Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Apr-18, 21:14
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mary is Merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Bit burned out on Lilly after that last really long addition. Regarding Mary I hope I can soon put out another part(which admittedly is a bit of set-up for the real action), but I need to finish something else before I get to writing that so please be patient.
great! will enjoy it i'm sure or any new ones you come up with
The Following User Says Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-18, 21:22
Points: 11,368, Level: 46 Points: 11,368, Level: 46 Points: 11,368, Level: 46
Last Achievements

Tough Tess

A small crowd had formed around the steel structure of the jungle gym and watched in awe how the tanned washboard of her abs clenched and her wide back rippled above her narrow waist, as she pumped up her biceps muscles larger and larger with pull-up after pull-up. Thick tight forearms rippled, while huge upper arms and large hard deltoids corded with strength.
In the late afternoon sun the bare female flesh and deeply tanned skin were glowing like a bronze statue and tightened with a look of roughly that very hardness.
Her white tracksuit, both jacket and pants, was hanging over a different bar from the jungle gym and left her teenage body mostly exposed.
A black training bra strained over a voluptuous chest, but exposed most of her upper-back except for the area that was covered by the thin crossed straps, and a pair of red microfiber hotpants rose up high on her hard glutes, the fabric wedging almost painfully tightly between her muscular buttcheeks to leave nearly all of her long shapely legs exposed. Hard thick calves and outright massive thighs were bulging on the feminine and dominant legs with deep creases running down their sides, forcing out the muscles in relief.
With a last pull-up she let herself drop and landed on the floor beneath on her feet, the muscles in her powerful legs tensed just minimally, as she easily absorbed the impact.
Rolling the strong shoulders, she felt how her back rippled, before she pulled them back and pushed out her chest. Her strong pecs flexed and thrusted out her large firm breasts with such force against the trainer bra even she was almost surprised they did not shred the fabric.
Her mostly male audience on the front groaned on the verge of sullying their pants at the erotic sight of her sweaty bra drawing skintight over the womanly flesh and made her shake her head with a faint pitiful smile.
Of course she was aware that the crowd her work-outs drew in this outfit consisted mostly of those impressed by her hot body and firm ass rather than those admiring her physical prowess and ability. That effect on the opposite gender was only further enhanced by the aristocratic features of a sexy face and the bright blue eyes framed by a blonde bob.
In short she was a damn goddess and she never would have denied it.
She grabbed one of the vertical bars of the jungle gym, low with one hand, then further up with the other, and pushed hard, as she tightened her whole body. Her muscles rippled and hardened, when she raised her feet off the floor and lifted her muscular body parallel to the earth below into a human flag.
Someone from the calisthenics crowd hanging out here most of the time cheered, as she kept the position up for a few dozen of seconds, then for nearly a full minute, before she lowered herself back to the floor and released the bar.
Done with her workout she grabbed the tracksuit pants and began to put them back on much to the disappointment of her crowd of admirers. Still she grabbed the jacket and slung it over her shoulder, as she passed through her fans towards a picnic tables not far off.
The name was Tess Baxter, she was a seventeen-year-old highschool junior and her sculpted rock-hard body more than eleven years in the making.
Strolling over to the nearest table she planted her butt on the top and waited for Daniel to reach her.
"Did you get everything?", she asked him smiling.
"I did.", her boyfriend replied and raised the digital camera in his hands. He had a handsome face, brown straight hair and was wearing glasses, blue jeans and a polo shirt. Unlike Tess his build was rather average, which she knew made him look scrawnier than he was standing next to her powerful physique.
"Show me.", she told him excitedly.
"Still your own biggest fan, I see.", he asked with a smirk, as he sat down next to her.
"Are you jealous?", she asked playfully and tensed one of her powerful arms right in his face, letting the large mound of her pumped biceps swell impressively into a sharp peak easily dwarfing a softball.
The tip of Daniels tongue run subconsciously over his upper lip, as like always he stared at the tight biceps completely mesmerized. He followed a droplet of sweat as it run down the muscles side and through the deep creases with his eyes.
With a soft moan Daniel put down the camera behind them and then gently placed his warm hands on the chiseled flesh of her arm incapable of encompassing the entire bulk of her massive upper arm.
He squeezed lightly at first, but then increased the pressure more and more incapable of budging the rocky hardness of her biceps.
The boy smiled softly, as he felt the pulsing blood vessels beneath her thin skin and leaned forward to place a kiss on it.
"I'm good.", he whispered, when he released her rigid muscle again.
Tess felt how her cheeks blushed and placed one palm on her boyfriends inner thigh stroking his leg and causing the boy to moan again.
Daniel turned towards her face smiling confidently, as he leaned in for a sensual kiss.
They were dating for almost a year now. Some people found that strange that a guy and girl would be dating were the girl was clearly taller and stronger. Truth was the fact that Daniel had never cared was one of the things that had caught her eye. Initially she had went for the big powerful jocks, but none of those relationships had lasted, one half of her dates had called her disgusting after seeing how build she was, more build than them, the other half, usually at least physically attracted to her looks, had not been man enough to handle a relationship after they had realized Tess was not just strong for a girl, but stronger than them. And she had been stronger than all of them, much stronger. Daniel was attractive and smart and could handle the fact that she was stronger; enjoyed even how powerful she was.

