Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Nov-20, 12:53
Points: 16,239, Level: 55 Points: 16,239, Level: 55 Points: 16,239, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,949 Times in 103 Posts
Default Can I put you into a Headscissor?

“Can I put you into a headscissor?”
“A what?” Alex asked.
“A headscissor,” Sarah repeated. “Come on, let me show you.”
“No!” Jake shouted from across the room. “Don’t do it. Whatever you do, don’t let her do that.”
“Shut up,” Sarah shouted at him. “Come on Alex, let me put you into a headscissor. It’s so funny.”
“Dude don’t do it. It’s not worth it,” Ryan chimed in.
Alex looked around the room, trying to gauge the situation.
“What’s a headscissor?” Alex asked, turning to face Sarah.
“Let me just show you, it’ll only take two seconds,” Sarah said, gesturing for him to sit down next to her on the couch.
Alex hesitated for a moment. He heard Jake advising him not to do it again, but Sarah was so hot he felt himself drawn to her. She was wearing a tight black dress that showed off her incredible figure, and he couldn’t resist the opportunity to get close to her.
“Ok just show me,” Alex finally said, shrugging his shoulders.
Sarah squealed in delight as she moved over to make more room for him.
“Right, sit here,” Sarah said as she patted the spot next to her. “Now lean down and rest your head on my lap.”
Alex’s face went a little red with embarrassment, but he did what Sarah told him to do. As he lowered his head she lifted up one leg and pulled his head in-between her thighs.
“Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” Jake shouted from across the room.
Sarah closed her thighs around Alex’s head and a wide smile spread across her face.
For a moment Alex didn’t understand the gravity of his situation. His head was buried in-between Sarah’s legs, the back of his head pressed up against her crotch. He would be lying to himself if he said he wasn’t enjoying himself. But then Sarah’s legs closed tighter around his head and he felt the strength in her thighs. Then her legs squeezed harder and he winced in pain. Her thighs were crushing him, pressing devastatingly hard into his head.
“Ok, ok…” Alex squealed in pain. “I get it, let go.” But Sarah didn’t open her legs. Instead she straightened her legs and leaned back onto the sofa in a more comfortable position. Alex felt himself adjust to her hold, his body involuntarily rolling into the position she wanted him in. He reached up and tried to pry her legs open, the pain in his head continuing to get worse and worse. But her legs were too strong. He couldn’t even budge them an inch. He groped her legs, trying to find a spot where he could pull her legs apart, but there simply wasn’t one.
“Ok Sarah, I get it. This is a headscissor. Let go now,” Alex said, unable to keep the wincing pain out of his tone.
“Dude I warned you,” Ryan said from across the room. “She’s not going to let you go!”
Alex felt a cold chill run down his spine. In a desperate attempt at escape he pulled his head with all of strength, but immediately stopped as the pain was too much. When he tried pulling his free Sarah squeezed her legs harder and he was forced to go limp.
“Sarah, let go. I’m serious!” Alex said in what he hoped was stern voice, but it felt weak as her legs pressed tight against his neck.
“Dude, I warned you,” Jake said as his fame came into view. He went down to get a better view. Alex’s head was trapped between her thighs, his face scrunched as her legs pressed into him. He had a look of complete hopelessness on him.
“Help me,” Alex said in a whimper.
Jake shook his head no, then turned and found as seat in an empty chair.
There was a long silence where nobody spoke. Everyone simply watched as Sarah held Alex between her legs. He had stopped struggling, and she wasn’t squeezing hard anymore. She simply held him, holding him trapped between her legs.
“Somebody do something,” Alex whimpered, struggling to speak.
Kelly stood up and pulled her phone out of her pocket. She bent down so that she could get a better view of Alex, then opened the camera app on her phone.
“What…no,” Alex said, trying to block his face with his hands. “Don’t take a picture.”
But a second later and Sarah grabbed Alex’s free hand and pinned it against his side. He tried pulling it free, but Sarah had better leverage and was able to hold onto it. Then Kelly turned her camera to the side, snapped a few photos and giggled to herself. She turned her phone around to show Alex the photos.
Alex felt a trickle of sweat drip down his back. The picture he was looking at was horrible. Absolutely humiliating. He was already embarrassed at being held in such a humiliating position, but he didn’t realize how bad it looked. Seeing it in picture made it crystal clear. He cringed with embarrassment.
After Kelly snapped a few more photos she shared them with Sarah, then returned to her seat. For a while nobody spoke, they just watched Sarah squeeze Alex between her legs. From time to time she would squeeze her legs tight, forcing a squeal out of him, but for the most part she simply held him. She was perfectly comfortable on the couch, leaning back into the soft sofa. Occasionally his head slipped slightly down her legs and she would grab his head, open her thighs an inch, pull him tight against her crotch, then squeeze her legs shut.
Then the group began to speak. Kelly interrupted the silence by announcing that she had shared the pictures into the group chat. Sarah laughed heartily, Jake rolled his eyes, and Alex whimpered in shame. Everyone pulled out their phones, but Kelly read the comments out loud so that Alex could hear.
The scene finally ended when Sarah squeezed her legs hard, forcing a loud squeal of pain from Alex. Only this time she didn’t let up after a few seconds. Or after ten seconds. She squeezed her thighs hard, keeping the pressure tight around Alex’s neck. He pried at her legs and thrashed his body wildly, but Sarah continued to squeeze hard. Then slowly Alex’s body went soft. His collapsed onto the couch, his hands falling limply to his sides. Sarah held him for a second longer, then let out a satisfied breath. She opened her legs and leaned over to check on him. She cupped his cheek in one hand, smiling down at his sleeping face. Then she leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips.
Jake watched in fascinated horror. The incredibly sexy Sarah stood up and gave him a knowing look.
“I’ll get you one of these days,” Sarah said in complete confidence. “This will be you next.”
Jake shrunk into his seat, but Sarah turned and walked casually out of the room.

If you like this story and want to read longer, more complete ones, I have posted some onto Amazon.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 03-Nov-20, 15:39
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts
Default Re: Can I put you into a Headscissor?

Well ILMW you are a very talented writer, one of the best on this board. Although you write about the same thing all the time, dozens of stories about headscissors, I always read each of them with interest, because you make each story original. So I think it's time to thank you for your great literary contributions to this site. I hope you'll continue to post your stories here, or at least part of them.

Last edited by Valeron; 03-Nov-20 at 16:12.
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-20, 18:51
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Another great story from you, thank you! This one was even funnier that some of the others because he was warned multiple times by multiple friends but refused to listen so sympathy is nill.
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-20, 07:49
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILMW [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jake watched in fascinated horror. The incredibly sexy Sarah stood up and gave him a knowing look.
“I’ll get you one of these days,” Sarah said in complete confidence. “This will be you next.”
Jake shrunk into his seat, but Sarah turned and walked casually out of the room.
Now THIS is how you tease a continuation of a story.

It is obvious that Jake is very intimidated by Sarah, and with good reason. She didn't exactly trick Alex into her headscissors, because he was clearly warned, but when she had him between her thighs the guy had no chance. I do wonder how Jake knew to warn his friend so vehemently, though. Has he seen Sarah destroy other guys with her legs? If Jake refuses to 'allow' Sarah to scissor him, would she be capable of attacking him and applying the hold in a more competitive situation? I'm sorry for my rambling imagination, but this story has definitely captured my interest.

Thank you for sharing it with us, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-20, 14:09
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has he seen Sarah destroy other guys with her legs? If Jake refuses to 'allow' Sarah to scissor him, would she be capable of attacking him and applying the hold in a more competitive situation? I'm sorry for my rambling imagination, but this story has definitely captured my interest.
I have all the same questions
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-20, 02:18
Points: 3,272, Level: 23 Points: 3,272, Level: 23 Points: 3,272, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Guess we'll have to purchase to find out, and show our appreciation for those that work hard to create desireable content. nice writing ILMW
The Following User Says Thank You to Jsarados For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-20, 05:20
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Wow guys thanks for the feedback. Originally I didn’t even consider writing a part 2 to this story, but now I definitely see there’s potential. I’ll write part 2 soon and post it here for free. I’ll always post on this website. Thanks again.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ILMW For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-20, 09:32
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well ILMW you are a very talented writer, one of the best on this board. Although you write about the same thing all the time, dozens of stories about headscissors, I always read each of them with interest, because you make each story original. So I think it's time to thank you for your great literary contributions to this site. I hope you'll continue to post your stories here, or at least part of them.
Hey, I think you are right about me writing the same thing all the time. I will try to add some new things to my writing. And I'll definitely keep posting them here. Cheers.
Old 05-Nov-20, 14:16
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

