Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 01-Aug-20, 07:45
Points: 3,296, Level: 23 Points: 3,296, Level: 23 Points: 3,296, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Wrestling with my exes

Hi all! Still not quite sure whether I am any good at writing these or not. Hopefully some of you out there enjoy them. If I het a good enough response, I may write a continuation of this one that's a lottle more domination/humiliation.

Wrestling with my exes

I was at the mercy of two beautiful women, and it all started because I was a jerk. A part of me knew I deserved this, but the rest of me just wanted to make it stop.

A few years ago, I dated this girl named Lyndsey. She was about 5'6 with blonde hair, blue eyes and curvaceous. Lyndsey had a beautiful, soft face with cute rounded features. She weighed probably 135 lbs and it was in all the right places. Beautiful round ass and proportionate c cups. She was smoking hot, and our relationship started out great and I quickly moved into her 2 bedroom condo she owned. But as things often go, the relationship, and our sex in particular, became stale and vanilla. We both knew our relationship would probably end soon, but I just wasn't man enough to end it yet.

Eventually one weekend, while Lyndsey was away for work, I made my grave mistake: I met Ashley. This girl was a tall brunette, maybe 5'8 with a dancers body. Small tits, but a tight, perky ass and long legs. She had sharp features, and eyes that just screamed "freak in bed" she was maybe 120-125 lbs but her body was definitely toned. We met at a bar, and quickly hit it off. Being 6'1 185 lbs and in shape, I never had trouble getting women, and Ashley was no different. The sex was electric! She even liked to lightly pinch my nipples during sex, which I never knew I'd like, but I sure did. We had dates/sex a few times. I knew this was what I was looking for, and I would soon have to officially break things off with Lyndsey.

Unsurprisingly, I wasn't as careful as I should have been, and Lyndsey found out. She was rightfully pissed, we got in an argument, and I eventually grabbed a small bag of stuff and stormed out to go to work. I figured I'd probably sleep at a hotel for a few days until things cooled down, and I could come back and get my stuff. Sure enough, a few days later on Friday, Lyndsey sent me a message saying she understood why this all hapened, and if I wanted to pick up some of my things tonight, I could do that.

Looking back, I should've known better but* I was young and stupid. That night I went back to her place and both Lyndsey and Ashley were waiting for me. It turned out that Lyndsey found out who I had been sleeping with and they both got to chatting. They cornered me at her place, and Ashley blocked the door as they both started to lay into me verbally.

Eventually I'd had enough. I turned away from Lyndesy, and I moved for the door. I went to move Ashley out of the way when suddenly I felt Lyndsey jump on my back as she screamed "fuck you!"

I started to reach back and grab at her as I said, "get off me you crazy bitch!" Suddenly my attention was drawn to Ashley as she yelled "Hey asshole" as she simultaneously swung her hand forward and back handed me right in the nuts. I heard Ashley laughing at my pain as I almost fell over. I swung Lyndsey off and stumbled backwards in pain, and a little shocked at what just happened. What the fuck? Now both Ashley and Lyndsey stood in front of the door, and they were smiling. They looked crazed.

"You want to treat us like we're your little playthings? No fucking way" Lyndsey said.

"From now on, we're gonna make it our mission to tell every single girl you might ever be interested in, what an asshole you are. And we'll tell them about all your STDs too" Ashley said with a devilish grin.

"STDs? What the fuck are you talking about?! I don't have any STDs." I shouted back.

"Well what girl's gonna want to stick around to find out if we're lying? Asshole." Ashley snapped back.

My blood was boiling. Who the fuck do these bitches think they are? This was going too far.

"Unless..." Lyndsey chimed back in, "how about a little bet? You win, and you walk away from all of this, free to do what you want." She had a knowing smile as she said all of this.

"You lose, you accept whatever punishment we see fit." Ashley added.

I wanted to just get passed this whole ordeal so badly that the word punishment didn't even register.

"Great. What do I have to do?"

Lyndsey then said something I never thought I'd hear. "Wrestle us."

"If you can last 30 minutes without tapping out or passing out, you win. And each time you pin one of us for 10 seconds, you get a minute to rest. Oh, and we wont even go after those poor little balls of yours" Ashley said.

I almost laughed in their faces. I had been with both of them, and could pretty much throw them around in the bedroom. They couldn't be serious. However, they both assured me that the offer was real. I quickly accepted. They let me go get changed into shorts and a tee, and they changed too. Ashley came out in a purple tank top and black spandex shorts that accentuated her tight little ass and legs. Then Lyndsey came out wearing nothing but a pink sports bra and light blue boyshorts that her ass was practically falling out of. They looked hot, and I was definitely turned on, but not intimidated in the least.

We squared off in the large open space in the living room, and we started on our knees. The whole thing felt laughable as they started the 30 minute timer. Ashley seductively motioned for me to come and get her so I obliged as Lyndsey seemed hesitant and waited back. We locked up, and I began to push Ashley down no problem. She was wriggling around as I pushed her down and it seemed like she was trying to push me away with her feet as I continued to push on her arms to what I thought would be a quick easy pin.

Eventually her right leg slipped up over my shoulder and she lost her leverage to push me away. I knew I had her. I peeked over and Lyndsey was still waiting back, probably too scared to go through with this silly idea. It was laughable that they really thought they..... I felt Ashley's hips shift up and suddenly her legs wrapped tight around my neck and right arm. I would later find out this was a triangle hold, but all I knew then was that it felt like way more pressure than this skinny little girl should be able to produce. I had not yet learned this, but she did bjj. My body reacted on instinct, and went into panick mode. I pushed, pulled at her and twisted to get out of this sudden pressure. I started to feel weird. I finally managed to muscle out, but I was feeling dazed, and I was already huffing and puffing.

