around and out of her hold, she climbed on top of his back, forced him down and again began binding his hands together behind his back pushing his head down with her heels and feet. He squirmed but it was of no use. Now she had him. But as she was over him he felt her long hair and quickly grabbed a hand full of it. He pulled so hard she screamed and he made her release his hands after a while again.
As he didn’t stop pulling, she grabbed his wrist with one hand, piercing her nails into it while her other pulled his head back from the ground forcing her nails into his eyes until he let go, crying in pain. Instead of attacking him then, she sat on his head, pressing his face down and tried to free her feet, which was quite easy for her strong and quick fingers. Immediately she put his head in a figure four hold and his senses faded away, he just felt her crushing, tender nyloned legs cutting off every hope he had to be free again. Having his arm there in between he still could breathe a bit and some drops of blood still reached his brain, so he struggled a bit. He kept moving weakly between his mother’s legs while she was squeezing and shaking him relentlessly. She wanted to squeeze all of his strength and determination out of him once and for all. She wanted to break him slowly but thoroughly. It was much worse than a quick knock out, her legs gradually demoralized him, forced his life out of him, and she knew that. It was as if she was slowly ripping his head off. She looked into his weak, broken eyes with a smile.

Sara released him and he went limp. She stood up and looked down.
After a minute Jordan seemed to regain some power again. Still dizzy he grabbed her ankles to throw her down but she giggled, stepped on his face with her heel, forced his cheek down and said: “You don’t know how strong the forces under a woman’s high heels are. It’s physics. I could break your skull, baby, I could force this thin, sexy heel into your eyes or just anywhere through your head into your brain. Would you like that? Always fear a woman’s heels. Would you like to be killed by your own mother’s feet and high heels? Or would it be too humiliating for you? I could do it by stepping on you by accident! What an embarrassing, degrading death for a man! I really would prefer to end your life myself that letting this virus kill you painfully, baby. You belong to me, you are my child, my property. I will protect you and decide what to do with you. No one else will. So beware, I might have to kill you, rather than letting this bitch virus get you. Don’t make me having to kill you, my own son, out of mercy with my bare hands. Or would you prefer my legs, my feet, my heels taking your poor life? Well, if that moment comes, you can decide how you’d want it.” At that moment he began fearing for his life. If she hadn’t another way to prevent him from getting out or if this virus would become too dangerous, his own mother could try to kill him out of mercy. Sara giggled and slipped her feet around his neck, strangulating him standing, while still looking down at him amused, with her hands at her hips. Only her feet were holding him in check now, there was nothing he could do. Before he blacked out he started kissing them and begged her to stop. Sara’s feet in those sexy heels and her legs in those black sheer pantyhose were so incredibly beautiful, strong and hot, that he felt a rush of humiliation realizing that he was weaker than them. “Please, don’t kill me, mom, I’d rather live under yours and Cindy’s supervision forever, even if you keep me tied and locked up for the rest of my whole life. You can hurt and humiliate me every day, but please, don’t kill me.” He begged. She put the dirty soles of her heels on his mouth and he kissed them also. Then she stepped back.

Sara made the mistake though not to tie him up now that she could, but just enjoyed the moment of breaking her son, wanting to make him feel and accept his inferiority, to make him obedient for the future. She turned to the mirror fixed her hair and makeup. Her phone rang and Jordan heard her saying: “Oh everything’s fine. I just had to kick your brother’s ass again. He is down. I beat him so much he kissed my heels. I will be done with him soon, I’ll break him a bit more, tie him up nice and tight, put him in my closet and come and join you girls. Oh no, I won’t hesitate sending him to the hospital, if he keeps resisting. But I think it won’t be necessary. I even threatened to kill him, if he continues to be annoying! The last way for a mommy to protect her weak child from suffering is to kill it mercifully, right? Hahah, yeah you should have seen the look in his face. I love it, when he is so afraid of me, like he was so often when he was a little child. - What? All right, I’ll give him a good beating from you and Jenna too! Haha! I’ll break him once and for all. Bye, darling.” Her words filled him with more fear and embarrassment. She turned around and made some photos of him lying there with his abused face while hers looked perfect and ready for a night out. Smilingly she sent the pics to Cindy and Jenna.

In the meantime Jordan cleaned his face from her lipstick that was everywhere and from his blood with her bedsheets. Then suddenly he jumped up and took her in a head lock from behind. She reacted quickly looking into the mirror, grabbing his head and sticking her red lipstick right into his eye. He screamed and relaxed his grip. - Was everything feminine, skillfully used by a woman, a weapon in her hands...? He couldn’t believe that even her lipstick could hurt him that much, his left eye was burning. He adjusted his hold to a bear hug, lifted her up and threw her on the bed, then he tried to get rid of the red, biting color in his eye. Sara grabbed a rope quickly, jumped up, wrapped it around his neck and pulled him back. Jordan stumbled backwards, fell to the floor but she dragged him with her and with all her strength pulled him onto the bed like a ragdoll. He grabbed her wrists behind him but to his shock couldn’t force Sara to release her grip. She laughed when she again sensed that her arms were stronger than his at that moment. She had him right between her thighs and locked her ankles around his chest. He saw her dark calves, her feet and heels being locked in front of him and felt the rising pressure of her soft, nyloned legs like stiffening concrete engulfing him. His midsection again got pressed like being in a machine that crushes cars and a squealing sound came out of his mouth, which turned silent after a while and stayed wide open for minutes. He couldn’t take the smallest breath having his lungs and his throat squeezed as if they were jelly.
After she had enough she released his neck and softened her leg hold to start tying him up but when he sensed that, his survival instincts kicked in. He turned around and forced her on her back, this time keeping his head in a safe distance from her mouth. He put her one arm under his knee and started slapping her brutally. Now she should pay! “I got you, bitch!” Now he was the one binding her hands together again, watching her straight in the eyes.
But she did something unexpected, seemingly insignificant. She spit in his face, in his eye that still burned from her lipstick. Jordan moved back for a second, wiped it off, but this was enough for Sara to catch his neck with her leg from behind and bring him down for good. Her thighs closed around his head and held him easily so that she had enough time to get her agile, female hands out of the sloppy knot.
With the same rope she started tying Jordan’s feet and legs together. He kicked around at first, but when she had both ankles in her hands he couldn’t do much. He was weakened by the head scissor his mom applied and even his legs weren’t able to resist Sara’s arms. It was as if her arms were stronger than his legs, she could easily keep them under control. He had to feel helplessly how she tied up his legs while he was getting dizzier with every minute. “Never call your mother ‘bitch’ again,” she hissed with a threatening but hot voice.
Then she released his head, turned to him and pinned his arms down. He took a deep breath and started to fight again but couldn’t raise her hands at all. “My little baby has a tantrum?” Sara mocked him. “Shall mommy give you her boobies to suck and put you to sleep?” She leaned forward and pressed her big firm breasts into his face denying him his right to breathe completely. He squealed into her breasts as if he was in terrible pain, his lungs burned, his head was shaking. Sara’s boobs slipped out of her tight dress and she pressed them even better onto his mouth, cheeks and nose. He didn’t want to die accidentally by his own mother’s tits! What an embarrassing death this would be. But his mother just put him to sleep at her breast, as she had done when he was a little baby.

She quickly got up and reached for the second rope but Jordan woke up again. Before he could move away, Sara had turned towards him. The fingers of her right hand slipped around his throat squeezing tightly while her other hand tried to shut his mouth and nose. He was determined and had also grabbed her neck with both hands. He was sure she would give up first as he thought that his grip was stronger. She couldn’t really shut both his mouth and nose all too well and felt her air and blood supply being reduced already. Then her fingers closed his nostrils tightly and she lowered her lips over her sons, kissing them, shutting them with her own big, fleshy and red painted lips. With her tongue she reached for his one and bit it, as she had done before, holding it tightly with her sharp teeth. He made some gurgling noises again and wasn’t able to breath anymore. Sara’s deadly kiss had shut his mouth for good. His trembling eyes looked into hers in horror. Her focused eyes looked into his in a dark, sexy and superior way. She was winning, Jordan’s arms got weaker and fell to the sides as she suffocated him and proved to be the stronger and more enduring one in a direct fight.

In his despair he remembered his survival trick though and played dead, fainted. It was so embarrassing for him to having to play the dead little animal, as if his mother was a huge, dangerous predator that was way superior, which was actually the case. When she turned away he grabbed her hair again and even locked her arm on her back. He made her free him from his bondages once again. But when he quickly tried to tie her arms on her back, her one hand slipped into his trousers and her fingers closed around his balls... She pressed with all of her strength and Jordan let out a scream that turned into a squealing and weeping very quickly. The immeasurable pain cut off his breath and made him fall to his knees. “Please, mom…! No…! Help…!” He was out of his mind. It was as if she had liquidated his manhood, he felt like being completely in her hand. And he was afraid he could die from the pain shock his brain had to endure. Sara knew she had caused him new levels of pain he had never experienced and wanted to watch him suffer and comprehend this new feeling of his male ego being crushed by a female hand. She let him fall down and sat back on the bed, smiling and witnessing his suffering and trembling for many minutes. He was on the floor in fetal position looking at her legs now and then. In his eyes were pure pain, fear and humiliation, while she smiled superior, giggled in a girly way and crossed her long, sexy legs. “Had enough?” She dangled her heel.

