Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jun-21, 08:44
Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Most One-Sided F/F Matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaCat005 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One of Sheena's last real judo matches, she lost to a lady named Bergstrom. Bergstrom somehow managed to triangle hold Sheena's legs together and then methodically worked Sheena's upper body into a pin (oekakomi?). It took a few minutes and Sheena was pretty much helpless for the whole time.
It's on youtube. I don't think I have ever seen a bodylock on the legs before. She trapped Sheena's legs good that she couldn't get them out. The match was over in like a minute or do.
The Following User Says Thank You to Freeman20 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-21, 02:47
Points: 3,657, Level: 25 Points: 3,657, Level: 25 Points: 3,657, Level: 25
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

It's crazy how complex that leglock Bernholm used is. She didn't just squeeze Sheena's legs together with a triangle, she used the ankle of the extended leg to grapevine one of Sheena's, pretty much immobilizing Sheena from the thighs down. From there it was easy for her to get her head behind Sheena's arm and once she had that it was easy to apply the oesakomi.
Old 15-Jun-21, 06:47
Bevvie97

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaCat005 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's crazy how complex that leglock Bernholm used is. She didn't just squeeze Sheena's legs together with a triangle, she used the ankle of the extended leg to grapevine one of Sheena's, pretty much immobilizing Sheena from the thighs down. From there it was easy for her to get her head behind Sheena's arm and once she had that it was easy to apply the oesakomi.

Yes, it was she, Anna Bernholm, and she can do it any time

On the last photo Anna is working on another Sheena (Sheena Zander).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg judoka Anna Bernholm-1.jpg (105.9 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg judoka Anna Bernholm-2.jpg (76.6 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg judoka Anna Bernholm-3.jpg (69.6 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg judoka Anna Bernholm-4.jpg (142.5 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg judoka Anna Bernholm-5.jpg (162.4 KB, 81 views)

Last edited by Bevvie97; 16-Jun-21 at 05:59.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-22, 03:37
Points: 3,657, Level: 25 Points: 3,657, Level: 25 Points: 3,657, Level: 25
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I'm necroing this thread because I came across a... peculiar match. It was uploaded to one of the tubes, I think it's already gone.

It was Jennifer Thomas vs a female bodybuilder billed as 'Nina'. (sometimes in other matches as 'Nina Muscles')

Who Nina is, I'm not sure. The video was produced by an company called womanvswoman.com. Nina never wrestled for anyone else that I know of, and womanvswoman was only around for a couple years.

However, in the match Nina mostly dominated Jennifer. Jennifer got Nina in holds fairly often, but Nina just laughed off Jennifer's attempts to hurt her, and spent a good portion of the match feeling her up instead of even trying to fight. At the end of the fight, Nina had Jen in a back mount and decided to lick inside her ear. Jen really didn't like that, and as soon as she got loose took off.

According to the website it was legit competitive. It mostly looked competitive, but there was something weird. When Jen would get in control, it was mostly with various kinds of headlocks and chokes. Nina would never act like she was even uncomfortable in them, she'd just laugh, sometimes grope Jen, and after about a minute casually power her way out of them. I wonder if Jen was asked to make Nina look good (and since Jen's also got a background in pro wrestling, she'd be a lot better at making a staged loss look real than most women on the scene would be).

Here's an archive link to the match

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Out of question - since there seems to be no way to buy it legit on the internet anymore, would the rules for mwtube let me upload it there?
The Following User Says Thank You to ThaCat005 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-22, 17:08
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
I'm necroing this thread because I came across a... peculiar match. It was uploaded to one of the tubes, I think it's already gone.

It was Jennifer Thomas vs a female bodybuilder billed as 'Nina'. (sometimes in other matches as 'Nina Muscles')

Who Nina is, I'm not sure. The video was produced by an company called womanvswoman.com. Nina never wrestled for anyone else that I know of, and womanvswoman was only around for a couple years.

