Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-May-18, 14:04
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts
Default The most humiliating defeat the YOU have inflicted to a girl

Wow! My second post in a row, now you can definitely ignore me It's been a boring day clearly.
My thread today try to reverse a classic of this forum. What is the most humiliating defeat that you have inflicted in a mixed match? I'll start sharing my experience. It was some year ago. I had had an argument with my girlfriend of the time and she had tried to attack me on the bed (we were half naked). She surprised me for being really aggressive, I realized that she wanted to wrestle me down on the bed to punish and maybe humiliate me a little. As you can imagine I barely react enjoying the situation and she pinned me with the face on the mattress. She was euphoric and satisfied, saying something like "You see?". I laughed and warned her to let me go. She said something cocky like "It's because I'm kicking your ass". Hearing that I used all my energies to fight back (i had almost 20 kg on her). After a few moments of wrestling I had her caught in armbar with a foot planted on her face. She was angry and confused, red face, not realizing what had happened. Her sudden shift from cockiness to defeat was great.
Come on, it's your go! Share your experience

Last edited by John3; 30-May-18 at 17:04.
Old 30-May-18, 15:05
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts
Default Re: The most humiliating defeat the YOU have inflicted to a girl

The second real girlfriend I had was athletic, if you think of Cheyenne Jewel's build but heavier up top. We would wrestle for fun and she was difficult to subdue due to high core strength but she never "won" against me. but eventually I would get her in a very compromising position, get RIGHT in her face and then start trash-talking like "You gave a valiant effort to defend your honor, but now I'm about to have my way with you" etc. That's the closest thing for me.
Old 30-May-18, 23:16
Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

When I first began brazilian jiu jitsu, I rolled with a woman who must have been late 30s, blue belt 4 stripes (which indicated she would have been training at least 3 years). I was just too big, too strong, and too young to put my ego aside. I dominated the wrestle and ultimately caught her in a shoulder lock called an Americana. She was very obviously embarrassed and angry. When we reset, she was furious and way more aggressive. I could have subdued her again but decided there was no point, so let her control me for the last minute or so of the match.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dkid13 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-18, 19:00
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts

Sorry to hear that so few of you have ever experienced a domination over a woman I think it might be fun as well (I'm in both as you know).
Old 31-May-18, 19:51
Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry to hear that so few of you have ever experienced a domination over a woman I think it might be fun as well (I'm in both as you know).
I do occasionally dominate my wife and it is alot of fun, but not as much fun as when she dominates me. It's only fun because it's sexual for me. I don't get any enjoyment out of dominating a woman outside of a bedroom.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dkid13 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-18, 20:16
Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40
Last Achievements

When I was growing up, my favorite wrestling opponent was the daughter of family friends named Lauren. We were just a couple of years apart and she was also close friends with my sister, so I'd see her really often. From ages 13-20 we probably had 50 matches -- all of which I won by pin.

Part of what made her my favorite opponent was that she would try really, really hard to win and would get really frustrated when she lost. She was naturally muscular, ran track and danced. We were fairly close in height and weight.

Often during the summer when I was home alone while my parents worked and my sister was at a friend's house, I'd invite her over to wrestle. She lived walking distance away and would show up eagerly to get revenge for the previous match she'd lost.

She was really competitive and prideful but never a sore sport, so I got a lot of enjoyment out of teasing her. Even though we were a fair match physically, I was always more athletic and skilled. I would allow her to pin me for a few seconds (we used really long, drawn out 3 count pins) before reversing it at the last second.

My favorite pin then (and still now) was the cradle. I wish it was easier to find more properly applied cradle pins in mixed matches. When I was done toying with her and wanted to end the match, I would gather her into a really tight cradle and trash talk her while slowly counting the fall. She would squirm and curse and shout "noooo!" but there was ultimately nothing she could do about it. Our 50 or so matches ended this way every time. Sexually, I sadistically enjoyed teasing her while I stretched her in the cradle as far as I could. I suspect she liked it too, since she kept coming back for more.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ChristmasJones For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-18, 00:18
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasJones [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When I was growing up, my favorite wrestling opponent was the daughter of family friends named Lauren. We were just a couple of years apart and she was also close friends with my sister, so I'd see her really often. From ages 13-20 we probably had 50 matches -- all of which I won by pin.