But the biggest amount of pain ceased eventually and with superhuman effort Jordan stood up again to face her. “Wow, that’s my strong little son!” Sara said with a degrading tone. He tried to fight the pain and fear and think only of his freedom. He had to win. He was the man. He would be ashamed for the rest of his life, if his mother would have beaten him. Stumbling forward he gathered his upper body strength and began striking Sara’s face with punches. She evaded the first one, the second one hit her with medium force and she yelled, made a step backwards. Responding quickly she kicked her son with her heel into his stomach twice. He bent over and managed to make some steps back. Her kicks were terribly strong as she continued kicking him to the sides, he almost fell down and winced. Finally, after he had defended some of her side kicks, she gave him a hard kick straight to his manhood that made him double over and fall to the floor, breathing fast and squealing like a child.
After a while he slowly got back up with wrath, because he started to feel weaker than her, even in a manly fist and kick boxing fight. His hands were lower now to defend his midsection and his crotch from her savage kicks. Sara recognized that and in a split of a second tried something she had never done. She knew she had to be quick, precise and strong. She leaned back a bit and her right leg swung high up. Jordan felt her hard foot with the heavy heel crushing his head from the side sending him down again immediately. The pain was excruciating, he lay motionlessly, seeing stars, almost fainting. Sara was laughing her ass off. “Well, my legs are stronger than your whole body, that’s for sure,” she giggled.

After couple of minutes Jordan was back up, although unstable on his feet but attacking again. He could land some punches at Sara’s shoulders and the side of her head which made her sigh and stumble backwards. Jordan thought he was gaining advantage but she hadn’t tried to punch back, not knowing exactly how and not trusting her strength and dexterity enough. She watched how her son was doing it, how he tried to get through her rather unskilled, but tough defense, and decided to try some fist fight herself. She couldn’t really do much with her legs because he had come too close and was curious if she could take him with her female fists. Sara knew it would take her arm’s entire strength and speed to strike at least somehow effectively, and because Jordan didn’t think about having to defend himself, she surprised him with two swift punches flying between his slower ones, a strike to his eye and a quasi-uppercut. Jordan immediately made a step back… and collapsed. He hadn’t seen that coming. His head was ringing and stinging and she smiled over him. “Where is the strong man now?” She giggled. “Does it take two blows from his mother to bring him down? How cute!”

He immediately stood up again, his pride hurt much more than his body now. “How tough you are! Look, baby, see our arms, compare them.” Sara held her right arm in front of him. Indeed it was a bit more toned and thicker than his, although still very womanly and creamy from outside. “My arms are stronger than yours. Look, yours are so thin! Didn’t your mommy feed you enough? Hahah.. But you work out, don’t you, to prepare for your escape? Seems that my aerobic and women’s fitness exercises have made me outperform you, have made me stronger than you.” Humiliated Jordan grabbed her hands to show her his strength but she forced him back after a while and even threw him to the ground! “Just accept it, baby.” She said sensually as he slowly got up again.
The rest of his blows that he tried on her, Sara could evade or fend off with her arms, although they hurt her quite a bit. She was fast, duck often and delivered many weaker punches to his face, because she still had less experience, but standing taller than him in her heels gave her an advantage. Her girly, untrained punches made him weaker though as time went by, his defense got worse and she started to hit harder again. It was, as if she was gaining strength and self-confidence while he lost more and more. Soon he was basically ducking as her fists hailed onto him mercilessly. Her lips were grinning widely, she giggled and the terrible feeling of being finally defeated and humiliated by his mother in a fistfight ran through Jordan’s mind.
She hurt him so much, her fists made his whole face burn and bleed, he was seeing stars. Then she gave him the final brutal punch to the side of his head that sent him down limp.
He was shaking and gurgling, spitting blood at her feet. She put her heel on his decimated face and asked: “Had enough, my little boy?” Under her heel now he felt degraded by her as he had never felt before. He saw her pulling back her foot slowly... It was the most beautiful sight of his life, her strong, delicate foot in those black nylons, in those heels, was perfect and superior. This pretty foot suddenly crushed with all the force of Sara’s leg into his face. She pulled it back couple of times and kicked his face and head as he was on the floor with basically all of her strength. He couldn’t even scream from so much pain, he thought his skull and jaw were going to break. He feared for his life. She even applied more strength and started kicking and stomping on his face with the sole of her heel while moaning in satisfaction of having won. Then she stepped on his head so brutally that he thought his skull would pop, she even put her shoe forcefully into his mouth, making him gag. She started kicking the rest of his body that was on the floor trembling until he was crying.
After a while she grabbed his hand, lifted him up on his shaking knees and held him there, looking into his eyes. “Look here, baby, look at me.” Sara held his hands high up and suddenly kneed him straight between his legs... She didn’t let him fall down and just started kicking him in the balls and as he sank down, every time she raised him up again giggling like a girl. He screamed and cried like a small child that couldn’t go anywhere. She let him fall down eventually and he crawled away like a beaten dog to the corner of the room to get away from her, wincing in pain.

With a wide smile she watched him searching for the exit door. She stepped near him. Jordan hadn’t a clear vision anymore. Sara spread her legs and he crawled between them, looking for a way out. Then she simply closed them and he was trapped, his head was between her calves and heels. She tightened her hold and he couldn’t move any further. He choked and his hands made feeble attempts to free himself. He even got up a bit but only so that his neck would be in a tighter hold between her strong thighs. “Aww.. wanting to escape from your mom? Wanting to run away, are you afraid of your own mommy? Come here baby.” She kneeled down next to him, keeping his head between her soft calves.
She took the ropes a final time and bound his feet and his hands together. As he felt that, he made his last attempt to fight back. His whole body was shaking and his arms and legs flailed about, until Sara had gotten and immobilized them for good. His arm had given an unexpected last fight. Before she could tie the knot tightly, Jordan’s right arm had escaped again, hitting her chest and grabbing her wrist, but not doing much more. “Let me squeeze you one more time,” Sara said, “I have to squeeze the last drop of manhood and power out of you.” She grabbed his torso, lifted it a bit and took her son between her legs, his midsection between her thighs. She looked him in the weak eyes and started squeezing him. He released her wrist and looked helplessly into her eyes. She saw how much pain, fear and humiliation were in his mind, how much his eyes begged her to stop, to finish him once and for all, to free him from the pain she was causing him so effortlessly. Without breaking eye contact she tied his arms tightly together, gave him some minutes of pure torment between her squeezing legs and left him there almost dead.

Sara saw him crawling to her feet trying to kiss them and to beg her not to torture him further. She didn’t like that he was still able to move. After she had let him lick her dirty soles, she went to her drawer and pulled out a hand full of stockings and pantyhose. Then she kneed down and started to wrap them around his body. She bound his feet and hands close together so he wasn’t even able to crawl anymore. His mouth was filled with some used panties and thongs of her and gagged with more nylons. His vision got black as she blindfolded him, completely covering up his head with her pantyhose. Around his neck he felt a tight stocking being tied, reducing his blood and air supply quite a bit. But after that he felt something even more strange and horrifying... Sara had pulled out some of her leggings and together with her tights she engulfed him entirely with her silky leg wear, she wrapped them many times around his whole body. She also picked a nylon sock and tied it around her son’s manhood to cause him permanent pain and humbling of his male ego. He panicked but couldn’t move whatsoever, just muffled something as he felt the soft fabric covering his whole body as if he was being eaten by a snake, that had crushed his body before that. His mother had mummified him. Jordan’s concealed body made strange waving movements in pure horror, as it felt being buried alive like a disobedient slave in ancient Egypt. He cried silently. “How does that feel? I’ve got you now.” She whispered in his covered ear. “Mommy…” He muffled. “Yeah, come to mommy, baby… Mommy has got you. Mommy is stronger than you.” Like a spider she had captured and cocooned his body in her nylon web and dragged him to her shoe closet.

Jordan had never imagined before that a pandemic would bring so drastic changes to his life, that he would find himself in such a place. He never dreamed that it could be possible to lose all of his freedom. How easy it had been for society, for government to take all liberties away just like that. How fast women could change into beasts of pure lust and domination. But he thought, this wasn’t because of their raw, primitive nature, on the contrary. It seemed now to him that women were the intellectually and physically superior, they were the truly free human beings and it was part of their libertinage to play with men and dominate them for their pleasure. If men wanted freedom they had to keep up and struggle, or they would be women’s playthings forever. But men seemed to be in all aspects the weaker sex. Jordan felt his self-confidence fading away. He panicked while having such thoughts. Was this really the girls' nature unleashed? The true nature of women’s empathy and protective altruism was control, covert selfishness. It had been so easy for women to just take power and make men their inferiors, their objects. It was so damn humiliating, how ridiculously easy it had been for women to beat und subdue men!

Sara took one of her high heels among dozens and put it over Jordan’s mouth and nose which she had uncovered and tied it to his head with some more stockings. Thus he had to smell and breathe her shoe and foot scent the entire time from now on. She placed his immobilized body into her closet right next to all of her sexy shoes and dresses. “I don’t know if I’ll ever let you out my nylons and my closet again, ever…” She whispered as she stroked his mummified head. Her motherly voice sent shivers down his spine.
But it didn’t feel only threatening and humiliating, it was as if he had finally come to peace with himself in those comforting, silky nylons, it was as if his mother was permanently embracing him, making him feel safe and warm. Sara’s hand stroked his enveloped body smoothly. She petted his head first, then his back and finally reached his hurt manhood and stroked his spot very gently. She even began rubbing her leg on it while hugging him. Jordan started breathing heavily. “Mommy had to hurt her little man a lot today.” She said. Her soft thigh still caused him some pain but it felt good at the same time. When she stood up, she stepped one last time with her hard heel onto his crotch and whispered: “I want you to think all the time about how I beat you up today and how it made you feel. Don’t think about anything else... The only image that should be in your brain shall be me overpowering, hurting and humiliating you. Then you will thank me. Thank me for punishing and protecting you.” The mummified boy nodded weakly.