It had barely been 3 minutes. Ashley smiled at me, "What's wrong? The big, strong man having some trouble with little ole me?" My ego just couldn't let me comprehend what just happened, so I just lunged at her. This time, I managed to push Ashley down and quickly get passed her legs and sat on her stomach. I wasn't going to let her pull the same shit twice. I worked struggled to try and get a hold of her arms. Try as she might though, I was definitely stronger.

Just as I finally got Ashley under control, I felt an arm snake around my neck and try to pull me back. Fuck. I completely forgot about Lyndsey. With Lyndsey pulling and Ashley pushing I quickly fell over to my side as I was forced off of Ashley. My arms went up and started to pull on Lyndsey's arms as I tried to recover to a kneeling position. Lyndsey was a little stronger than Ashley, still no match. I pulled her arms off and turned to Lyndsey to push her down in a cross-body pin.

Ashley then starts grabbing one of my right arm with both of hers to try and pull me back. She manages to pull me back a little, but i am still sitting on Lynsey's right arm and holding her other arm with my free hand. I start to count as they both struggle furiously.* I'm looking back at Ashley as I count to 5 when suddenly a leg shoots into my field of vision. Lyndsey swung her legs up around my head and quickly pulled me down as I felt Ashley shift her grip on my arm to help push me deeper into Lyndsey's warm, lightly sweating thighs.

As I start to try to shift my focus to Lyndsey's soft thighs clamping around my neck, I feel my right arm get wrenched up my back. I get forced over Lyndsey and onto my left side pinning my free arm. Lyndsey turned on to her side as Ashley knelt behind me. They now had all the leverage. I had none. I was fucked. All I could see was Lyndsey's glorious ass about six inches from my face. Her boyshorts were riding up her ass and I couldn't help but stare and hope I could just hold out long enough to win.

*I heard Ashley say something to Lyndsey I didn't quite catch and then Lyndsey's legs loosened a little. I didn't understand why she would do this until suddenly I felt my arm being wrenched as I was pushed all the way up Lyndsey's legs. My face was pushed all the way up, and smashed into her ass. This was almost too humiliating to bear. I could barely breathe as I felt Lyndsey's legs tighten again. I let out a muffled moan into Lyndsey's butt as they both start to laugh at me.

"How you doing down there big guy?" Ashley cooed. "I guess you're not man enough to handle two little girls, huh?"

Lyndsey, who has been mostly quiet through all of this chimes back in "You're so pathetic. I can't believe I ever cared about such a little bitch."

Those words broke me. I was humiliated, overpowered, and being laughed by two gorgeous women.

"This is what you deserve, asshole..." Ashley taunted in an almost sing songy manner. "Finish him Lyndsey. Grab his head."

Lyndsey grabbed the back of my head and pulled it into her beautiful, clammy ass. My mouth and nose got wedged right into her crack and my world went black. Then she started squeezing really hard. Her buttcheeks clenched around my face and pinched my airways closed. Her legs constricted around my neck hard. And my right shoulder was killing me from still being wrenched behind my back. I couldn't see anything, but I could feel my body completly under the control of these two sext women. They kept laughing as I felt myself struggle to breathe, and start to lose conciousness.

*I could tell I was done. I tapped the ground with my left hand, but nothing changed. I tapped again. Nothing.
I began almost involuntarily screaming into Lyndsey's ass. They both kept laughing. The last thing I heard was Lydnsey say "You don't deserve any mercy bitch. Get ready for your punishment when you wake up" Punishment? Oh god, no. Those were the last thoughts I had before it was lights out.

That's it for now. Let me know what you think.

-J
Old 01-Aug-20, 11:19
Points: 1,472, Level: 15 Points: 1,472, Level: 15 Points: 1,472, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling with my exes

Amazing. Some breast smother in second part might be really good
The Following User Says Thank You to aezakmi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-20, 12:32
Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Other than a couple of easily forgivable spelling mistakes, mate, that was really well written. The motivation for the girls was very clear as our main characters lack of integrity caught up with him. I liked how easily the girls were able to take him down, as Ashley obviously never told him about her BJJ experience, and she set Lynsey up to be able to take him out of the fight completely. I do hope you continue this story, mate, as I am intrigued to learn what happens when he wakes up.

Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Aug-20, 00:17
Last Achievements

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry for the small proofreading mistakes. If I were able to write this on a computer instead of my phone, I could probably do better. Unfortunately I only have a work computer :/
The Following User Says Thank You to Jsarados For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Aug-20, 10:08
Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

I hope I didn't sound overly critical, mate. I really do appreciate you writing this for us, and as I said, the few spelling mistakes were completely forgivable. I know what you mean about trying to write stuff on your phone. They can be very frustrating like that.

Thanks again, mate.
Old 08-Aug-20, 18:11
Last Achievements

Thanks for the feedback folks! I will be getting a new laptop computer soon, so I'll write a continuation as soon as I do. And I'll really make sure to put our guy through the wringer in the continuation.
Old 05-Sep-20, 05:51
Last Achievements

Update: I haven't abandoned this story. There have been some unforseen circumstances taking most of my time/focus. But I will write more soon. Requests are welcome. If they inspire me I will definitely incorporate them.

Thanks for your patience!

-J

Last edited by Jsarados; 05-Sep-20 at 05:52. Reason: Grammar
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jsarados For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissor, humiliation, knockout, teen girl, wrestling girl friend