Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Apr-21, 11:34
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts
Default Re: My story of narrowly escaping a schoolgirl pin. Have you ever been able to escape

If a girl is 130-140 lbs no problem. Only way to stay up, put my arms long the ear pointing away from my body and head. Bud put the knees ower the arms, the girl must be over 170 lbs to try to fix me! Otherwise no chance!
Old 29-Apr-21, 17:11
Points: 1,215, Level: 13 Points: 1,215, Level: 13 Points: 1,215, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: My story of narrowly escaping a schoolgirl pin. Have you ever been able to escape

Awesome are they session girls you do that with or friends who like wrestling?
Old 29-Apr-21, 20:59
Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,439 Times in 904 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar Shadowsong [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
However yes I do agree that there are more effective holds (like headscissors etc.) and others that can not just restrain you but also inflict horrendous pain and possibly knock you out as well.
I would point out that a low mount with hooks in and a crossface works a lot better than an high mount for controlling much stronger people.
As a small and rather weak guy I could easily keep pinned much bigger and stronger guys with it, the same guys that were able to just bench press me off an higher mount.
Old 29-Apr-21, 21:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would point out that a low mount with hooks in and a crossface works a lot better than an high mount for controlling much stronger people.
As a small and rather weak guy I could easily keep pinned much bigger and stronger guys with it, the same guys that were able to just bench press me off an higher mount.
Are you talking about a grapevine like pin where you hook their legs with yours or wrap your legs around theirs and use your legs as leverage while holding their arms down?
Old 29-Apr-21, 22:06
Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,439 Times in 904 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar Shadowsong [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are you talking about a grapevine like pin where you hook their legs with yours or wrap your legs around theirs and use your legs as leverage while holding their arms down?
I mean with your legs hooked like this:

So similar to grapevines but wih your foot pointing up instead of wrapping it around the opponent's ankle, so it's harder and slower to untangle it and you also don't risk hurting your knee if the other person spaz out too explosively.
Or alternatively you can cross your feet behind his butt, it give a bit less of control but the opponent can't untangle it.

Then one of your arm is wrapped around his neck (like in the picture above) and you use shoulder pressure to force his head to turn towards one direction, so he can try to push you off or roll you over only in that direction.
Your other arm is posted out in that direction to stop yourself from being pushed off/rolled over.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-21, 23:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I mean with your legs hooked like this:

So similar to grapevines but wih your foot pointing up instead of wrapping it around the opponent's ankle, so it's harder and slower to untangle it and you also don't risk hurting your knee if the other person spaz out too explosively.
Or alternatively you can cross your feet behind his butt, it give a bit less of control but the opponent can't untangle it.

Then one of your arm is wrapped around his neck (like in the picture above) and you use shoulder pressure to force his head to turn towards one direction, so he can try to push you off or roll you over only in that direction.
Your other arm is posted out in that direction to stop yourself from being pushed off/rolled over.
Nice I would love for a woman to do that to me lol
Old 30-Apr-21, 14:46
Moderator [D]
Last Achievements

Quote:
Nice I would love for a woman to do that to me lol

Ask OrsiB, she is a master for this breastsmother like this!

And for sure you will enjoy!
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-21, 19:18
LuckyL

I could never get out of face sits or schoolgirl pins. Part of it had to do with how turned on I was but my wife would go for those pins later on in the match. Being tired and having someone sit on you while you're trying to take deep breaths is difficult to deal with. I saw a lot of people talking about ending up in a worse hold but ending up in the same hold might be worse. I always found I could use a lot of energy to push her up and off only to have her get my hands off of her and her to push me back down on my back and sit on my throat or face. There was always this amazing pause when she sits down again where we would both be breathing hard and I would wonder "what is the point in trying again?"
Not sure what went through her mind but it was pretty clear at that point she had the fall.

There is a significant weight difference between us as well, like 40lbs.

Anyway, no I've never made it out of one. Probably if she tried to face sit me early on in the match but she's too smart for that.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-21, 14:03
Moderator [D]
Last Achievements

This is the SGP that i ment, nearly impossible to escape

and this

it's absoltly inefficient for strong men!
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-21, 19:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This is the SGP that i ment, nearly impossible to escape

and this

it's absoltly inefficient for strong men!
Yea I hear that the variation where she has your arms stretched above your head in a vertical position (like you are diving into a swimming pool) with her legs locking them in place against your head is very hard to escape from because it's hard to use your arms for anything and you cant really apply much of your strength.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ask OrsiB, she is a master for this breastsmother like this!

And for sure you will enjoy!
Who is OrsiB?

Tags
domination, escape, femdom domination, play fighting, power struggle, schoolgirl pin, wrestling