He heard the door of his new prison close and the threatening sound of his mom’s high heels stepping away. He still smelled her foot though, her intoxicating perfume, and felt her soft nylons engulfing him completely. It was, as if femininity had captured, engulfed and swallowed him as a whole, as if he had returned into the warm, dark body of his own mother.

Last edited by Young Amazon; 12-Jun-21 at 14:38.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-21, 13:26
Points: 2,168, Level: 19 Points: 2,168, Level: 19 Points: 2,168, Level: 19
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

The way you describe the fight between the two is great. Sara is superior, but a fight breaks out with an up and down. Jordan keeps hoping to get the upper hand, which turns out to be a fallacy. Nevertheless, he tries to avert defeat. Small successes give rise to new hopes for him. Ultimately, he is defeated and completely subjugated, must admit his inferiority.
Young Amazon, you really understand how to put into words a man's humiliation and articulate a female-led reality. It's great and I like it a lot.
Thanks for your thoughts and stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thomas62 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-21, 23:54
Last Achievements

Part 6. Thieves in the female occupied city at night
(Mitch barely escapes his own daughters.)

The night was dark and fortunately there weren’t many city lights, as Richard was running down the empty streets, after he had escaped his wife and daughter who wanted to keep him locked up at home by force. It felt emasculating that the two girls had overwhelmed his grown son and had almost gotten him too. Richard was ashamed of himself for being so afraid of his wife and daughter, that he was running and shaking for minutes after having escaped their strong, girly arms and legs.

He paused to catch his breath while holding his limbs that were still sore from the fight against the females of his family. He slowed down and stayed in the shadows so that he wouldn’t attract any attention. Then he put on the wig he carried in his trousers as he saw some women walking in the distance. He gathered his thoughts and felt awful, womanized, having to hide from women and become a woman himself in order to survive.

He had planned to go get Mitch and find a secret man’s gathering at the other side of the city to get shelter and prepare the next steps. Then they would try to free Jordan too. It took him a couple of hours to walk carefully to his friend’s house, hiding now and then in bushes, behind benches or in darkened gardens. Then he witnessed something really scary.

Here and there small troops of police forces were patrolling the bigger streets. It was almost like being under a military government, although there weren’t a lot of weapons or armored vehicles. But it was obvious that a kind of martial law had been enforced. Hiding behind a big trash can he saw a police troop marching by very closely to him - and his jaw dropped wide open. They all were girls, young women, in short police skirts, showing their trained legs in heeled boots and their toned, tender arms, still looking cute and pretty under their caps or helmets. They carried nothing but handcuffs, sometimes a casual black club for a weapon. Very few had guns at their belts. This was more like a costume cat walk in his male-macho eyes, their beautiful long hair fell on their shoulders and backs or was tied to a sexy pony tail.

But the moment he saw two men having been arrested and being dragged and carried by some of those hot strong girls, he got deeply scared. The poor men were blindfolded, gagged and had open wounds on their heads and bodies. Richard wasn’t even sure, if he would have the slightest chance to fight one of those girls, let alone to escape all of them, if they saw him. So even some random girl could shout and call those police forces, if she would recognize him. This was very dangerous. He had to avoid big streets where this female police could be patrolling.

The atmosphere was terrifying, alarms were singing frightfully in the distance, sometimes he saw police lights blinking and reflecting from walls and windows of dark, high buildings he walked by. A couple of times he heard cries, dominantly shouting female voices and screaming male voices in pure agony.

When the moon disappeared behind heavy clouds, Richard came out of his shelter and continued his journey through the dark. Finally he was just some blocks away from Mitch’s house and gained back some hope. Mitch had assured him that he would be able to sneak out his home at that time. It was good that it was located far away from the center and bigger streets or squares. As he walked and increased his pace he didn’t see or hear a soul outside. Until suddenly there was something, some light, silent steps behind him.

Before he could react somebody had pulled his female wig off his head. – “Look what a little bitch we have here!” A soft girly voice made him freeze. He turned and saw the oldest daughter of Mitch and Jenna, the 17-year-old Wendy. “Hi Richy! Nice to see you... I don’t think you are allowed to be here though.” - “Get away from me, that’s none of your business.” Richard said anxiously. Wendy was two inches smaller than him, had long brown hair and a slender body, here long legs were in tight jeans that showed she was quite a bit athletic.

She didn’t make an attempt to attack him, but stepped back and got her phone to call for help probably or to alarm the authorities. Richard immediately rushed forward and grabbed it. “I’ll kick your ass, if you betray me,” Richard hissed but before he could make another move, Wendy’s knee had gone up and hit his stomach and the second time his crotch. He bent over and felt her hand striking his neck which knocked him down. “It is me that is beating you up, as it seems, Richy.” She put his head between her legs, squeezed and said: “Just give me the phone or do you want me to break your neck by accident?” But he threw her cellphone into some bushes, grabbed her ankles and managed to throw her down. She continued holding his neck between her calves and took one of his hands. He struggled to breathe and couldn’t get out of her hold, when she robbed to the direction where her phone was, dragging him with her. “Wow, a grown man can be so weak,” she giggled.

But Wendy sensed that his head was getting out of her legs, got impatient and threw herself all over him, pinned him down and started strangulating him with her long sexy fingers. Richard struggled, coughed and squealed but threw her finally off of him. She was quite light being still that young. He got up, took her phone and threw it further away into the dark green of a small park. He felt her strong kicks but before she could take him down again he started running away and got lost around the next corner. How pathetic, he thought, being kicked by a teenage girl and running away again. She didn’t follow him though but quickly went for her device.

Richard eventually got to Mitch’s house and observed the entrance from the other side of the road being hidden in the undergrowth. He saw Wendy entering and heard some loud voices.

Mitch was alone with his two little daughters until Wendy came in. They were 15 and 16 years old. Helen, the younger one, was blond and Eleanor was light brown haired, both were tall for their age but still physically smaller than Mitch, although sporty and beautiful, wearing their short night dresses.

Jenna had gone out, hoping that Mitch wouldn’t find the key to escape. But in his risen anger over time he had decided to attack and force his little daughters to just give it to him and let him out. Wendy was going to meet a friend but after she had encountered Richard, she went straight back home to inform the other girls and get help.

Before she had gotten home though, Mitch had grabbed Helen and started slapping her face while holding her down to the couch in the living room. As she screamed, Eleanor came to help her and put her father in a sleeper hold pulling him back. Her arms immediately reduced his blood circulation and he let go of his younger daughter.

They fell onto the carpet and Eleanor wrapped her legs around his midsection from behind and squeezed with all her strength. Mitch had removed her arms from his neck but screamed as her thigh’s pressure kicked in. In the meantime Helen had jumped over her father, punching his face with her small fists which still hurt a lot, and then together with her sister they started strangling his neck with their bare hands.

They had him - the two young daughters had subdued their father and he was even fighting for his life now. For some seconds everybody had this thought. Wasn’t he a worthless human being, just annoying and now even threatening them? “We could kill you, daddy,” Eleanor yelled, “you are such a useless piece of shit around here, and now you dare to attack us?” Helen added: “How does it feel to be strangulated by your own teenage daughters?” She also wrapped her legs around him and as they both squeezed he became purple and almost fainted.

But then they got afraid and empathic and didn’t want to really kill their father. As their pressure ceased Mitch could free himself, moved rapidly to the side and took Eleanor into a headlock while pulling her hair. “Get me the keys now, brats!” he shouted. As Helen wanted to approach them again he gave her a hard kick that threw her down.

Right at that moment Wendy entered the house and came for help. She ran towards them, kicked Mitch’s legs away and as he went down, both girls grabbed his hands and pulled his fingers painfully back until he released Eleanor.

Then it was easy for the three girls. They never had fought their own father but had taken self-defense and a few other fighting classes in the past. Wendy locked his arm behind his back, Eleanor held his other arm and Helen helped forcing him to the ground. Then Eleanor put his head between her thighs while Helen was hurting his legs by pulling them in the wrong direction, as Wendy sat on his back holding his locked arm tightly. Mitch squealed and cried for help until his older daughter shut his mouth with her hand. Then he just begged silently… - “We will carry you upstairs to your room and lock you in until Mom returns. Don’t dare to resist, daddy,” Wendy said. He nodded and the three girls managed to lift him up like a child while still keeping him in a painful armlock. - Finally his daughters had degraded him physically too, after they had done it socially and intellectually in the past.

They carried their helpless father to his room, threw him down and as he slowly tried to get up, they put their pretty feet on him and pushed him back to the ground. “Stay down! Where you belong. Do you understand?” Helen said with her pretty feminine voice. Eleanor’s foot forced his face into the carpet. Wendy kicked his butt and as she got his manhood too, he squealed like a pig. Then they got out and locked the door behind him.

All this time Richard waited outside not knowing what was happening and why Mitch wasn’t showing up, although he could imagine. He sneaked behind the house and saw light in Mitch’s room. Carefully he climbed over the fence and got right under his window. He threw a small rock against the glass, the light went out and Mitch’s head appeared. He made Richard a signal to wait, then threw a rope, which he had fastened at a radiator, down to him and started climbing out of the window. When he got to the ground he hugged his friend and threw the rope back into his room.