“Hey Mike,” Sarah said casually. “Can I show you something?”
“Sure,” Mike said with a smile, glad to have Sarah’s attention.
“Come here,” Sarah said, patting the empty spot on the sofa.
Mike stood up and sat down next to her, trying his best to remain calm and casual. He could sense something was up from the curious looks his friends were giving him. Perhaps Sarah was playing some sort of prank. But she was so hot, wearing her tight fitting, low cut black dress, he couldn’t resist her.
“Yea, sit right here,” Sarah said, grabbing a hold of his arm. “Ok, lean down a little,”
“What’s going on!” Jake called out as he entered the room. “Mike, No!”
Mike was leaning down towards Sarah’s lap, then halted mid way as Jake shouted his warning.
Sarah looked at Jake, cursed, then grabbed Mikes head and pulled down hard. As she did she lifted one leg and wrapped it around his head. Mike must have been completely confused, because he offered no resistance.
“Fuck,” Jake said as he ran over to where Sarah was securing her legs around Mikes head. “I forgot to warn you.”
Sarah beamed with pleasure, leaned back onto the sofa to get more comfortable, then squeezed her legs hard.
“Ouch!” Mike shouted, starting to struggle for the first time. “What are you doing?”
Jake looked at his friend, put his hands on his head in frustration, then turned and sat down in one of the empty chairs.
Sarah grabbed Mikes head with one hand, opened her legs slightly, pulled his head in tight, then closed her legs again.
“Have you ever heard of a headscissor?” Sarah asked, holding Mike firmly between her legs, but not squeezing too hard.
“A what?” Mike mumbled, struggling to speak with her thighs enveloping his face.
“This is a headscissor,” Sarah said casually. “Do you like it?”
Before Mike could respond Sarah squeezed her legs together, cutting off any reply. She leaned back onto the couch, pressing her thighs hard into his head. For a few moments his body was tight and rigid, but then he broke and let out a squeal of pain. Sarah giggled and eased up her legs, but still held onto him.
For a minute Sarah simply held onto him, keeping her legs wrapped tight around his head. Mike was struggling to escape, but it was obvious that he had no chance. Sarah had him perfectly trapped. Her legs were locked around him.
“Jake…” Mike muttered. “What is she doing?”
“I told you,” Sarah interrupted. “This is a headscissor.”
“Make her stop,” Mike begged.
Jake looked at his friend with a complete sense of hopelessness. He knew that Mike had no chance of escaping on his own, but also that he couldn’t interfere. He didn’t know why, it was just some unofficial rule that seemed to exist.
“Jake,” Sarah called out sweetly. “Go pour me a glass of wine.”
“Go pour it yourself,” Jake replied instantly.
“Mikey,” Sarah said in an exaggerated tone. “Tell Jake to pour me a glass of wine.”
Then, without giving him a chance to do so, Sarah squeezed her legs tight, pressing her thighs hard into Mikes face. As she did this she stared straight at Jake, smiling wickedly.
Mike thrashed helplessly between Sarah’s legs, but couldn’t do anything to stop her from squeezing him.
“Alright,” Jake said, getting to his feet.
Sarah smiled brightly at Jake, then eased up her legs. Mike took a deep breath of air, and as he did Sarah grabbed his head and pulled him tighter into her hold.
A minute later and Jake returned with a glass of wine.