"Holy shit, what happened to him.", Daniel suddenly gasped after they released their kiss.
Tess snapped out of her daze and followed his gaze. What had shocked Daniel so much was just all too apparent. "Is that Hank? Shit!"
The boy they were referring to was a tall broad shouldered guy stumbling towards another picnic table. What had shocked them had been his once handsome face, which was swollen and bruised and covered in all shades of purple and blue. Hank attended the same school as them, but Tess could not remember having seen him in a while. Internally she wondered who could have done that to him. She could not think of any students at their school, who could have trashed like that Hank by themselves. The boy was quite strong and tough from what she remembered.
"Maybe, that stupid rumor was right after all.", Daniel muttered, while they watched the other junior sit down with his back towards them.
"What rumor?"
"That some loan shark put him in the hospital."
Tess averted her eyes from Hank and looked at her boyfriend again. "I didn't know Hank needed money."
The teenager shrugged. "I didn't think it was true, either, but look at him. He sure does look like it."
"Maybe, I should ask if I can help.", she wondered.
"You've recently got your hands on a lot of cash I don't know about?", Daniel asked, "Because if you did, you're paying for the movie."
"No, that money from your amazingly well paying student job will have to suffice and I meant with the shark."
"You want to get into a fight with a loan shark or something? Don't be stupid."
"Aw, you're worried about me.", Tess cooed, "But, baby, have you seen these guns. I don't think some little fishy is going to be much of a challenge."
She curled one powerful arm again. The large mound of hard muscle knotted up as large as ever on her powerful upper arm
Daniels mouth was hanging slightly open as he stared at the mass of girl muscle popping right in front of his face, as she interrupted his response with her flex.
"Uh...", he mumbled and Tess laughed, as she dropped her arm.
"I can handle some mean old shark, don't you worry, boyfriend.", she whispered and jumped off the table, while she put on the track jacket and closed it.
"I-I was not worried about a brawl!", Daniel stuttered blushing bright red after her flex had gotten him off track so easily. He could handle her having muscles great, but how easily Tess managed to seduce and control him with a flex was quite embarrassing to the boy, who usually considered himself very rational and controlled.
"I'm just worried the guys guns are more on the literal side than yours.", Daniel added on a more serious note.
She frowned. "I guess..."