Part of what made her my favorite opponent was that she would try really, really hard to win and would get really frustrated when she lost. She was naturally muscular, ran track and danced. We were fairly close in height and weight.

Often during the summer when I was home alone while my parents worked and my sister was at a friend's house, I'd invite her over to wrestle. She lived walking distance away and would show up eagerly to get revenge for the previous match she'd lost.

She was really competitive and prideful but never a sore sport, so I got a lot of enjoyment out of teasing her. Even though we were a fair match physically, I was always more athletic and skilled. I would allow her to pin me for a few seconds (we used really long, drawn out 3 count pins) before reversing it at the last second.

My favorite pin then (and still now) was the cradle. I wish it was easier to find more properly applied cradle pins in mixed matches. When I was done toying with her and wanted to end the match, I would gather her into a really tight cradle and trash talk her while slowly counting the fall. She would squirm and curse and shout "noooo!" but there was ultimately nothing she could do about it. Our 50 or so matches ended this way every time. Sexually, I sadistically enjoyed teasing her while I stretched her in the cradle as far as I could. I suspect she liked it too, since she kept coming back for more.
that was almost the same thing I did with the girl I used to wrestle with. we used to wrestle to a pin for 3 or 5 counts or to submission with 15-20 minutes time span and the one with the most falls win. over that summer she won 3 matches and one time she won when she surprised me with a matchbook pin so when we had the chance to wrestle at the end of the summer, I finally defeated her 2-0 with the first pin with full body pin and her arms extended and the second one with that embarrassing cradle pin. I might be little aggressive in over-stretching her legs because she became angry when the match ended
The Following User Says Thank You to kokowawa For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-18, 06:31
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

Although I never out and out did a session or video where I dominated, I have gotten in their mouth if it was agreeable and a few times I was a few ounces lighter when I exited
The Following User Says Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-18, 21:17
Points: 12,978, Level: 49 Points: 12,978, Level: 49 Points: 12,978, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,191 Times in 207 Posts

I Was celebrating the end of italian high school with my classmates when I and a girl of my class - Elena - begun to joke and to tease each other. She treatened to give me a lesson and provoked me to fight. My classmates advised me not to accept: I was a skinny boy, 182 for 62 kg, she 175 and at least 75 kg, and competing in skying, swimming and tennis at good level. Nevertheless, I knew I was skinny but with a good stamina and, after few seconds of tussling I was able to floor her. I sat on her cest and she was trying to remove me with all her strenght. She became red for the embarassment as well for the effort, The classmates were enthusiast for her possibile defeat. She tried to kick my back, but I grabbed her ankles bending her feet to her head. Finally she submitted, and classmates begun to express stupid opinions, like it was impossible for a girl to beat a boy. We were in the 80'ties in Italy, and famele bb, famele wrestling etc were still dreams that would have been realized after a couples of years
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Issarg For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-18, 01:07
Points: 4,013, Level: 26 Points: 4,013, Level: 26 Points: 4,013, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I don't know if it was humiliating, as she was the one to bust out the collar and leash, but after dominating and overpowering an extremely strong powerlifter, I had her collar and leashed. From there, I stood with one arm propping me against the wall while the other forcefully yanked the leash up between the middle of my legs and forced her to eat my ass.

Lemme tell ya something, this was SPECTACULAR! The one souring part about the whole experience, sadly, was that I was expecting much more of a battle from a woman who could literally outsquat and deadlift me. Keep in mind, I am quite the specimen myself, at 5'10 and 215 shredded pounds, but I expected her scissors to CRUSH me! They may have, had she known how to properly apply them, but she wasn't as skilled as I'd hoped. Still, it astounded me just how easily I had her pinned and defeated. I basically toyed with her while she wore herself out, trying to take me down.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SonicBoom For This Useful Post:

Tags
maledom, maledom expierence