For the rest of the evening the group of friends watched as Sarah mercilessly squeezed Mike between her legs. In the beginning he begged and fought to escape. But after a while it became clear that Sarah wouldn’t let him go and he went still. Then Sarah’s friend Kelly pulled out her phone, snapped a few photos, then showed them to Mike.
“Let go of me,” Mike begged, horrified at the pictures Kelly was showing him. But then he felt Sarah’s legs tighten, and he braced himself for another hard squeeze.
Sarah made eye contact with Jake as she squeezed her thighs together. She felt Mikes tense body and shuddered with excitement. Then she recrossed her ankles, winked at Jake, then squeezed even harder. Mike thrashed slightly, but she easily held onto him. Kelly was standing directly beside them, capturing everything on film. Mike thrashed his body again, went still, then began to fight again. Then he slowly went still. His body relaxed, and his head fell softly onto Sarah’s crotch as she opened her legs. He was out cold.

Miraculously the party wasn’t over. Mike woke up after a minute and quietly left the apartment. But the rest of the group was still there. Slowly they eased back into listening to music and playing drinking games.
It was past midnight when Sarah approached Jake. Jake had just finished using the bathroom and Sarah was waiting for him in the hallway. Jake froze when he saw her, then hated himself for showing such a reaction. Sarah had seen it and gave him a knowing look.
“Are you scared of me?” Sarah asked teasingly, taking a step closer to him.
“Of course not,” Jake half lied.
“Thanks for bringing your friend Mike tonight,” Sarah said with another smile. “He was a lot of fun.”
Jake snorted and tried to walk past her, but she stepped to the side to block his path.
“I’m serious, he was so fun,” Sarah said, standing up on her toes to make direct eye contact with him.
Jake thought about replying, but simply rolled his eyes.
There was a brief pause, then Sarah inched her body closer to his, her hips touching his. She put one hand on his chest and inched her face close to his neck.
“Can you stop playing hard to get with me?” Sarah said in quiet, raspy voice. “Don’t you want to get between my legs?”
Jake tried taking a step away from her, but she blocked his path and pressed her body against his. Her breast pushed into his chest and her lips breathed into his ear.
“I know you want it,” Sarah said in a soft voice. “I can tell.”
Before Jake could move she pressed her body tighter to his and reached up to grab his face. She did it gently, pulling on his chin to force him to look at her. She gave him her sweetest, most innocent look.
As Jake made eye contact with Sarah he lost control. Sarah was so hot, so incredibly sexy, he couldn’t help himself. He leaned closer and they kissed. As they did Sarah grabbed his body, moving her hands everywhere. Jake repeated the action, and they were soon all over each other. Their feet shuffled backwards and they made their way into an empty bedroom.
They closed the door behind them, their lips still locked together. They made their way to the foot of the bed, still kissing and groping one another's body.
Sarah grabbed Jakes head and pulled down softly, pressing his face into the cleavage of her boobs.
“Uh…yes.” Sarah moaned as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back. “Kiss me Jake.”
Jake continued to grope Sarah as he kissed her. He was blind with both sexual desire and alcohol. He couldn’t believe his luck with Sarah. He tried sliding one of his hands into her dress, but she moved away from him teasingly.
Sarah continued to press Jakes head into her cleavage, moaning in pleasure. Then, the perfect moment presented itself. She lifted both legs into the air and yanked his head down hard. In one quick movement she wrapped both of her legs around his head and squeezed.
It was like waking up from a blissful dream and into a nightmare. One moment he was kissing and caressing Sarah, the next she was squeezing his head between her legs.
“No!” Jake shouted, but it was already too late.
Sarah laughed as she tightened her legs and angled her body to secure her hold on him.
As soon as Sarah laughed he could tell that it had all been a trick. Her demeanor was completely changed. The sexual tension had completely vanished.
“Ouch,” Jake squealed as Sarah’s legs tightened. He pulled at her legs with both hands, but then a moment later and Sarah grabbed one of them, pinning it behind his back.
“Gotcha,” Sarah said lustily. She stretched out her legs, crossed her ankles, and squeezed.
Jake groaned, unable to believe what was happening. He actually believed Sarah was into him. Then her legs squeezed harder and he couldn’t think.
“I told you I’d get you,” Sarah said with a hard squeeze. “You couldn’t avoid me forever.”
Jake didn’t know what to do. He had seen Sarah squeeze men between her legs on multiple occasions and knew it was helpless to struggle. But as Sarah squeezed her legs harder and harder, there was nothing else he could do. His only relief was that no-one else was here to see it.
“Kelly!” Sarah called out loudly. “Kelly!”
“No!” Jake cried out, but it was in vain. He knew Kelly would be here any moment.
The door opened and there was a loud gasp.
“Wait…” Kelly said with a pause. “Is that Jake?”
Jake’s head was trapped away from the door, but he heard Kelly walk around the room and a second later she came into view.
“Oh Jake, how did this happen?”
But before Jake or Sarah could reply, the two other friends at the party entered the room.
“No way,” Ryan called out. “Dude, what the hell?”
Jake thrashed his body for a moment, hoping to catch Sarah by surprise. But he immediately wished he hadn’t. She responded by squeezing her legs hard and forcing a loud squeal of pain from him. He went still, and only after a long pause did she stop squeezing so hard.
“What happened?” Kelly asked again.
Jake paused, not sure what to say. He didn’t want to admit that Sarah had tricked him, had kissed him on the lips and he actually believed she was into him.
“He begged me to headscissor him,” Sarah spoke up. “He begged me to do it.”
“I didn’t,” Jake said stupidly.
“Oh, really?” Sarah said with a giggle. “So what happened, we both just happened to come into this room, lose the door, trip at the same time and you landed with your head between my legs?”
Jake didn’t know what to say. Any story, lie or truth was humiliating.
“He said he wanted to do it in private. He really wanted to try, but asked if we could keep it a secret,” Sarah said with a wicked grin. “I agreed of course, but as soon as I got my legs around him I called out for Kelly.”
Jake had one free hand and pulled at one of Sarah’s legs. It was immovable.
“That’s what happened, right Jake…” Sarah said with a squeeze.