“My daughters just humiliated me,” Mitch said weakly. “I know,” Richard replied. Then they both disappeared like shadows among the dark buildings of the city. They had become thieves in their own home town, grown man that had to stay under cover because they feared women.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-21, 09:32
Last Achievements

The thought of killing is too extreme for me, but otherwise I think it's great that the younger daughters can overwhelm their father too.
Old 13-Jun-21, 11:37
Last Achievements

Part 7. Ruins of manhood and adventures in the wild

At the edge of the city, the infamous and abandoned outskirts, where old and gigantic industrial buildings, wrecked warehouses, garbage landfills and waste disposal sites were left to rot and once had been blossoming factories and mines that deployed thousands of now unemployed men, there was the place the men that were officially deprived of their freedom by the women of their country gathered secretly.
It was a place that symbolized the destroyed masculinity which even in its demise had a sublime, brutal and mighty appearance. The dark age of ruin, times of debasement, of eternal hate and apocalypse were finally here. Among filth, cutting shards, crap and bloody hypodermic needles that had become the last resort and life’s meaning of the most desperate men, who fled a world, where women had socially and biologically outclassed them and had made them feel like useless garbage themselves, in deep garages and warehouses that were hidden from the dusty, pale sunlight, the strong and decisive ones came together. They trained their bodies and minds in secret combat exercises to plan a future takeover and restoration of the patriarchal system – or to emphatically convince the women in power, to give them decent jobs and at least some of their freedom and dignity back…

The new, female led society, where women either were the unquestioned leaders of a relationship or they just dumped their men after having fun with them, taking what they needed, had created jobless, depressed men, that often became homeless, drug addicts and criminals who sought shelter and a home beneath the surface of the new world, under the polished, young skin of the city, that had a beautiful feminine look nowadays. They were like a lurking disease that would strike out of nowhere.
Many courageous men had fled their forced lockdown the women had put them into due to the new, mutated man-killing virus, and had reached this wicked place finally, after having nowhere else to go and hide. At home they had become mostly jobless servants of the females of their family or their town, that hadn’t any rights whatsoever and that were ridiculed and humiliated all day long by the now successful girls.

Some of those men couldn’t handle this humiliation and their thought of having no future as a gender, so they committed suicide. They either went to a dark and miserable place like the outskirts to end their lives quietly in many different ways, either by drug overdose or in a more cruel way, or they just did it at home. Many women who lost a male family member or their boyfriend like that, always say, that it had been after a fight, where they had humiliated and embarrassed their man physically and verbally to a very low point. Of course they were a bit sorry for his death afterwards, but didn't regret their actions nor the degrading words theiy had said to him, because they felt it was the right thing to do. He was the one who couldn't handle the truth. They had made it clear that men were far inferior to women and would have no future, no freedom, other than of a low class citizen. After that, the man would have cried alone in his room, cursing the female gender but even more the male one, cursing his manhood and himself and screaming things like: “I’m worthless, men are worthless, men are just weak extensions of the females. Why did you give birth to me? Take me back into your warm pussy! Death is a vagina!”

Other men just disappeared one day and fled their female ruled homes. Those who couldn’t escape and were captured and beaten by their women had to face severe punishment and were often kept tied up or somehow physically restrained forever. But those brave men who were able to beat or outsmart their women, ended up - after licking their wounds like wincing dogs - at this forsaken industrial complex living as thugs.

Some fierce men were self-sufficient, had even returned to a hunter-gatherer life and went to the big forest and the dark green hills beyond the northern borders of the city. They hunted deer, chopped wood and made fire, went fishing and swimming in the cold, wild river. This made them fit and strong. It was, as if modern women that had dared them, that had kicked them out of society, that had delivered them to the bottom of the human food chain, had given them back their true manly nature. The reaction to being mentally emasculated led back to a primitive, raw masculinity, to a new feeling of brotherhood. Men became conscious of what they really were and what society was already subverting and corroding in them for decades. It had been the logical consequence of it that women had just replaced and superseded them in the end, but the degeneration of masculinity had begun much earlier.
This new born feeling of brave manliness was very raw at first. It matched the image of the toxic, wild and dumb masculinity for which women were accusing them in the first place, as if men had just become but this very projection of modern women. – Only Richard had such thoughts while sitting brotherly at a fire with others of the exiled, adventurous men that were bragging about their new found tough virility. Hadn’t they merely become those women’s stereotype of the childish, insecure modern man, who just played the strong guy? They weren’t really that free, merely the childish crybaby heroes, tantrum lumberjacks that played tough, while the women really did all the tough and intellectual jobs creating and managing the new world. But at least, now that they organized themselves here, trained and gathered all the weapons they could find, maybe they could achieve some kind of violent revolution to win back the real world, not just the primitive one.

Other, weaker men just remained at the rotten industrial complex, took drugs, hid beneath the ruins and rubble of the factories, and mugged or ambushed lost female pedestrians, girls that were on their way home from some party or night-out.
The women had created some atmospheric bars and night clubs in empty, neglected buildings not being aware of the outlaws that were staring at them from their hideouts. Those demoralized men who had probably been beaten up and imprisoned by their female family members at their own home, who were now homeless addicts, had to see night after night hundreds of sexy young girls, showing their fit legs, tight butts and tits being in party dresses and high heels, enjoying their life. Most of the poor men were hidden in corners or basements and had to look up at those girls as if they were incredibly arousing, higher beings, stepping all over them.
Some drug addicts didn’t hide, just lay on the shady sidewalk and the girls simply didn’t care, because they seemed harmless to them. They even enjoyed the sight of manhood being at its lowest, having gotten crushed by the feminine society. If they felt annoyed and disgusted they often stepped on them with their high heels, laughed and spat on them. Some even kicked them until they winced, put cigarettes out on their skin or threw trash all over them, if they felt sexually harassed by their stares.
While Richard had joined the forest groups of the men, Mitch had stayed with those in the industrial ruins not having the courage to live in the wilderness. One day he witnessed a friend of him who was lying on the streets next to some gorgeous female legs and heels outside of a nightclub. He couldn’t help it and was touching himself, not being able to handle the awesome female bodies in front of him anymore. He was out of his mind and started licking the heel and the foot of one woman standing in front of him. The reaction of those females was terrible though. Mitch knew his friend was in enormous danger but didn’t dare to come out himself. The girls screamed and the heel this man had licked was pulled back and returned with a swift kick that broke his poor face immediately, his head snapped back and blood splashed to the ground. Then the other girls started kicking him too. In seconds they had made a bloody pulp out of him with their sheer legs and heels. He cried and begged them to stop but one girl put her sole on his face and pressed it into the pavement while the others were shutting him up forever with their kicks. Mitch could hear his loud screams when the girls started kicking his previously aroused manhood until there was literarily nothing left of it. Then they crushed his head onto the street with their feet until spasms started to shake his broken body. When they had left, Mitch saw his motionless face having deep scars and readable imprints of expensive brands from the soles of the female heels. He was angry but also scared for his life.
Another time he witnessed a gang of girls being around a sleeping man who they had randomly found. They stepped around him and one girl spread her legs over his head, lowered her panties and let her waters flow all over his face and hair. She smiled viciously while the other four were laughing with high pitched voices. When the soaking guy woke up, the girls stepped immediately on his body, his groin and head with their heels. “No talking, no moving! Just let it happen. Just let us wet you thoroughly and have our fun with you. If you resist, we will break all of your bones with our heels. Just be our toilet for tonight. Our female fluids are healthy for you.” When the man felt a few kicks and one shoe pressing down his manhood, he mumbled: “Please… no, girls…” Then they relieved themselves on him and called all the other girls that were at the nearby bars, to do the same thing, which they did for the whole night.
After having to enjoy their warm showers for hours they fetched some stinky garbage bags from nearby trashcans, giggled and emptied them all over the soaked man. They had covered him totally. “So, you don’t catch a cold, being that wet outside, baby. Stay inside our trash, it’s were you belong. If you are hungry, just eat something.” Said one hot girl, stepped on a dumped sandwich and pressed it into his face and mouth. “This is what happens, when you don’t obey the lockdown rules and instead stare at girl’s bodies.”
This is how random girls tortured those leftover men that had fled the mandatory lockdown and the female rule. Believing they had finally gotten free, they were just stepped upon und drawn deeper into their misery by women. Some girls treated them so badly that they wished they had stayed home under the female control in the first place. Here in the outskirts men didn’t dare to fight back, not to get the attention of the authorities, so they were basically at the mercy of the young partying girls that could basically do anything they liked with them.

Then the men started organizing themselves, some started mugging girls, they even robbed small sandwich shops to get food, overwhelming the girls when they were outnumbering them, and attacked out of nowhere. Mitch once attended such an assault. They were three guys that had grabbed a lonely walking girl, kidnapped and carried her to the next rotten backyard. After taking her purse, they really wanted to retaliate for all the humiliation the girls had put them through, they wanted to beat and rape her. She was slender but not weak, had great legs in a short skirt wearing a black nylon top, with her long hair falling to her sides. Although Mitch didn’t want to hurt her too much or rape her, just seeking to survive here and steal something while having a small revenge for what he had experienced, he helped holding her down while the other two guys started to perving on her. They were really desperate to fuck, even more than to take revenge. So they didn’t hurt her that much either, just gave her some hard slaps.
But this was a mistake because that way the girl had still all her power left to defend herself. Mitch held her arms at her back while the others started licking and kissing her body, starting from the top, reaching down to her naked legs which they hugged and licked. They were terribly horny and didn’t conceive the danger they were in being so close to her free, strong legs. One guy started humping her thigh and calf. Then he took her foot and pressed her hot heel to his manhood sighing in pleasure. At that moment she kicked him in his balls once and kneed his face while wrapping her other leg around the throat of the other man. He winced and she said: “Let me go or I snap his neck!”
Mitch released her somewhat, but when she let the man fall down he grabbed her again. “You threaten to kill us? Stay here or I break your arm, bitch. You’ll pay for all that you girls did to us!” Mitch was mad now. He pulled the girl to the ground and soon one of the guys was all over her. “Three grown men against one girl… You are so weak and miserable. Alone I would beat you senseless!” she hissed. The first man had lowered his trousers, rubbed himself on her hot body and started kissing her mouth anxiously. He was young and rather inexperienced and before he could penetrate her she had wrapped her legs around his midsection and started squeezing while biting into his lower lip. He let out a scream of panic. She was seemingly hurting him a lot and didn’t let him away, as he was trying after a while. It was, as if she was raping him at that point. When she released her hold as she saw that his mind was fading away, his friend pushed him to the side. “Get away, let me have her. Can’t you handle a young woman?” – “Your little friend wasn’t man enough, as it seems.” The girl laughed in his face. He gave her two brutal slaps and in his arousal didn’t care about the girl’s legs. He thought he could prevent them from hurting him when being on top.
After pulling her panties to the side he actually entered her and started moving his hips lustfully. At first she was shocked and sighed but after some seconds she started laughing while locking at the man pitifully. “Aww is that all you got? Poor little guy, I can barely feel you! When was the last time you got pussy? How many years ago, you little man? Does it feel good inside of me? Be careful that you don’t lose your tiny penis inside my pussy or it doesn’t get eaten by her accidentally!” She seemed to be drunk and was having a lot of fun now.
Right when he was about to cum moaning in pleasure, she put her thighs again around her rapist’s body and squeezed so hard that everyone heard a loud cracking noise when his ribs gave in. He tried to scream but it hurt too much, he had to wince. “Let me go, or I’ll kill you too.” She ordered Mitch coldly as her hand slid into his pants, grabbing his testicles. She pressed painfully and he did what she said, as he feared for his and his friends’ lives again. The girl threw the guy off of her, stood up and started kicking his exposed manhood under his erection with all the strength that was in her leg. This made him orgasm like crazy but as it seemed for the last time of his life. Mitch was still on the ground trying to crawl backwards. “Stop, he had enough, you bitch!” he screamed but she turned around and gave him a hard kick to his head. He fell backwards, but when she heard the first guy getting up again she turned around and Mitch could flee. “Please don’t kill us!” He cried running away, as he heard more male screaming from his friends. With her strong legs the girl continued crushing and breaking those two men who wanted to rape her.
Mitch had stopped to witness it from the distance. The young woman kicked one man’s face and then took his head between her calves, her hot, trained butt moved in a sexy way as she had broken his neck between her feet. The other man who had actually raped her she beat up awfully, she just kicked him relentlessly, destroyed his manhood completely with her heavy heels. Then she finished him by wrapping once again her legs around him, locking them behind his back. She sat on him, looked him in the fading eyes as she squeezed his already damaged chest and her hands shut his mouth and nose. He was leaning towards a wall and looked her straight in the eyes as she was suffocating him in this painful way. Mitch had seen enough and walked away silently.

One day Mitch witnessed something else those girls do, that didn’t seem that bad at first but nevertheless shocked him because it was less brutal, but smarter and more effective. While he and some other guys were sleeping in an abandoned factory lawn close to a new night-club, four girls woke them up standing right above them. Two girls were each over one man, Mitch felt some soft female feet touching and stroking his face and a heeled shoe squeezing his groin gently. “Don’t do anything stupid, or we kick your asses and call the police,” the blond, hot girl said, that stood over Mitch’s face. They were all in their early twenties, stunning chicks, mean bitches. “Lick ‘em!” she hissed. Mitch did what she said, his other friends had to do about the same things, as the girls had planned it already that way. The men were extremely afraid. They felt degraded but wildly aroused at the same time. “Look how needy they are. Come on, put it out, don’t be shy, we won’t hurt you… much,” another pretty brunette said and all the girls broke out in laughter. The men didn’t hesitate too long and lowered their pants. When the girls started to stroke the men’s cocks under their dirty heels, Mitch felt like scum at first, as if they were some dogs that were being fed and getting a treat by merciful women. But then the highly stimulating feeling kicked in and the men were in a sexual trance. The sight of such extremely hot chicks, their young legs and faces and curves, their hot clothes and heels, ready for a nigh-out, their beautiful feet in the men’s faces, this made the men feel subdued and thankful. They just mumbled: “Please… Yes… thank you…” Some swift kicks to their manhood and their faces made them shut up and even more submissive, because they also let them feel the physical power of these girls at that point. When Mitch peeked to his side, to his awe he realized that one of the girls that were pleasing the guy next to him was his daughter Wendy, while the third one was his best friend’s daughter, it was Cindy!
He whispered: “Wendy… what are you doing? My God… Cindy… Don’t you recognize me?” – “Oh daddy… shhhh, don’t talk, it’s okay…” Wendy answered quietly. The girls then changed places and both came over to Mitch, his daughter put her foot gently in his face, making him kiss it while Cindy started giving him a heel job, smiling seductively at him. She waved her hand with her hot long fingers and nails greeting him. “Oh God!” Mitch moaned. “Don’t say God,” Cindy hissed, “say Goddess. Can’t you realize that god is a woman?” Wendy giggled and said: “Yeah… admit that women rule this world finally, you desire us, you are made for us. We are your only meaning of life.”
Cindy was wearing black pantyhose, slipped out of her heels and continued jerking Mitch off with her nyloned feet, which made him literally go nuts. He almost came and started mumbling and begging in an ecstasy of humiliation and arousal. Then suddenly the girls paused for a second and Wendy said: “Come home with us, let us bring you back home to where it’s safe. Come back to your loved ones. Give in. Give up your stupid male ideas. Give up your freedom for us. We will give you pleasure and safety for the rest of your life.”
Mitch had always desired Cindy and stared at her lustfully, often he was hard when looking at her legs or even her hot face, he had touched himself for her often enough and now it was like a dream come true. Cindy did the unexpected and the thing he dreamed the most of. She lowered herself on him, opening her nylons with her nails, her fingers engulfed his throbbing stiffy and let it slid into her. His eyes popped out as he was in heaven – where he finally realized that God is a hot girl... And Cindy fucked him so good, it was outstanding. “Come back to us…” Cindy whispered while dancing on his manhood, looking like Aphrodite, the goddess of love. “Don’t resist, don’t fight it, do what we say from now on…” Then suddenly she got up and changed position with Wendy. Mitch was delivered to the awful reality again and didn’t want to leave this dream, he almost cried about feeling abandoned. Cindy’s feet in nylon touched his face too now. “Just say yes, or you will be left alone forever,” she said softly. “Please, don’t leave… take me into you again.” he mumbled. “Awww… you need my pussy more than anything in the world, don’t you?” she said.
He was desperate and was close to giving in but was still fighting it, when he felt his daughter Wendy’s foot started rubbing his manhood. In the constitution he was it was shocking to him that he didn’t care it was his daughter. She was smoking hot too and he loved her. “Oh girl, what are you doing…” he sighed. “That’s right,” said Cindy, “no God anymore, just girls, the Girl is your God now.” At that moment Wendy had lowered herself on him too, he was inside of her already. The sensation was even stronger than with Cindy, because of the humiliation he felt to be at the hands of his own daughter and because of the strangeness but at the same time the familiar, secure feeling she gave to him. “Come home, daddy, always do as your daughters tell you, we will keep you safe,” she whispered and sighed moving her tight ass on top of him. “I love you, but this is not right…” he couldn’t finish the sentence when Cindy wrapped her strong legs around his neck, squeezing tightly. The lack of oxygen created the strongest orgasm he ever had and he came into Wendy as he had never cum before. “This is how it feels to come home, daddy,” she smiled. He lay in trance as the two girls sat next to him happily, putting on their heels and stroking his face with them and he licked their high heels like a docile baby.
When the girls heard the noise of some people coming close to this hidden spot, they jumped up for a moment and moved to that direction to check out what was happening. Coming to his senses Mitch put on his pants again and got the hell out of there, after he realized how sick all this was. He felt like Odysseus having fled the mythical Sirens or the nymph Calypso that wanted to lure him into his demise while having turned his companions already into voluptuous, subordinate pigs. Indeed he witnessed, how many men followed those girls like docile children without will, after kissing their feet or having been pleasured by them to the point of insanity.

In the forests nearby several groups of men were making camp fires, they barbecued fresh meat of hunted deer, wild boars or rabbits. Some had rifles but most used knives or self-made weapons and traps. Beside the hardships it was a wonderful time for the men, they felt like real hunters again, tough and strong as they cut down trees, make fire to survive, to warm themselves, they washed their bodies and clothes in the freezing rivers and lakes. They were free, self-sufficient and their minds were not focused on women anymore. Women had made the men always feel weak and unfree. Far away from women they felt strong and independent again.
Richard was among them and as they were singing and bragging around a cozy fire about their manhood in the wild, after they had grilled and eaten a rabbit and some berries. He felt really good in times, he had to admit. This was so different than the past business-life or not to mention the lockdown. He wouldn’t have experienced something like that, such a basic, primitive and free life, so he was thankful towards the circumstances and even towards women. But after a second thought all this was silly and even awful too. For some days or weeks it was nice, but it became exhausting and somewhat inefficient. Sometimes they managed to hunt less than necessary and went to sleep quite hungry. They weren’t that successful as they’d like to be. Women were building and running the world now while the guys were dwelling and creeping among ruins of their old industries and in the woods. Women were creating the sophisticated, smarter technology and industry now that had left the bulky, inefficient, masculine one in the dust. But nevertheless, it felt good to live in nature undisturbed for a while, although it was quite miserable. Sometimes they couldn’t even make a decent fire, when they hadn’t found enough dry wood or had lost their lighter. The girls would have laughed, if they’d actually seen them. This embarrassing thought popped up in Richard’s mind and didn’t want to leave it anymore. He fought it by idealizing his group’s manliness, as they chopped trees and killed little, weak animals. In nature, in the wilderness men were still the rulers, women couldn’t compete here. That’s what every one of them thought.