However, in the match Nina mostly dominated Jennifer. Jennifer got Nina in holds fairly often, but Nina just laughed off Jennifer's attempts to hurt her, and spent a good portion of the match feeling her up instead of even trying to fight. At the end of the fight, Nina had Jen in a back mount and decided to lick inside her ear. Jen really didn't like that, and as soon as she got loose took off.

According to the website it was legit competitive. It mostly looked competitive, but there was something weird. When Jen would get in control, it was mostly with various kinds of headlocks and chokes. Nina would never act like she was even uncomfortable in them, she'd just laugh, sometimes grope Jen, and after about a minute casually power her way out of them. I wonder if Jen was asked to make Nina look good (and since Jen's also got a background in pro wrestling, she'd be a lot better at making a staged loss look real than most women on the scene would be).

Here's an archive link to the match

Out of question - since there seems to be no way to buy it legit on the internet anymore, would the rules for mwtube let me upload it there?
OK, I only watched the preview, which showed Jennifer in control. Jennifer has warned fans not to judge her by her videos against other women as these are all scripted. Your own description of it does not seem to indicate a genuinely competitive match. The rape threats and groping also seem to indicate just a playful romp, not a really competitive wrestling match.
The Following User Says Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-22, 06:45
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Monroe vs Summer Shameless belongs on this thread:

Both are incredibly skilled, one ultimately comes out way ahead not just in terms of wrestling but overall domination.

Hopefully we can see a rematch in the future.

Last edited by FetishWebDev; 13-Oct-22 at 07:02.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-22, 12:36
Banned
Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32
Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5%

Who wants to see one-sided fvsf matches? Still don't understand the same about mixed, but I guess that's what most people want here, but the small subset of fvsf people I thought want to see competitive matches. Now to see maybe someone they want to see brought down a notch beaten convincingly may be a little different.
Old 13-Oct-22, 19:41
Points: 4,892, Level: 29 Points: 4,892, Level: 29 Points: 4,892, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvsfforever [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who wants to see one-sided fvsf matches? Still don't understand the same about mixed, but I guess that's what most people want here, but the small subset of fvsf people I thought want to see competitive matches. Now to see maybe someone they want to see brought down a notch beaten convincingly may be a little different.
For myself, they're a way to see a woman showing or pretending to show one or more of the following, depending on the nature of the video: physical superiority, superiority of technique, arrogance, sadism, or viciousness. And it's easier for me to suspend disbelief with F/F than it would be if we're talking about an average sized, not highly trained woman against an average man.

Yet because such videos are generally either completely staged or in a safe environment with obvious limits on causing harm, I don't feel a stab of empathy for the loser which would otherwise dampen any enjoyment of the whole thing.

The more authentic the harm/sadism, the more uncomfortable I feel about it. Like, a real street fight between women where the victor keeps attacking the loser is not fun to watch at all...unless of course the loser was the one who started it by bullying the other woman, etc. In that case I can tolerate a little comeuppance.
Old 13-Oct-22, 23:10
Banned
Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32
Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizaboo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For myself, they're a way to see a woman showing or pretending to show one or more of the following, depending on the nature of the video: physical superiority, superiority of technique, arrogance, sadism, or viciousness. And it's easier for me to suspend disbelief with F/F than it would be if we're talking about an average sized, not highly trained woman against an average man.

Yet because such videos are generally either completely staged or in a safe environment with obvious limits on causing harm, I don't feel a stab of empathy for the loser which would otherwise dampen any enjoyment of the whole thing.

The more authentic the harm/sadism, the more uncomfortable I feel about it. Like, a real street fight between women where the victor keeps attacking the loser is not fun to watch at all...unless of course the loser was the one who started it by bullying the other woman, etc. In that case I can tolerate a little comeuppance.
There are a # at FightPulse that are billed and very much one-sided. See a few with Rage.
The Following User Says Thank You to fvsfforever For This Useful Post: