Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Aug-18, 21:12
Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cathy the tomboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponZero [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Now this... This is interesting. Very very interesting. What started as a one shot (seemingly) about what was probably your most tame character is shaping up to be the start of an epic saga about shady characters and cobspiracies. I'm eager to see where this could go. Is Cathy the third in a set of triplets run away?
Glad you're interested. I did want to post this sooner after the first part, which was only meant to be an introductiory part for the character, before diving into the more out there material I had planned. Had this part on my pc in an almost finished state for quite some time before now, since I never quite got to finish it. Regarding the triplet part, that's probably doubtful since there is an age difference between the twins and Cathy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspider [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
wow!!! didn't see this coming at all. thinking where this is going?!? post more soon please MLG.
Thanks. Not sure how soon I can post the next part as I mentioned above I wanted this one already done a while ago. I do have the next part planned out more or less and it will have the seperate groups meet and show more of how they are connected. It will also feature both a male vs female and female vs female fight.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-18, 21:14
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Wow, I didn't expect something like this, after the first story, but you put something really good and interesting together, MLG, it looks like almost every single female in this universe could be very strong and muscular, which is something that I love reading, especially if there's plenty of overpowering and lift and carry going on. I look forward to more as it appears the story has barely even started!
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-18, 22:05
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, I didn't expect something like this, after the first story, but you put something really good and interesting together, MLG, it looks like almost every single female in this universe could be very strong and muscular, which is something that I love reading, especially if there's plenty of overpowering and lift and carry going on. I look forward to more as it appears the story has barely even started!
Glad you enjoyed the direction this is going. I don't think there is anything in the first story that would have pointed towards where this story is going. Not necessarily most women in this universe are muscular and strong, but there will be quite a few different muscle girls and women in the story.
Generally I expect there to be a few things different from my other stories. Such as more female-on-female fights and less one-sided fights, albeit there still will be one-sided fights and male vs female ones, also expect a bit more world-building and a bigger picture the episodic stories will fall into. So in many ways this is my most ambitious story and I hope I will manage to actually write all the things I want given my rather inconsistent writing output.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-20, 20:38
Last Achievements

Cathy - Girls at a Scrapyard

The engine was purring like a kitten, as Charlotte decelerated her large motorcycle and turned from the road, pulling into the motels parking lot. Driving parallel to the doors of the ground floor rooms, the black-clad driver turned her head and scanned her surroundings for signs of spectators or anything unusual, but could not find anyone out in the parking lot, which hopefully was a good sign.
She cut the engine and stopped right in front of the room with the right number. Charlotte swung herself off her motorcycle and moved quickly for the door. The biker woman grabbed the doorknob tightly and took one last look around through her helmets visor to ensure herself there was still nobody watching, before she slammed her thick shoulder against the wood. With a splintering noise the door swung open, as the simple lock failed to withstand her mighty muscles.
Swiftly Charlotte slipped inside the sparingly furnished room and moved for the nightstand in a stride. She had no intention of staying long and get caught. There was no time for such nonsense. The plan had already gotten off track far enough. So far it was mostly just their timetable and they could afford to change it, but it would have been quite unlucky, if that would have led to further complications.
Luckily that seemed not to be the case. She found the package her underlings had so incompetently left here, only a thick envelope really, unmoved inside the nightstand.
Swiftly tearing it open, she pulled out its contents and quickly flipped through the paper to make sure everything was there. Briefly stopped, when she saw the photographs. A small smirk spread on her lips beneath the motorcycle helmet, before she slid everything back inside the envelope and unzipped the jacket of her motorcycle attire. She shoved the envelope inside a pocket and closed it again. Then she left the motel room barely half a minute after she had arrived.
One last quick glance around confirmed that nobody seemed to have noticed her little break-in, before she swung her powerfully build leg over her motorcycle and pressed on the gas letting the engine roar loudly as she shot off back onto the road.
Revving up her machine the asian beauty was soon accelerating far beyond any speed limits, as her ride carried her out into the desert. At over one-hundred-and-fifty miles per hour the world next to her was only a blur.

Her path took her across nearly abandoned roads to the outskirts of the next city over, where she slowed down and moved for a somewhat remote old only sparsely fenced scrapyard.
She got off her bike again and pulled it through one of the gaps in the fence, then hid it between the chassis of rusty old cars and pulled off her helmet, which she left with her motorcycle, before she proceeded through the unorderly lines of old vehicles at times piling up into huge walls.
As she walked across the scrapyard a noise soon drew her attention. It was the creaking of metal and the sound of something heavy crashing down with a loud clattering noise, repeating over and over. Curiously she directed her steps towards the origin of the sound, circling a huge pile of broken machinery. The sight that met her was quite astonishing objectively speaking.
A short figure with a basecap stood with the back to her bent over forward and slightly crouched and clasped something at ground level with both hands, as bare arm muscles contracted visibly along the entire length of ripped arms to the big bulging caps of musclebound shoulders. Clad in just a white tanktop and microfiber shorts of a dark grey blue clinging to the sweeping back and one hell of a tight butt the figures impressively sculpted muscles were on full display. Soaked in sweat the scant clothes were outlining every crease and ripple sharply separating the individual back muscles protruding outward and the striations slashing the chiseled glutes below. Beads of sweat were meanwhile rolling down the bare skin, following the distinct line of the cut muscle definitions, before dripping to the ground, darkening the earth, as they formed a small puddle around smooth bare feet pressed up hard enough against the ground to form a shallow imprint.
Then as the figure strained upwards the muscle contracted even more. Hardened neck muscles curving upwards flared, as they were throbbing with power and popped with sinew. A thick indentation formed at the side of each muscular buttcheek with the hard glutes flexing for real now the striations slashing the muscle deepening even more. Below already pronounced hamstrings thickened and protruded further in the back of the legs, as they straightened with a girlish grunt from the figure.
Once more the straining of metal could be heard and loud creaking noises along metallic clanking, as the figure straightened up. The dead carcass of a pick-up truck, rusty and banged up, missing one door and most of a broken windshield, that had been resting at the figures little feet started to rise off the ground at the front, where the figure was clasping it at the bottom. It's immense weight fought audibly against the strength of those incredible muscles, as it rose up its front axle leaving the ground and hovering a few inches off the ground, as it was balanced on what remained of the back wheels. Holding the vehicles front up for a few moments the figure then dropped it and the wheels came crashing down. The whole truck shook visibly and audibly, as it smashed to the ground, the impact reverberating throughout its rusty frame.
"You know that's not why they call it a pick-up, right?", Charlotte asked loudly announcing her presence, before the figure could get ready for yet another lift of the trashed vehicle.
The figure spun in surprise a thin pony-tail of reddish-brown hair swishing through the air behind it.
"Charlotte?", the figure asked with a beaming smile on her lips and the widening green eyes almost glowing, as she saw her standing there leaning against an old fridge abandoned near the pile of trash she had circled around to catch sight of the improvised work-out.
"Hey, Cathy.", she said, as nonchalantly as she could, as she casually strolled towards the figure, which most people would have been shocked to discover now to be a cute teenage girl of fourteen after witnessing the powerful muscles and incredible strength at work, "I see you keep up your regiment."
The girl grinned and raised her chin proudly. "Yeah, you bet!"
"Pretty impressive to dead lift a car like that.", Charlotte told her with a playful smile, "Of course you seem to have reduced its weight first."
Having spotted the pick-ups front bumper near her on the ground, Charlotte scooped low and picked it up.
"What? No!", Cathy protested grumpily, "That dumb thing just snapped right off, when I tried to lift it up by it! I could have definitely done it!"
"If you say so...", Charlotte said teasingly and flung the bumper around behind her head. Casually she rested it on her neck by the middle and wrapped both her arms around it to either side in a nonchalant way. She smirked at Cathy continuing to speak as intentionally casual as she could.
"So where is Arthur?", she asked.
"Oh, you know keeping an eye out on the road like he usually... does.", the girl briefly paused, as she heard the leather of Charlottes motorcycle jacket groan in response to her arms flex.
"He can be rather paranoid about these things, can't he?", Charlotte said, as her jacket now strained audibly when the fabric was starting to get stretched tighter and tighter over the swelling definitions of her massive arm muscles, outlining cuts and separations between her expanding muscles, "But it's probably for the best, don't you think? If we mess up it could end be pretty badly for you guys."
"Uh... yeah... sure...", Cathy nodded absentmindedly her eyes transfixed on the bumper above Charlottes shoulders, which was by now creaking audibly, from the pressure of her arms pulling downwards.
Even as she exerted herself, Charlotte made sure to keep her voice perfectly calm and smile innocently, like she was not aware of the screaming of the metal, when the bumper began to twist and bend over her neck into a downwards pointing U-shape.
"I'm sure you get to calm down a bit once you're at your new location.", she told Cathy, as she kept up the pressure till both sides of the bumper were pointing straight down, "You're excited for your new home already, Cathy?"
"I... uh... haven't really thought about... uh...", the muscular teenager stuttered still laser-focused on the bending metal trying and failing to pretend she considered the feat of strength that was apparently casually performed right in front of her as unimpressive as Charlotte herself was trying to make it seem. In truth she felt her muscles burn and throb, as their bulging mass fought both the leather restricting them and the sturdy bumpers hardness.
She finally stopped once the two ends of the bumper met with a slight clinking noise in front of her chest.
"You're right thought.", she said, as she pulled the crudely contorted metal ring off her neck one-handed, "This thing probably wouldn't have made much of a difference. Cheap-ass! What did they make it from? Tin-foil?"
She casually slung the bumper away from her to the side with one arm and a smug grin on her face. Spinning the ring soared high through the air across the scrapyard until it hit an upside down pushcart on top a pile of indistinguishable rubble with a decisively solid, decisively not-tin-foil noise and knocked it off its place.
Cathy watched it fly, before she clicked her tongue with a sulky frown and crossed her arms like she tried to say. "So what?! I could have done it, too!"
Charlotte chuckled at her response and quickly snatched the girls cap off her head, with one hand and ruffled her wet hair below with the the other hand. "Just messing with you!"
"Hey, stop it, Charlotte!", Cathy snapped flushing bright red and tore her cap out of the bikers glove.
Flattening her sweaty hair as good as she could Cathy was soon pulling her cap back on with an embarrassed look and lowered it into her face.
"Don't always pull it down like that, that way nobody can see how pretty you are.", Charlotte told her smiling.
"Yeah, right.", the girl responded moodily, "Just that I'm not pretty."
"You are actually."
"Yupp, everyones dreamgirl right here!", Cathy scoffed and comically flexed one pumped arm into a sculpted peak that seemed at least a size too big for her short slim frame after the work-out, "I suppose some guys would dream of having my arms, if they are into bodybuilding."
Charlotte shook her head, as she watched the musclegirl stomp over to where her remaining clothes were lying on the ground. Guess that was bound to become a sore spot sometime around this age. Quite unnecessarily so, if anyone asked her. Cathy was really quite cute and while her muscular build was bound to scare off some people, she had never found it quite that rare to come across people on whom it had the opposite effect. Well, Cathy would figure that one out soon enough herself.
"Having fun, you two?", asked a deep hoarse voice and Charlotte turned with a wide smile to find Arthur standing nearby. Between the already slightly greying beard and the untidy shirt and hair he looked somewhat unkempt and as rugged as ever. A pair of binoculars was hanging down from his neck.
"Arthur.", she greeted him heartily and approached the man, "It's good to see you."
She embraced him gently and placed a quick kiss on his cheek. He showed the faintest of smiles, as he looked at her and hugged her back.
"Get a room.", Cathy said bluntly, "Oh, wait, there are none around here."
The girl had pulled her jeans back on over her wet shorts by now and was just tightening her shoe-laces.
"Maybe you'll find a camper somewhere among this junk.", she mused and checked her sticky tanktop apprehensively.
With a sigh the teenager took it by the hem and swiftly pulled it off over her head somehow not swooping the cap back off her head in the process. As the white top had become mostly see-through from the moisture, it had left quite little to the imagination including the color and shape of the teens bra, however seeing her wet abdomen glisten bare in the sunlight was an astonishing sight nevertheless. From two sharp lines cutting diagonally into the flesh of her hips in a V climbed the hard protrusions of brick like abdominals in pairs of two. Each one was protruding visibly in a hard mound and clearly separated from the adjourning ones by a shockingly deep and wide ripple cutting sharply into the skin in between the sculpted packs of muscle. Then from the side of the central eightpack abs spread the hard ribbons of oblique side abdominal muscle over her flanks. Tightly packed together but sharply separate due to the lines where they drew in the smooth girlish skin between each other they were climbing up her torso from where it started to narrow between her hips and slim waist. Clenching and twisting with Cathys movements the muscles complexly intertwined and formed dozens of separate definitions as they creased. Above the complex pattern of the obliques the bulges of Cathys serratus muscles were popping against the skin just in front of the sweep of her strong lats jutting out a little behind the armpit even while the young girl stood relaxed.
Cathys chest was heaving above her ripped core. It was an in itself impressive sight for the apparent bulk and weight to the female bust. Not the soft curves of the usual female ideal, but rather that of strong and powerful muscles were giving it shape. Her young still developing breasts were hidden by the dark fabric of the very basic black bra that was stretching with considerable strain over the broad chest.
Holding her soaking wet tanktop between her hands Cathy was then beginning to wring it, squeezing out the water which splashed the ground at her feet and darkening the dirt. After the last drop of water had been forced out she tossed the cloth onto a nearby pile of junk to dry in the sun and grabbed a small bottle of water instead.
Charlotte watched Cathys abdomen work, as the girl tossed her head back and began to take large sips out of her bottle. With every gulp the rock-solid eightpack contracted visibly, the already shockingly deep separations sinking in even deeper for the split second it took the brick like abdominals to close over the trenches and grind against one another with a look like they were going to burst through the skin, before they relaxed again to repeat the game with the next sip of water.
Cathy emptied the bottle entirely before she separated her lips from it with a slight gasp for air and rolled her strong shoulders to loosen up her pumped muscles, striation lines shifting and muscles rolling visibly beneath the skin.
"We still got food, dad?", she asked, while she began to stretch her arms and upper body to quite impressive results, "I could eat a horse!"
"I don't think I can do better than granola bars or canned bread."
"Yeah, thought as much.", Cathy said with a sigh, while she was twisting her arms inward from the wrists and made her thick triceps jump out sharply, then cranked her neck making her traps ripple next to her head, "Guess that will have to do."
"Let's go, I should get back to the look-out, too.", Arthur responded and turned away limping away towards where he had come from.
Charlotte glanced over to Cathy, who picked up her top and her hoodie, but with a glance down her shredded core decided to put on neither and strutted after her father with her upper body mostly exposed.
Charlotte smirked to herself, as she followed as well. For someone shy about her appearance Cathy sure liked showing-off what she had. Not that Charlotte was going to blame her with abs like that.
Moving between more poorly sorted rubble the three of them proceeded towards one end of the scrapyard, where more broken down and rusty cars were pilled up right at some fencing. A couple of old worn-out camping chairs stood here around an ice box that was probably not doing much cooling anymore given how long the pair was on the road by now.
Arthur sat down on the chair nearest to the wall of cars and flung open the box. He fished out a couple of granola bars and flung them casually towards Cathy, who caught each one and tore one open immediately, before closing it again. The man briefly turned towards the cars behind him and peered with his binoculars through a gap, as the two females settled down in two of the remaining chairs.
"Seems like we're fine for the time being.", Arthur noted and turned towards Charlotte, "You've got everything?"
She pulled out the envelope from her jacket and handed it over to Arthur, who quickly took out the sheets inside.
"Right here."
"Bishop, huh?", Arthur muttered, as he was reading through the paperwork, "Born in... really? You chose that one on purpose, didn't you? Always hated the place."
"Be thankful you could at least keep your first name.", she replied smugly and glanced over to Cathy who was quite violently wolfing down her food, "Yours is Catherine now by the way. It's more common than Katharina. And you never liked that one anyways."
"Thanks." Cathy replied still chewing, before she swallowed the remains of her granola bar and glanced over towards her father, who was muttering silently, as he went through the paperwork line by line. Then she looked back towards Charlotte with a cocky smirk. "Looks like dad is busy."
Charlotte crossed her powerful arms beneath the voluptuous chest. "Sounds like you have an idea to pass the time, that you are dying to share with me."
"I just thought, maybe you're a real opponent for once.", the teen girl said eagerly and clenched her fist. The muscles of her arm swelled visibly. Even a thick vein popped against the skin of her pumped biceps in sharp relief, as the large mound seemed to inflate. "We never got to settle it the last time we were together."
"Oh, you really think you can take me, little girl?", Charlotte taunted and made the leather of her jacket strain audibly, as she intently flexed her own muscles. Once more the leather was drawn tight.
"Oh, please...", Cathy scoffed, "If you're scared just say so. I'll go easy on you then."
"You'll go easy on me, Cathy?" Charlotte rose gracefully from her seat, as she simultaneously pulled both sides of her jacket back from her shoulders and began to shed the tight cloth. Only reluctantly the tough fabric peeled away from the heavily tattooed skin of her burly shoulders and musclebound arms exposing the complex pattern of intertwined vines tattooed along her muscular limbs.
Once she had removed the leather jacket completely it was dumped unceremoniously on her chair, before she shook out her bare arms. Sinew writhed beneath her skin and tattoos shifted with her muscles. The already large mounds of her biceps jumped up, as she then curled them at her side. The muscles heads rose sharply and spread wide at the base. Pulsing with barely concealed strength her arms expanded in thickness drawing the tattooed vines apart.
"Let me return the offer, little girl.", she told Cathy, "Want to go lefty first, since you're already tired out from your work-out?"
Cathy got up too now, but with a height of no more than five feet she was still standing very noticeable ten inches shorter than Charlotte and just reached up to her thick neck. Nevertheless the young girl had a confident little smile on her lips and haughtily raised her chin to look up at Charlotte.
"Oh, that was nothing.", she said and rolled her bare shoulders, making all the muscle shift most especially in her chest and neck, "Barely a warm-up, really. So no worries I'll crush your dominant hand first and then dominate you with my own."
"Well, someone sure is confident in her little muscles.", Charlotte mused with a smirk.
"Are you two actually going to arm wrestle? Or just planning to trash-talk each other to death?", Arthur asked calmly, as he glanced up from the papers in his hands.
Cathy frowned, as her face spun towards her father. "Dad! We're busy here!", she complained annoyed.
Charlotte sighed. "No sense for foreplay as usual."
"Eh... yuck!", Cathy said trying for a calm tone even while her cheeks blushed.
With their exchange of boasts and taunts interrupted Charlotte indicated towards another car frame not too far from them and took position on one side of the hood, as Cathy strutted over to the other side to face her.
There were no words spoke as both of them leaned over towards the other and carefully placed their elbows down, making sure they would not slip on the metal once their battle was on. With her shorter arms Cathy had to lean further forward for them to reach each other in the middle further adding to their difference in height. Charlotte took her opponents much smaller palm into her own, gently testing for the best grip she could get after her fingers engulfed it.
"Ready?", Charlotte asked soothingly.
"Set...", Cathy answered her geared towards their contest.
"Go!" The word exploded from both of their lips accompanied by a loud double crunch.
Their jaws clenched tightly only to split a second later, as they felt the others strength collide with their own, just so suppressing the first groan, as they bared their teeth. Cathys hand while vanished between the tight grip of Charlottes gloved fingers was clamping down on her palm with some powerful pressure. The strands of either of their forearm muscles were standing out against the skin as hard ridges, while their swollen biceps were on full display. Their clasped hands were quivering in the middle position refusing to truly budge to the intense pressure building between them and accompanied by the miserable creaks of the cars hood below. The worn down material had already given up; the hood deeply dented in beneath either females elbow. With the force of their initial clash their joints had pushed in the hood and were now partially engulfed by the metal. Both straining hard their fight was initially stagnating in a stalemate.
"Not half bad for a little girl.", Charlotte pressed through gritted teeth.
"That was nothing yet, grandma!", Cathy spat back, narrowing her eyes and leaned over with a groan, forcing Charlottes hand shakily back for an inch.
The biker grit her teeth harder, twisting one booted foot against the ground and slowly forced their hands back up. "Looks to me like you should start showing something then."
Cathy let out a pained little gasp, as Charlotte bend her arm further pulling it an inch in her favor now, but with an angry huff they younger female stopped it.
Charlotte growled in a low voice, as she felt the her opponents strength rise and the thick vein lining the girls biceps pulse, and heaved hard. The tightly drawn skin over her biceps rippled with the enormous muscles twitch and a thick vein rose up across its bulging peak bugging out in strong relief.
The cars hood creaked louder beneath their quivering arms, Cathy flinched and slowly Charlotte was powering their arms downward wrenching the teens hand towards the hood. Her arm muscles were pulsing visibly and her biceps pumping, while her muscles were burning with strain.
Cathy groaned, eyes nearly closed and a droplet of sweat slowly trickled down her temple. Charlotte had the girls arm a third of the way down and slowly shakily inching her further down.
"Not bad.", the fourteen-year-old gasped through greeted with a glance at her own quivering biceps as it was slowly being forced apart.
"Giving up, Cathy?", Charlotte asked, forcing her voice to remain calm but felt sweat starting to pour from her own skin now.
"Never!", Cathy hissed and once more grunted loudly. Her big shoulder rippled and her right pec drew tight with countless horizontal striation lines, thin but deeply etched into the muscles structure.
Charlottes moaned lightly, as her slow advance stopped dead instantaneously and immediately inhaled to brace herself, as she felt Cathy gather her strength. More sweat was pouring down both of their faces by now and Charlotte growled, when she felt the youngsters strength rise and more of her biceps veins protrude. The thick distinct blood vessel was branching out over her huge peak, up over her shoulder and spreading down her pumped forearm. The burning of her muscles grew worse, but she was keeping Cathy frozen at her position absorbing all of the power that was pouring out from the young girls powerful muscles. And kept pouring out.
She grunted, Cathy groaned red-faced. Her young opponents reserves were vast. Cathy inhaled then glared down at her own biceps muscle and leaned over into the battle.
Charlotte flinched, as she felt her arm jerk back and Cathy sensing her weakness struck with a roar. Her little hand twisted hard on her own pulling it back up towards the middle. The heavily muscled biker gasped when her arm was snapped upwards and desperately leaned harder into the fight with a roar of her own, bringing her hand to a shaky stop once more only an inch before they were back in the middle position.
Shacking slightly back and forth they were at a stalemate both their muscles and faces darkened in a shade of red, but Cathy seemed to sense she had the advantage now.
"I'm stronger!", she pressed, as a strained grin spread on her lips.
Charlotte scoffed, but the noise ended up sounding off, from her hard and constrained breathing. "You're delusional at best! And getting tired."
"Oh, yeah?!" A sinew flared in the younger females neck as her hand snapped forward for another half an inch then immediately again.
A pained gasp came involuntarily over Charlottes lips has her hand was shakily inched back to the middle.
What incredible strength this teenager still had in her sculpted arm muscles was astonishing. Charlotte was not sure how long she could still keep up the pressure and really hoped Cathy was forced to ease up soon as well. Her arm muscles were burning like fire now and the feeling had also spread to her neck and chest. Inconceivable that this was still Cathys weaker right hand rather than her dominant left.
But her opponent was clearly having trouble to keep up the intensity of their fight, too. There were no more sudden bursts of strength now. The battle was all about the maximum strength their mighty muscles could still produce now and the stamina they had left.
Droplets of their sweat were audibly landing on the hood of the car, which had sunken in a bit more throughout their battle and was still creaking along the match.
"Imagine, if my arms were as long as yours.", Cathy suggested, her strained grin growing fainter.
"Imagine, if your arms were as strong as mine, little girl.", Charlotte spat back no more fresh than the brunette.
A deep groan left both of their lips, as they clenched their eyes shut forcing themselves to endure the pain and effort and then...
"We're getting company!" Arthurs voice broke the spell over them both instantaneously. They had released each others hand in a flash and were whirling around, rushing towards the man, who was peaking through the opening in the barrier made of rubble.
"Who?", Charlotte asked tensely, as she reached him, "And how?"
Arthur handed her the binoculars, as he moved to pack up what little he and Cathy had placed around. She quickly peaked outside and focused on the road.
The air was swimming from the heat of the afternoon sun, but charging across the otherwise abandoned road at high speed was a familiar black Dodge. The shiny surface of the vehicle was glowing so brightly it made her eyes hurt.
"Grey.", Charlotte snarled and handed Arthur the binoculars back.
"I'm more worried, who else might be in there."
"He sure is not out here by coincidence, but how the hell would he know you're here?"
"I would say he followed you, but he is a bit late for that."
"Who cares!", Cathy interrupted them, she had pulled her still wet top and hoodie back on by now, "What are we going to do?"
"I'll stop him!", Charlotte told them, as she picked up her jacket and pulled it on, "You guys go!"
"No way! You don't even know how many there are. I'll help you fight them."
"He is after you and there is no way you're going to outrun him on the open road in whatever piece of junk your driving right now.", Charlotte said, "So I'll buy some time. I can get away on my bike if I have to."
"Not if they break your legs."
"Thanks for the vote of confidence, Cathy.", she replied, "I can handle whoever it is he brought as his back-up."
"Like hell I'll let you-"
"Yes, you will!", Arthur cut in sternly and Cathy spun towards him.
"But, dad!"
"No discussion! Let Charlotte handle it!", her dad cut her short and then looked over towards Charlotte, "Be careful."
"I'll meet you two again at your new location once I'm sure it's safe.", she started to turn away, but then quickly turned back and embraced the older man, "I'll make sure they can't follow you there."
"I know you will.", he replied softly stroking her hair, "You never fail to protect us."
After she let go she turned to Cathy, who had her arms crossed in defiance with a gloomy expression on her face.
She bent down and pulled her into a hug as well, much more roughly than with her father. Cathy breathed out rather shakily. Her shoulders were trembling ever so slightly. Charlotte smiled. "I'll be fine. I'm rather tough, you know."
"Yeah...", the teen muttered.
"You see I'll be at your new place soon and finish humbling your cocky butt in no time."
Cathy scoffed. "I'll have you know I was about to put you down right then."
"Sure, in your dreams, sweetheart!", Charlotte responded with a chuckle and let go of her, then turned and run off towards her motorcycle.

She reached the vehicle shortly there after, but before she got on she opened the compartment of the seat.
"Bastard...", she cursed, as she saw the small cellphone placed inside that did not belong here. They must have placed it in there during the brief stop at the motel earlier and used the phones tracking function as a make shift gps device., she realized, as she pulled it out and tightened her fist on it with all her strength. The plastic and glass cracked apart in her grip immediately the device crumbling between her fingers. Carelessly she dropped the pieces into the dirt and pulled the screwdriver from the compartment for which she had opened it in the first place.
She threw on the helmet, then fired up the engine. Moments later she was charging from the scrapyard and down the road from which the Dodge was approaching. Accelerating to the very limits of her vehicles capabilities she was darting down the right lane head-on towards the approaching car.
The world around her was only a blur now. The wind was whipping against her and pulling on her body, but she just kept going faster and faster. The screwdriver still lay tightly in her right hand.
The Dodge came into plain view now. The driver did not even attempt to avoid the collision with her motorcycle. He had followed her here he knew she was not just here by coincidence. So quite the opposite of that, when he saw her he accelerated further towards her, fully intend of running her over.
A drop of sweat run down Charlottes face beneath the helmet, when they were not even a second apart anymore. She inhaled, her fingers shifting on the screwdriver and releasing the handle of her bike. And then at the very last moment she leaned left, swerving to the side and cut right past the car by a hairsbreadth. Her bike leaned far to the side with her thigh nearly touching the road. At that moment she swung her arm and flung the screwdriver to her right, straight into the black Dodges front-wheel
The hardened tool pierced the tire, driving itself deep into the rubber coat of the wheel and with a bang the tire tore wide open. The car jumped to the side, swerved hard off the road and into a violent uncontrolled spin with a terrible screech across the dirt floor until it came to an abrupt stop, as it slammed sideways into a large boulder.
Charlotte pulled the breaks and with screeching tires brought her own vehicle to a halt further down the road in a half turn.
She faced back towards the Dodge resting against the boulder, smoke rising from the hood and one tire in tatters. That one was not chasing anyone in the near future.
She revved up the engine again, turned back completely and drove back to where the Dodge sat. At the side of the road she parked her bike and got off. She left her helmet behind and approached the damaged vehicle grimly. The windows were tinted, so she could not see inside, but nobody was getting out so far.
Reaching the Dodge she drew back her arm and slammed her gloved fist right through the drivers window. The glass exploded in a storm of shards. The driver had sunk down on the steering wheel his head seemed to have slammed down on. Blood was dripping from an open wound on his forehead. Charlotte mercilessly caught him by his collar and with just one arm yanked his whole body through the small window out into the open and tossed him down into the dirt.
He hit the floor with a grunt and fell on his stomach. Grunting he rolled over onto his back and blinked, stunned.
Charlotte recognized the dark haired man with the bushy eyebrows and the grey suit, even though years had passed since their last meeting face-to-face.
"Charlotte...", he moaned disoriented, blinking harder, "Is that you...?"
But she was already done with him and turned back to his car. "Alright, girls, time to come out or Mr Grey gets it!"
There was no reaction from the car. The doors remained closed.
"Oh, will you ever get over your stupid schoolgirl crush for Arthur.", Mr Grey groaned on the floor.
"Well, fine with me.", she spat and grabbed the man by the collar pulling him up to his feet and slammed her forehead down on the bridge of his nose.
He collapsed back down to the floor with a howl of pain clutching his face with both hands, as red blood trickled down from his nostrils.
"Are you coming now, girls?", she asked, but there was still no reaction. She glanced over to Mr Grey, "Wow, they must hate your guts."
The man on the ground chuckled and Charlotte felt it something icy run down her spine.
"Who do you think is in there?", Mr Grey asked a sly grin spreading on his face.
She stomped down on his chest, forcing the air from his lungs in a pained wheeze, but then quickly moved for the car. She pulled open the doors in the back and peered inside ready for anything. The sight was not a good one.
"Oh...", Mr Grey mused with another chuckle, "You meant those girls. Friends of yours?"
Three young men were lying in the back of the dodge battered and bloody. Their hands and ankles were tied and maybe because of the cars violent spin or just the drivers sadism they were all piled on top one another.
"I think they are my friends, too.", Mr Grey continued grinning broadly. Blood running from his nose was painting his teeth red. "At least they were nice enough to borrow their motorcycles to the twins. They circled around, but should have gotten here just ahead of me."
"Damnit!", Charlotte cursed and run back towards her motorcycle.
Behind her she could hear Mr Grey burst into loud laughter. "Did you really think I would just charge them like an idiot after all the effort it took to find them?"
She ignored the taunts and swung her leg over her bike glancing back towards the scrapyard in the distance and screamed.
A jolt went through her body, as her muscles spasm and she could taste iron on her tongue. With a grunt she keeled over sideways and dropped to the ground.
Mr Grey stepped over her, the taser still in his hand and wiped the blood from below his nose with a mad toothy grin.
"Oh, Charlotte... Cathy belongs to us! She was born for us! Born for Steel! And you and her daddy are not going to change that, you stupid bitch!", he said, as he removed the cables connecting to the electrodes in Charlottes back from the front of his weapon, then he bent down and struck her with the taser directly in the neck.