Until one day, when they heard strange noises echoing through the tall trees. They smelled a fire while they were failing to light their own one once again. It had to be a strong fire and somebody was cooking and grilling a big piece of delicious meat. The men were all hungry and annoyed, jealous about that. They decided to go spy and find out whose fire it was, and if they could join the meal or maybe just loot the place and steal the cooked food. Silently they moved towards the delicious, warming smell and it was like coming home.

But what they saw beneath them, when they were hiding on a hillside between bushes, left them with their mouths wide open. There was a beautiful, huge fireplace with dozens of girls and young women having fun, cooking masses of food that made the boys jealous and even hungrier. It was like a small marketplace of a medieval town, there were self-made wooden tables with all kinds of meals, spicy drinks, cooking pots that hang over the ground, the gentle smoke in the air smelled lovely, and a small music band with ancient instruments made it all look magical. The place was ornamented with cozy animal furs from deer or sheepskin which also warmed the places they would sit or lie down. The girls were obviously way more successful in hunting then the guys, wild dead animals lay on the side, ready to be barbecued and a lot of tools and ancient weapons, axes, bows and arrows were placed nearby. The girls were dressed in somewhat medieval, ancient clothes that nevertheless resembled their usual, short, cut jeans and usual tops and made them look wild and foxy. It was startling, how similar modern girls’ short and tight clothes and their open, long hair had been already to the half-naked wildlife style. It was as if all the girls that usually showed most of their skin und curves on the streets had already returned to a savage, amazonian jungle mode while prowling through the big cities like through their hunting ground. Their arms and legs looked toned and healthy as always.
Suddenly a rushing noise grew louder and two girls joined the group riding on horses. The men realized they had couple of beautiful horses already standing nearby at the trees. Some of the stronger women made friendly sword fights while giggling in the meantime. Their strikes seemed to be quite serious and well executed though. Others trained shooting arrows at tree trunks. It was an incredible sight for the men. They felt so insignificant at that moment. It was, as if the females had beaten them even in their last masculine resort. They were better survivors, better hunters as it seemed, better warriors and they even had closer ties with nature! The women had some few male servants that were meekly on the sides, helping them with menial tasks. Further away there was the only strong looking man. He was naked on the ground, his hands tied together behind a tree. Every now and then a girl would walk over to him and use him for her pleasure lowering herself on him, and after having her fun she would pet his head and walk back to the other girls again. This whole sight was devastating and humiliating. The girls had really taken the men’s last fortress with ease, their last male pride. Sweat of anxiety poured down their skin, some felt sick. The sight of the beautiful and extremely hot bodies of those girls, their firm breasts, butts and legs, their free, long hair, their beautiful, young, tempting faces - made some men that had been chaste for a long time involuntarily cream their pants. They moaned silently from humiliation and uncontrolled arousal.
But then the men felt really uncomfortable and insecure at the place they were. Another three girls came out of the grove riding their horses and in their middle they held some kind of a thick fishing net in which as it seemed they had caught a poor, struggling man. They jumped off their saddles and dragged him to the other girls who laughed loudly at the wincing lad. “They are hunting us,” Richard whispered, “we are their real prey. We, the men, the hunters, became the hunted. Look how they trapped him in this big net, like a dumb animal.”

- “Well, look what we got here…,” a female voice said making the men literarily wet their pants. Some of them felt being lifted by their feet and were pushed down the hillside towards the screaming and laughing groups of girls. Female hands wrapped ropes around some of their necks, pulled the slings and brutally dragged the men with them. Others were lifted in the air as net-traps closed around them, capturing them for good.
Finding themselves on the ground of the hill the men were surrounded by female legs in boots or sandal straps that were bound around their calves and sometimes up to their firm thighs. Girls hands grabbed them and started tying them up. The moment Richard and other men tried to get away, the girls were all over them, wrapping their legs simultaneously around the men’s waist. They squeezed them as hard as they could and the victims felt as having been attacked by wild python snakes. Some girls had put their thighs around their necks, tying up the males’ hands and legs in the meantime. When one girl had difficulties to beat a stronger man alone, another one rushed to help her and two or three of these young, amazon-like women were subduing one guy. Thus even the strongest guy hadn’t the slightest chance to get away. The men were outnumbered, outsmarted and overwhelmed by the young women’s strength and agility. In a few minutes they had simply immobilized a dozen of young and fit middle-age men.
As Richard had some experience and had gained some wrestling skills - thanks to his sweet wife and daughter - he was able to fight a girl off for a while, she was slender hadn’t increased her leg’s pressure yet so he almost removed her body scissor, crawled some feet and thought he got lucky, but the girl just moved all the way with him. She was light but when she tightened her legs again, Richard felt a sharp pain to his lower ribs. He wanted to grab and hurt her fingers but another girl showed up who put his head between her thighs and pulled his arm away. He was caught like a prey, winced and moved around, but he couldn’t do anything against those four merciless female legs that had caught him for good. They squeezed him in waves and to the enormous pain came the lack of oxygen, the dizziness that made him stop struggling. Then they tied him up.

Joyfully the girls had placed the bound men in the middle of their circle, started laughing, talking and continued drinking their self-made wine and beer they had brought in barrels and bottles, they danced around the fire and ignored the men altogether. Many of the men were visibly aroused by this sight of hot athletic young women showing off their bodies. Some were half naked showing their breasts, enjoying their freedom. Some did small, sporty fights again. Others kissed and pleased each other in a sweet manner.
What the men shared was their hunger and thirst, they hadn’t eat or drank much for days because - they had to admit to themselves - compared to the girls they were poor survivors. The girls knew they were tormenting them with this sight and the tasty smell of their food. They not only barbecued and skewed delicious wild meet but had also made their own bread and other dishes, a big kettle was hanging over the fire that had an awesome and intoxicating aroma.

Two girls approached the men after a while. “How do you like our female camp? You know, we spied on you and monitored every one of your steps, you little stupid men. At first we were jealous of your manly activities, which were quite foreign to us, but then we thought that we could do that too and even beat you at it! As you see, our camp is much bigger, nicer and superior to yours. But why did you came here and got yourselves captured, you little weaklings?” – No one dared to admit it until one man spoke: “We couldn’t find enough animals to hunt, most of them were too fast for us. Finally we couldn’t even make a decent fire.” – “Awww, you unskilled, inefficient boys,” one sexy, red haired girl said, “you see, we are able to hunt all of that quick deer, even birds. I guess we took all the animals away from you. We outperformed you. Your stupid male guns must have frightened the animals too. How does it feel that girls are the better hunters?” Another dark blonde said: “Are you hungry now? Aww... we will give you the bones and the rest that we would throw away usually!” They laughed. “Do you need water? You wouldn’t survive on your own as it seems, women always have to save you.“ A hot young woman took a bottle of water and walked around throwing a bit at the men’s faces. They did like crazy to catch some. Then other girls threw little pieces of meat at them and they really acted like hungry animals in a cage that tried to catch a small bite before the others. The girls played and tormented them and made them feel degraded like dumb pets. “Or do you prefer this?” A girl that had a hot, trained ass started spitting at them and a dozen other girls did the same. Some men ducked in shame but many even tried to catch their spit, to drink at least something. Some even thanked them with weak voices.
Then a black haired girl that was clothed like a gothic fighter princess took a long rope and started to whip the men randomly with full force, her friend took a thin rod and started flogging them. Cries and screams echoed through the high trees. Some men started bleeding, even from their faces. Then the red haired walked through the lines of the sitting, wincing men and started to give kicks and punches to their heads and faces, some fell and stayed at the ground crying. Then the black haired who looked like an evil queen, she had gorgeous eyes, took a long iron sword, held it into the glowing coals, and when it was shining red, she approached the frightened men that were screaming, while the other girls were gagging them. She came close to a man who looked more afraid than the others, cut through his cloth and pressed the glowing blade onto his breast burning his skin. He screamed in agony and the girl said: “This is how you’ll remember us. Do you know what you have gotten yourselves into? You are outlaws, you have set yourselves outside of the human civilization by escaping us women. No one protects you here anymore. You are at our mercy. We could do whatever we want with you! No one can hear you, no one will find you. We could kill you, don’t you understand? This is your fault. We could torture you now, so you pay for all the sins of mankind, pay for all what men did to women in the past! Medieval witches chose a man and cooked him in their big kettle to sacrifice to Satan, their god of lust! Maenads tore up their male victims with bare hands and teeth in rage, when they hated a man, Bacchantes, the Dionysian female hordes. Amazons killed every man who fell into their hands. If he looked good and healthy, they would first have sex with him and then kill him afterwards! But you will serve us even better, if we keep you alive.” After that the girls gave them water and fed them small pieces of their food, laughing and mocking them like pets.

