Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Apr-19, 21:38
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Tickled Against His Will

All characters portrayed in this work are over the age of 18. You know Millennials, in this economy it doesn’t seem like they can ever leave the nest…

Will was glad his parents were gone and he was finally home alone for a long period of time. He lay in his bed, spread eagle and blindfolded. This had always been a bit of a guilty pleasure, or perhaps secret shame for the young man. He couldn’t pinpoint a moment that it had started, in fact for as long as he could remember the idea of being tied up and helpless had excited him. The addition of sensory deprivation only heightened the exhilaration of his helplessness.

Jenny was glad Will’s parents were gone and he was alone with her for an extended length of time. She had a pretty good relationship with Will’s mom, to the point that she was allowed to just walk in when the door was open. A she let herself in, Jenny mused that maybe Will should have closed it.

She was wearing a white tank top and shorts that covered less of her thighs than most guys’ underwear, her hair was in a ponytail and her light skin was glowing. She idly explored a bit in her search for company, but when she finally walked into Will’s room she bit her plump lip. She’d always had a bit of a crush on the older boy, even when it became clear that he was always going to be small and dainty his whole life. He had such smooth skin, such pretty hair, he was so frail and cute! Plus, she liked the way he looked helpless and alone in nothing but his boxer shorts. Jenny raised her hand to wave, but realized Will was blindfolded. He had no idea she was here…yet.

Jenny tip-toed over to Will, checking out his body a bit as she reached the knots on his hands. Before she really got to work, she leaned down and smelled him, making sure to breathe quietly as she did so. He definitely washed up nicely, Jenny was glad he was a guy who legitimately cared about how he smelled. Slowly and carefully, she moved the sections of rope that were close enough to his hands to allow Will to release himself, before she ran a finger across his chest

Will yelped, shaking in his restraints suddenly had him feeling scared and unusually excited. Someone was in the house, and saw him tied up! “Hey, what are you doing!” he asked, fear filling his voice.

He was somewhat relieved to hear a girlish giggle, even more so when he could identify it as his neighbor. Then, he realized the position she saw him in, and started struggling again “Jenny, untie me! Someone…someone tied me up!" his face was beat-red and Jenny had a perfect view of his adorable blush, reaching forward, she stroked his cheek

“Hmm, someone tied you up, huh?’ she said, before placing her nails on his chest, the sharp manicured extremities barely touching his smooth skin “Someone named Will?" she asked, before lightly scratching his chest.

Will didn’t want to laugh, but he did, unable to help but release a little giggle when she stimulated his chest and belly. He was unable to help but exaggerate it further as she started digging deeper.

Suddenly, Jenny stopped “Wow, you’re so sensitive to tickling! This is gonna be so much fun, I’ve ever gotten to torture an older boy like this before!” she went back, this time stimulating his smooth armpits, tickling a bit harder

Will’s next series of laughs was much harder, this time he was nearly screaming with every release of air from his lungs, her fingers overwhelming him with the way they worked him, he barely managed to make out between gasps for air “Jenny! Lease stop!” but she barely seemed to hear him, quickly going down to his flanks and tickling him between his ribcage and hip bones.

He started bucking again when she did that, his shorts thrusting into the air, Jenny laughed again “OMG, are you getting a boner from me tickling you?!” she asked before going for his belly, lightly scratching all across it

Will was having a very hard time speaking through his uproarious laughter, in fact underneath his blindfold his eyes had started watering from the sheer intensity of the tickling. But at that particular moment he would not say that he was enjoying himself. In fact he would say that he was in a pretty bad spot, especially when he started gasping for air.

Jenny pulled down on the side of his shorts, slowly starting to peel them off, but making it obvious that he was hard under them “Well, where I grew up dishonest boys get tickled, so I’m going to ask you again…did my tickling give you a hard-on?”

This time, the petite boy felt like he couldn’t risk lying, and quickly gave the answer he knew she wanted “yes Jenny, your tickling gave me a boner, combined with the fact that I’m…”

Jenny tapped his hips a few times, lightly stroking his flanks with her nails “That wasn’t a complete sentence, Will”

“Combined with the fact that I’m tied up and helpless right now, the whole situation is exciting and I’m so helpless!” he shouted, feeling totally humiliated. Jenny jerked up a bit, moving toward his feet, she started gently stroking his soles, causing him to release strained laughter through his gritted teeth. She chuckled at how hard he was trying to avoid laughter, before she started really tickling them, eliciting a nonstop river of giggling followed by an uneven mix of laughs and hyperventilations.

“You really do love getting tickled, huh?” she asked before stopping for a second “remember what I said before, no lying”

“Yes, getting tickled is…I love it and I hate it” said the confused Will, before Jenny went back to aggressively tickling his feet “Not good enough! I need a solid answer out of you, Will!” she said, his strained laughter music to her ears

“OK, I love being tickled and nothing else!” he managed between her jolts of tickling “it makes me feel so vulnerable and…controlled”

Jenny smiled, her fingers went up and down his thighs “You like it when I control you, huh?”

“Y-yes” Will admitted, not wanting to be tickled anymore “I love it when the little neighbor girl owns me and makes me her toy” he said, surprising even himself with how much he deferred himself to her when the pressure was on. Jenny certainly had no complaints about how much he suddenly softened up, quickly returning to his feet.

“Yeah, I figured you would, a tiny boy like you needs to be treated differently” she said, leaning in “Oh man, you even have feet that smell like milk!” she screamed over his laughter “You really are like a toy designed for my amusement!” she said before continuing to tickle his feet going even harder this time.

She kept going for a while, then suddenly stopped “Hmm, well, you were a good toy”

Will lay across his bed, tears leaking from his eyes and his throat a bit sore from all the vocalizing she had forced him to do “Wait…are you…are you done?’ he asked hopefully.

He got not answer, only the sounds of shifting in the room, he smiled with legitimate joy as he imagined himself being let free from his bonds and allowed to continue his day free from torture and humiliation
But suddenly he felt something go into his mouth…it was Jenny shirt, she had gagged him! She started laughing again as she jumped on his bed then mounted his torso, her butt hanging close enough too his mouth that he couldn’t spit out his oversized gag as she let him get a bit of a smell of her. Jenny figured letting him smell her would be the least she could do after smelling him so much

She leaned back, supporting herself partially with her arms on the headboard of his bed as she sat on his lower face, her petite feet reached out and grabbed his erect penis through his shorts “You know I’ve always had a crush on you, tickle-boy” she said, lightly stroking him with her toes…he was certainly alive down there, the way he tried to throw himself around at any stimulation and waved around in his shorts tickled Jenny quite a bit.

“Well, you probably want more of that” she mused, before reaching down and placing her hands on his upper body “But I don’t” she started tickling him again, much harder this time, getting laugh after laugh form the poor boy as he sat restrained and aroused under her butt

“You really oughtta have more self-control” she said in response to his muffled laughs as she tickled under one armpit and in the center of his chest “It’s rude to laugh at company”

She started going even harder, really stimulating his smooth, sensitive skin “this is getting pretty good” she said, hearing him hyperventilate more and more through his nose, she started going in deeper and harder, getting him every way she knew how as he started breathing and laughing harder and harder, until…

“Hey, tickle boy…you awake?” no answer…he was out cold. Jenny giggled into her hand and walked out.

An old submission of mine. These five pages were $15, please message me if you'd like a story of your own.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-19, 03:21
Points: 984, Level: 12 Points: 984, Level: 12 Points: 984, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Tickled Against His Will

F/m tickling is hot!
The Following User Says Thank You to scottirish For This Useful Post:

Tags
bondage, knockout, tickling