Rushing as quickly between the abandoned cars as her fathers leg allowed them to move Cathy was heading for where her dad had hidden their car between the broken down ones. Her fists were tightly clenched at her side; her nails cutting into her palms. She really hated this! Running away was one thing she had gotten used to in recent times, albeit usually from vague possibilities rather than certain threats, but leaving Charlotte behind to fight her battles for her was much worse than that!
Of course she knew better than to argue the point now, her dad did decide on the smart thing not the impulsive one. Charlotte could take care of herself. She knew that, even if she still did not like it at all.
"Come on!", she called back to her father in the middle of walking more to vent some of her anger than due to him having fallen slightly behind. As she spoke, she briefly glanced back to him over her shoulder. Right when she looked back in front she saw something move in the corner of her eye.
A slender figure rolled swiftly over the hood of the car frame at her side and landed on her feet right in front of her.
"Hi, Cathy!", the blonde girl of around sixteen chirped.
"Sally?!", Cathy could just so mutter dumbfounded, before the older girls bare knuckles crunched into her face with enough force to make her head spin.
Whirling around on her heels Cathy ended up facing the opposite direction slightly bend, just to find herself face-to-face with an identical girl in an identical pantsuit to the first.
"Hi, Cathy!"
"Jass...", she groaned slightly dazed, as the girls foot already whipped up. Turning from the hip she caught Cathy on the jaw, just as Sallys shoe stomped the back of her knee from behind.
She slammed hard against one of the broken cars with her side, as the hit took the ground out from under her, and slid down onto her knees.
"Cathy!", she heard her father call her name, as he darted towards them.
Jass immediately spun to face him and dove beneath his cane with a wicked smile, when it whistled for her neck.
"Hi, teach!", she greeted and her fists started flying.
Cathys dad just so blocked the first few with his arms and cane, retreating backwards quickly, but with his limp he could not get away fast enough. He lost his footing and collapsed onto his back at the girls feet.
Quickly he kicked out with his good leg against the teen girls hip and managed to push himself further across the dust out of the reach of her fists, as she tried to strike his face while he was down.
"Dad!", Cathy grunted and tried to move, but Sally was still coming for her. Hands on the car above her, the girl stood over her and tried to knee her in the face in an attempt to sandwich her head against the car in her back.
Cathy blocked it with both hands and simultaneously swept low with on leg to take out the older girls other leg from under her. Sally however had other plans, as she clamped down on what she could of the car and pulled her whole body upwards head over heels into a handstand on top of the vehicle. As her feet reached the highest point she let go and flipped through the air right between her twin sister and Cathy.
Cathy had thrown herself forward in a roll the second she had gotten Sally to dodge and was already back on her feet and moving to help her father, as she got intercepted like that. Using her momentum she rushed the taller girl. Reaching for the back of the girls legs, she went low and went for a takedown. However, Sally spun sideways just as Cathy tried to drive through her.
Their feet slid on the dirt, as they spun for one-hundred-eighty-degrees around Sally, while the girl attempted but failed to hook her leg between Cathys and throw her in the process.
Having maintained her footing, Cathy heaved up in another attempt to topple her opponent. Just then the pain exploded in her back, as Jass elbow came crashing down between her shoulder blades on her spine with all the girls strength behind it. Her brief struggle with Sally had carried her right between both twins.
She slumped down on to her knees, her arms still latching onto Sally, but grit her teeth and immediately dropped herself sideways at the girls feet, evading a spinning kick for the back of her head from Jass, while she swung her own legs up. She caught Sallys ankle next to her with one hand, as one of her feet went high and pushed against the blondes hip, while the other snaked through between her legs behind the other ankle, sweeping it out from under Sally with her own.
Dynamically Cathy feathered up to her feet, as Sally dropped and spun around to face the other sister just in time to duck below her first lightning-fast punch, then blocked a kneeshot for her lowered face with both hands and immediately caught one of her hands in her own twisting the palm up and then the thumb sharply downwards, just as she swung her around by her arm and navigated Jass in front of her sister.
The older girl grit her teeth but let out a pained gasp, since she was forced to her knee by the wristlock. Just for her sisters identical face to appear behind it.
Cathy released Jass immediately in an attempt to dodge back, but Jass, who was still on her knees, grabbed her leg the second her hand was free snaking both arms around it at the knee and pulled it close. Just in time Cathy managed to slap away Sallys fist striking over Jass head before it struck her in face.
Jass head smacked into Cathys chest from below, as the older teen extended her leg and stood up pulling Cathys foot off the ground for a single leg takedown.
Reflexively Cathy twisted her trapped leg, hooking her foot behind Jass thigh and roughly shoved her head away. She grabbed Jass by the arms and kicked down with her trapped leg, just as she jerked them upwards, managing to break free of her grip and set both of her feet down.
Immediately she flipped her grip and spun into her taller opponent, bringing her back to her front and leaned forward, as she hooked her legs back behind those of Jass, flinging her head over heels over her shoulder.
The twin hit the floor, but broke her fall in a dynamic roll and spun on the ground, sweeping one long leg out for Cathys. The younger girl jumped back out of reach and right into Sally, who pushed her hands through beneath her shoulders and clasped them tightly behind her neck, trapping her in a full nelson.
"Did you miss us, Cathy?", the girl whispered in her ear, as she forced her head down straining her neck.
"Nope!", Cathy spat and raised her arms, pressing her hands against her own forehead forcefully pushing her head back to relieve the pressure. Then she squatted down abruptly breaking free of the hold.
The older girl let out a hiss of pain at the moment Cathy caught her arms beneath her own tightly pinning them to her sides. She swung her leg over, and threw herself sideways onto the floor pulling Sally along the swift motion down to the ground.
Still trapping the other girls arm beneath her own she leaned back onto Sallys chest with all of her weight, as she rolled over bringing herself chest to chest with her opponent while leaning onto her. Releasing the arm closer to her she quickly pushed her arm through beneath Sallys head and grabbed the shoulder further away from her, while she pushed one knee beneath the shoulder closer to her and trapped Sallys hips between her other knee and her free arms elbow.
Sally fought back against her side control with a grunt clasping her hands behind Cathys back
But Cathy was in her element down here on the ground. Grabbing the older girls upper arm from across her body with one hand she pulled it down, straightened her legs and leaned over pushing it down with her shoulder towards Sallys hip. Then quickly she flung one leg over the girls head and shot out her knee under the girls arm, snaking it around the shoulder joint, as she let herself fall unto her back and pulled Sallys arm right back.
The older girl grunted with effort trying to keep her hands linked together, as Cathy yanked down on it to prevent her from locking the armbar. Her palms were slipping slowly sliding across each other. A smirk spread on Cathys lips, as she heard her opponent groan. The next instant Jass shoe wiped that smirk right off, as it whistled for her temple.
In a flash she let go of Sallys arm dropping flat on her back and just so evaded the vicious kick.
"Nice try!", Sally taunted as she now in turn locked Cathys leg to her chest with one arm and rolled over getting up to her knees and pulling Cathys lower body off the floor, "But that sub-"
The girls words cut off instantaneous, as Cathys swung her second leg up over Sallys shoulder next to her neck and caught her opponent in a noose between her legs. She rolled with the momentum Sally had generated when jumping to her feet and flung the older girl back down with her legs. The girl landed in a roll, just as Cathy, too was completing her own and came up in a crouch.
Distractingly the interrupted sentence continued on seamlessly out of the other twins mouth, as Jass danced around Cathy throwing kicks and punches.
"-mission shit you love so much isn't going to fly against two opponents, is it?"
Cathy was slapping down the blondes knee, fists, elbows, then was caught off-guard by seemingly a third arm Jass had sprouted, as Sally joined the fray again precisely striking into a gap between her sisters punches.
The hit was not particularly solid, but opened Cathy up for more. A foot that could have been either twins caught her side and an elbow struck against her collarbone. This time they connected perfectly.
Staggering back, she grit her teeth trying to sense the next blow within the storm of limbs raining down on her, even as she was unable to ascertain which of the identical sisters any given body part belonged to. One of her hands shot down one up Jass shin smacking into her palm, Sallys forearm colliding with her own. Or maybe it was the other way around in the whirl of motion even she struggled to keep them apart.
Cathy spun, her hands whirling quickly deflecting Jass foot swinging for her head and Sallys leg sweeping low for her ankle by stopping it with a chop at the thigh. She twisted on her feet pushing her shoulder and side into Sally, just as she pulled down Jass leg and trapped the older girls ankle under her arm and swung her foot low while turning to take out the girls standing leg from under her, toppling her.
She released Jass, as she fell and caught Sallys jacket with both hands, right when the girl tried to pull away, but the older girl flipped her grip on her and plucked her hands from her clothes. Cathy yanked her hands free and sent her opponent staggering back with a hard shove to the ample chest in time to hop away from Jass on the floor and prevent the blondes sweeping legs from dropping her with a scissor of her own.
"You have not gotten any slower.", the twin chuckled, as she smoothly rose back up to her feet next to her sister.
"Yeah.", the other twin mused smirking identically, as she slid her jacket of one hard sinewy shoulder, exposing hard arm muscles protruding against the delicate velvet-like skin of her arm, "We should stop playing around."
"Guess so.", Jass said, dropping her own jacket behind herself in the dirt and moved sideways in a stride, circling around Cathy.
"Oh, so you're going to stop hitting like a bunch of boys now?", Cathy spat and audibly cranked her neck, sinew writhing beneath the skin. She slowly circled along with her opponent making sure to keep both sisters in her field of vision. While she did, she reached down clasping the hem of her hoodie and in one swift motion pulled it off over her head to present an opening her adversaries could not ignore.
Her vision blacked out for just the fraction of a second, obstructed by the fabric of the rising clothing. The moment she could see again Cathy saw Jass dart straight at her. She moved to intercept, but at the last second the other girl dodged in a spinning motion like a basketball player trying to keep the ball away from an opponent and slipped past. Sally moved in the corner of her eye at that precise instant.
She had still been wearing her jacket over one arm and now flung it right at Cathys face to hide her attack. Her arms shot up instinctively to slap down the dark cloth, but now Jass made her move the moment the material caught over her limbs and seized both sides of the jacket from behind Cathy. The twin yanked hard on her sisters jacket and pulled it back over Cathys arms then twisted both sides over one another wrapping her arms and head up completely in the darkness of the fabric.
Her heel crunched into the back of Cathys knee just as she tied up the younger girl and before she could fight back Sallys bare fists started mercilessly pounding into the fabric entangling and blinding her and set the darkness before Cathys eyes ablaze in a thunderstorm of bright flashes.

Mr Grey groaned in pain, his red face contorting into a grotesque grimace. His legs and shoulders were shaking, as he fought to contain it. His left hand was clawing at his right, trying to pry the gloved hand away from it that had tightened around it and wrenched it up. Cracked and crumbled plastics and wires were squeezing out from between his fingers. The remains of his taser, that had been crushed by the force of the fingers clamping down on his hand.
Charlotte was breathing heavily, sweat pouring down her forehead, as she was on her knees at the mans feet and glared up at him. One fist pushed against the ground to stabilize her numb body she kept the other tightened around Mr Greys hand to keep the now defunct weapon away from herself, as she fought to regain the strength in her legs.
With a deep grunt she pushed off the floor, slowly rising to her feet and twisted the mans hand further around as she did. He let out a whimper, as one of his legs bent slightly towards the floor leaving Charlotte now towering above him.
"You damn...", Mr Grey groaned and clenched his teeth. With a tremendous effort he abandoned his attempts to free his hand and struck for her face with his left hand.
It missed Charlottes jaw by an inch, as she shot out her own arm beneath his and caught the man by the collar. Her arm muscles stirred beneath the leather jacket, when she lifted Mr Grey up to his tiptoes, as she kept glaring silently right into his eyes.
She held him up for a second, then yanked him towards herself and smashed her forehead into the bridge of his nose.
The blow sent the man staggering backwards, as she released him, whirling around his own axis once and then onto his hands and knees. The crushed remains of the taser scattered across the dirt now that Mr Greys hand could finally open again and blood poured from his palm, as sharp fragments had pierced the skin.
He hissed in pain, while he was crawling frantically away from Charlotte back towards his car. Silently she stalked after him, her boots stomping audibly across the barren ground. It came off intimidating, but the truth was her body felt like it weight a ton, her muscles burning from the high voltage electricity that had been coursing through her body for several seconds, before she had been able to wrench the taser from her neck.
"You fucking bitch!", he snarled fumbling inside his jacket with one hand, "You just should have stayed down..."
He spun back towards her, as he raised himself to his knees and whipped his hand out from beneath his jacket. Charlottes boot shot up and struck the barrel of the gun just before it was aiming towards her, springing it from her opponents hand for several feet through the air where it landed far out of reach of the mans arms.
He looked up at her, the expression on his face frozen in shock. With no words to spare Charlotte pivoted on her foot and kicked him down into the dirt with her still raised leg.
She spat on him, before she turned and walked over to the firearm. There she removed the magazine, then the bullet remaining in the chamber and tossed them separately further away, before she turned back to Mr Grey.
The man had crawled over to his car flat on the ground and was climbing back to his feet by latching onto it now. Wheezing he saw her refocus on him and pushed of the cars side unsteadily standing on his own.
"What... do you think... you're doing here...?", he asked fighting for breath, "This... doesn't change... a damn..."
She did not respond, but merely approached in silence. Her expression still only an icy glare directed at the man. Her dark almond eyes stabbing right into his soul.
"Hey... you wanted to head back just now...", Mr Grey tried, as she closed in on him, "Maybe... you could... make it in... time..." With every gasped word the man was stumbling a step backwards away from her now.
Still Charlotte did not speak, but now wordlessly raised a fist clenched as tight as a rock. The leather of her sleeve groaned, as the muscles swelled beneath. Mr Grey gulped.
She swung her arm wide, too wide for her weakened state. Her opponent frantically dropped down on his knee below and turned into a swift counter blow to her abdomen. With a thud his knuckles smacked right on her bellybutton. Her abs did not even budge. Instead the attacker himself winced as his fist came to a painfully abrupt stop; the force of the blow doubling back up his arm to his shoulder.
Mr Grey pulled back his arm, chuckling uneasily. "Yeah, why did I even try..."
His hands abruptly vanished behind his back reaching for something beneath his belt.
Charlotte instinctively took a step back just in time to evade his arms slicing for her gut. Sharp metal glowed in the sun, as it passed right in front of her abdomen, but only cut air. From between two knuckles of each of Mr Greys hands the diamond-shaped blade of a punchdagger was protruding.
A grin spread over the mans face, as he was already kicking the ground behind him and darted straight at her from his kneeling position. Charlotte stepped back, twisting and turning her still leaden and slow body away from the blades. Sharp pain shot through her upper arm, as one of the blades sliced through her sleeve and sunk into the skin below, even as the tip missed. A bloody line cut across her stomach, as she was too slow to fully get out of the reach of a sharp diagonal swing. Only superficial wounds.
Mr Grey licked his lips, as he drew back and circled a few steps around her, while he caught his breath and scanned for another opening. Charlottes blood shone crimson on the blades in his hands.
Gritting her teeth she raised one fist to her shoulder, while she held out the other hand with the palm up and slowly waved towards herself, as she cocked her head simultaneously. The man bared his teeth angrily for a brief moment, before he rushed towards her with a sudden step. Just out of her reach, he swiftly moved sideways and swung one blade, then the other. Charlotte swung back her upper body out of the path of the first slash, then shot out her hand and intercepted the second at the wrist. With lightning speed she pulled back the arm seizing Mr Grey by the wrist and snapped her other hand up to catch his second wrist a split second later, as he stabbed for her neck.
Forcefully she bound his arms by pulling them crosswise over one another and shoving his hands back against his shoulders, as she pushed towards him rushing him across the dirt until he slammed into the side of his damaged car.
The man coughed in pain the air from his lungs bursting from his lips and he lost the grip on the punchdaggers. He was thrown backwards onto the dodges hood with a loud slam. Charlotte already had her fist up to bring down upon him, but his legs came whirling up and both stomped into her chest in an attempt to knock her back. With a soft grunt she dug in her heels absorbing the momentum, which doubled back to Mr Greys legs and send him sliding over the car with his back against the edge of the boulder on the opposing side of the vehicle.
Frantically he leapt to his feet still on the hood before Charlotte could hit him after all and quickly climbed up to the roof. Charlotte followed parallel to the vehicle and slapped away his legs, as he kicked out for her face from above with one hand rummaging inside his jacket.
With a gnarl she slammed her palms against the car sending a tremor through the chassis, that shook the man on top just as he spread his arms finally having found what he had been looking for. A thin silver line flashed in the sun between his hands, as Mr Greys arms spread wide and he leapt of the cars roof right past Charlotte. Had he not been delayed by the shaking of his car, she may have been just a moment to slow to bring her arm up. The wire cut tightly into her sleeve and the side of her neck, as it bound her arm to her neck and cut off most of her breathing.
Groaning with effort the man was behind her twisting both ends of the wire over one another to choke her out and tried to bend back her upper body
Charlotte choked, but dug in her heels and remained in an upright position. Her resistance caused the wire to cut deeper into the skin of her neck, but she knew everything would be over if she lost her balance now. She reached behind with her free arm, but her opponent ducked the grasp of her fingers, as he tugged down on the handles attached to each end of the wires
Veins and sinew were writhing in Charlottes bulging neck muscles, as she twisted on her feet trying to drag the man forward to where she could grab him.
Her lungs were starting to burn already and she could feel her head getting light. Had it not been for the forearm trapped along her throat the blood flow to her brain would have been cut off completely by now.
"Give it up, you damn bitch!", Mr Grey gnarled, "Go down already!"
He let out a roar of effort, tossing back his full weight in an attempt to yank Charlotte down. Charlotte closed her eyes, forcing herself to concentrate even as her lungs were on fire and the blood was pounding in her temples. She could not afford another mistake now. She had to be correct in her assessment were Mr Grey stood in relation to her and she could not hesitate for a moment longer.
Her eyes shot open and she quickly swept her leg back, catching her opponents ankle and pulled it out from under him, as she twisted. Imbalanced like that Mr Grey could not resist the rotational force of her body and was finally pulled forward after all smacking against the side of the car. The wire relaxed for just a moment, but it was enough for Charlotte to tug her head down and push it up with the just now still trapped arm.
Having finally been freed from the suffocating noose, she gasped for air, but already whirled around to her opponent, who without Charlotte anchoring him had fallen backwards to the ground.
Her face twisted into a grimace of anger and she saw the terror flash in his dark eyes, as he frantically clambered up to his feet and swung an arm into a punch for her face. She smacked down her forehead against his knuckles with a hard crunch and was rewarded by a howl of agony, as his arm flinched back. The same instant her fist came up in a swift uppercut square on his jaw.
It rocked the mans head backwards till he was looking straight up, his back bending backwards, as his shoes lifted just off the dusty earth. For a brief moment he seemed to float weightlessly like that, then almost like in slow-motion he reeled over backwards and hit the ground.
His eyelids were fluttering, his mouth agape with an indistinct moaning wheeze leaving between his lips, as his consciousness was flickering, bouncing back and forth between the very edges of awake and asleep. His arms and legs were twitching erratically unable to operate properly according to the jumbled signals sent by the mans rattled brain.
Charlotte was standing over him with her chest heaving and rubbed her bruised neck. "Should have just let me drive off, asshole.", she huffed.