When the girls had eaten and drunk a lot of alcohol, they approached the men again. One after the other they pulled down the men’s pants and started using and abusing them sexually, and again they started hurting them every now and then in a rather harmless but sadistic manner though. At least this part of the humiliation gave the men some pleasure too. It made them relaxed and calm, which was also what the girls had in mind. After that the men were rather docile. Dozens of girls were riding them simultaneously like cow-girls, the men had to endure all of them. They changed partners all the time until every girl had ridden every man. Those who had cum too often and couldn’t serve them anymore got kicked in their manhood and had to endure several forced orgasm by the feet of the girls.
Being in a state of euphoria and mental numbness Richard recognized a girl that was riding him very gently when she turned to face him. She put his hand in his face while pumping him with her pussy and kissed him erotically with her tongue. It was sweet Helen, the daughter of Jenna and Mitch, she was like a more petite, young but athletic format of Jenna herself. “Helen…” he moaned. But she didn’t say anything. “Shhh…,” her fingers shut his mouth and she continued to ride him very sensually until he came inside of her. Richard was like in a dream.
After a while he thought that he would identify Eleanor who came upon him after her sister but she didn’t show him her face, just rode him having turned to him her beautiful back. “Don’t talk,” she whispered, “we are all one in this orgy.” It could be her voice. It was as if she knew him very well. This was all beyond arousal. In this moment he loved this world, he loved every aspect of females taking absolute control, winning in every way. It was the best for men too. This was the only thing, his weak mind could reckon right now. Women had finally beat men.

After the girls had their fun, they let their manhood recharge for some hours in the organic way and made another game, they basically prepared their desert. They let the men get on all fours like cows and started milking their manhood with their strong but pretty hands. Those who weren’t compliant, they kicked them between their legs from behind like squealing pigs. The girls took small cups or used their hands and collected sperm form all of the men, it was like farming and harvesting, like milking dumb animals that moaned in pleasure. The female giggling sounded all around the place as they made the men cum in a very degrading way. They put the sperm in bottles, some drank it after clinking their glasses, others cooked it in a pan over the fire and made a small meal out of it, with a bit of sugar it became a tasty desert. They did that a couple of times for the next hours. The men felt like having been degraded to living toys and even to lifeless sperm machines at that moment.

But suddenly after all that one energetic young man, with strong upper body muscles who had cut his hands free from the ropes with a knife he had hidden, he grabbed a small ax with his other hand and stood up menacingly. He had carried it with him to chop wood and the girls had forgotten it in the high grass. After the pleasure had faded he had gone mad and didn’t want to be captured and humiliated by girls like that any longer. So he swung his weapon wildly and approached the bunch of females that backed away frightened, letting out a scream.
“You wanna kill us, injure us that brutally? Are you out of your mind?” a slender brown haired girl shouted. The man was taller than most the girls and seemed stronger. Some girls ran back and got their bows saying decisively: “We’ll shoot him!” Some others took their training swords but didn’t dare to attack him, others picked up heavy tree branches to defend themselves. “Show me what you got, ladies! Let us men go, or I can’t promise for anything, the game is over. One arrow flying towards me and I’ll start attacking you blindly. I could kill some bitch now. I’ve gotten into the mood.” He swung his ax like a berserker. The girls weren’t professional warriors of course so they didn’t dare to shoot their bows but they still aimed at him expectantly. “We aren’t in the mood to kill you, we are women, not barbaric, dumb men! But if you’re going to harm us, we will try to hit you with our arrows and overwhelm you anyway. We would kill you, baby, believe us. You have no chance, boy. Don’t be a child, give us your little ax and let us tie you up again, so we get you back to your mommy!” The group of females laughed. “Even if you get me once, I will do a lot of damage, so you better be reasonable.” That moment one girl came forth holding up an iron sword and a wooden shield she had just got from their training equipment. Another three girls with swords approached the aggressive man from the sides. “I won’t fight fair, if you attack me all together and I don’t know how many will get away alive then,” he threatened being suddenly afraid and insecure himself. If they had trained swordfight even a bit, these girls could easily overwhelm him together. “You could injure or kill some of us but we would definitely kill you in the end!” They shouted at him and he feared for his life – and for his pride. He didn’t want to get killed by girls!
“If you think you are so equal and better than men, why don’t you try to beat me in a one-on-one combat?” The most armored girl said: “All right, I will be the first to fight you. Injuries we won’t be able to avoid, I guess, but if you try to kill me, you will be killed by my girls immediately, believe me!” Suddenly Richard recognized that girl behind her shield, who now looked like a female knight, a young amazon of some feminist fairy tales. It was indeed Eleanor, the second daughter of Mitch. The moment he wanted to scream her name a woman shut his mouth with her hand starting to gag him more thoroughly, then she started hurting his arm, so he just had to see everything, not being able to make himself recognizable. Eleanor looked like a beautiful elven princess, she seemed way fitter and more toned than Richard remembered her, although he was still afraid, she could get seriously hurt. He had cum inside of her moments ago and had subtle feelings for her.
The young man with the ax wanted to teach her a lesson, not hurt her a lot, after he saw how hot and delicate she looked in front of him, so he started aiming and hitting her shield and her sword.
“If you beat her, you can go away freely, but your friends will stay here.” A girl said in the background. “Otherwise you will have to beat us all.” – “We will see about that.” The tall boy was concentrating already and sweating. He couldn’t do as much damage as he thought and Eleanor was putting up way more defense than he thought possible. Her shield kept up firmly and only sometimes her arms seemed shaky when they had to put away his heavy blows. He could fend off her sword strikes more easily but she had too much endurance for him.
When his blows became weaker, because he wasn’t a warrior either and not used to fight with a heavy weapon, his ax got stuck in the wooden shield and she pulled it away from him, giving him a fierce kick that threw him to the ground. The girls cheered her on and laughed hysterically. Eleanor looked down at him and smiled mildly, holding her sword over his breast in a victory pose. But he rolled to the side and kicked her feet away. She fell down too and he could grab her shield and pull it off her arm, taking the ax back too, he was now better armed than her. She took her sword in both hands and hesitated at first but fast like a lightning she attacked his unshielded arm and could scratch his wrist with her blade. He screamed in pain not being used to real battle injuries. The wound wasn’t serious but blood started dripping. She had wounded him… a girl had again made the second point in this fight. This along with the pain she had caused him was humiliating enough.
He hit her with the shield, she fell down, but he didn’t want to attack her with the ax. Full of anger he looked around him and took a wooden branch from another girl by force and started hitting Eleanor. Finally she gave in after a couple of strong blows that got her. “Bitches, I’ll show you, who is the man here!” he shouted, “who wants to learn her lesson next? ‘You go to woman? Do not forget the whip!’ as Nietzsche said!” He gave Eleanor a hard kick and took up her sword. “Are those your girly-amazon games? Wake up, they have lied to you. You are not equal, let alone stronger than men!”

At that moment the sound of roaring hooves shuttered the silence and two horses rushed through the evergreen of the enchanting forest approaching the heroic event. Two women were riding their beautiful mares, galloping fast as they sensed the danger their girlfriends were in. Their strong, naked legs, wrapped in straps of light sandals, clinging tightly around the horses’ backs were shining from the distance, as well as their long hair that was waving in the wind. The taller girl had beautiful blond hair, the other brown. When they arrived, the group of girls screamed of happiness and watched in excitement as the blonde female rider was now stepping towards the armed man with a quick pace. She had already gotten from another girl a sword and a shield of her own and came to challenge him.
He was barely one inch taller than her, as she stood before him, although his upper body still seemed to be way bigger. But the blonde girl’s legs were longer and stronger than his, although they looked enormously feminine and hot. He stared at them in awe and fearful arousal. When the young woman was in front of him, his ashamed eyes slowly went up and met hers. Her delightful smile and her pretty, decisive and self-assured eyes made him do a step backwards almost stumbling.
“Ready to fight again, big boy, or did a girl give you enough already?” She looked at his small wound in a belittling way. – The blond warrior girl that now pointed her sword at the tough guy was no other than Cindy. Her father was gagged and bound in the background and started moaning again, as he had recognized her too. And her slender companion had been no one else than Wendy. Richard had never imagined seeing his daughter like that, he almost felt proud of her, she looked like a female fairy tale warrior, so tough and attractive that even as a father he started feeling weak and aroused. Richard couldn’t but watch. He had to admit that his hope of getting free was vanquishing, as he felt that his strong daughter could be able to beat this young stud in a swordfight. The scenery was unreal as a whole, as if through all those events they had returned to an ancient age. Cindy stood there, beautiful and mighty like an ancient Greek goddess, like Athena who was about to defeat Ares, the god of war and masculinity, once again.
They crossed blades and the fight began. The swords clashed together so forcefully that glowing sparks sprayed through the shady forest clearing while night was dawning. The sky was turning from red to blue, the fire rose higher and the shadows of the two fighters grew long and threatening while their cheeks were glowing red, their blades shined brightly. The man stood tall and firm but Cindy’s appearance outshined him by far, her long golden hair, her slim and athletic stature and her more skilled, decisive and graceful moves soon made him look almost insignificant. His moves seemed more impulsive and clumsy.
But at first he had the advantage as it seemed because of his stronger upper body. Cindy caught all his strikes without stumbling, her arms were able to hold up against his strength either by lifting her shield or her sword with shattering power. She was more on the defensive side, but he couldn’t really do much or harm her.
Cindy on the other rarely could strike him offensively or throw him back, but the few times she did, the guy was hit harder than he expected. Once he even stumbled back. “What’s up, strong warrior man? Too tough to win against a girl?” she mocked him. This made him angrier and he made two strong blows that made her sigh and pierced her ribs slightly. She stepped back and touched her small wound.
“You think you can play the strong female now? Do I have to hurt you more, so you understand that women are no match for men? You think modern women are amazons, that they finally found their true nature again? It’s a lie. You will not make it on your own, so let men take the lead again.” His sword came down on her twice with such a decisive force that she fell on her butt which was trained and firm though, so it upheld her easily.
His actions and words suddenly gave her a spark of determination as well. Her sword caught a brutal blow right in front of her chest which would have injured her a lot. This coward hit made her angry. Cindy’s long legs kicked the man in the stomach and threw him far back, he doubled down in pain. Her leg had hurt him way more than all her sword strikes had yet. He felt an overall weakness and exhaustion besides his pain, while Cindy on the opposite felt renewed, more decisive and just warmed up.
She stood up, approached him with fast steps. “As you see, we girls are doing quite well on our own up to a point. But you are right. We won’t make it all alone. You men can help us. Be our followers, our supporters, our assistants, our playthings, our husbands and sperm donors. You are not completely useless for women, you are quite important sometimes, I guess.” She giggled and attacked fiercely.
The guy weakly held his own sword up for defense but it fell out of his hand into the grass, when the girl’s blade struck it. This quaking strike was just way too strong. He never would imagine this being possible, so much power to come out of a girl’s arm. - “I guess my kick hurt you too much before, so pick up your sword again.” She gave him a pity smile. “Show me the use of all your male muscles, I haven’t seen it yet! Maybe they are no match for my female ones.” After a minute he did as she said and attacked again. This time it was a back and forth movement, they seemed to be quite equal for now, which meant, Cindy had improved her position.
She attacked more often and he had to defend himself more often. He got exhausted but she pretty much didn’t. They both felt that. After a while she was the aggressive one and he was basically defending himself. She hit his shield many times and had made him tremble and stumble. Her blows were obviously hurting him and hurting his male ego even more. They both felt that she was stronger than him. His mouth was slightly open, hers was smiling widely.
Once she hit his waist, he fell on his knees but got right up again. Then she kicked his chest and he fell meters back into the bushes, crying out loud. Another time she struck his shield which broke his resistance and he just collapsed in front of her. Cindy's blade came down on him once more, she didn't use much of her strenghth but he couldn't hold against it anymore. She sent his sword to the ground again. But he regained some of his strength and attacked with his shield and then his bare fists. He got her left cheek once and as he was too close for her to swing her weapon, she let it fall and immediately grabbed his throat and compressed it with all the strength she had in her hands and fingers. He turned blue quickly and lost time trying to open her palms, which was impossible. When he started punching her face, it was too late and he hadn’t enough power and blood left in his brain.
As he almost fainted while locking into her wide smile, he tripped her feet. They fell to the ground and he could wind free from her grip the last second before blacking out.
His punches were hard and hurt Cindy’s face. Before he could continue or think of something else she had wrapped her legs around his ribcage and taken his neck into a headlock from the front. Her thighs squeezed his upper body in which lay all of his pride and male power like a girl playing with a doll, with nothing but a toy, almost breaking it in the end. All his male muscle was of no use now she applied her female leg strength engulfing him. Her legs were much stronger than his whole body as it seemed and her arms were too powerful for his poor little neck. His clumsy arms didn’t know whom to fight first, until it was too late and they had no strength anymore. His ribs made cracking noises and when he winced and almost blacked out, she released him and picked up her arms again. After a while he recovered more or less and did the same.
He could get her once actually, his blade crushed into her side, but her leather clothes saved her from getting wounded. She stepped back in pain though. This made the guy gain hope and audacity back and he made some impulsive attacks again. Cindy fended them off, saw a free, unprotected spot and thrusted her blade right into his shoulder. Their eyes met in astonishment, she was slightly smiling but felt a rush of power because she hadn’t expected to win that easily. He looked at her in shock, pain and embarrassment, his mouth stayed wide open as she looked deep into his eyes.