And just that moment a loud obnoxious voice reached the two of them. "Yo, Tess, what's up?"
"Ugh.", Tess frowned, when she saw the large blonde jock approach them.
He had to be more than six feet in height and showed off the physique of a bodybuilder barely constrained by a ridiculously tight fitting short-sleeved shirt that appeared to be fighting the balance between cutting of the bloodstream in the boys limbs and bursting apart at the seams. Daniel rolled his eyes.
The boy was Mark Hendricks from another local highschools football team. For a few months now he had set his eyes on Tess. She would not have minded so much, if not for his blatant disregard of Daniel to the point of hitting on her right in his presence. He was probably enough of a douche to believe she would have dropped her boyfriend for the first macho guy that came along and was interested.
Not to mention she very much doubted he would continue his advances, if he knew that she could have crushed him in any physical competition he could have imagined.
"How are you doing, D-Man.", Mark said shaking Daniels hand, "What is it like with a girlfriend that's stronger than you?"
"Almost crushes my ridiculously fragile male ego.", the glasses boy replied calmly, "But knowing she can outmuscle you too, makes it all worth it."
"She can not.", Mark protested laughing loudly.
"Yes she can."
Mark was still laughing, while he flexed two large biceps in a double biceps pose that made his shirt strain even more. "Sorry, bro, but there is not a girl in the world, that can outmuscle these guns."
"I can.", Tess stated nonchalantly and Mark frowned for a moment before a broad grin returned.
"I know you are one hell of tough broad, but I'm a man and unlike the pipsqueak here I'm a big strong man."
She narrowed her eyes in a cold glare. "What did you just call me and my boyfriend?"
The jock laughed again. "Can't you take a joke, girl? But fact is you can be the strongest girl in the world and you still couldn't take a guy my size."
"I bet you fifty bucks, she can beat you in an arm wrestling match.", Daniel told the taller boy with a smirk.
"Seriously?", Mark asked him surprised, "You give me fifty bucks for holding hands with your girlfriend?"
"If you want to phrase it like that." Daniel reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet pulling a couple of dollar bills out of it.
"Okay, then.", Mark said with a grin towards Tess and pulled out his own wallet, "Easiest money I've ever made. And I get to hold hands with the hottest girl in town."
Tess exchanged a glance with Daniel. As their eyes met, he grinned and she smiled. Oh, she would enjoy this.
"You don't mind if I film you, do you, Mark?", Daniel wanted to know, as he got up from the picnic table and picked up the camera.
"Nope.", the large jock replied, as he sat down on one side of the table putting his elbow up on the top.
Tess took position opposite of him in a similar position.
"Sorry, if I take you down a peg now.", Mark told her grinning when he took her hand firmly in his own, "You need to hang out more with guys that are as athletic as you are."
"Gee, easier said than done, do you know any guys like that?", she asked innocently.
"No seriously, I feel like you and Danny here just aren't on the same wavelength, maybe you need a guy that's a bit more... well... of a man."
Tess smiled. "If that offer still stands after the match, I might think about it."
Mark grinned even broader. "Which part of the offer?"
"Less talking more arm wrestling.", Tess said and looked over at Daniel, "Start us off."
"Ready?", her boyfriend asked, just as he pressed the record button, and Tess nodded, while Mark just grinned even broader, "Set..."
"Ready to go down?", Tess whispered towards Mark, who puckered his lips blowing her a kiss in response.
"I'll go easy on you, babe.", the jock told her.
"Go!", Daniel shouted.
Tess thick forearm tensed lightly, as she felt Mark begin to push with a broad grin. It was not hard to keep the jocks musclebound arm in the middle position for her, but at this point that did not seem to worry Mark since he was clearly still going easy on her.
"He said: Go.", she told her grinning opponent calmly, "Shouldn't you start pushing now?"
Marks grin grew a bit more strained, as his thick biceps flexed visibly; the meaty muscle hardening into a large rigid ball straining his short sleeve.