Sallys punches kept coming, her knuckles pounding Cathys bound arms into her face, while Jass tight hold on the fabric entangling her and her foot digging into the back of her knee held her off balance. Struggling to remain standing Cathy was drawing breath weakly through the jackets fabric unable to distinguish anything in the directionless whirl of black and bright painful flashes of white that had swallowed up her world. Her dimming consciousness was slowly slipping away from her, pure willpower letting her hold on to the last remaining shreds. Literally. She was twisting her tangled forearms grabbing what she could of the jacket with her fingertips and grunted as she pulled. Her arm muscles responded. Tightening and rippling with creases and the sinews in the back of her strong hands popped, knuckles turning white.
The punches kept coming lighting up her world and pounding her further towards unconsciousness. She grit her teeth, clenched her eyes, managed to shift her elbows just a bit and then twisted her arms with all of her remaining strength outward.
The darkness tore open in a bright jagged line, as the fabric parted with a loud rip, the jacket binding her snapped in half with a roar.
She saw shock flash on Sallys face in front of her, just as she heard Jass in her back utter a sound of surprise, as she stumbled away now that the jacket she was pulling on was no longer caught over Cathys head, but that did not stop the twin in the front. Her arms spread from tearing her jacket to bits left Cathy wide open. Sallys knuckles crunched into her mouth with a solid crunch, cracking her lower lip and sent her reeling. An elbow cracked into the side of her face before she had remotely recovered, blurring her vision. Then Sally grabbed her head with both of her hands and yanked her down towards a rising knee. Cathy could not stop the downward motion, so she tugged her chin down and let the older girls kneecap smack into her forehead rather than face. The impact knocked her head up and blinding pain to her brain, but she heard Sallys hiss in pain with some satisfaction. It slowed the twin down for maybe the fraction of a second, but when Sally yanked her forward again by her sleeveless top into another punch, Cathy had her arm up hugging her own head and blocked it.
Immediately she spun into the taller girl and swept her legs flinging her over her shoulder to the ground.
Just as she turned she saw Jass kick off the floor and both of the girls shoes struck her hard in her wide chest. She was knocked back into the frame of a rusty car rattling it hard enough for a cracked window to break apart on the opposite side and make the chassis vibrate for a few more seconds. She dodged sideways just out of the way of Jass punch, that banged into the car with the sound of a gunshot denting the worn down metal. Cathy dove for her pushing against her shoulder with one palm, but staggered, as Sally on the ground swung a leg into the side of her knee and took a headbutt from Jass right on the bridge of her nose. The girl pushed back, rushing her back and trying to pin her against the car, but Cathy managed to redirect them slightly so they hit it at the hood rather than the drivers cabin. She let herself drop backwards onto it and swing her legs up catching Jass around her abdomen and locked her ankles in the other girls back.
Cathys thighs bulged, so did Jass eyes from the pressure suddenly compressing her midsection. She could feel the older girls finely chiseled core muscles contract beneath the top and tightened her scissor in response. Her jeans strained audibly, as the strands of thickly sculpted muscles on her thighs pushed out. The head of her quadriceps popping distinctly visible against the washed-out blue material and pulsing visibly, as the deep separations between the muscle definitions were drawing the rough cloth in and spreading it thin and tight like a second skin. Jass grunted, pulling back a fist for a punch. Cathy curled up in response arms raised in a tight guard. The older teens first punches came quick and hard, but smacking uselessly into the chiseled shield of Cathys meaty arm muscles. Her scissor was already sapping Jass strength, her fists already losing power and precision after the first three swings.
With a grunt Cathy shifted her ankles lightly and forced her bulging thigh muscles even harder together. A tread tore somewhere in her jeans, stitches popping everywhere and widening as steel hard muscle flesh pushed out through them into the open. Jass midsection sunk in from the pressure. Her obliques caving in lightly. Her lips split for a scream, but it became a choking noise instead.
That was when Sally popped up behind her sister and Cathy had to release her opponent. Swiftly she undid the scissor, brought one foot flat up against Jass ample chest and sent her back with a shove of her powerful leg, while she used the momentum to role back over the hood of the car and drop on the other side.
Sally was after her before she had even hit the ground, her feet tapping across the cars hood in a run and dove after her with a wild airborne swing. Cathy dodged back, then sideways out of the path of a razor sharp uppercut jutting up and then stepped into Sally. She grabbed her arm, spun and dropped onto one knee, as she pulled it over her back, flipping the older girl through the air and hard onto her back.
Immediately she jumped up to her feet and run back at the car the two of them had just crossed, diving head first back over the hood in a slide. Landing on her palms she got up in a dynamic roll and came to a halt right next to a wheezing Jass still trying to catch her breath. The older girl swung a punch, but in her current state it was sloppy and Cathy slapped it down grabbed the arm at the wrist and elbow and twisted it around up Jass back between her shoulders in an agonizing hammerlock. She released the arm with one hand and snaked it across the taller girls throat, cutting her already short breath off completely.
"Game ..." Cathy broke off as she heard Sally jump on the cars hood again, sooner than she had hoped or expected.
She saw her kick off from the corner off her eye and flip through the air, her leg already whipping through the air, her heel slicing through the air directly for her head in a sharp airborne kick, before she even landed.
"Cathy!", her fathers coarse voice reached her ear. Her eyes focused in on him sitting next to a broken car with the door standing wide open. She understood.
Her arm slid from Jass throat and then she send her staggering away towards her father with a hard two-handed shove in the back, before she shifted her weight on her feet and leaned sideways. Sallys foot whipped past her face by a hairsbreadth just as Jass tripped into the drivers cabin of the open car falling on the passengers seat with her chest and banging her head against the stick next to it.
"Over!", Cathy spoke and swung her arm up wrapping it across Sallys neck, as she stepped behind her and slid the other arm through beneath her shoulder, before locking the sleeper-hold tight.
Jass pushed off the seat she had fallen on already to get up and help her sister, but Cathys dad forcefully swung the car door shut with all his strength, the metal door clamping shut around her already punished side biting into it like the jaws off a giant animal. The girl howled loudly in pain.
Sally gagged her fingers clasping at the corded muscle of Cathys chiseled arm. In response the younger girl flexed her biceps, the peaked mound of corded muscle expanding and driving a thick popping vein out against the skin. The fingers on her arm trembled. Sallys legs shook.
Jass roared in the car reaching around and pushing her slender fingers through the gap between the door and the frame her body was holding open. She pushed hard. Cathys dad grunted and leaned with all off his strength against the door to hold it closed, while the sinewy muscles in the teenagers single arm popped, a line cutting deep between the pulsing biceps and the curve of her hard triceps. The door shook but slowly inched open.
"Cathy!", her dad called out again clearly alarmed and straining, "Hurry!"
Sallys eye-lids were fluttering, her sight unfocused, but she was still holding on to the last shreds of her consciousness, even if her fingers were little more than stroking the skin on Cathys arm by now.
Jass groaned with effort, her hard biceps peak quivering. Then again, but this time the sound swelled louder and louder until it became a roar and she swung back the door with enough force to knock Cathys dad away onto his back.
Reeling backwards the teen staggered away from the car, while she was clutching her Injured side. Her eyes darted around flaring with a cold heat itching to be unleashed in an inferno and settled on the bearded man on the ground.
"That...", she huffed, "Was a mistake, old man!"
Finally Sally slumped down in Cathys arm and the younger girl hurriedly dropped her and stepped over her unconscious body towards her sister.
"Leave him alone!", she called out to the remaining twin and pointed at her own chest with one thumb, "This is one-on-one now!"
Jass looked over to her, glaring.
Cathy smirked and wiped the small trickle of blood from her chin that had been running down from the cut on her lip. "Technically that one is from your sister. but since the two of you tend to share just about everything I don't feel too bad, making you feel equally sorry for it."
Jass face contorted in a grimace of anger, as she saw her sister on the floor behind Cathy.
"How... dare you...", she was grumbling in a low voice, before clenching her teeth so hard Cathy could hear them grind across one another.
Jass shot towards her in an explosive run and howled: "Do this to my sister!"
Cathy only smiled wider, as the girl rushed her. Jass palm slammed into her chest out of the run, seizing her top and swung her other hand clenched into a rock-hard fist. Almost calmly Cathy took the wrist of the hand that held her and let herself fall backwards, while she put one foot to Jass hip. As they hit the floor she shot out her leg and Jass was thrown off her over her head and onto her back right next to her sister. Still holding her wrist Cathy rolled along the motion throwing her legs over the girls chest with the shoulder between her knees and leaned backwards overextending the joints of the trapped arm.
Jass lips split in a scream of pain, that contorted into howling agony, as Cathy twisted her hips increasing the pressure until she was but a moment away from tearing the limb from its socket.
"Wish I had some more time to catch up, but I and dad got to run.", Cathy told the older girl, "So... Game Over!"
She rolled on the floor raising her rear and lower back of the ground as she snaked the leg closer to Jass head around her neck and locked it at the ankle with her other, shifting seamlessly from the armbar into a tight triangle.
Jass eyes, closed shut from the pain, shot wide open, almost bugging from their sockets in sudden shock from the pressure compressing her neck, cutting off her breath and the blood flow to her brain. Her free arm flailed in one last attempt to reach Cathy, then dropped limply to the floor, as her eyes rolled back until just the white was visible.
Cathy let out a heavy sigh, as she released her and dropped flat on her back spread-eagled. Her muscular chest was heaving, sweat dripping down her skin in thick droplets that made her top and tattered jeans cling on her chiseled body.
Her dad stumbled past her leaning heavily on his cane, as he moved. "Get up!", he told her, "We still need to get away from here."
"Yeah...", Cathy nodded tiredly, as she slid out from under Jass and climbed to her feet.
Following after her father she made one last quick detour to pick up her hoodie again. She hesitated for a moment after she threw it over her shoulder and took one last look at the two girls knocked out beneath the bright sun, before she followed after her father. She still hated running away, but who would not run from a life like that.

The end

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."
"I guess... He was not very strong after all."

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"He isn't man enough to help you and you're not girl enough to stop me."

"Sorry, boy, but you're fighting a girl now. We don't do mercy. We do pain. A lot of pain."[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Try it. But we both know how it's going to end. With you down there and me not breaking a sweat."
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-20, 22:09
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Last Achievements

wow! shocked to see you return but happy for the returning. need time to dig into this one but can't wait!
The Following User Says Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-20, 04:14
Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

So I know it says "The End" but I feel like this story is far from over. Really good work! But the formatting didn't seem to carry over too well and made it a somewhat difficult read. Better paragraph breaks in the future?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WeaponZero For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-20, 09:31
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Really cool to see you back writing again, MLG, I have really loved your stories for a while, your style of writing is right up my alley, and this story was no different, plenty of shows of muscle and strength by all the girls.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-20, 22:25
Points: 2,350, Level: 19 Points: 2,350, Level: 19 Points: 2,350, Level: 19
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Omg... This story is so great!
Thank you so much for writing this!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tapion For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-21, 22:04
Last Achievements

Cathy - High School

There was still time before class started, when the shouting began. Cathy having rested her head on her forearms, as she sat hunched over at one of the tables of the school cafeteria, shot-up in her seat.
"Stop making a scene!", an angry male voice thundered, as a pair of two made their way through the room, passing near Cathys table.
One of them an attractive dark-haired girl with a pony-tail of maybe seventeen had been in the lead of the pair so far moving across the room in an furious stride, but now stopped abruptly and spun back at the male at the back of her heels, whipping an angry index finger at his thick chest and snapped: "Making a scene? You're the one following me, TJ!"
The girls height had to be at least 5'10, next to her upset boyfriend she looked positively tiny, as he towered at what had to be 6'4 or even 6'5 with a thick and wide chest and shoulders stretching the fabric of a tight T-Shirt with short sleeves sticking to the bulging shape of thick firm arm muscles like a second black skin. It made the scene all the more amusing, as the girl was verbally trashing him to the point he looked like he wanted to cower.
"Well, uh, yeah, but...", TJ stammered taken aback by her sudden reversal, "That's because you're not letting me explain what happened!"
"Explain? What is there to explain?", the girl screamed, "Go ahead and explain why you were making out with that 'naturally blonde' bimbo..."
"Uh..."
"Oh, oh, I help you: 'Trish it totally wasn't what it looked like. It just looked like I was sucking face with her, but in reality it was CPR because I thought her heart had stopped beating. What looked like me cupping her scrawny ass was actually me feeling for a pulse."
"Oh, shut up!"
"Excuse me!"
"You know what? Becky is right: Go fuck yourself!"
"Becky is not right about anything ever. She is just a bitch! Did you forget what she did to Linda?"
"Oh, that was an accident!"
"No, it was not."
"It really wasn't." As the couple had been fighting, another girl had approached them with her shapely hips swinging extravagantly and was now watching them with a smug look on her face, one hand resting on her tilted hips. "It happened because Linda was like a totally subpar athlete and a nosy little bitch to boot. It was like totally unfair you guys kicked me off the team, because she sucked so much."
The girl was quite a bit shorter than either of the other teens at what had to be roughly 5'6 wearing heels like she did.
"Oh, hi, Becky!", the first girl, that had called herself Trish, greeted in a mockingly sugary voice, "Now take your new boytoy and get lost!"
"Sure, but first like you need to apologize.", the blonde said smirking, as she twisted a strand of her hair around her fingers, "Cause you were like really rude to me and where saying all these rude things about me. I mean you're like really insulting yourself, when you say things about my ass, cause like everyone knows it looks better than your stupid face, but I totally AM naturally blonde, you know?"
"Doubt it.", Cathy muttered and the three older students heads whipped around to face her, as they became aware of her sitting almost right next to them for the first time. Seeing the younger girl in the dark green hoodie and the black baseball cap sitting right next to where they had been holding their argument, they were all staring at her in a moment of awkward silence. Cathy felt one of the corners of her lips twitch into a smirk.
Becky was the first to regain her speech. "Like... shut up!"
Cathy rolled her eyes with an annoyed groan. "Like... make me...", she mocked bobbing her head in a purposefully ridiculous fashion.
Becky frowned. "Do you even know who I am?"
"Uh... like uh... no.", she kept on, as she sat up and spun in her seat to face the three older students, "Seriously, I've got no idea, who you are supposed to be, girly?"
"I..."
"No, I wasn't asking.", Cathy interrupted casually with a wave of her hand, "You don't strike me as someone worth knowing. So fuck off and go fuck yourself or have the cheating dipshit do the fucking, so you're both out of my sight."
Stunned silence on part of the other students; Cathy leaned back in her chair, cocking her head and smirked.
"You're really lucky I don't hit girls.", TJ growled.
"Why not? Do they scare you?", Cathy asked keeping the smirk.
"You little..."
"I don't have a problem with hitting girls.", Becky interrupted the muscular male with glare at Cathy and audibly slammed a fist in her palm.
"Normally you don't have a problem with keeping your teeth I imagine. Today could be an interesting exception on both accounts."
The blonde girls frown twisted with pure anger. A cold fire was gleaming in the blue of her eyes. If she expected to find any fear in response to that on Cathys face she was sorely disappointed. The girl, Becky, took a step towards her one fist clenching, as she moved ready to swing for her face. Cathy watched the movement of her toned but stick like arm as if it was in slow motion. Then Becky suddenly stopped. Her eyes briefly glanced something behind Cathy in the distance, then returned to rest on her. Becky relaxed her stance looking down at her with a disdainful smirk.
"Oh, my...", she whispered cruelly, "I thought TJ was trying to make fun of you, but you're like actually a girl, aren't you? Really unfortunate, cause you look totally like a dude, you know? Like I'm so sorry. Bye-bye."
She spun elegantly, waving affectedly with one slender hand then strode away, as she brushed the delicate fingers of the other hand along TJs musclebound chest when she passed him.
"Let's go, babe, can't stand the loser stink."
"Uh, yeah...", the boy grunted with an uncertain look at Trish before he followed her like a dog.
"Thanks for fucking off.", Cathy called after them, before she turned back towards the table.
Like a dude, huh? Like she cared. Fucking bitch.
"You... eh... probably shouldn't have said any of that."
Cathy glanced up, almost surprised to find Trish still standing there.
"Yeah?", she asked grumpily, "Why is that?"
"Becky is..." Trish dropped down in one of the chairs at Cathys table with a heavy sigh. "Oh, well, it's complicated. She is..."
"A bitch?", Cathy tried dryly.
"Yupp."
"What part of that was complicated.", she asked with a renewed smirk.
"She isn't the type of bitch you would want to mess with."
Cathy chuckled. "Oh, I actually don't think I have met a type of bitch I did not want to mess with yet."
"I'm serious.", Trish told her, "Without the teacher over there she would have punched you in the face with no hesitation."
Cathy followed a motion of the older girl with her eyes and did see a scrawny adult man move through the cafeteria in some distance. So that's what Becky had seen right before she had backed down. Mean girls backing off because of pencil pushers. Only in school. She shrugged.
"She would have tried no doubt."
"And if it had not worked, she undoubtedly would have found something else to hurt you.", Trish mused, "Not that you would want to get hit by her. She is actually tougher than she looks."
"Scary thought considering she doesn't look tough in the slightest.", Cathy scoffed.
"Alright, alright. Here is the story. So she used to be on the cheerleading team with me and..."
Cathys newest chuckle interrupted Trish in her story. "Really she is a mean cheerleader going around stealing boyfriends? That is... That's gold... That's got to be the plot of a movie. What about him? Wait, let me guess! Quarterback."
Trish sighed heavily. "Linebacker."
This time Cathy burst out into laughter.
"Listen.", the older girl groaned, "I know how unbelievably... cliché this sounds. But here is a thing she got into a fight with this other girl from the team, Linda. It was just some petty shit. Pretty sure Linda had already forgotten all about it by the time we were training. Becky not so much. She messes the figure up and suddenly half of us fall down and Linda, she really hurt herself, okay. I was furious and I yell at her and suddenly she smacks me right in the mouth and I'm down on the floor and she kicks me. The other girls jumped in and dragged her off me. We kicked her off the team for that bullshit of course. Next day she corners me in the girls restroom and tells me to get her her spot on the team back or I would regret it. I was scared, but hey I had TJ right, what could she do if I stuck close to him and until last week she really left me alone. Last week she came up to us and she just makes these disbarring comments about Linda and the team so I start complaining about her the second she is gone, but TJ does not really want to hear it and he even kind of defends her. It really pissed me off and then today I get the text to meet him and find the two of them in the middle of making out."
Cathy raised a brow. "He sent you a text to find him cheating on you?"
"Of course not. Becky must sent that from his phone, because she wanted me to know."
"Makes sense.", Cathy nodded, "But hey, at least you know, right? Not like he had not cheated on you, if you had not seen it."
Trish sighed heavily. "Yeah, but I fell right into that bitchs trap. I mean he would not have dumped me for her. Nobody actually wants to date a girl like her. Sleep with her sure, but a relationship with that girl is probably more like the price you might have to pay for it, you know what I mean?"
"Not really, no."
"Point is if I had not flipped out and broken it off with him, she would not have had her way."
"And you would still be dating the jackass that cheated on you. What a triumph."
Trish frowned and cast her eyes down. "She seduced him."
"Doesn't exactly absolve him of his part in cheating on you, does it?"
The older girl let out a heavy sigh. "I suppose not..."
Cathy scoffed. "Oh, you can't possibly want him back."
"If I'm honest, what I want right now is for someone to teach him and that bitch a lesson."
Cathy smirked. "Funny, I kinda want to teach him and that bitch a lesson."
"Keep out of it.", Trish said, "Becky isn't above coming after you just for the things you said earlier, without you trying to go after her. And playing those 'mean girl games' with someone like her doesn't even work out in those movies Becky seems to have been photocopied out of."
"Not exactly what I would do to teach them a lesson. Brute force seems way more efficient."
Trish smirked. "Yeah, even I think it would feel really good to beat up that bitch."
"And your cheating ex-boyfriend.", Cathy added.
Trish chuckled. "Oh, that would be something, wouldn't it? We don't always get what we want, though."
"Yeah.", she nodded. A girl her size beating a huge linebacker weighing in at probably 200pounds or more could likely draw the kind of attention her dad and her did not need.
"Well, I think I need to head for class." Trish said with a look at her watch. "See you later... what was your name again?"
"Cathy and I'm pretty sure you didn't ask before."
"Unforgivable." Trish smiled. "Then one more thing, Cathy."
She reached out with her hand and gently pushed up the front of her basecap. "From what I can see you are very pretty girl, so don't let that bitch tell you anything else."
"Yeah, right.", Cathy said. Pretty, huh? Like anyone would say that if she saw her fourteen inch guns. Not like she cared anyways.
"See you around, new kid.", Trish said as she motioned to leave.
"How do you know, I'm new?"
"I feel like I would have heard of you otherwise."
Cathy frowned slightly, as she watched the cheerleader leave. Don't draw attention, Cathy, try to keep a low profile. Sure dad, that should not be a problem. Well, she was doing great.

Cathy found that returning to the mundanity of school proofed relatively hard after the time she had spent on the road with her dad. Frankly, she sucked in terms of school stuff and while blaming that on her absence from a classroom alone probably was not fair considering she had never done so hot to begin with there was clearly a connection. She definitely refused to believe it was because she was outright stupid, but she ended up spending most of her time confused until the girl seated next to her took some pity on her and helped her out with a few points she did not get.
When the bell rang Cathy breathed a sigh of relief, as she got up from her seat and stretched her limps. Were they already feeling sore from inactivity or was she just itching to move.
"Are you alright?", Hannah, the girl that had helped her out, asked. She was significantly taller than Cathy at 5'7 with a slim waist but shoulders slightly wider than her build would have suggested and lean limbs. A mane of wavy copper blonde hair fell down to her shoulders, almost glowing in contrast to pristine white skin.
Cathy shrugged at her question. "Yeah, I'm just not quite used to it, I guess."
"How comes? Did you're old school not have classes?"
"No, I've just not been to school for a bit.", she told the other girl and quickly added: "Health reasons." It was not really a lie; not moving when they did could have been hazardous to their health.
"Oh, are you alright now?"
"Yupp, nothing to worry about. I'm perfectly healthy. Oh, can you tell me, how I get to my history class?"
"Mh?", Hannah made a sound as she checked the room on Cathys schedule, that she was holding out to her, "I'll do you one better. Hey, Luke, wait up!"
Cathy followed Hannah with her eyes as she run over to a boy with short messy black hair and a tan.
"Hey, Cathy, is in the same history course as you, can you show her where to go?", she asked pointing back over her shoulder, as she slid the other hand over the boys shoulder.
The boy looked over to her and Cathy smiled and raised her hand in a greeting.
"Sure.", he said, "No problem."
"Thanks, Luke. I owe you one!" Hannah was positively beaming now. Wasn't she a little too happy all of a sudden and why would she be the one owing Luke for this?
"You're coming?", the boy asked and Cathy skipped over to him, as he headed for the door.
"Thanks, for the help.", she told him, when they left the classroom, "Every hallway here seems to look the same and the naming makes no sense to me."
"Yeah, they changed it once, but only renamed like half of them for some reason. Now you've got two different systems depending on where you are."
"That's just half-ass-"
Luke gave her a curious look, as she fell silent mid-sentence, but her attention was on the blonde buzzcut, square jaw and 200 or more pounds of muscle on a 6'4 frame heading towards them. TJ was striding down the hallway like he owned it next to a black kid almost his size.
Hell, what were the chances. Then again, he was not paying attention to her by the looks of it. He was just chatting with his friend. If she did not smack him right across the face when they crossed each other, everything would probably turn out alright.
The football player was only separated from her by two steps now.
She took one.
He took one.
Then they were past each other. He had not even looked at her.
Well, not like she had really wanted to whoop his ass. Only a little bit, maybe.
"What was that about?", Luke asked still walking next to her, "Do you know him?"
She sighed. "No, not really. Just some jackass cheating on his girlfriend."
Cathy stopped; Luke was no longer walking next to her.
"Hey, TJ!"
Hell, what were the chances.
She spun back just as TJ too turned around to face the younger teen shouting after him and Luke smacked him right across the face.
She had to hand it to Luke he was brave. Not that he was particularly scrawny, actually his arms looked fairly cut, but TJ may very well have had over sixty pounds of raw muscle on him.
TJs face swung back, rattling him but for the most part he barely budged. Luke tried to follow up on his assault, but TJ managed to block the blow with his arm and took a swing himself, that Luke just so managed to evade, as he frantically jumped back.
With a growl TJ tried to stomp after him, but his buddy grabbed his shoulders trying to hold him back, just as Cathy reached Luke as well and roughly swung him around to face her. "Woah, woah, wait a second, man!", the black boy tried to restrain TJ.
Cathy saw the flaring anger on Lukes face and opened her mouth to tell him to calm down.
"Go low.", she whispered and tapped a spot on her own side, where he could see, "Kidney then the jaw from below."
Luke gave her a bewildered look, but any questions he might have had were interrupted for TJ managed to pull himself free of his companion with a curse.
Luke twisted back the same instance and ducked as he swung his fist. TJs swing struck only air, just as Lukes drilled a punch into his kidneys. The older boys eyes bugged out in surprise as he coughed, stunned. The uppercut sent him reeling back into his friends arm, who caught him with a grunt.
The jocks face twisted with anger, as he came back up lunging at Luke once more. Cathy grabbed her classmate by the upper-arm dragging him out of the path, as she slid her own leg into it. TJ tripped over it tumbling into the wall, as he lost control of his momentum, and slid down to his knees.
He shook his head, trying to clear his mind and fought himself back up to his feet.
"Hey, what's going on over there!", a strict voice called out to them and they all looked.
A grey-haired balding teacher was heading towards them with a look on his face like he wanted to personally beat them all up for fighting.
"What is this?", he asked furiously, glaring at them all one after another. His furrowed forehead a landscape of twisting lines and a pulsing vein near his temple.
TJ spoke first: "I tripped."
The teacher blinked. "You... tripped?"
"Yeah, I just tripped. What about it? It happens.", the linebacker repeated and the teacher glanced over at Cathy and Luke.
"He did trip.", she told him with a shrug, "It happens."
The man blinked, then let his gaze wander over them all again clearly suspicious. "That was it? Reaaaally." He finally scoffed. "Get lost! All of you, off to class!"
"Yeah, right away.", TJ said, but his eyes shifted from Luke to Cathy and narrowed dangerously, now that he finally recognized her.
"Let's go Luke.", she told the boy and pulled on his sleeve, "We're going to be late."
Luke nodded wordlessly, as they started walking away from the teacher.
"So... any siblings?", Cathy asked him once they were out of ear shot, "An older sister maybe? One named Trish?"

