Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Sep-20, 14:12
Points: 16,239, Level: 55 Points: 16,239, Level: 55 Points: 16,239, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,949 Times in 103 Posts
Default In the Night Club

I was high, drunk, and tired, but the night club was raging wildly and I was swept into the excitement. The music was loud and everyone was dancing. A strobe like blinked rapidly, giving the illusion that everything was moving in slow motion. I spun on my feet, swinging my body to the beat of the music, and was surprised to see the girl who I had been dancing with was gone. I scanned the dance floor, but it was packed and I couldn’t see her. Without a thought I stumbled towards the bar to order another round of drinks. But before I reached the counter something caught my attention. Halfway across the club in one of the private sections I saw something impossibly strange. From my distance it was hard to tell, but it looked like a girl was lying sideways on a couch, squeezing a mans head between her legs. As the club raged on I made my way over, mesmerized by what I was seeing.
It was nearly four in the morning, and everyone was out of their minds drunk and high like myself. But as I got closer I saw to the VIP section, my mind hadn’t played a trick on me. There really was a girl squeezing some guys head in-between her legs. Watching this girl do what she was doing sobered me to my bone. It was so mesmerizing. I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. I walked as close as I could, up to the red rope that separated VIP seating and the rest of the club. The girl was on her side, propping herself up on one elbow and casually squeezing her legs tight, trapping some poor man in her hold. He had one hand on her legs, trying to pry it apart, but it was obvious that he was completely helpless. Her legs were strong and unmoving. The back of the mans head was pressed up against her crotch, while his cheeks were squeezed tight against her bare thighs. I could tell he had no chance of escaping from her hold. I looked at the girls face, who was staring nonchalantly around the club. There were a dozen or so private sections, all of which were packed with people except for this one. It was just the girl, squeezing some guy between her legs.
I looked around the club, amazed that I was the only one witnessing this. It seemed crazy that everyone didn’t drop what they were doing and watch. But the club was so dark, and the music so loud that simply no one else had noticed. For what felt like an eternity I watched, unable to fathom what was happening. Then something happened. The guy scrambled, kicking with his legs and twisting his body. The girl squeezed her legs tight and grabbed one of his arms, pinning it behind his back. She did it so effortlessly, easily controlling the man with her legs. With the strobe light still blinking this all happened in slow motion. It had lasted just a moment, and had ended just as quickly. The girl forced the man to be still, then simply continued to hold him with her legs. I could see the mans face, a desperate, wounded animal look in his eyes. I could tell he wasn’t in any real pain, but more of a humiliating one. She wasn’t squeezing him so hard as to choke him, but more just to hold him. I wondered what had happened that led up to this bizarre scenario. Why was she doing this to him?
Then something exciting happened. Two girls entered the private room. My jaw dropped as I took in their beauty. They were both blonde, fair skinned and perfectly shaped. That’s when I noticed how beautiful the other girl was. I was so taken aback by what she was doing that I failed to see how flawless she was. She too had blonde hair, fair skin, and a perfect body. As the girls came into the room they showed no reaction what so ever as to what was happening. It seemed to them that one of their friends squeezing a guys between her legs inside of the club was a perfectly normal thing. One girl sat down onto the couch while the other opened a bottle of champagne. She poured three glasses, handed them out and cheersed one another. They downed the alcohol and refilled them, completely ignoring the man trapped between a pair of strong legs. I watched him and saw that his body was completely stiff. A look of complete despair and humiliation on his face. Then one of the girls took out her phone and attached it to a tripod. She angled it towards the girl with the man between her legs and began filming. The girl who was squeezing posed for the camera, giving a fierce, glaring look. As she did so she squeezed her legs tight, choking the guy mercilessly. I saw her thighs tighten, the muscles in her legs bulging. It was amazing to witness. I couldn’t believe how dominate she was. The guy between her legs was bigger than she was, but completely defeated by her. She had him completely trapped, 100% at her mercy.
Then, to my utmost dismay, the girl who I had been dancing with earlier reappeared. She handed me a shot of whisky, which I downed immediately. Then she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. I wanted to refuse, wanting to keep watching what was happening in the private section, but I couldn’t think of an excuse. So I danced for a song, trying my best to keep glancing in the direction of the private section. But I couldn’t see anything. The mob of people around me blocked my view, and another shot of alcohol appeared which I downed. When the song ended my partner looked away for a moment, and I took my chance to disappear. I quickly scooted to the side and out of view. Then I made my way back towards the private section to continue watching the show.
The scene had barely changed. The girl still had the poor man’s head trapped between her legs, her thighs pressing hard into his face. The only difference was the girl who had been sitting on the couch was now squatting down next to the girl with the camera phone, holding a DSLR camera, snapping photos. I looked into the mans face, and even from this distance I could see the complete humiliation. He was totally helpless, unable to stop what was happening to him. I wondered what the girls would do with the pictures and videos. Perhaps they kept them for personal use, but more likely they would use them for bribery or blackmail. Then I saw the girls legs tighten, her strong thigh muscles pressing tighter into the mans head. He winced in pain, choking for breath. I watched, surprised at how long the girl was squeezing him. It was obvious that the man couldn’t breath, but the girl didn’t let up. I stood straighter, unable to believe what I was witnessing. She was choking him, crushing his head between her legs. Through the flash of the strobe light everything was in slow motion. The girl leaned back onto the couch, squeezing her legs harder and harder. I watched her face, and saw that she had a look of complete orgasmic ecstasy. She had half a smile, half an expression of complete content. And she squeezed harder, her chest rising and falling with each breath. She looked down at the man, keeping her legs locked tight. Then her eyes wondered, scanning the club blindly. I could tell she was excited, ecstatic with pleasure. Then her eyes met mine. Unbelievably we made eye contact. She stared at me, and I saw her legs tighten even harder. She leaned back, let out a soft scream, and then the man went limp. His body slackened, and as it did the girls eyes rolled back into her eyelids. She held her squeezing legs for one last moment, then opened them, letting the man fall softly to the floor. He was out cold.
My jaw was on the floor. I couldn’t believe what I had just seen. How could this be happening. For a second I thought she had killed him, but then I saw him stir slightly before going still again. The girl on the couch sat up, looking like she had just sprinted a mile. She was out of breath, but the look of pleasure on her face was unmistakable. She nodded at her friends, who stopped recording and put away their things. Then they all stood up, grabbed their belongings and left. I stared dumbly as they exited the club. What had just happened? Why? How? I was so confused. But as I looked around the club, all I saw were drunk idiots, dancing on tables and downing alcohol. Everyone had been oblivious to what had just happened.
Old 28-Sep-20, 19:20
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: In the Night Club

Wow, that would have sobered me up and mesmerised me, too.

Are you planning to release more of this story in an ebook, mate?

Thank you so much for sharing this fascinating scene.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-20, 07:13
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I think this will stay as just one scene and I’ll start writing a different, more complete story.
The Following User Says Thank You to ILMW For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-20, 09:37
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Could you write a continuation of the younger sister forces her brother to swim to the shore and then scissors his head on the beach?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-20, 03:14
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Sure
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ILMW For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-20, 22:04
Points: 1,575, Level: 16 Points: 1,575, Level: 16 Points: 1,575, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Your stories are brilliant ��
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-21, 14:22
Points: 2,722, Level: 21 Points: 2,722, Level: 21 Points: 2,722, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Great stories. I'll have to read all of yours.