Still Tess had no trouble holding the boy steadily in the middle position.
"That's it now?", she asked smugly and for the first time raised the pressure further instead of just equaling the jocks, "That's all you've got, 'babe'?"
Marks eyes widened in surprise, when he felt his arm get forced back and quickly increased his efforts with a loud grunt to hold them even. His eyes narrowed, while his hand shook just so holding its position in the vertical against Tess.
"Stronger than I thought, girl.", Mark admitted still grinning but quiet strained now, "You're putting up quite the fight, but playtime is over now."
With a deep grunt the football player leaned into the match and made his biceps veins bulge out visibly, while the tendons in his thickly muscled forearm protruded.
That did not mean he was making any headway thought. Quite the opposite in fact. As Tess let her sculpted arm muscles surge, she was watching Marks eyes widen in disbelief. The boy was not grinning anymore now, but quickly grabbed the side of the picnic table with his free arm and grunted louder from the exertion, while her white track suit sleeve was getting drawn tight across her hard muscles.
Muscles straining and quivering, he still could do no more than slow Tess advance to a crawl. And it was not like she was going all out. Not even close to it.
If she had, she clearly could have slammed the jocks arm down from the getgo, when he had not taken her seriously yet, heck she was pretty sure she still could have now that he was going all out, but in her experience guys just did not get it when the match was over, before they knew what was going on. They usually expected some sort of trick or a mistake, so Tess wanted to make completely clear to her struggling opponent what was going on. And that was not a fluke. What was going on was that he was getting crushed by a girl in a test of strength.
She stopped her deliberately slow assault just two to three inches shy of victory and confidently looked up into Marks scrunched up and red face, as the boy pulled with all of the strength of his quivering bloated arm muscles.
"Not bad for a girl, huh?", Tess bragged smugly and squeezed her muscles into a tighter flex than necessary to make sure the white fabric of her sleeve was getting drawn properly into the deep trenches rippling her large shoulder and the separations between the muscle groups of her sinewy arm to show of how absolutely rock-hard they were even through the clothes.
Her biceps balled up nearly as high, as the jocks that looked soft in comparison, while her outright massive forearm amazingly outstripped the somewhat longer one of her opponent in thickness and bulk.
Only once she could tell that Mark had fully realized the proportions of her amazing muscles, she finally wrenched his hand the final few inches to the table top, forcing a pained gasp from the arrogant macho males lips.
Exhausted Mark was panting loudly, when she released his hands.
"Not bad, I almost had to try.", she mocked him, causing the football player to flush bright red.
"Thanks, for the money.", Daniel added nonchalantly, as he ended the recording and took the money they had placed on the table.
Mark did not reply to either of them, so Tess leaned back slightly and smiled at him. "Oh, by the way when do you have time to workout with me?"
"Eh... that...", the jock stuttered and darted to his feet, "I... eh... I'm busy currently... I tell you later, alright?"
"Sure.", Tess replied fully aware he would never do so.
"Great...", Mark muttered, "Eh, see you two around. Tess. Daniel."
Still bright red in the face he was running off a bit too fast to come across as casual.
"You sure know how to do it.", Daniel told her, as he looked after Mark.
"Arm wrestling?", she asked.
"How to make jocks feel inadequate."
"You make me sound so mean.", she complained jokingly, "It's not like I rubbed in how I was arm wrestling him post-work-out. Speaking of which, be a dear and get me something to drink. I feel a bit dehydrated."
"Well, I suppose I can afford it right now.", her boyfriend chuckled as he put away the camera into his bag and shouldered it, "I'll be right back."
As her boyfriend left, Tess could not help, but look over towards Hank again, who was also getting up from the other table at this moment. Looking at his swollen face made her wince slightly. Damn that loan shark or whoever it was had worked him over good.