During lunch break Cathy headed back into the cafeteria. The place was crowded this time of day and noisy as hell. The line in front of her only moved at a snails pace, giving her plenty of opportunity to reflect on her first day in her new high school so far.
Aside from the pain in the ass that was sitting on her ass all day and her mediocre academic abilities both of which were issues in their own right, she had somehow managed to get herself involved with what were hopefully the least likable people in this place. By pure coincidence of course. Twice.
And in retrospective most of her spur of the moment decision in this regard had probably been not quite as not drawing attention or low profile as her dad would have liked. In her defense not anything she had done had been wrong.
Becky and TJ had been a pain, who absolutely should be told to fuck off more often and letting Luke get pulverized by a guy who was half a foot taller than him for trying to give him the beating he deserved, as inadvisable it may have been for him to try being the one to dish it out, would have just been wrong.
Plus TJ had not been screaming or crying yet and his shoulder joint had not been dislocated at any point, neither had a single blonde-dyed her on Beckys big head been touched or plucked out and the stupid bitchs spine had not been twisted into a shape that allowed her to observe if her butt was as hot as she claimed. So wasn't she still doing fine?
In truth the thought of the things she had not done, probably weighted heavier on her than anything that had happened. Heavy enough to ignore her newest issue, which was the far too broad application of the words "lunch" and "food" that was legal in school cafeterias for some reason, as it was finally her turn. At least until she had to actually take a bite of any of this.
"Cathy, over here!", she heard a girls voice call out to her and looked around.
Hannahs copper hair made her easy enough to spot even at a distance as she waved to her from a table, where she was seated with another student.
Maybe her poor academic skills had an upside. They had gotten her talking with the girl after all. Luke was the one sitting with Hannah and giving Cathy a puzzled look. Not a new development she was pretty sure he had spent the entirety of history class staring silently at her from behind after their run in with TJ in the hallway.
"So, any of you got any idea what this is even meant to be?", she asked as she sat down her tray and sat down opposite of them.
"Hell, no! If I did I would probably no longer be able to eat it.", Hannah replied, "How was your first day so far."
"I realized school sucks.", Cathy noted, "And that as a student I'm absolute shit. Can you pass on P.E. Alone?"
"Afraid not. But rumor has it the school is looking out for some of the jocks on our more prestigious teams. Pretty sure they deny that officially thought. You're that good at sports?"
"I do alright.", she told the other girl with a smirk, "What about you guys?"
"I'm on the swimming team.", Hannah explained, "Luke runs track."
"Huh?", the boy reacted having heard his name, "What's up?"
Hannah chuckled. "Earth to Luke. What's with you today? You've been acting strange almost the whole day."
"It's nothing.", the boy replied, glancing towards Cathy again.
Hannah picked up on it in a heartbeat and turned towards her. "Okay, so what happened?"
"I don't think anything...", Cathy started but stopped, as she saw who was approaching the table, "Uuuh... shit."
"What the hell happened?", Trish snapped the second she reached them. Hannah spun in surprise.
"That's what I was asking."
"Luke, you punched TJ?"
"You, what?!", Hannah exclaimed, "Are you insane, he could break you in half!"
"Uh, Hannah, not the issue! He should not be punching people."
"I agree on principal, but if the guy punching back is that size, it kinda is."
"Zip it!", Trish sighed tired, flinging one index finger into Hannahs face.
"He was cheating on you!", Luke interrupted angrily.
"Woah, he did?"
"Please, Hannah!"
"What was I supposed to..."
"Something else! Ideally nothing!", Trish interrupted swinging her threatening index finger around into her younger brothers face now, "How did you even know that?"
"Uh..." Lukes gaze flickered over to Cathy, who had shrunk back in her chair for the entirety of the conversation. Trish picked up on it and frowned as she recognized her. "Seriously?!"
"Hey, I had no idea he was your brother!", Cathy defended herself.
"So you were just telling strangers about it?!"
"Uh, girls...", Hannah said.
"Not now!", Trish growled.
"No, I... yes, but not...", Cathy stuttered, "I just run into him."
"I said stay out of it!"
"I did until the fists started flying."
"Uhm..."
"What does that even mean? What did you do when the fists..." Trish threw her hands up in the air. "Oh, I don't even care! Just stay out of it! Don't set up fistfights between my boneheaded little brother and my fucking ex!"
"He's here!", Hannah hissed finally managing to get a word in and caused the argument to die down in an instant.
Well, shit. This probably called for deescalation of the highest order. If she still wanted to keep a low profile.
Trish let out a deep sigh, as she turned around to face an angrily approaching TJ. "Hi."
"Did you sent that little shit at me!", the football player snarled and earned a deathglare in response.
"That is my little brother not 'that little shit'!", she clarified forcefully, "And you're not putting a finger on him!"
That was not exactly deescalation.
"He brought this upon himself!" TJ tried to push past Trish, but she firmly planted herself in his path and he rebounded like she had put up an invisible wall. "Out of the way!"
"Or what? You're gonna hit me?"
"No... I... never...", TJ muttered, but then glared at Luke past his sister, "So you little pussy are hiding behind your sister now!"
Neither was that.
Lukes palms slammed to the table, as he jumped to his feet, but Hannah was up as well and darted in-between him and TJ. "Hey, I know you both are big strong men, but one of you happens to be a lot bigger and stronger so it would be really stupid to get into a fight with him."
Was that deescalation?
"How about we talk this through, rather than pound each others faces in.", Trish said in a strained voice, "Unless you just want to leave, TJ."
That had to count.
"Like he could pound my face in!", the linebacker roared his cheeks flashing red.
Cathy snorted. Was he that insecure, because of the fight earlier?
And then it hit her that the older boy was now looking directly at her. Had he heard that?
"You again?!", he snarled, eyes narrowing.
Shit. Deescalation., Cathy thought frantically. How could she do this...
"Hey, leave her out of this!", Hannah snapped, "She is new!"
"Shut it, you little bitch!"
"How about you fuck off, before I kick your ass right here?!", Cathy flared.
Definitely not that way that much was clear, but she had already spoken and had risen from her chair as well, before she knew what was going on.
"… At arm wrestling..."
Now she did not even know what she was saying anymore...
"What?", TJ muttered dumbfounded.
"What?", Trish turned around to look at her with a bewildered look.
"What?", Hannah asked like she was doubting her ears.
"What?", Luke blinked at her stupefied.
But nobody was screaming at each other or punching one another in the face now.
Well hell if that was how she was defusing this situation, she could just be a little more herself rather than doing the worlds worst job at being someone else.
"Yeah.", she said cocking her head and smirked, "I could kick your ass at arm wrestling. Easy."
"Uh, uhm...", TJ was clearly not quite sure what was going on here, but just like Cathy herself suddenly became aware that the argument had drawn the attention of a number of students at other tables, "Like hell you could!"
This was not keeping a low profile.
"Proof me wrong.", she dared him, gently placing her elbow on the table and holding out her dainty hand, "But if you lose, you're going to fuck right off again and leave us all alone."
"I'm not losing.", TJ grunted and brushed past Trish finally reaching the table and put his arm up as well.
He had more than a foot of height on her 5' and probably weighted at least twice what she did. Her comparatively tiny hand was completely swallowed up by his huge paw closing around it. Of course that did not intimidate her.
"Got a good grip? Would not want your hand to slip and embarrass yourself.", she taunted, "Before I beat you, I mean."
He frowned and his fingers tightened on her hand.
"Well, that's a good grip... adorable even."
"Shut your trap.", he snarled and squeezed down on her hand with intent. The tendons in the back of his hand pushed out and the muscles of his forearm bulged. It probably surprised him she did not show him any sign, that she could feel it.
"Someone start us off.", Cathy said still smirking at TJ, "Hannah?"
"Uh, sure.", the girl said and hesitantly placed her hands on top of theirs, "Ready... set... go!"
TJ pushed on the signal, probably with the intention of smoothly bending her arm and pushing her down. He was surprised when she held steady.
"Wha-"
"Careful.", she whispered and pushed.
A groan burst from TJs lips, as his huge arm swung back and he quickly strained with a loud grunt to stop her advance halfway down to the table.
"I'm strong for my size and you're feeling kinda weak.", she continued on and did not bother to increase the pressure yet, as TJ had trouble matching what she was already pouring out.
The large male groaned his forearm quivering with intense effort, his knuckles white, as he fought with desperation. Veins stood out like cables against his skin, crisscrossing the jocks bulging forearm. With a deep grunt TJ squinted his eyes and grabbed the edge of the table with his left hand.
"What the...", Cathy heard Hannah whisper, as she saw Trish raise an eyebrow and Lukes eyes widen at the sight of the match.
TJ was huffing loudly straining with everything he had. His biceps was surging a thick vein bugging out obscenely across the mound of his quickly reddening 18inch biceps muscles.
Cathy felt his resistance rise and his strength grow to match what she was taking. He felt it too, that any moment now he would be forcing their shaking hands back up. Cathy let him feel it, she waited till right until he was about to inch her back towards the middle and then held fast at the last moment, increasing her efforts to match the football players own.
Unlike TJ she was not holding on to the table yet, so she placed her left palm gently on the table top and light drummed her fingers.
TJ glanced up into her face. His own was a mask of strain and effort, but Cathy was still smirking. "Told you.", she said, as she saw his eyes widen in shock, and beneath her sleeve her forearm muscles tightened, bulging muscle strands knotting with strength, "Easy!"
TJ gasped, as she snapped his arm from their supposed stalemate, the moment she did she broke his grip with her own. Her strong fingers clenched, tightening and biting into his palm like a metal clamp and crushed it completely. TJ cried out and flinched.
"Game over!", she whispered as she audibly smacked the huge boys hand down to the table and giggled. Unlike most things that came out of her mouth, her giggle was girly as all hell. High-pitched and soft.
TJ almost collapsed nearly onto the table as he lost, gasping for breath. His massive chest was heaving visibly beneath the tight shirt. His eyes wide with shock and disbelieve were transfixed on his own hurt and cramping hand after Cathy released it.
He slowly gazed up into her face again and Cathy smiled coldly as she leaned forward. "Go away!", she told him sweetly.
Wordlessly TJ straightened, taking his arm off the table and turned around, before he slowly skulked away not sparing a single look for any of them at the table.
Cathy sat back down silently, settling into her chair again. The other three at her table did not speak for a couple of seconds after TJ had left and then...
"Holy shit!", Hannah burst out loud, "How in the world did you just do that?"
"Oh, well, I've got my talents.", she told her smiling.
Yeah that had felt good and it had not been super obvious... It was not low profile alright. But it was not big profile either. It was more like medium profile or something. Or maybe the profile was about to grow.
Some of the students that had watched from afar were muttering. Hopefully none of them had the bright idea of taking a picture of her to upload it to the internet.
"Talents, hell, he looked like he really tried and you just smiled!"
"Yes, but how?", Trish asked disbelieving of what had transpired only moments before, "He is twice your size."
"I heard arm wrestling is all about technique.", Luke told his sister, "It's all about the leverage."
"Yeah.", Cathy said and stood up again as the students from the other tables kept eyeing her, "You've got a huge advantage if your arms are longer. I need to go for little girls."
"Wait...", Trish started, as Cathy rushed for the cafeterias exit, "His arms are way longer than yours."

She actually did go to the restrooms. Not that she actually needed to go, she just needed a moment of quiet after she had yet again failed spectacularly at not sticking out. Hopefully none of those onlookers had made a video with their phones. But even if not they probably had gotten a good enough look to describe her down to the... basecap.
Cathy sighed as she pulled her cap off and placed it on the sink she was standing in front of and lowered her eyes to the sink.
Everything was cool. Not much you could see of her from afar, she thought as she brushed a hand through the amber hair framing her face, They only saw someone small with a basecap and a ponytail crush a huge football player at arm wrestling that probably happened all the time around here... ugh, no it did not. Who was she trying to kid here?
"This is the ladies room you know.", a soft almost ethereal voice mused. Cathy looked up and saw in the mirror how a familiar female figure stood behind her. Attractive and blonde and sneering in a way that did not make her look less attractive like she had practiced just the right expression.
Cathy sighed heavily. "What did you hear?"
"Oh..." Becky was strolling toward her leisurely. "Nothing. Just like all the crap you were spouting about me this morning."
"That's it?"
Becky stopped dead in her tracks eyeing her suspiciously. "What's that supposed to mean?", her voice took a sharper tone now.
"Haven't heard anything from your boyfriend yet, huh.", Cathy said, as she turned around to face the older girl and leaned back against the sink.
"Boyfriend? Oh, TJ." Becky clicked her tongue. "Forget about him. I'm done with him soon enough myself."
She came up to her now. Close. Very close. Cathy could smell a sickly sweet perfume with a flowery fragrance.
Slender manicured fingers closed around the collar of her hoodie and pulled her up towards Beckys face. "And I'm who you should be worried about."
Hell, fuck that bitch!
Before even Cathy quite knew what was happening she had already seized the thumb of Beckys hand clutching her hoodie and had sharply twisted it outward. The older girl cried out from the sudden pain, as her hand was wrested from Cathys collar. Her knees buckled, as her her face contorted with pain.
"Okay, you listen girly.", Cathy spoke and stepped forward into Becky, before she spun them both around and slammed the older girl against the wall next to the sink. She let go of her hand, but immediately pressed her forearm into Beckys throat beneath the girls chin. "This is your only warning."
Becky choked her breath cut off by Cathys arm and grabbed onto it with both of her hands in a futile attempt to push it away. Cathy glared at her now chalk white fearful face from below due to her smaller height and pushed harder. Her forearm still pressing Beckys neck to the wall pushed up against the older girls chin now slowly pushing her further up the wall. "You're better going to be careful about who you're trying your petty little shit on going forward, because if you do it again, if I even hear about it again, you'll see how right you were about me not being one for the ladies room. I'm no lady..."
Becky was up on her tiptoes now, shaking and red in the face as she still struggled to draw even a single breath. Her hands were shaking, as she pushed against Cathys forearm with both of them trying to dislodge it.
"... so if you try your crap again, I'll demonstrate another highschool cliché to you like your stupid mean girl act." Becky eyes bugged out, as Cathys biceps tightened beneath her sleeve and bulged drawing her hoodies fabric tight. Shakily the older girls feet lost their last cohesion with the floor and she was pinned up against the wall with her toes dangling an inch from the bathroom floor only held up by the strength of Cathys single arm.
Cathy smirked up at the struggling female. "I trust you 'like' got that."
With that she stepped back and let Becky drop back to the ground. The former cheerleader landed on her feet, then dropped hard on her knees coughing and wheezing, as she clutched her abused neck with both hands.
Cathy picked up her basecap from the sink again and pulled it back on and down into her face. She turned away from the humiliated girl and walked for the door as she heard Becky struggle back up to her feet.
"You... bitch.", she wheezed, "You'll regret that!"
Cathy stopped halfway to the door still with her back to Becky and smirked confidently, even though the other girl could not see it. "Will I? I would not recommend trying to make me."
Beckys feet slapped across the floor behind her and Cathy slid sideways smoothly, letting the girls fist brush past her, as she swung it for the back of her head.
Her own hands flung up, catching the arm by the wrist and the back of the upper arm. She twisted the arm so the hand was pointing up towards the ceiling as the arm was parallel to the ground hyperextending the joints.
"No more warnings then.", she spoke coldly as she spun the older girl around and rushed them both toward one of the toilet stalls. With a bang the door was knocked open, as she bulldozed Becky into the stall and stepped into the back of her knee forcing her to drop to her knees right in front of the toilet, while she still controlled her by her arm.
The older girl gasped, as she realized what was about to happen. "No, wai-", she pleaded, but Cathy had already seized the back of her head and shoved her face first down the bowl.
"I know what you're thinking.", Cathy told her, "Shouldn't it be the new kid down there? Let's call it a play on the trope. Game over!"
And with that she flushed and a sudden downpour of water engulfed Beckys head. The older girl struggled to pull her head from the toilet, but Cathys iron grip held her down sputtering until the water had subsided.
Wordlessly Cathy released her and stood up. Becky immediately pulled her head out spitting and coughing out water, as she all but collapsed sideways against the toilet stall shaking miserably. Her eyes were wide and dazed, as the remains of her make up were dripping down her reddened face and her soaked blonde hair clung to her in wild untidy strands.
"No more of your bullshit!", Cathy told her coldly with one last dismissive look at Beckys shaky figure and left the stall.
Just then the restroom door opened and two giggling girls roughly Cathys age entered.
Oh, well she had probably already done as much damage to her low profile in this situation as she could.
"Don't use that stall.", she told the girls pointing back at the one in which the girls already must have been able to see part of Becky from where they were standing, "Someone left a huge piece of shit in there."