The wound was deep, he bled and fell to his knees, let his weapons down. Cindy towered right in front of him. “A girl defeated you, big boy,” she whispered and pointed her sword at his chest. Some voices behind her screamed: “Finish him! Set the example.” Other female voices shouted: “No, don’t!” The man was holding his wound, his head was lowered, he stared at Cindy’s awesome legs and feet and feared for his life. She then gave him a hard kick to his head and made him fall to his back, stepped on his chest right next to his wound and pressed him down.
“Look at me,” she ordered, “will you be our compliant subordinate form now on? Will you assist and promote women for the rest of your life? Will women’s power and well-being be your only purpose in life?” He sighed but didn’t answer yet. Cindy stepped on his face and then made him lick the soles of her sexy sandals. “Will you…?” She moved back and stepped on his manhood, let her head and her long hair sink to the side, smiling with anticipation. His cries echoed through the forest until he screamed: “Yes! Please…”

After that, Cindy lifted him up in a cradle hold and asked Wendy, to ride him back to the city, to get him to a hospital and inform the authorities. Both girls put him onto Wendy’s horse, then she climbed up too and rode him back, while he was holding her slim waist weakly, sitting behind her as a timid child. He felt like a wounded dog that was taken care of by his kind-hearted mistress.
The pain and humiliation overwhelmed him, as he cried silently into Wendy’s back and her soft hair while she was riding him home. Wendy stroked and kissed his head often and intentionally rubbed her firm, soft butt on his pants to make him feel relief and gratitude. “Just give in… and let go,” she whispered, as they galloped through the starlit night.

The female forest camp with its male prisoners got quiet by that time, the fires burned down and tents were set up for the girls to sleep in. Drunk and happy they went to bed naked among their warm furs and soft sheepskins. They had almost forgotten the tied up men lying outside in the dark cold.
But suddenly the fabric of one tent moved, a girl appeared and silently walked towards the men’s group, grabbed one guy by his hair, she couldn’t see much, and dragged him with her. Both disappeared in her tent. Their shadows began dancing and sighing, softly moaning voices came out. When other girls realized what was going on, they did the same thing and soon the girls’ tents were shared by women and men together. Four girls slept usually in one high standing tent, but tonight they shared them with those strange men they had beaten up before. Most remained tied up but some were allowed looser bondages. The young women were sure they could overpower the males, if they wanted to run away. Every man lay in the warm now, between the legs and arms of three or four girls at once. No one thought about getting away at that point. The girls played rough with them, they choked them, sat on their faces, let them lick them between their legs, enjoyed suffocating and squeezing them with their gorgeous thighs and were riding them until morning, till their manhood hurt and their brains were numb.
Three girls embraced Richard that night in their tent, the fourth was still away. He couldn’t see their faces in the dark. No man knew what exactly the girls had planned to do with them, so Richard was a bit scared too but also excited. He asked: “Where is the fourth girl? Her sleeping place is empty.” – “Our sister will come back tomorrow,” Eleanor answered. “You…? Oh, I…,” he was so happy and aroused to hear her voice that he couldn’t find words. “Shh…,” she put her finger on his mouth. At least those girls knew him and therefore would not hurt him too much, he thought. “Please don’t tell Jenna and Sara, that you got me here.” Eleanor’s naked body touched his one. They had removed his bondages and only his hands were still tied behind his back. She started touching and licking him sensually, the other two girls did the same, giggling. “Aww.. you fear your wife and my mom so much, don’t you?” Eleanor put pressure onto his manhood with her strong knee. “They know everything. You will be punished anyway, Richy, so don’t fight it.”
Six female arms and legs entangled him and started squeezing. He panicked as he couldn’t breathe well anymore. “I’m not your property… Help… let me out!” he mumbled, although he wasn’t sure, if he really wanted that. “You are ours forever,” Helen’s sweet voice and tongue touched his ear as her fingers slid down his pants. “I want to have a choice in my life,” he sighed. “Well, that’s over now,” another well-known female voice whispered close to him, while this girl’s legs started pressing his mid-section, which also had become a very common feeling for him already.
“Who is the third girl then, if it’s not your sister?” – “It’s me, daddy,” the beautiful voice said, and the moment he wanted to jump up and protest, the girls grabbed him tighter, shut his mouth with their hands that covered his whole face, and wrapped their legs all around his body immobilizing him completely. The girls had full control of his arousal too, so he couldn’t do anything but let them have their way with him. “We will make you addicted to us... How does it feel, to be helpless in the hands of three stronger girls, daddy?” Cindy whispered and started squeezing his throat with her long fingers. “And in their arms,” Helen said. “In their legs,” Eleanor added, tightening her body scissor on him as did the others while licking his ears and mouth with their wet tongues. The three girls tortured him the whole night long by squeezing him with their long legs and arms. They didn’t allow him to breathe properly at any moment and had his blood supply to his brain reduced constantly with their girly fingers, holding him down. One after the other lowered herself on him without words, so he couldn’t know, just guess which young woman was riding him and in which of them he had finished – most times. When he was limp and useless the girls gave him one last collective squeeze with their legs and hands and put him to sleep.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-21, 14:39
Last Achievements

Young Amazon, you describe so violently the rebellion of men against the rule of women. Basically everything has been decided, but again and again men rebel and want to assert themselves. The most exciting thing is the fight of a young, great man who appears to be very strong and who competes against the young Eleanor. Even his victory seems possible. But in the course of the fight it becomes clear that the man has no chance. The strength and endurance of Eleanor is overwhelming. There is no escape. Ultimately, it will come down to men assuming their subordinate role. I see you as a young Amazon queen. That would convince me.
Old 14-Jun-21, 03:47
Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,160 Times in 207 Posts

Are we going back to Jordan in the next part? Can’t wait to find out how he’s gotten on since that last brutal chapter focused on him.

And revisiting the earlier parts, the ‘Domina’s pizza’ was a nice touch. The way Jordan was forced to eat it really is the only appropriate way for the men to eat it.....from a female foot .
The Following User Says Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-21, 09:58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh42 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are we going back to Jordan in the next part? Can’t wait to find out how he’s gotten on since that last brutal chapter focused on him.

And revisiting the earlier parts, the ‘Domina’s pizza’ was a nice touch. The way Jordan was forced to eat it really is the only appropriate way for the men to eat it.....from a female foot .
Haha sure.. The next or after that. I still want to bring the fathers back and let the women police destroy their meetings and escapades.

Tags
family wrestling, female domaination, female supremacy, femdom, mixed fight