Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Mar-21, 07:40
Points: 1,923, Level: 17 Points: 1,923, Level: 17 Points: 1,923, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: My Pain, Her Pleasure

She asked me to lay down on my back... Then she sat on my neck.. Bought her legs forward.. Crossed her ankles and slided to her side... She was not squeezing tightly but kept a firm grip, i could breath and feel her thighs...

She said..."i dont waana end this fun end early.. I will give you experience of light to hard.. Full on power... Straight to reverse... And at the end of every 5 min, i will knock you out... And the timer will continue when you will be back to senses... And believe me.. After the 2nd minute you will pray to be knocked out... But you will not"

Saying this she started pumping her thighs... At this time, i was in ffronal headscissor facing her crotch and wating her evil smile... She released me from and got to my back and again wrapped her legs around my neck.. I was still in frontal headscissor but now i m facing her feet... After some light squeeze she rotated and started doing pushups with my head caught b/w her thighs...

Then the time came for me to cry... She now again rotated... Layed down on her back... And started squeezing me with full power...
I felt extreme pain... All of a sudden her fleshy creamy soft thighs became steel hard like rock... I felt like my head and eyes will popout.. I started tapping repeatedly....

She"awww... Is my baby crying... Has he forget that there is no tapping... Ohh my babe... Is my legs too much for you... Oh gosh.. You r purple now... (checked the timer) no its 2 min still to go.... (released little pressure) lemme ask you... How u waana get your 1st knock out... See 3rd will be reverse.. But if u waana than u can choose again... And if you dont select your way to be knoced out.. Believe me.. Rest 10 min will be more worst" she released total pressure so that i can speak... She"so what have u decided? Me: please... Mer...... She squeezed me tightly and said, "only answer what i asked... I warn you" i didnt kow what to say... Than i thought to say fig 4...as suffocation may not ease up but her steel rock thighs will at least become soft...

I said"figure 4"
She asked"what..."
I repeated," figure 4"
She slapped me hard and said"is this a way to ask... Beg me" with that she started squeezing again slowly... She continued"beg me before its late"

I thought how much dominant can she be... She seems to be jus professional... While i was thinking i felt pressure on my neck increasing.. I started.. "Pls... Pls i beg you pls put me in your figure 4 headscissor".

Listening that she laughed out loud and said"hahahaha.... how pathetic and in mercy you are and that too between a girl's legs, and begging to be dominated more.. Ok as your wish... "

She loosened the pressure.. Slapped me again.. This time with her feet... Held my neck and placed it at the back of her knee locked her right feet from left in figure four..."time for the nap baby" was all i heared... She squeezed me so tight that i guess i was out within some seconds...

When i woke up she was sitting on my chest.. Not full weight... She said"how dumb you are.. You could have ended it too early... But you choosed fig 4...which takes time... As u woke up... Time for next round.. "
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KolSam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-21, 12:21

She goe off from me... Layed on her back.. Placed my head in side headscissor... Started squeezing...

She started saying.. "i dont understand why people say it a headscissor... Its not a headscissor... Its a neck scissors... Headscissor means squeezing head not neck....she kept me in side scissors for a minute.... Released me and put me in frontal headscissor again... This time she wasn't squeezing my neck but head... And my lips are just inch away from her v... This time she was jus playing with me... Squeezing... Releasing... Squeezing... Releasing till 2 minutes... After last release... She said.. I think neckscissors are far better than head... With that. On same position. She put that same frontal headscissor to frontal fig 4 again and my neck was pressing her cr****... And she squeezed me so hard that i passed out again...

When i woke up.. She already had me in position of body scissors from side... As soon as she saw me returning to sense...she started squeezing....

She: u'r getting fat... I think its the easy way to make u thin.... She squeezed it too hard that i felt that she will break my spines... She than stopped.... She got down off the bed... Pulled me to the edge of the bed....now my head was hanging down....she game me standing headscissor both frontal and reverse for each minute... After that she took me again to the mid of the bed.. I wss so exhaused that i could barely move by my own...my body.. My head was paining.. I could only just see... She than said.. Time to end it babe... And placed me in reverse figure four scissor... And pulled her leg... Complete copy as kristie does... My face was completely burried between her ass... It was deadly painful and suffocating... Suddenly i was blacked out...

As i got up... I was in reversw scissor only.. I heard just one thing.. "time for bonus" and again she squeezed me out... This time she was completely wet... I got it... She enjoyed it....

When i woke up. She helped me to sit.. Gave me a deep smooch... Said "thank you for being my spare paartner... Next week we will have sex as u took so much pain for me"

I layed there in her room for 30 min when i felt little bit good... I got off from. Her home.. Imaging how within some weeks.. I fulfilled my dreams and was bit excited to for having a fun next week....

She goe off from me... Layed on her back.. Placed my head in side headscissor... Started squeezing...

She started saying.. "i dont understand why people say it a headscissor... Its not a headscissor... Its a neck scissors... Headscissor means squeezing head not neck....she kept me in side scissors for a minute.... Released me and put me in frontal headscissor again... This time she wasn't squeezing my neck but head... And my lips are just inch away from her v... This time she was jus playing with me... Squeezing... Releasing... Squeezing... Releasing till 2 minutes... After last release... She said.. I think neckscissors are far better than head... With that. On same position. She put that same frontal headscissor to frontal fig 4 again and my neck was pressing her cr****... And she squeezed me so hard that i passed out again...

When i woke up.. She already had me in position of body scissors from side... As soon as she saw me returning to sense...she started squeezing....

She: u'r getting fat... I think its the easy way to make u thin.... She squeezed it too hard that i felt that she will break my spines... She than stopped.... She got down off the bed... Pulled me to the edge of the bed....now my head was hanging down....she game me standing headscissor both frontal and reverse for each minute... After that she took me again to the mid of the bed.. I wss so exhaused that i could barely move by my own...my body.. My head was paining.. I could only just see... She than said.. Time to end it babe... And placed me in reverse figure four scissor... And pulled her leg... Complete copy as kristie does... My face was completely burried between her ass... It was deadly painful and suffocating... Suddenly i was blacked out...

As i got up... I was in reversw scissor only.. I heard just one thing.. "time for bonus" and again she squeezed me out... This time she was completely wet... I got it... She enjoyed it....

When i woke up. She helped me to sit.. Gave me a deep smooch... Said "thank you for being my spare paartner... Next week we will have sex as u took so much pain for me"

I layed there in her room for 30 min when i felt little bit good... I got off from. Her home.. Imaging how within some weeks.. I fulfilled my dreams and was bit excited to for having a fun next week....

Added after 15 minutes:

Added after 7 minutes:

Last edited by KolSam; 01-Mar-21 at 12:21.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KolSam For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-21, 17:17

Hello guys... I stopped posting after not receiving any comments of appreciation... But... This week... The humiliation doubled as she had her cousin to spend some days with her... And they both humilated me badly....

If u waana know... Pls lemme know...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KolSam For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-21, 17:24
Points: 1,784, Level: 17 Points: 1,784, Level: 17 Points: 1,784, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Amazing story! I'd love to see how it went when she brought her cousin along. Could you maybe describe their physical features a bit more too? Like height/weight/build.

Tags
beatdowns, camel clutch, choke hold, domination wrestling, femdom domination, head scissor, headscissor knockout, knockout, thighs, wrestling