She made sure to take her time before returning to the cafeteria in order not to give Trish, Hannah or Luke much opportunity to riddle er with more questions about the incident earlier and in hopes that the other students had moved on to another topic by now.
It seemed to mostly work. Hannah was still excitedly showering her with an almost embarrassing amount of praise and Luke was staring at her like he she was some sort of riddle he had to figure out in order to survive, while Trish just left to sit somewhere else after giving her a last suspicious look. It could have been worse.
Her algebra class following the lunch break proved as much. Whose idea had it been to make math aka that thing with the numbers about letters all of a sudden? And did someone dunk his or her head into a toilet for it as well?
By the time the last period concluded her head was spinning enough for her to get lost in her new school yet again and find herself somewhere far away from the main entrance. Only now she realized she had been following the wrong numbering system for the rooms to try and find her way. And once she decided to head for any exit she could find and go around on the outside if she had to, she soon had to realize the first one she found led her towards the football field, where she could already see the players gather for training. With a sigh she decided to turn back. Another run in with TJ just could not be good for her intention not to gather unwanted attention.
"What the hell are you doing?", a stern voice asked just, before she turned around.
Hell, what were the chances?!
"Uh, hi, Trish.", she greeted the girl that appeared to just have rounded the corner behind her along with a number of other athletic looking girls.
"Don't 'hi, Trish' me right now.", the older girl said, "What were you planning on doing right now?"
"Turn around and... uh, leave." Cathy had to admit that did not sound that believable after all that had happened over the day.
"Right...", Trish groaned, "Damn it, I told you to stay out of this. Repeatedly."
"Uh, Trish, who is that.", one of the other girls asked.
"Someone who doesn't know how to mind her own business."
"Hey, I was trying to!", Cathy protested.
"Before, after or during the swirly you exposed Becky to?"
"Uh... that..."
"Don't deny it, that did not coincidentally happen on your first day. It was you!"
"Yeah, but..."
"That was you?", one of the other girls exclaimed with a beaming smile, "Oh, my god! You're my hero!"
Trish sighed gently shoving the girl to the side. "Why don't you girls go ahead and get changed, I'll be right with you."
"Sure, but can't I first..."
"Sssshh! Honey, please. Just go.", Trish interrupted shepherding the other girls towards a locker room at the side of the hallway.
"I'll be on my way, too.", Cathy told her, but the girl spun into her direction.
"Not yet." Trish patiently waited until her teammates had all entered the locker room, most of them not without taking one last look at Cathy, and she had shut the door behind them, before she walked back towards the awkwardly waiting freshman girl.
"Just what are you doing?", Trish sighed.
"Hey, I did not want any of this!", Cathy finally snapped back, "I did not ask for you're relationship drama to unfold right next to me. Or to run into your ex, with your little brother walking right next to me. Or for him to come at me during lunch or your bitchy ex-teammate ambushing me in a restroom, these things happened to me."
"All on the same day? By coincidence?" The condescension in Trishs voice made it more than clear she did not believe her in the slightest.
"No, half those things happened, because the two of them are vindictive as fuck and try to get payback for the whipping they already got and deserved. So spare me your outrage over the fact that I ruined your least favorite persons make-up, when she wanted to punch me in the face."
"I'm trying to protect you here. You keep escalating this and you will get hurt eventually."
"Oh, right, because not confronting Becky worked such wonders, she went from hurting your friend, to hurting you physically, to hurting you emotionally! What a success!"
Trish jaw was clenching tightly and Cathy immediately regretted going quite that far.
"Fine!", the older girl threw up her hands, "Do whatever you want then."
"I...", Cathy could not finish her thought much less her sentence before Trish had already brushed past her and entered the locker room surprising her teammates attempting to listen in on their conversation through the door and snapping at them, as she shut the door behind herself.
This just sucked. Cathy thought left alone and upset in the hallway. She glanced back to the door leading outside. TJ was likely out there on the field with the other players. She could head out there right now and whoop his ass all over it for his part in this crap. But she was still meant to keep a low profile and if her example of Becky deterred her she was not going to escalate the situation yet again, so begrudgingly she walked into the opposing direction.
She barely got past the first corner, when suddenly she saw TJs towering figure walk down the hallway towards her.
"You're late for practice.", she told him with no intention of dealing with the older student yet again.
"You! I was looking for you!", TJ snarled angrily, "You assaulted my girlfriend."
"So what.", Cathy scoffed, "She dumps your ass by the end of the week and had it coming anyway."
"Shut up, you little...", the football player roared and tried to grab her with his right, but she slapped his arm down with her left by the wrist.
The large males eyes widened in surprise of her resistance and immediately she reached across his extended arm and over his triceps with her own right and grabbed the cleft of his elbow, then immediately spun on her feet right next to him, twisting his thick forearm up into a hammerlock with her wrist as she did and grabbed his shoulder with the hand twisting his arm as she moved close and held the musclebound arm between her minuscule body and his own.
TJ let out a grunt of discomfort, as the sudden move bent him over forward next to Cathy with his arm painfully wrenched up his back and locked there, as she grabbed it with her freed up right hand.
"Listen, a-hole.", she hissed, "I just upset your ex, who deserved it a lot less than you do, so don't piss me off!"
"Let go, you..."
"No!", she interrupted twisting his arm just half an inch further and stifled his words by making him gasp, "And you are going to cut this shit out! You don't come after me or Luke or Trish or really anyone else, least of all because Becky told you, if you don't want people to see how a freshman girl manhandles you. In my experience you boys find that happening really embarrassing. Deal?"
TJ grunted with effort and pain his muscles twitching and bulging, trying to but unable to break his arm free. Her hold was secure and her response just brutally tightening it once more. TJ cried out in pain, as the hold bend him down further his face almost hugging the hallway floor next to Cathys feet, while she alone prevented him from dropping down.
"Deal?", she repeated with a smirk.
TJ let out a whimper, before he nodded. "Yes..."
"Good.", she let go and let TJ slump to the floor.
His large muscular frame crumbled in a heap. Wincing he grabbed his thick shoulder nursing it with his hand. His face was bright red from effort, but mostly from humiliation and embarrassment, as a freshman girl half his size had just made him submit.
"How did you do that?", he asked bewildered. His eyes looked wet like he was about to cry.
Ugh, the macho guy should grow a pair.
"Joint-locks.", she said shrugging, "Oh, and of course I'm stronger than you."
She heard his breath rattle at that last bold declaration and scoffed. "Get over it! It's not going to change."
TJ climbed slowly to his feet. He was pacing and still holding his thick shoulder.
"For the record that was your only warning.", Cathy informed him, "Your future-ex-girlfriend got one too. Be smarter than she was, TJ."
The towering male did not say anything looking down at his shoes in embarrassment unable to meet her gaze. His fist was clenching at his side, making her wonder if he really was ready to submit yet.
Whatever blow to his ego he had perceived in her little demonstration clearly had the jock itching for payback or some way to reassert himself or some other macho bullshit. But there was doubt. Not really acceptance of what she had done and said to him, but confusion about how she had done it, if her words were not true. Okay, was he going to try again? Or was he not? She had not the slightest idea or time for this bullshit.
"Good, I did not miss a thing.", the triumphant tone of Beckys voice was projecting across the empty hallway like she was in a stage play, as the former cheerleader strode towards them from up the hall. Her shoes clacking across the ground. Her Make-up had been completely renewed, her hair perfectly styled. Nothing about her was reminiscent of the terrified mess Cathy at left her as the last time they had met just a few ours prior.
"Uh, Babe? What are you doing here?", TJ asked lamely.
"Mh? What do you mean. You walked off without waiting for me!", Becky said cocking her head, "Did you think I would not want to see my payback."
"Payback, huh?", Cathy asked and took a single step towards the approaching girl and the girl immediately stopped in her tracks, but without losing the smug condescension on her face.
"Yeah, payback, you little bitch!", she spoke, "TJ isn't just going to stand by after the stunt you pulled on me!"
"That so?", Cathy asked with a smirk.
"H-hey, listen Becky, she is only a freshman.", TJ stuttered, "I can't just rough up a freshman, can I."
"You heard him.", Cathy told the older girl, as she suppressed a groan about the lame excuse, "He can't beat me up."
Beckys gaze shifted over to TJ with a glare. "You're just going to let her walk all over me? Assault me? Your girlfriend. Are you kidding? Are you a man at all?"
"No, yes... I mean... uh... she's a girl."
"Well, barely!", Becky snapped, "And you're not man enough to protect me from her?"
Cathy switched her gaze over to TJ, too. "So what is it? Are you going to listen to her bullshit again? That would not end well."
TJ looked at her uncertain of himself and then back at Becky. Cathy turned away from him again and took another step towards Becky. "You're done. And you still have not learned your lesson."
Becky flinched back in fear, when Cathy took another step. "TJ... please...", she whispered fearfully, but Cathy did not buy it. This was her playing TJ again.
A large hand landed on her shoulder from behind. "Leave her alone!", TJ demanded, "Or this time I'm not going eas-"
She exhaled in a sigh. Her school bag that had only been hanging off one of her shoulders by one of its straps, slid off her arm.
Oh, fuck it all!
Her hands whirled both seizing his wrist and pulled it over her shoulder and down across her chest, yanking the much larger male forward and immediately pushed her hips up as she bent forward, pulling him over her shoulder. The football players full two-hundred and more pounds went sailing across her and slammed to the floor between her and Becky just as her bag landed.
The older girls jaw dropped, as Cathy was already moving and had leaped across TJ on the floor and right at her. Her arms wrapped around Becky trapping her arms at her sides and clasped hands behind her lower back. She hugged her tight, as she stepped around the taller girl, turned when she stood up and forcefully lifted her off the floor, as she arched her back and suplexed Becky to the floor on her back right next to TJ with herself right on top of the older girl.
Her shin across the older girls flat stomach she was kneeling on top of her and grabbed her arm by the elbow pulling it up through beneath her armpit and trapped it there by the wrist, as she pinched her own elbow tightly against her rips. She slid the leg ontop of Becky over and hooked her foot around the armpit and beneath the shoulder blade below Beckys body. Shifting her weight simultaneously she stepped over Beckys head with her other foot and tightly locked her arm with her legs.
Becky tried to pull free, but Cathy pressed her own hips against the hand holding Beckys elbow and leaned back her armpit overextending the other girls elbow and making her flinch in pain.
"Careful.", she suggested smirking down at the arrogant girl helplessly trapped in her clutch, "If I mess this up your elbow is going to snap like a twig."
"Becky...", TJ grunted, as he heard his girlfriend whimper in response and heaved himself up to his knees, then stood up.
Cathy had released Becky before he was quiet up and rolled up close to him. With one leg standing and the other on the floor wrapping around TJs leg by the ankle, she reached through between his legs from behind and grabbed the other legs knee from the front. Standing up she toppled the huge jock once more at her feet sending him sprawling on his hands.
If there was one almost admirable thing TJ had done since she knew him, it had been to still try and help Becky just this instance. The girl herself did not waste a moment thinking about him in return the moment Cathy had let go of her feet she had nimbly jumped up to her feet and tried to bolt.
She barely made it one step, as Cathy in her move to throw down TJ had been up in just about the same moment and caught her by the back of her top with both hands. She forcefully yanked the taller girl back sweeping out her feet from under her with one of her own as she did and tossed her back to the floor on her back.
She shot the girl a glare, as she instinctively and fearfully curled up in response to the world around her suddenly having tilted and her having ended up back on the floor once more.
"Not so fast."
TJ tried to tackle Cathy down before he was even up trying to shield Becky from a possible attack. Arms wrapped around Cathys thighs, as she turned towards him he grunted trying to lift her and found himself unable to budge her five feet body off the floor. Her hips were pushing back against his broad muscular chest, as he tried to drive through. She was leaning forward towards him with her weight, her feet on her tiptoes and her jeans tightening around her hard calves as the thick baseball sized muscles rose up on their back.
"Stick to football. You suck at wrestling.", she told TJ, smirking down into his face, as he looked up in terror and confusion, as he found himself unable to move her from the spot, like she had been fused to the floor. That was ridiculous to him, but so probably seemed any other explanation a tiny girl half his size was not budging to his full strength from his perspective.
He quickly looked away, scrunching up his face, as he renewed his efforts with a deep grunt. Cathy felt his strength rise, as his head pressed against her hard stomach and she felt his bulging musclebound arms tighten harder around her legs, as the jocks muscles swelled and a thick vein was squeezed out against the reddening skin from his efforts. His strong legs well trained for his sport shook hard, as he pushed against the floor with every ounce of strength trying to drive her back or lift her off her feet, but the musclebound football player was unable to even budge her, the tiny freshman girl, resisting him with the might of her muscular legs and powerful hips aided by superior body control and the shifting of her weight.
She leaned sideways over him and bent down, reached low and snaked one arm through beneath one of his thick thighs and pulled it up against his stomach, as she pushed his head down at the floor beneath with her chiseled abs hidden beneath her clothes.
TJ let out a grunt of discomfort, as he was suddenly folded up in her powerful arms his cheek flattened against the hallway floor and unable to still push back against her in any meaningful way.
Cathy inhaled, seizing her huge opponent harder, her muscles rippling beneath the sweater from the thick shoulders down her unyielding carved arms to the wrists and her powerful back spread wide she pulled TJ towards herself, placing the soles of her shoes flat on the floor once more. Her knees bent into a slight crouch, right before she straightened her legs once more and pulled up. More than two hundred pounds of straining wiggling muscular male were lifted clean off the floor in her embrace, as she exhaled. Airborne TJ was staring at the floor his head facing down, one of his muscular legs cradled up against his chest by a short girls arms and his other one swinging awkwardly through the air above, as his lips split in barely contained agony from the might of limbs that should have been girlish but where like steel compressing him with unbelievable strength.
She turned back towards Becky, who was still on her back, staring up at her in awe. Her jaw literally went slack and dropped open. "That... That can't... It's impossi-"
"Bitch.", Cathy interrupted her coldly, "It's Game Over!"
And with that she simply dropped TJ. Right on top of Becky. His jumbled body mass landed on top of her with a whomp. It wasn't quite his full weight, as the football player went sprawling off her right away, but TJ was one massive guy. Becky cried out in pure agony, as her slender body was sandwiched between her manipulated boyfriend and the dirty school hallway floor. Flattened by the bitchy girls weapon of choice in her fight with her underclassman. A fitting end, if supremely unsatisfying.
Cathy scoffed, as Becky whimpered and sobbed from the abuse her body had just received, "Next time you want to mess with someone, put on some muscles of your own. I feel like a bully, kicking your girly ass."
TJ groaned rolling over on to his stomach and went pale, as he saw Becky writhe in pain. "Oh, shit, Becky... are you..."
He reached for her, but the girl slapped his hand away even in her state. "Don't touch me!", she screamed, "This is your fault!"
"I... I..."
"Can't even beat a little girl, you fucking pussy!", she whined, whipping her arm around and immediately curled up in pain, as she had ended up putting pressure on a part of her abused body that desperately needed rest, "Fuck off! Fuck off! We're finished!"
"Yes, please.", Cathy muttered and reached down to pick up her school bag, where it had fallen, "Can we please be finished, too."
"You, little-!", TJ roared and leaped back to his feet, panting heavily, "This is all your fault, you weird little freak!"
He came at her swinging just, as she straightened again. She led the bag slip from her fingers again and swung back her head out of reach of the large fist. It sliced through the empty space, merely grazing the peak of her basecap and knocked it of her little head. The open front of her hair fluttered from her movement, as she fixed TJ with her green eyes.
"You don't want to do this.", she told him and his second punch came flying.
She slapped the arm away with one hand and in a flash reached over it with the other arm seizing TJs jaw from below with an iron grip of her dainty fingers and twisted it right back, as she slid one leg past his and tripped him over it, flinging him hard to the floor by his neck, but she did not release his jaw as she did. Instead she bent down standing in a crouch above him with her little hand crushing his jaw and started walking. Half shoving and half dragging the boy across the floor towards a wall. TJ winced in pain clutching the hand punishing his jaw with both of his larger own in an attempt to undo the pressure crushing part of his face by bending her dainty fingers open. He found out he could not, the muscles and tendon within Cathys palm and fingers were unyielding and her crushing grip strength every bit as strong as the rest off her densely muscled little body.
They reached the wall and beginning at the floor Cathy started to shove the older boy upwards lifting him up the wall with only her one arm, as he struggled in her grip. Standing up straight already she lifted him up further extending her arm above and TJ managed to find his footing, as he was almost up.
It seemed to return some fight to him, as he reached out towards her face trying to shove it away. A mistake. Cathy released his face of her own free will and grabbed the extended arm twisting through below it and dropped flat to the floor on her knees, as she yanked it over her and send the heavy male flying over her and slamming audibly to the floor.
She stood back up and yanked on his arm, pulling his upper body off the ground and then stepped around him twisting his arm up his back between his shoulders.
He cried out between gritted teeth, as she pulled him up to shaky knees with the hammerlock forcing him to play along to relieve some pressure. She shoved him up to his tiptoes and then forward slamming him into a wall next to a door hard enough that it still audibly rattled in its frame.
The freshman girl released the hammerlock and forcefully spun the jock around. She then slammed him against the wall with his back. He tried to push off it and come at her, but Cathys palms slammed his shoulders flat against the wall and firmly pinned them there. He gasped in pain, as her fingers dug into the thick muscle of his large shoulders like it was made from sponge.
He swung his head at her in desperation and she let it happen adjusting her head just so that the center of their foreheads connected directly with a loud crack. TJ cried out his head flinching back upon the impact, his eyelids fluttered and he groaned, as Cathy just glared back enduring the impact with no reaction. She had taken worse. He could have put on his helmet in advance and she still would have had taken far worse than it before.
She flung him to the side further down the hallway. He stumbled away, then staggered, before coming to a hold on wobbly feet facing her. She stepped around him circling him like a predatory animal might have done and loosened her shoulders.
He rushed her. She flung out her hands shoving the much larger male in the chest and knocked him right back off his feet and into the nearby door.
Between her strength and his mass it turned out to be a bad idea. With a thundering noise wood splintered and the door was knocked out of the frame torn from the hinges and collapsed backwards into the room with TJ on top.
High-pitched screaming erupted from within the room, as girls in various stages of undress somewhere between casual clothes and cheerleading uniforms jumped in shock.
Oh, yeah, this had been the locker rooms door.
The cheerleaders stared at TJ on the floor, then at Cathy standing outside. She glanced back at the girls, then shot TJ a glare.
That was it for low-profile. She had fucked it up.
The football player retreated on all four from her gaze across the door beneath him and into the changing room and bounced into the shapely bare leg of an already fully dressed cheerleader. He looked up meeting the girls eyes and recognized her the same as Cathy did from outside the room.
"T-trish... h-help.", he stuttered, "I- I- I'm sorry... please..."
The cheerleader looked at him, then back outside to Cathy and stepped forward across the broken door until she was out in the hallway.
"I...", Cathy began, but Trish raised her index finger, took a deep breath and visibly searched for words.
Eventually she spoke: "Cathy... what – the – actual – fuck!"
"Okay, yeah. I got involved", Cathy said defiantly, she had enough, "I got involved, but I did not go look for it, okay?! Everything just kept coming right up to me and really did not leave me with much choice anymore, so what was I supposed to..."
"No.", Trish said exasperatedly, "How? How did you do..." The cheerleader motioned around them with her hands. "Any of this."
"Oh, that. Yeah, below this I'm basically all muscle.", she said gently picking on the fabric of her hoodie.