Tess was watching how the visitors were leaving the area, as the sun was starting to go down. She was waiting already longer for Daniel than it usually took him and pouted a little, while she grew impatient.
With a sigh she got up. She knew there was vending machine close by so it really should not have been much of a problem for her sweet boyfriend to make it quick. Wondering what may have kept him she began to follow the path he would have taken.
The area was actually quite desolate around this hour, she noticed and remembered how some of her female friends at school had once told her how they avoided this area after a certain time. She herself was not worried about whatever danger may have lurked behind some corner or tree around here, she was pretty sure she could have handled herself in any situation.
It was a lot more reckless for her "weak", "defenseless" boyfriend to stay here for so long., she thought more as a joke to herself, but suddenly froze, as the vending machine came in sight.
Daniel was on the floor in front of it struggling, as a larger male figure loomed over him and just yanked the bag with the camera from his hands.
Struggling her boyfriend tried to grab onto the bag again, but the figure kicked him hard into his side and dropped him to the ground.
Tess blood turned into ice water, when she saw it, as cold hatred set fire to her heart.
In a daze Daniel raised his head and saw her from his position on the ground and Tess could see how even in this situation her boyfriends pained expression relaxed somewhat.
The assailant followed Daniels gaze and turned towards her and Tess to her surprise saw the same battered and swollen face, that she had worried about only a couple of minutes ago.
Hank frowned when he saw her approach.
"Stay out of this, Tess.", he said emotionlessly, as he walked away from Daniel and towards her, the bag swinging in his hand, "I had to do it."
She scoffed, as she stepped right into his path and squared her feet. "Is that so, you damn asshole?"
Hank lowered his eyes to the floor in shame, but then glared at her. "Yeah, had to. Now fuck off! And don't you two dare tell anyone about this!"
"Or what?", Tess asked curling her hands into rock-hard fists at her sides.
Hank noticed. "Don't even try it, you crossfit amazon."
Tess cocked her head. "Not going to lie, I strangely don't mind being called that."
"Don't you make me hit a girl, Tess.", Hank growled, "Cause I will."
"Worry about the girl hitting you.", Tess replied calmly.
The boys face darkened yet he laughed. "You have no idea how right you are."
The boy took a step towards her. At 6'1 he stood somewhat taller than her 5'11 and he was broader built than her as well. Tess knew that the boy had been in his share of fights with other guys, so compared to a pure musclehead like Mark she would have considered him a tougher opponent.
Of course that did not mean she was intimidated by him.
"You'll regret what you did to Daniel.", she told Hank, "Nobody treats my boyfriend like that."
"Move it!", Hank demanded impatiently and made a fist with the hand not occupied by the bag.
"You're going nowhere.", she responded stubbornly.
Hanks fist snapped forward at her face and at the same time Tess whipped her own fist forward at a greater speed. Their arms passed one another with their sleeves almost brushing against one another and then it was Tess fist that crunched audibly into the boys face first.
The counter hit Hank completely unexpected. With a gasp of pain he staggered backwards, as the bag slipped from his grasp and fell to the floor. Dazed he shook his head, trying to regain the entirety of his senses. Felt his busted lip, as fresh red blood trickled from his mouth.
"Sorry, bro, but it's not crossfit.", she mocked him and walked after him with her fists raised, "I'm gravitating more towards MMA."
Hank grit his teeth, raised his fists again and threw a jab at her face, but Tess did not hesitate for an instant and swung her fist into a perfectly executed cross-counter, that drove her knuckles into Hanks swollen face. The boy staggered, but grit his teeth and immediately went on the offense again. He did not have his arm halfway extended, when Tess fist smacked him in the face again.
This time she immediately followed her counter with her right arm with a left hook to the boys head, than cracked a hard uppercut into his jaw knocking his head high up. The swift combination of crisp hard power-punches took the feet out from under Hank and dropped him on his butt at her feet.
Groaning he tried to get back up, but lost his balance and dropped back on his ass. Tess glared down at him.
"Give it up, Hank!", she spoke coldly and unzipped her tracksuit top, "I know you think you're tough, but compared to me you're just a soft little boy."
She shrugged the jacket off her hard muscular shoulders and slid it off her arms letting it crumple to the ground next to her.
Hank had seen her sculpted muscles before, there probably was nobody left that knew her and had not, but as he stared up at her from the floor they still did not miss their effect. A small tremor passed through Hanks male body and let Tess smirk confidently, as she raised her arms and curled them into a double biceps flex. The jagged peaks of her biceps swelled up with all their intimidating size and sinewy shape, as the striation lines dug in deeply rippling her muscles. For full effect she exhaled drawing in her stomach in a vacuum and flexed the hard sweep of her lats spreading her back muscles like wings beneath her arms.
Hanks breath rattled, as she loomed over him with her muscles flexing, but to her surprise picked himself up with a grunt and tried to jump to his feet.
"Stay down!", she yelled at him and whipped up her right leg kicking him across the face in a wide clock-wise swing, that send the boy sprawling to his forearms and knees on the ground. Clutching his newly battered face, he winced and grunted in pain.
"Didn't take you for the bullying type Hank.", she said, as she kicked off her shoes and then slid the pants down the hard curves of her leg muscles, "Pretty sure that used to be the types of assholes you were trying to punch out. This here was straight-up mugging."
Hank was crawling away from her, as he struggled up to his feet. Behind him she could see how Daniel slowly pulled himself up at the vending machine.
"You really want to try again?", Tess asked her opponent, spreading her arms and rippling her core at him.
"I'm not scared of you!", Hank spat and Tess smirked.
"You sure about that.", she asked glancing at his trembling knees and fists, "You look scared."
"Not of you!", he roared and rushed at her with a wild swing, that she evaded all too easily.
Turning from her slim chiseled waist, she twisted out of his way and right into a right hook to the boys liver.
A violent cough shook the male, as her strike forced him to bend over, but he fought back the pain and spun into her with a kneeshot to her gut.
Her thick abdominals tightened upon impact, as the larger males kneecap slammed into her stomach, forming a thick unbreakable shield that absorbed the force behind it.
Tess saw Hanks face go slack, as she took his blow without even flinching and nailed him in the chest with a short but hard punch, that send the boy stumbling backwards.
As he did she spun swinging her leg in low kick to against his thigh, then immediately high up knocking his head to the side.
In a flash she rushed in, caught one of his legs by the shin and pulled it up from the ground, while she swiped out his second leg from under him with one foot.
Hank went crashing down on his back with a loud grown and Tess turned, pulling his ankle beneath er armpit and locking it there with her arm, while she bend over and placed her bare foot sideways on the males throat.
Hank choked and then winced, when she forced his captured leg straight overextending the knee joint just barely.
He had both of his hands at her foot or ankle and strained, trying to force it off his neck, but Tess just made her thigh swell and overpowered his feeble attempts to break free all to easily.
"I've heard that story about the loan shark.", she told Hank, while she relieved the pressure on his neck just enough for him to breath shallowly, "But that doesn't mean it's okay for you to go around robbing people. Or beat up my boyfriend!"
Anger flared with the last sentence and she let herself drop still trapping his leg and wrapped her own legs around it, then leaned right back and turned on her side. Hank cried out in agony, when her achilles lock was pulled tight.
Hank struggled hard in her grip, but she had him and let him suffer until his resistance subsided and he just screamed. Only then she released her hold on his legs and swiftly got back up to her feet.
"If you try this shit again, I'm not going to be so gentle.", she told the boy with a glare down at him, while he clutched his leg, and walked past him towards Daniel, who was still leaning against the vending machine.
"Hey, are you alright?", she asked him and gently took him by his shoulders.
"Yeah.", he grunted, "He's got my money though."
"Hank!", she called over to the boy and looked over her shoulder at him, where the boy was up and slowly limping away. He stopped, but did not turn back towards them. "Give him back his money!"
When he did not react Tess turned around towards him. "Hank!"
The boy took a deep breath and sighed, then broke into a sudden sprint. In the run he bent down and picked up Daniels bag with the camera, that was still lying on the ground.
"Oh, come on!", Tess cursed and started running after him.

Her muscular thighs whirled, as her calves flexed and unflexed in the quick play of her legs. Each feathering step of her long powerful legs carried her forward at rapid speeds. Even if she would not have had recently tortured Hanks leg, it would not have taken her long to catch up to the boy, the way things were she slammed into his back before he had made it quite a hundred feet far.
She tackled him low; the force behind her body carrying them both forward into the bushes lining the path and through them. Small branches and twigs scratched across Tess mostly exposed skin, as her strength tore them through the woodwork in an explosion of snapping wood and leaves.
They landed between the trees rolling across the ground, and on the uneven earth Hank slipped from her grip. Dynamically she came up on her knees in a roll right out of the motion.
Hank was also already struggling up. The bag he had lost somewhere upon impact.
Pacing loudly Hank dug his fingers into the dirt and tossed a handful of it at her face. Tess scoffed shielding her face with her arms and closed her eyes, when she opened them again Hank was lunging at her with all of his weight.
She caught him by the shoulders, her arm muscles swelling, as they fought for dominance. Hank grunted loudly clearly straining, but Tess bulging muscles absorbed all of his efforts.
"Enough!", she snapped at him and took him down in a hard slam.
There was very little technique to it, she was just overpowering her larger opponents muscles with her own far superior strength and took him down hard on his back with brute force.
Hank struggled beneath her, but she crawled on top of him anyways and straddled him by the waist slamming her muscular butt on his hips with bruising hardness. The boy gasped then scrunched up his face, when he felt her powerful thighs press snugly to his sides.
Desperately fighting for his freedom the boy managed to grab a fist sized rock from the ground close by and swung it as a blunt weapon.
Tess spun turning her thickly muscled shoulder into the blow and flinched, when she felt the pain pulse down her arm.
Still her muscles did not budge. Flexing impressively they withstood the literal rock with their rock-like hardness. Swiftly she caught the arm holding the weapon by the wrist and decisively slammed both of Hanks down to the ground next to Hanks head. The boy grunted loudly and struggled harder, but he could not budge his arms from the spot.
"I gave you a chance!", she told her red-faced opponent, while she robbed up higher on his body, "But you just couldn't take it, could you, tough guy?"
Now straddling Hanks chest Tess pushed her knees on top of the males upper arms and made him cry out loudly in pain and agony, when she rocked them back and forth on top of them.
She coiled back her right arm and let her biceps swell up into its chiseled peak, as she clenched her fist. And with a roar she brought it down in a massive punch to the boys already bruised face. In the same motion she already pulled back her left and then slammed it down as well. Alternating between both of her rock-hard fists she kept raining down hard punches and rocked the boys head and chest on the ground beneath her, visibly pushing it deeper into the soft earth.
With a slight huff she let up from her now completely helpless victim and stood up. Her muscles pulsed from a nice pump after the short fight.
Beneath her Hank was groaning weakly, his arms limply on the ground. His busted up face had swollen up more from the brutal beating she had dished out. One eye was thick and black, the other similarly colored, but swollen shut completely. Blood dribbled down from a busted nose and cut lip.
"Leave Daniel alone.", she told him calmly.
A rustling in the bushes behind them let Tess turn and she smiled when she saw Daniel.
"I can see you're done.", he muttered and flinched just from looking at Hanks trashed appearance.
She shrugged apologetically. "You saw how persistent he was."
"Yeah.", Daniel muttered, while he walked over to where the bag with his camera had landed and took out the device.
He checked it with a worried expression, but by the looks of it, it still worked.
"Oh, right your money.", Tess remembered and kneeled down next to Hank.
"It's in his jackets left pocket.", her boyfriend called out to her.
True enough she quickly found Daniels walled and took it out, when she felt shaking fingers close around her wrist.
Sobbing weakly Hank had raised his arm and restrained hers in his grip. Tess could see the tears shimmering in his swollen eyes.
"Are you kidding me?!", she asked him disbelieving of the nerve he had and casually yanked her hand free, "Give it a rest already."
"Plea..." Hank was struggling to get up, but dropped on his side with a hiss of pain. "Please... I... I need it!"
Tess sighed. "Yeah, I know a loan shark and all, but it's your fault for getting involved. Not like you really needed money."
Hank laughed powerlessly, as he rolled onto his back. "Money... like I ever borrowed any..."
"Huh?", Tess asked, "You mean it's not about debt."
With a sudden ferociousness the boy jerked up into sitting position and tried to snatch Daniels wallet out of her hand.
Tess reflexively pulled it away and simultaneously brought her other palm hard down on the boys chest slamming him back to the floor. She leaned right over his face and narrowed her eyes.
"Didn't you already get enough of an asskicking for one day?", she asked threateningly.
Hank grinned hysterically and chuckled even while more tears spilled down his dirty and bruised cheeks. His teeth looked red from the blood of his lips. "I'm not scared of you, Tess."
"No?", she asked in a low voice and put down the wallet. She raised her fist again, while she kept Hank pinned with one hand, and let the biceps rise threateningly. "I'm sure I can change that."
The boy weakly shook his head below her. "No, you can't. She is just as strong, as you are and you're never going to hurt Tyler."
"Tyler?", Tess wondered, "Your brother."
"Yeah, first thing she did after she got bored pounding me through the floor at her place, was walk over and pay my little brother a visit. Just so that she could send the pics to my hospital room.", Hank told her and chuckled again, "So you get it yet? You can be tough Tess kicking my ass all over this park, but I'm still not scared of you, because she is... she doesn't do mercy. Only pain."
Tess gulped uncomfortably. "So you're saying, if you don't pay her off, she is going to hurt your brother?"
"Me, my brother, my parents for all I know.", Hank sobbed, "So please... just give me the money."
"Why not call the police.", Daniel suggested gruffly, "Preferably before you go around and beat up innocent people."
"The police?", Hank asked, "I thought about it, but they can't do anything. Legally, I mean. There is nothing they can do."
"Bullshit, if she is this violent get a restraining order or sue or...", Daniel snapped.
"No, you don't get it! She is... Mary... she is just... she is only...", there was clearly something Hank was trying to say, but his lips closed tightly just trying to mention it and a louder sob shook his demolished body, "There is nothing the cops can do, alright?!"
"Yeah, whatever.", Daniel grunted, "Don't expect me to pity you after you just tried to rob me. Let's go, Tess! Let this bastard deal with his own problems."
But Tess did not move, when Daniel turned to leave. Her boyfriend stopped exasperated. "Tess, no..."
"So this woman, Mary, where do you think would I usually find her around this hour?", Tess asked with a wide bold grin spreading on her lips, "Cause I'm all warmed up for a real fight, right about now."

To be continued...

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."
"I guess... He was not very strong after all."

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"He isn't man enough to help you and you're not girl enough to stop me."

"Sorry, boy, but you're fighting a girl now. We don't do mercy. We do pain. A lot of pain."[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Try it. But we both know how it's going to end. With you down there and me not breaking a sweat."
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-18, 01:56
Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Don't see this ending up well for Tess....or Daniel, or poor Hank! Great start. Can't wait to see where to see where this goes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paul0415 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-18, 03:31
Last Achievements

awesome build up could almost see tess having her own story series she stands out as a character which will make the confrontation with mary all the more exciting

can't wait to see more!!!!
Old 06-Apr-18, 03:44
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I really enjoyed reading this story, really love what you did building Tess up, showing her to be a very tough, strong girl, so perhaps she might be a match for Mary. I am very much looking forward to that match-up, 2 young, hot muscle babes fighting it out? You gotta give me a first row seat for that!
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-18, 08:42
MLG
This message has been deleted by MLG.
Old 06-Apr-18, 08:46
Points: 11,368, Level: 46 Points: 11,368, Level: 46 Points: 11,368, Level: 46
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul0415 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don't see this ending up well for Tess....or Daniel, or poor Hank! Great start. Can't wait to see where to see where this goes.
Well, we'll see what happens when these two tough muscle girls collide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspider [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
awesome build up could almost see tess having her own story series she stands out as a character which will make the confrontation with mary all the more exciting

can't wait to see more!!!!
Glad you liked it even if there was not really any Mary in this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really enjoyed reading this story, really love what you did building Tess up, showing her to be a very tough, strong girl, so perhaps she might be a match for Mary. I am very much looking forward to that match-up, 2 young, hot muscle babes fighting it out? You gotta give me a first row seat for that!
Sure you want to get that close to Mary? Rumor has it she is kinda vicious.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-18, 19:34
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, we'll see what happens when these two tough muscle girls collide.

Glad you liked it even if there was not really any Mary in this one.

Sure you want to get that close to Mary? Rumor has it she is kinda vicious.
Well, I would be hoping that her full attention would be on Tess, allowing me to watch in awe as they have a big showdown, muscle against muscle, strength against strength, fighting skill against fighting skill.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Apr-18, 04:29
Last Achievements

definitely in suspense with this one though not sure if i hope mary destroys tess easy or it starts equal so tess slowly loses more and more that she can't take this little girl dawning on her only as its much too late

either way i know it's going to be really good!
Old 10-Apr-18, 05:25
Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

So, Mary and Tess are going to come to blows. I'm getting flashbacks to the classic reallydude story "Shining Armor" here. I really hope I'm right about the way this story is going to go. Can't wait!
Old 18-Apr-18, 19:44
Last Achievements

is there coming soon? best wishes mlg -scarlet

Tags
abs, boxing, bully, flexing, legs, muscle, teen girl, wrestling, young girl, younger-older domination