Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 05-Jun-20, 22:07
Points: 3,224, Level: 23 Points: 3,224, Level: 23 Points: 3,224, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Strong Girl Farm Girl Wrestles Man

FARM GIRL POWER

Have you felt the power and strength of a farm girl? Do you know what farmer strength is like? I found out as I met a girl named Beth, who was from a small town and lived (and worked) on a farm, bailing hay and doing all the heavy work & lifting that any guy would be asked to do. She was pretty unassuming and a smaller girl, around 5’4 and had more of an average/firm build but not like an elite athlete. She was a cute girl so nothing really gave away what was to come later on in the evening.

When we first met she was really quiet and I led most of the conversation on a variety of subjects. I said “what is farm life like and what do you like and dislike about it?” Her first answer was, “It makes me really strong. “I asked her “how mentally strong does it make you?” and she interrupted me and said “no, physical strength.” I said “you hide it well” and she came back with, “you are about to find out.” I said, “no, I don’t want to kill the ego of a strong farm girl.”

She left the room and I thought she was mad, I was partially right, not thinking about the fact that she was serious and looking at her in jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt, it was just hard to imagine she was going to bring anything to the table. When she came back into the room, she had changed into a tank top and shorts. The tank top brought a little more respect to her physically as her shoulders were thick and you could see some upper body muscle tone. I was thinking to myself, there is a chance she could give me a battle if she chooses too. Her legs were solid muscle but more on the thinner side.

She then said, “come into the bedroom.” I followed her into the room to see she had cleared the middle of the room out and I then knew there was going to be a wrestling match with her. I said, “are you sure you want to do this, I wouldn’t want to hurt you so you miss days working on the farm.” She said “The only person in pain will be you, both physically and mentally after you get whooped and dominated by a little farm girl.” She then moved to the middle of the room, I moved there with her and she said, “No pins, just surrenders. I shook my head in agreement and off we go.

She circles around me keeping me at a distance waiting for the right time to attack, I could tell she was going to be really aggressive so I decided I would just counter what she tries and beat her that way. After about a minute she came in quickly and wrapped my legs up with her arms and put me on my back, I felt the air coming out of me at the time and kind of froze from it and she jumped right on me and pinned my arms above my head, the strength and her grip were like vices, her hands/fingers were big for her overall body size. I was feeling overwhelmed and shocked at her strength. She had a smile on her face and said “Wait, a little farm girl has a big strong mans upper body trapped” and she laughed and I was humiliated and mad but there was no escape at the moment but my legs were still free but I was terrified she would try and grapevine me if I did too much with them so I struggled against her arms for a minute to two and feeling the strength was just awesome for someone her size. I was finally able to roll her off a little which caused her to lose her full grip and I was able to get my arms back and get her off of me but I hadn’t done anything offensively and she knew it, she said “little boy on the defensive from a girl, you can’t handle a girl?” I said, “I will easily handle a girl, especially you.”

With that, she again came after me and put me on my back again, same spot, arms over my head trapped, what the hell! I was frustrated at being in the exact same spot with her using almost no energy and me having to fight her and wear myself out. This time she was trying to use her legs and she wrapped them around mine so I had no base to move her, again sitting there trapped for a minute or two and I wanted out as she was heckling me the whole time. It doesn’t feel good to know you are getting dominated and some tiny girl is just killing you with the heckling. So I was able to free my legs and she either let me or was prepared for it and immediately I am grapevined, she spreads my legs and I could feel the pain in the groin and knees and I let out a cry of pain and that just energized Beth that much more. The surge of energy was felt all over my body from her. After a couple minutes of me silent and accepting the inevitability of a loss coming, she lets me out, and quickly trapped me in the next hold. She lifts me and has my stomach on the edge of the bed with my upper body on the bed, face down and knees on the ground, she has her legs around mine to keep them in place and originally just had her arms wrapped around my body and arms to keep me pretty immobilized, which I was, she said, “boy you are trapped again, you must feel pretty weak right now.” I said “it will all turn around soon.”

With that, she put my arms in a half nelson, her fingers wrapped around my neck and her pressing and putting a lot of pressure on my neck and it was painful, I was trying to loosen her grip to relieve some of the pressure but was mostly unsuccessful as I could feel the muscle in her arms restraining me, I heard her whisper in my ear “does it hurt? I am feeling you flinch from the pain.” I said, “it does hurt, all of it but the pain is only temporary, I will get away.”

I didn’t even care at this point about beating her, I knew I wasn’t going to tonight, she has been relaxed the whole time locking my arms and legs up and me having to expend all the energy just to keep from hurting more. She then upped the pressure and I wasn’t strong enough to fight it off so I am absorbing the pressure thinking to myself, please loosen the pressure, get bored, feel bad, anything to release some of it. I was desperate for any sympathy.

The exact opposite happened unfortunately. She sticks her chin right into the back of my neck and presses it really hard of my neck. I stopped all my resistance to try and release my arms and legs and immediately tried to reach back get her chin off of me, this continued for what felt like an eternity, she switched my arms so they were now down by my sides and she wrapped my arms up lower so I couldn’t move them at all again and she continued the press on my neck with her chin. It hurt so bad but I didn’t want to give up to that. She again whispered into my ear “look at you, arms locked behind your back, legs immobilized, your body belongs to me, I own it.” Hearing those words from your female friend adds a lot of salt to the wounds I already have had from her.

Then she said, “I know two holds I want to make you surrender too, which one do you want?” I said, “what are my options?” She says, “Grapevine or Full Nelson.” I said “that is easy, full nelson” as I thought I could escape that hold and turn this around a little. Beth is smart, she says “Okay.” She slams me to the floor on my back, jumps on top of me and wraps my legs up and spreads him, I was dead last in a school of 1000 students in flexibility so you can imagine that grapevines are very effective on me. I am pushing as hard as I can to keep from being spread but I can feel her quads muscles thicken up as she slowly spreads me out against my resistance. She says, “why resist? You don’t have the farm girl leg strength either. Weaker arms, weaker legs. Like I said, I am in total control.” She didn’t even lock my arms down, just her legs. But she is right, she is in total control. I still fought it until the breaking point where I couldn’t resist anymore and accepted my fate. I used my free arms to tap out. She let up but still kept the hold and said “tell me that farm girls are powerful”, I replied with that exact same line and she said, “we will wrestle again, I had a lot of fun” I just said, “can’t wait”

After that we literally just sat on her couch and watched TV, I admitted to her that she was a lot stronger than I could even imagine and that she did dominate me, it made her night, she just smiled and put her head on my shoulder to relax.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to TC73 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-20, 04:41
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Default Re: Farm Girl Wrestles Man

Hope there is a rematch...very hot
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-20, 04:54
Points: 3,224, Level: 23 Points: 3,224, Level: 23 Points: 3,224, Level: 23
Last Achievements

There was one rematch with her and other stories to share with other females as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to TC73 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-20, 21:55
Arnie

Not all that different than what the cross country runner did to me years ago.

Tags
full nelson, grapevine pin, strong thighs, strong woman, true story, wrestling domination, wrestling humiliation