The air was hot and heavy. The room cast in the twilight generated by a single naked light bulb above blinking at uneven intervals. Pearls of dust danced before his eyes in the air. He breathed in a wheeze his throat dry and his lips split and burst open from old and new cuts, that also covered the rest of his swollen face. Dry blood covered his face from his nostrils. His shirt clung to his sweat drenched body, his pants were soaked in his own piss.
"You in the mood to talk today?", the man on the chair opposite to the one he was tied to asked. He was big and bald and was wearing a sleeveless leather vest that left meaty muscular arms exposed.
"You're in the mood to untie me and kill yourself, Gladys?", Mr Grey wheezed.
The man chuckled. "No, but I could untie you so you can use the bathroom for a change."
"Oh, sure. Untie me and I kill you myself, that's almost as good."
"Well, the boss would like to have access to what is on your phone for starters.", the man told him, and picked up Mr Greys own cell from a nearby table, "You tell me and I give you the chance to embarrass yourself trying to murder me."
"Sorry, that's private information."
"Oh, well.", the man put the phone back down and rose from his chair, as he made his tattooed knuckles crack, "It's going to be the same as yesterday then."
There was a loud noise from outside the room. An ear-deafening smashing noise and screeching metal sounds.
"I guess not.", Mr Grey noted, "Because it's today that I leave."
"The hell is going on out there!", the man groaned and spun for the door.
That instance Mr Grey already had seized his own thumb with his other hand and held his breath. White hot pain exploded in his hand flooding up his arm, as with a sharp twist he dislocated his thumb and roughly slid his hand from the tight bindings ignoring the pain of the grizzly ropes scraping across his injured hand tearing his skin open.
The man guarding him heard him move and spun back just in time for his face to meet the chair Mr Grey had been tied to moments ago as he smashed it across his head. The mans nose burst wide open with a spray of blood the bones in his face cracked audibly. Like a sack of bricks he collapsed backwards slamming down on his rear against the wall. He groaned trying to get up, but the bottom of Mr Greys once expensive and now utterly ruined shoes already stomped down on his head again and again. He kept stomping and stomping, as from beyond the door screaming and noises could be heard until he stopped exhausted and panting. With the once powerful guard at his feet bloody with his face physically contorted and shattered teeth slipping out from between the raw bloody flesh that had once been his lips. His breath was shallow and interrupted by miserable sobs and coughing.
Mr Grey stepped back with a whimper, as he took his damaged hand and with a howl of pain snapped his thumb back into place as much as that was possible. He spat down on his captor and grabbed his cellphone off the table, once he moved for the door already typing in the code to unlock it after he turned it on. New messages reached him the moment he had connection.
"Extraction team is in position. Assume command and find the targets!"
"Yes, Madam.", he typed back and shoved the door of his cell open, beyond which the noise had subsided just a moment ago.
The interior of a car shop greeted him along with a number of unconscious or battered men in the overalls of mechanics or the leather vests of the biker gang owning the shop. Tools they had used as weapons to defend themselves were scattered around and the outer gate had been smashed open by a black SUV that had been driven right through it. Also spread out across the shop stood a number of familiar youthful female figures.
"Took you a while.", he told them panting and was surprised how much dignity he maintained considering his state and especially the sullied pants.
The two identical blonde girls crossed their arms identically and raised their chins arrogantly in opposite directions.
Beyond them there was another blonde of maybe sixteen with her hair bond back in a pony-tail, who was dressed in a short-sleeved olive colored shirt barely covering hard capped shoulders and exposing corded arm muscles along with camouflage colored cargo pants and military combat boots and reflecting sunglasses. She sat on the hood of a car one leg pulled up the other dangling downwards above a large man passed out at the cars wheels and was playing with a large survival knife with a teeth like saw edge. A dark-haired girl with short black hair and a youthful face but standing an astonishing seven feet tall with a sweeping wide back and bulging neck muscles. A dark purple sports shirt with a number on it stretched across a massively muscled chest, as its sleeves threatened to tear from the bulk of humongous biceps and triceps muscles straining them even in their relaxed state, while running shorts strained to contain the bulging mass of her massive thighs.
The last girl stood with her back to him, but Mr Grey recognized her still and was a bit surprised to see her here.
"You here, Dana?", he asked, "I'm touched."
"Don't flatter yourself, old man.", was the apathetic reply from her, as she twisted around while flicking the long silky black hair not to obstruct her face.
The girl was about fifteen and stunningly beautiful. All of the girls where good-looking, but Dana was the type that would be first and foremost classified as beautiful. The word was undoubtedly the one to come to mind first, when trying to describe her. Not pretty, not cute, not hot, attractive or sexy. The flawless almost milky-white skin and her deep clear eyes, blue like icy seas in winter, the high cheek bones and the subdued smile of her lips combined with the athletic but overall slim built would bring beauty to mind long before these other terms. Her legs were long for her height with firmness to them mostly exposed by the hotpants snugly hugging her shapely hips. Her quads were bulging visibly outward. Not overly massive, but of meaty muscle carved into ropey hardness nevertheless. Her calves curved backwards standing out in the back and separated from the leg by a smooth deep line running down the side and drawing in the skin. Her dainty manicured feet were wrapped in the straps of sandals with chunky plateau soles and short heels.
A very loose white shirt with sleeves reaching down to her elbows covered most of her upper-body but slid down asymmetrically on only one side exposing the hard cap of her wide shoulder and a portion of a firm smooth chest right beneath her collar bone, while the hem nearly covered up the girls hotpants on this side.
Dana threw her hands up carelessly. "I just thought this might be a fun little work-out. Barely made for a light warm-up, but why pass on a chance to put a couple of males in their place."
Her leg swung back then whipped through the air smashing the tip of her sandals into the side of man in a leather jacket near her feet on the ground with enough force to slide his large frame a few inches across the workshops dirty floor.
"But don't think that means I'm going to listen to your every word like your pets here. I'm just here for Cathy."
The twin girls scoffed simultaneously. The large muscular one crossed her arms with a scowl. But it was the military girl that jumped from the car she was seated on and walked up to Dana.
"You want to repeat that, bitch?", she asked gruffly casually waving the knife at Dana with the tip pointing at the dark-haired beauty.
"I don't.", Dana replied smirking, "But if it was me calling you a pet that bothered you, I can change it to obedient suck-up."
"You got quiet the mouth, but your insolence is just a sign you lack discipline."
"Oh." Dana uttered with a saucy smile. "And you want to discipline me now? Yeah, you're not woman enough for that, doll."
The blonde military girl moved. There was maybe half a step of hers separating the two girls and she took it in a flash stabbing for Dana and then froze, as she found Danas knuckles not even half an inch from her face with her blade nowhere near that close to Dana yet. The other girl had fired a straight punch as a counter and stopped it before it actually connected.
"Want to try again?", she wanted to know without having lost her smile.
The military girl stepped back out of her opponents reach and flipped the knife upside down in her hand, then lunged at Dana again. Her free hand shot forward trying to seize the other girl, as the knife flashed to cut cut into her, but once more the girl abruptly stopped and froze in the middle of her movement. Dana had ducked beneath the hands and spun into a hook to the blondes kidneys. Once more her knuckles stopped just shy of touching the other girl.
Dana cocked her head. "Aw, you failed again."
The military girl frowned and once more stepped back for a safer distance, while Dana resumed a casual stance.
The knife flashed once more, but only as a distraction, as the military girls boot came up in a high kick for Danas face. And yet Dana was faster yet again. The military girl gulped as she found her inexplicably in a crouch at her feet with one arm raised above her head to block the leg should the military girl decide to bring it down and the other one bent in the middle of an uppercut with the slim female fist having stopped dangerously close to the girls crotch this time.
She dropped to step away from Dana yet again, but this time the other dark-haired girl followed her, as she straightened back up. Her fist opened and shot forward sliding between the military girls legs and firmly grabbing her by the crotch. The blonde girls face flushed bright red and with a roar she swung her knife. Dana evaded the move with ease, as it came much sloppier and rushed than the previous and let her stumble past her, while she delivered an audible slap to the girls camouflage covered butt.
"You've got a nice ass.", she taunted casually turning around to look back at her humiliated opponent, whose arm muscles rippled as she clenched her fist tightly and bared her teeth with her cheeks glowing.
"Enough!", Mr Grey interrupted before the situation could escalate further, "This ends now! That's an order!"
"She-", the military girl complained.
"I know!", he cut her off, "But you're the sensible one here so follow my orders!"
"See?", Dana asked, "He thinks you're a suck-up, too."
The military girl spun back at Dana.
"Alice!", Mr Grey barked and she stopped dead in her tracks with Dana casually standing there and daring her to act with her smug smile.
"Yes, sir.", Alice growled, as she lowered her knife.
"That was fun.", Dana mused, "I should humiliate you more often."
Her head swung around to face him. "Back to business. You heard anything about Cathy or were you to busy pissing your pants?"
"She escaped?", he asked with a look towards Sally and Jass, "Well, I probably would have heard a few questions regarding where you would bring her, if she had not. Tell me you at least recovered my car."
"We did."
"Let's consider that a success.", he said strolling up to the SUV and opened the passenger door.
"Great job.", Dana mocked, "Only way it could have went better, would have been if not every last part of it had gone wrong."
"Don't speak to my sister that way.", Jass hissed.
"Oh, don't worry, that was directed at both of you, wouldn't dare to mock one of you more than the other, sisters."
"You made your point clear.", he said, while searching through the glove compartment, "Girls, we will search the place for any clues and torch it to the ground when we're done."
"Burn it down? Why, Sir?", Alice asked.
"My amusement.", he replied as he got everything from the glove compartment he needed and pulled his head from inside the car.
"There is a lot of guys in here.", the tall muscular girl in the sportswear noted, "We would have to drag them all out."
"Only if you really want to, Terry.", he chuckled.
"How about I save you all some time and tell you to leave right now." They all turned as they heard the hoarse voice speak and saw the old man chamber the first round of his shotgun the same moment.
He appeared to be a mechanic in green overalls and with a grey beard. In his sixties and not particularly imposing, but that was probably what the 12 gauge was for he was aiming into their direction. He was fairly close to them and must have had taken the girls earlier squabble as cover to approach unnoticed.
Mr Grey moved slightly to take better cover behind the open car door.
Alice was the first to speak: "You've got no idea who you're messing with, oldtimer."
"People like my boss just younger, scrawnier and in your case a whole lot dumber?"
Dana shrugged. "Not the worst summary. I particularly liked the last part."
"Shut up.", Alice growled, "You think you can gun us all down, before one of us is over there and ripping you into little pieces, oldtimer?"
As she spoke Alice was hypnotically moving her knife, letting the blade flash in the light of the car shop, as she casually moved like she did not have a worry in the world, attempting to get closer to the old mechanic.
"I think I can gun one of you down in time and I think losing one of your own is not worth it just to beat up an old man.", he replied unimpressed and aimed the barrel directly at Jass now, "So not another step girl or your friend here gets it."
"Oh, we're not close.", Alice scoffed, as she took another step, "And she failed recently so the way I see it, good rid..."
Sally moved smoothly into the military girls path preventing her from approaching further. "That's my sister you're talking about."
"Listen ladies and asshole over there.", the mechanic spoke, "I'm just trying to cut our losses here. Don't torch the shop and we're all cool. You're not going to find a thing in here anyways."
"Why is that?", Mr Grey asked.
"Cause I've never even heard the name Cathy until just now.", the old man said, "Whoever we're hiding, Charlotte is the only one who knows a thing and she isn't sharing that with me or you or anyone else in here."
Mr Grey sighed. "Yeah, that sounds about right. When does she come back."
"Never, I sent her a message the moment you started fucking up the place. And no, me begging her on the phone won't change that. She's too clever for that."
"We can leave peacefully then.", he admitted, "No, hold on. You people captured and tortured me. I feel like none of you should still be standing when I get out of here."
"I'm the only one of us still standing. That not good enough?"
"No."
Dana lunged forward past Jass and slammed her palm hard into her shoving her aside just a split second, before the old man had squeezed the trigger. Jass hit the floor in a roll that carried her behind another vehicle, while the other girls scrambled for cover and the old man desperately swung his weapon around towards Dana rushing him. He was faster than one might have expected at his age, but still too slow. The girls knuckles struck his weapon with enough force to sent it spiraling out of his hands. Mr Grey stepped out from behind his cover and whipped out the small revolver he had retrieved earlier from the car and fired.
The old man cried out in pain as the bullet struck him in the shoulder and dropped on his back clutching the injury in agony.
Dana stood where she was frozen for a second with her fist raised. Then she spun towards him angrily. "I had him!"
"And I wanted him down on the ground.", Mr Grey scoffed, as he walked towards them, "Because I got a bit of payback to dish out and a message for Charlotte."
He reached them and brutally stomped on the old mans injured shoulder and the hand clutching the injury. The man screamed and he pushed his foot down bullet wound.
"The good news is you're not going to get brutally beaten by a girl today, Letitia.", he said grinning and aimed his gun at the old mans forehead, "The bad news is I believe every word you said about not knowing shit about what I want to know."
He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and frowned. "Give me a second.", he noted and pulled out his phone with his free hand.
"Do you have information about Cathy?"
He typed back with one hand. "No, there won't be anything here."
"Did anyone die yet?"
He hesitated and glanced back down to the old man he was still aiming at. He could have lied. A few seconds later and he would have already been done. But he was loyal. He did not lie to Steel.
"No."
"Charlotte?"
"Not here."
"Keep her people alive. Tell them she should call me."
"As you wish, Madam."
Mr Grey put his phone away again and smiled at the man beneath his foot. "You're one lucky bastard. I wanted to blow your brains out so Charlotte thinks twice about getting in our way again. But apparently we want to keep her stuff intact and see if she comes around after all."
He gently lowered his gun. "There is someone your boss lady needs to call. She can probably guess who it is. It's important you remember the number I give you now."
"Y-yes.", the old man whimpered.
Mr Grey smiled. "No, your memory is not good enough. That's why Alice is going to cut it into your skin."
The blonde girl stepped at the old mans side and let her knife flash ominously in the light, as she knelt down on top of the mechanic. "Who was it you said earlier was dumb?"

The end

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."
"I guess... He was not very strong after all."

"He isn't man enough to help you and you're not girl enough to stop me."

"Sorry, boy, but you're fighting a girl now. We don't do mercy. We do pain. A lot of pain."[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Try it. But we both know how it's going to end. With you down there and me not breaking a sweat."
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-21, 00:48
Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

amazing as ever mlg, thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to redtango For This Useful Post:

Tags
abs, arm wrestling, biceps, flexing, muscle, submission, teen girl, tomboy, weapons, wrestling