The group of spectators all made themselves comfortable in the small room. Sarah squeezed Jakes head from time to time, but mostly simply held onto him. He tried struggling when she squeezed him, but he simply couldn’t escape. For almost an hour this went on, but then Sarah saw Kelly stifle a yawn. She gestured for her to start taking pictures.
Jake watched in horror as Kelly snapped picture after picture of his humiliating position. He tried moving his head and angling away, but Sarah easily held him in frame. Then Jake saw Kelly switch the setting from ‘picture,’ to ‘video,’ and he began to panic. He knew what Sarah was about to do. He thrashed and twisted his body harder then ever, and for a second he thought he was about to free his head, but then he felt Sarah’s strong thigh muscles tighten and he knew it was over. Her strong legs squeezed and he felt her powerful legs like never before. She was crushing and strangling him at the same time. He tried moving, but simply couldn’t. His vision went foggy, then blurry, then black.
Sarah smiled triumphantly, then slowly opened her legs and let Jakes head roll onto her crotch. She cupped his cheek in one hand and beamed down with pleasure. Then she rolled him gently onto his back, lowered herself down and kissed him softly on the lips.
Old 05-Nov-20, 14:49
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Another great installment by you! I'll be honest and I know this goes against the grain here but I was really hoping Jake would be able to escape her for a bit to build the story. Maybe he'd looked into head scissors and learned the best way to escape a scissors is to apply pressure to the ankle or inner hip forcing a release.
So Sarah could have given him a challenge that he escapes in 5 minutes or less and she's his slave for the night kind of scenario or she could have tricked him like she did but he manged to escape so now she knows she either has to bound him or get help maybe from Kelly to get him. Or final thought was he somehow throws her off balance and applies a scissor of his own, not saying he wind but he certainly makes her uncomfortable either forcing an escape or she barely knocks him out before she goes out herself.
This chapter was great though very entertaining that he let himself get caught. If it continues further or maybe in another story that might be something you explore the guy isn't so easy of a target making the girl get more creative to get the hold locked in.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post: