Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jun-21, 14:33
Bevvie97

Default A judo tale from Bevvie

Everybody in the team was as much excited as usual before the upcoming round of regional club championship. Or even more, since that night we were about to clash with our arch rivals, Rotterdam Budo Sport. On the top of everything the event was to be as irregular as one can imagine, since the Dutch Federation decided to introduce mixed team competition, first time in history of judo for a trial round. Which meant both teams had nominated a girl and a guy in every weight group, then we girls were expected to try and make our stand against the much bigger guys, for instance in my half-middleweight a 63 kg girl versus a 81 kg guy. Although at team level the chances remained balanced, the one invented this type of competition must have been simply an idiot or some sort of fetishist. Or plainly anti-feminist with the intention of turning down the fancy trend of emerging female fighters.
I had dressed into my white judogi quite early. As home team we wore always the white, while I would have preferred wearing the blue, better matching my painted toenails. A girlish feature quite unusual among female judoka but I couldn’t help myself, always wanted to look as sexy as possible, even in a judogi right before a match. Standing by the window caught the moment when your blue-yellow bus arrived and stopped right in front of the main entrance of the building. In the drizzling rain team members were getting off in a hurry and came in almost immediately, yet I got the glimpse of the most important one for me, whom I had been eagerly waiting for, to see again that evening and generally as many times as possible. It was easy to recognize you, one of the most athletic shaped guys and in my eyes the sexiest one, always moving like a confident and satiated tiger. Being a middleweight guy I knew you were going to fight against our Kelly, my bestie, and our Lynx as we nicked her due to her agility and cruelty on the tatami.
We were already standing in rows along the opposite sides of the first tatami, that night exceptionally the girls and guys together, facing each other. I was trying not to stare at you but just couldn’t help myself doing so, and each time you noticed, as if you had already knew I had a crush on you. Kelly should have stood next to me but she was missing and I remember getting more and more excited about her disappearance as minutes were passing. Instead of Kelly I noticed our black-belt instructor, sensei Christina coming towards me in a hurry with an inscrutable but rather menacing expression on her face. Something must have happened with Kelly, I felt all of a sudden beyond doubt. “Beverly, you must be the substitute for Kelly, Jessica will be here in a minute to take your place.” “Okay but what happened with Kelly? Hope she didn’t get injured or something.” “Nope, Kelly just tripped in the worst moment, fell down the stairs and badly twitched her right ankle. She will be all right within days, but tonight she just can’t roll, impossible, she hardly can walk.” We lost our Lynx! A realistic chance had gone. And I had to face you, my secret love, on the mat…
Before stepping onto the tatami I glanced back to sensei Christina, standing nearby. It gave me strength that an experienced female fighter like her apparently trusted in my victory. “Don’t forget that he may be stronger but never near to your endurance and skills, you just move on, move on, move on, make him fully exhausted by the end. And do not try major impressive throws, minor ones will do.” “Okay sensei I’ll do my best.” A last look at the row of my teammates sitting on the benches not too far from the tatami, a last check of my judogi and my ponytail, then I could hear my name being called and started going ahead with quick confident steps.
And there we were, standing in front of each other. As usual I felt instantly better just by the pleasant soft feeling of the mat beneath my soles. As a tall girl I got used to look a bit downwards at my opponents, but this time I had to search well above to catch your eyes. “Those lovely hazel eyes. Should wear a matching brown-belt as mine, but surprisingly he’s only green. He’s not into exams, rather into competition. Green, yet obviously a ripe piece of male… You mustn’t get turned on during the match Bevvie, discipline and concentration.” “Hajime” As of hearing the referee’s voice I immediately moved forward with those quick small jumps typical of my style. You took two steps backwards but next second we were at arm-length distance and grasped each other’s judogi. First surprise was, your grip seemed inferior to mine, I easily tore my sleeve out of your hand while forcefully jerked your jacket. “Let me see what do you hide under this plain blue judogi.” By the second jerk, this time by my left hand, half of your jacket slipped out of the belt and I could catch a glimpse of your naked chest. “Nice progress Bevvie.” It seemed you couldn’t effectively break my grips. Or maybe you just didn’t want to? Vaguely I could hear my sensei shouting in “Okay Bevvie, do not engage him for long!” Then let’s again change position and kumikata. Third time I stepped even closer with my left leg, grasping your right sleeve with my left hand. Next second we were again close to each other, and then, first time during the match, directly caught each other’s gaze. Electrocution. I felt instantly loosing my focus for a fraction of a second then looked away to tear my gaze off those capturing, magical eyes of yours. “Bevvie get back, get back!” it must have been sensei Christina. Automatically obeying her voice I released you at once and took two quick steps backwards, despite knowing one mustn’t flee on the tatami. I had to re-launch my attack immediately not to leave time for thinking neither for you nor the judges and the referee. It became clear that I was much faster and exploiting that advantage I was sure can catch you from a better position next time, but I had to bear in mind avoiding that dangerous gaze of yours. “Let’s throw him by a harai-goshi” I thought and next second I was already rushing on you, to take position at your right side and managed to grasp your judogi perfectly this time. Another forceful jerk to tip you out of balance, then not loosing my momentum I started turning in and stretched my right leg across in front of yours to launch the throw. With perfect timing I started the reaping move and pulling your right sleeve. “Oh my…” I groaned from exertion. I could hardly lift your body, as if you were rooted in the tatami. I cursed myself for not taking my instructor’s advice seriously, why didn’t I go for a mere hook or reap? “Release him Bevvie and flee at once or else…” I thought, but next second, as if a stuck elevator back in motion, I felt your large, heavy body raising, firstly upon my back then as I bent deeper, turning my hip and pulling your arm further down, felt your weight on my shoulder, then suddenly saw a huge blue something flying in the air and finally I dropped your body onto the mat right in front of me, still holding your right sleeve. “Ough!” I moaned while I could just hear “Wow! Yeah!” as the audience was raging and I felt adrenaline flushing my veins. “Upon him Bevvie, finish him!” again sensei Christina, now clearly in a triumphant tone. Exploiting your momentary disorientation and inferior position I threw myself aside you from the left, switching my right grip from sleeve to collar while inserting my left arm in between your legs and under your right thigh to grasp your hip from right side. My fingers found your belt and I started pulling it too, securing the hold. A perfectly performed yoko-shiho-gatame. Not the most sophisticated hold but delivers ippon many times and I thought that would do for that night. “You got him Bevvie” While couldn’t help myself enjoying our position as I controlled a bigger and heavier male opponent, I also prepared myself for any possible counter attack from your part. “Osaekomi” the referee gave the sign to start countdown. “Now we may have 20 seconds of fierce struggle or you accept my superiority earlier. Yes I feel your strength baby but by now you may feel mine as well, these female judoka can have surprisingly strong grip, can’t we? You won’t go anywhere until I don’t let you go.” But the mere knowledge was not enough, I badly wanted to see the sign of defeat in your lovely eyes, my strong but immobilized helpless victim, the sign of humiliation at being overpowered by a girl. As I was afraid of, you really tried to escape wildly but after I could refuse the first two fierce attempts, you went out of breath and were reduced to a weakly squirming newbie boy on his first randori. “Big muscles, no endurance, you see baby. Please struggle a bit more for me” I thought and eventually couldn’t help myself looking right into your eyes from inches.
I almost instantly felt my gaze captured and before I could understand my fault or react anything, my mind got totally enslaved by those mesmerizing eyes. This time the electrocution was so strong I got dazed at once. Time seemed to be stopping for a while and I didn’t know from where, as I couldn’t see your lips moving, clearly heard your voice inside my head “I know you are in love with me Beverly, almost madly. You release me and I’m yours, or you win this match and loose me forever.” Now I couldn’t focus on controlling your movement any more, in a fraction of a second I felt all my willpower being sapped by your gaze and my remaining energy exhausted to zero. You were then held down by a ragdoll you could control as you wish, as a master of puppets. “Okay Bevvie, my beautifully-muscled powergirl, I see you understood well. Now I’m going to roll on top of you, and then put you in a submission hold and make you tap”. As if doing it subconsciously I let the pin loose and allowed your left hand to grasp my judogi at the back, while feeling your other arm taking my left leg in a hook, then you started to roll our bodies over, upside down and eventually I got beneath you. From that position you could have made me submit by applying any of the simplest strangle holds, but no, after getting publicly dominated by me for a while, you were vengeful enough to finish me in a spectacular way. I felt myself grabbed from behind, felt my right collar sliding across in front of my throat and sinking into the side of my neck. Almost simultaneously I felt and saw your right leg surrounding my body under my arms and your other leg trapping my left hand. A second later you started pulling my right leg aside and backwards, then stretching it back that my feet was near my head. Still as if in a dream, I felt my hand tapping on your right thigh pressed tightly to my side.
You released the hold immediately and climbed off my body. I was lying there for some more seconds, watching you standing nearby celebrating your victory, and slowly felt myself getting back to reality as your hypnotic force gradually unleashed my mind. “Oh my God, what happened? What did I do? It’s clear that I lost, tapped out to him. But why?” Couldn’t remember. Last thing I knew for sure that I was pinning you down in a yoko-shiho-gatame, then thick blurring grayish visions and eventually I was lying on the floor defeated. I saw as you were bending down, giving your hand to help me to my feet. You were smiling at me beautifully, seductively. I should have told you some way that I fell for you but didn’t know how to approach you. You would never notice my feelings towards you, beyond doubt. Somehow I had to tell you, and I was sure I would find a way soon.
You consoled me for several steps then released, we took positions, bowed, shook hands, a brief final touch, and it was all over. The whole was less than three minutes, unbelievable. Going down from the tatami I suddenly became aware that sensei Christina was speaking to me. “Just what did you do Beverly? The match was yours, had him completely at your mercy. What did happen all of a sudden?” I shrugged staring at the floor, avoiding gazes of her and my teammates. “I don’t know sensei, I don’t feel myself very good, would you please let me go to the locker room now.” I just wanted take a prolonged hot shower, as I had a lot to think about.

Last edited by Bevvie97; 03-Jun-21 at 03:02.
Old 03-Jun-21, 05:10
Points: 2,849, Level: 22 Points: 2,849, Level: 22 Points: 2,849, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A judo tale from Bevvie

Love this story. I hope there is more because I am very excited to see where it goes next!
Old 05-Jun-21, 16:09
Bevvie97

10 minutes before the regular late afternoon training I was ordered to the instructors’ room. Found there sensei Christina alone, already in her judogi pants and barefoot, but she hadn’t yet put her T-shirt and jacket on, was wearing only a purple sports bra. Now I could admire her marvelous muscles, otherwise covered by the judogi. “What a woman, oh my God. I want to become something similar by my thirties. But that takes a lot of hard work Bevvie. You should be more committed.
Standing with her back to the door she was wrapping a hair tie around her curly auburn hair being gathered into the usual high ponytail. As I stepped in, she turned at once and instead of greeting me, got to the point instantly “Would you please tell me what kind of throw you performed yesterday? The name of it.” She was still apparently annoyed with my strange defeat. It costed a lot, as our club lost by 5 points only, if I had delivered that ippon, we could have won. I bowed my head to avoid her gaze, and noticed her toenails were painted the same shade of purple as her bra. “Too bad she’s not a purple-belt jitsuka” I thought suddenly. But she has been my black-belt judo instructor for more than two years, so I had better answer her question.
“Harai-goshi” I whispered vaguely.
“So far I’ve been under the impression I know harai-goshi quite well, in fact I dared to teach it. But I must have been wrong. I saw a crazy combination of harai-goshi and seoi-nage yesterday, performed in a faulty way from the very beginning to the very end. Perhaps you did notice you didn’t score points. Your hikite was o.k. but where your tsurite should have been?”
I could recall the mantra and answered, still in low voice, staring at the carpeted floor and her feet as she was walking up and down in the room menacingly like a hunting puma. “Lifting hand grasp on the collar near the opponent’s collarbone.”
She sighed “If you know in theory why didn’t do it accordingly? And then you spun overly, your sweep was a joke, then pulled him onto your shoulder… You are not Kelly or Amber to lift middleweight guys.”
“He was just too tall and heavy, sensei.”
“Oh, I see, the guy was too big. Something we hadn’t notice before the match? Or you just ignored my advice? At least the yoko-shiho-gatame was great, and a good idea you went for his belt instead of pants. He struggled so helplessly it was a pleasure to see… for a while. But how the hell could he escape eventually? Would you please tell me.”
“I really don’t know, sensei, I felt myself very weak all of a sudden and…”
“With your stamina Beverly? Kidding me, aren’t you? You could have keep fighting for two randori in a row.” She stopped for a moment, standing right in front of me. “Something strange happened. I had the impression you let him escape. Nevertheless, let’s change tactics, next time you fight against a bigger opponent you should go for strangles. The best part of your judo anyway. And now go down the training room, I’m going to be there soon.”
With that I thought the report was over and went out but when I was already on the corridor she spoke after me “Beverly. I’m still frustrated with our loss, but let’s not forget you almost beat a guy 20 kg heavier. Wasn’t it a great moment when you held him down and felt him squirming helplessly, almost fully immobilized in your pin?” “Thank you sensei, it was really great, yes.” “Okay Bevvie, then try to remember those moments, when gathering energy and mental strength for the next training. Work hard my dear, you are a talented judoka and already a better fighter than many guys here. Just for you to know. Now off you go.” I bowed towards the door and headed to the stairs.
While going down the stairs heading the large training room to join the others I began calculating the points. I already knew that all the girls lost to their much heavier male opponents except for two cases. Unfortunately Jan, our lightweight contestant lost by ippon to that famous blonde black-belt girl from Rotterdam, while our Sophie also caused a surprise by throwing a 12 kg heavier guy for a waza-ari and eventually winning her match. Altogether the event was far better than I expected, the matches weren’t one-sided at all, regardless the final outcome, the girls fought for themselves impressively. If only I myself had defeated my secret love on the tatami… But what did happen, really, what could happen in a yoko-shiho-gatame? Practically nothing. Then how he could have escaped? And how I ended getting submitted? I did not dare to tell even Kelly that I can’t remember, simply lost memories of more than half a minute.
By the time I arrived at the training room everybody was waiting there for the sensei, gathered in minor groups as usual. Only Jan sat alone on a bench at the wall. I decided to talk to him just then.
“Hello Jan, how are you.” “Hi Bevvie, what do you think? I’m not in my best mood so please, if you don’t mind, I would rather be alone for some minutes.”
As if he didn’t say anything I sat onto the bench next to him. The handsome blond guy raised his head and our gazes met. “Sorry Jan, you are not that lucky. I’m too much interested how was your randori yesterday. I mean… the result I know. But what exactly happened? I was having a shower after my match right then.”
“Your match, I didn’t see but the guys told you had the upper hand almost to the end, had the guy in yoko-shiho-gatame. How could he escape, you can do those pins so perfectly.”
I sighed “If I could tell, but really don’t know. I felt suddenly as if all my strength was rapidly leaving me, and then he grabbed my back, hooked my leg and rolled us over, exactly as it is written in the judo books.”
“It is well written but almost never performed by anyone.”
“Being a higher belt than you, I know very well Jan, maybe even better than you, yet it had happened yesterday. But let me remind you that I put the question first.” Now it was his turn to let out a sigh. “You know Sanne from the Rotterdam team.” I nodded. “She’s a black-belt national, while I am a blue so far from the national team as one can imagine. It’s okay that I am heavier by 15 kg but she’s very technical, even better than you Bevvie. And also faster. So quick-witted in fighting I could hardly follow her moves. She was moving constantly around me, seemed to be everywhere at the same time and I just couldn’t get a good grasp on her. Then all of a sudden she tipped me off balance and tried a yoko-gake. Next second I found myself on the mat and she was already on me before I could move an inch. Very fast girl… Took me from right side, and I felt my right arm being grabbed and pulled, entwined by her stretched legs over my body. I’m stronger and she couldn’t perform the juji-gatame, not even with the help of her feet. I desperately held my own jacket although felt she will tear out my fingers, it was awful but finally she went out of breath and I could escape. The referee ordered us into stance.
By then I felt clearly that I was in big trouble, my right arm was numb and also my left shoulder that she was treading on while trying to execute that juji-gatame by all her might. But you know, there is not time in a randori for anything else than fighting and I decided to try a bold move, an ura-nage.”
My eyes widened “You what? But you’ve learnt it just recently, a month ago or so.” “I know Bevvie but my only advantage was my strength and ura-nage is about sheer strength. So I rushed on her but again, that girl proved to be much faster. I can’t believe she did the same, threw me again by a yoko-gake, only the opposite direction this time. She must be a witch or something. I was frustrated by my failed action and her success and still a bit disoriented on my knees when she already stood behind me and grabbed my right collar with her left hand and pulled it viciously. I thought she goes for a kata-te-jime, one of your favourites Bevvie, tried to protect myself but she bypassed me and suddenly extending her legs forward pulled me down to the tatami. Then I was lying on my stomach and she was bending over me, had me in a perfect koshi-jime. I tried to somehow hinder her circling move around me but all in vain. My left hand was trapped under my body and thus excluded, with my only free hand I desperately tried to loose the collar around my neck.”
While listening to Jan and watching his body language with high attention, suddenly I felt something strange, as if he was gradually getting turned on, I mean sexually aroused by describing his helpless situation, being dominated by a girl so badly. “You should have tapped out then, shouldn’t you?” I intervened. “How could I tap out to her in front of the whole team, and with my girlfriend, Mom and both sisters among the spectators? And also photos were taken. You should know male pride Bevvie, I had to escape her hold. She can be the most skilled black-belt on Earth but she’s a mere girl after all.” I swallowed “I see Jan. So how it ended?” He fell into silence, than after a few seconds went on “How? With the medics coming in, how else? She noticed as my body went limp and released the hold immediately, that’s why I hadn’t become fully unconscious. I remember that even in my barely conscious state I felt the first wave of shame flooding my mind. I could hardly pay attention to that sexy medic woman who tried to gather me from the mat. Oh, my God, what a shame, strangled nearly unconscious by a girl in a regular judo fight. Have you seen the local Daily Sport, by the way? Not yet? But I guess you can imagine… I’m on the second page, on large photos, showing moments when I was totally at her mercy. I won’t live this through, Beverly.”
Suddenly I felt strong sympathy towards him, wanted to console him. He was publicly humiliated, and he was not the guy who deserved such torture. Certainly had the healthy self-confidence of a male judoka but I had never felt him an overly macho type. And now his ego got destroyed. I have to help him somehow, together with my bestie Kelly we will find out something to handle this. But she skipped the training that afternoon, due to her twitched ankle.
“If that matters to you, I don’t think you became less a man after getting beaten by a female judoka” I lied in a calming voice looking into his eyes from inches. “She was a higher-belt and more experienced fighter, you should take it that way. On the mat facing each other as opponents we are not a man and a woman but judoka.” I clearly felt I should say something more and came up with my ultimate solution for cases involving men “And you didn’t become any less handsome, maybe there are girls here who will find you even sexier after loosing your superiority.” Jan didn’t replied but I could notice beyond doubt that I made the impact on his mind I hoped for.
But besides the honest sympathy I felt for Jan, I had to admit that deep inside I admired Sanne for her triumph over a taller and heavier male opponent. She defeated a male judoka, a fantastic feeling I could also live through sometimes. But she didn’t just make him submit, she almost put him to sleep by her bare hands. I love this sport, making us girls soo capable fighters. I was rapidly drifted into pleasant daydreaming about defeating the sexiest male judoka of the team. Yes, I thought I could do it myself with Jan. And several week before I made David tap when sparring on this very tatami closest to us, by my favourite strangle technique, kata-te-jime. He was totally helpless in my hold, exactly as Jan against Sanne, I could recall his futile struggle while I was pulling his collar around his neck constricting carotid artery with one hand and stretching out his leg in the opposite direction with my other hand. He tapped quickly to avoid major attention from teammates. But many girls saw it and that evening I was the celebrated one in the girls locker room. Oh yes, that was also fantastic, and well, incredibly erotic. I couldn’t go to sleep for long that night, trying to remember every seconds of my triumph.
“Hey you two there on the bench, did you come for a small talk or would you participate the training as well?” sensei Christina arrived, and began the training in her unmistakable style.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-21, 18:27
Points: 5,108, Level: 30 Points: 5,108, Level: 30 Points: 5,108, Level: 30
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

This is amazing.

Super interested in what will happen next.
So cool that he can hypnotize her.

I am going to steal this idea :P
Old 09-Jun-21, 14:45
Bevvie97

We were late by half an hour to arrive at the large hypermodern sport centre to which the re-match against Rotterdam Budo Sport club had been scheduled. Besides many auxiliary facilities, such as a professionally equipped gym, it contained their dojo with 8 tatami in the training room.
We had to go upstairs in a hurry but I could recognize the home team’s locker rooms in the right side of the corridor. In the nearer door two girls stood in white judogi, one of them the black-belt Sanne, the highest-rated female judoka of our arch-rival club. Her sight instantly triggered a flow of thoughts “Yes it’s me Sanne, you can stare at me if you want, a piercing look won’t make me tap. Your belt may be darker but I am the sexier, and you know it. So this closer one must be the girls locker room, which means the closed door at the end of the corridor must be the guys locker room. And you must be there already, maybe in your undies only, putting up judogi right now. I’m not sure I could effectively help you in dressing up… Perhaps we would be last minute arrivals at the tatami or completely skip the contest. Even if you wanted to attend, I might be strong enough to restrain you in the locker room for a while, I have my methods” I thought and instantly felt myself aroused. I wanted to have a look at your sexy masculine body soo badly it almost hurt. A bass voice alarmed me from drifting into a pleasant fantasy “Here Beverly, go in, hurry up, we are late.” It was sensei Peter, another instructor from our club escorting the team to Rotterdam, a widely liked co-trainer of sensei Christina. “Hurry, hurry, ladies and gentlemen, the blue judogi to be put on, the blue one” heard his voice thundering along the corridor when I stepped in the locker room assigned to the girls of the visitor team.
Although I knew very well that we won’t meet on the tatami that evening, since Kelly was again in good condition after coming back from the minor injury she suffered six weeks ago, for me the most important attraction of the whole event was to see you again. I wanted to have a word with you somewhere, an intimate place. Unfortunately your opponent was my best friend and teammate, and I should have supported her by giving advice based on my experience gained during the fight against you, but I couldn’t focus my thoughts on judo. And Kelly didn’t try to disturb me at all, sitting on the bench next to me, as we got used to in the past 5 years, already fully dressed in her judogi, she was listening to Iron Maiden as always in the minutes of waiting before randori. “Fly on your way like an eagle…” I couldn’t help smiling at her but she didn’t notice, as if wasn’t there at all. “The Lynx would probably dominate my beloved Tiger on the tatami” I thought suddenly. Although you were taller and heavier than Kelly but your advantage was less than it was against me and I almost defeated you six weeks ago. That means the stronger Kelly might smash you into the mat. But it would be ridiculous and also revealing from me to ask her to handle you carefully during the fight… “Hey Bevvie. The blue one to be put on.” The jingling soprano of Sophie, our half-lightweight blondie. She was standing in front of us, tying her brand new brown-belt. I raised my head in surprise, then looked down on my white judogi pants. I sighed and quickly began to take it off.
Later on, already down in the hall with the 8 tatami I was standing alone silently, waiting for you to appear at the top of the stairs. Deeply sunk in my usual vivid fantasies about you, I didn’t notice Sensei Christina coming, only once became aware she was standing next to me at arm’s length.
“Oh sensei, you are here, sorry I didn’t notice. Anything important piece of info?” Smiling at me she nodded “Big news my dear. There is a last minute modification again, but this time the Rottens had to make a substitution, and in the very weight group of yours. Officially, your scheduled opponent has been reported as being incapacitated. The reason we don’t know and I don’t care. As for the substitute you will fight with, I don’t know even the name of the guy.” I looked at her with the mixed expression of uncertainty and anxiety on my face but slowly her smile turned into a wide wicked grin. “But I know his grade Bevvie. He’s a green belter with a very poor track record. And already lost to female judoka twice. I expect from you to tear him to pieces and serve him on a plate for me.”
Later during the evening I could see you many times but with a lot of people around you, including several lucky girls, I didn’t dare to get close enough. I gave up my plan for a while and tried to concentrate on the performance of my teammates. The whole event comprised 14 randori between girls and guys, and the schedule had been prepared by simply shuffling them. Mostly the same pairs had to face each other as six weeks ago but there were some changes, as in our case. My match was to be the last one, that’s why I could take a seat and watch at least the first few ones.
The first randori went through without any surprise, yet it wasn’t boring as our featherweight contestant Edwin threw his small female opponent by a spectacular ura-nage. The poor girl landed on the tatami with an awful crash and everybody expected medical intervention but after a few seconds spent there completely still, the girl moved her feet and started to gather her scattered parts.
Then Amanda, the heaviest girl of our team struggled helplessly for 20 seconds in the simplest judo pin, kesa-gatame, making the overall score 1:1.
After two guys from our side, both winning, the next girl was the lightest of us, Hannah, our featherweight pocket-bomb. Unfortunately that evening she had been defused by her male opponent pinning her for an ippon. All in all, it started badly from female aspect, the guys proved to be overwhelming.
I began to hope even in Jan by then, but he couldn’t survive the first minute, this time he was done by a perfectly executed tani-otoshi. Sanne was simply too good for him. As if she could hear my thoughts sensei Christina turned towards me “Damn black-belt tigress is too much for Jan. Now we need an ippon from Kelly to equalize, and you at the end will win the whole party for us.” All of a sudden she punched her fist hard into her other palm. “It’s high time to start warming-up Beverly don’t you think?” “Yes sensei, on my way” I replied and had to go instantly.
I was aware that our matches are too close in the schedule but I wanted to see you so much I almost forgot my own randori. Unfortunately the two tatami assigned for warming-up was too far from the one Kelly and you were called upon some minutes later. I was torn between trying to watch in your direction and performing my standard warm-up. Eventually I had to focus on myself, and when I glanced towards you again, you were already bowing just then, so the match was over. But who won? I expected Kelly but body language suggested it must have been you.
After four more randori we reached the final show of the evening, between me and the young green-belt guy. Before I stepped onto the mat, sensei Christina stood behind me and put her hands on my shoulders, starting to give me a last brief massage using her strong fingers. It was either a pleasant and terrifying feeling, her grip was like a vice, even stronger than Kelly’s. “You go for a strangle, don’t forget” I heard her voice next to my ear “Choke him out for me, Beverly.” I nodded without looking back, and after hearing my name called, headed to the tatami. The guy coming up from the other side seemed already scared a bit, either too young for being a junior and too slim for being a half-middleweight. “Rotterdam ran out of capable junior male judoka or what?” Was my last thought before “Hajime!”
Our randori was even shorter than Jan’s, I took the upper hand from the beginning and soon “killed him softly” by applying one of my favourite chokes, okuri-eri-jime. Poor thing, I could hardly believe to have him as an opponent in a legitimate competition randori. Many times big size people just do not know how to exploit their strength and height. Robust they are but static and reactive during the fight while I am dynamic and proactive. I can recall a few of extra-large newbies in their first months in the dojo, they didn’t perform formidably. And this green-belt guy was not much better, despite the few hundred trainings he must have had. Wasn’t a talented fighter for sure. He tried to survive by retreating in the critical moments but I was so much faster, mainly mentally not physically, that it was just a question of time to take him down to the mat and finish him. My throw, a nasty little reap was not perfect, as usually, but by the time the referee announced the waza-ari I was already in the right position to launch the strangle and then it was over within seconds. He was not the stubborn type, tapped out quickly after I began to squeeze and he had felt the pressure his own collar put on his neck. I stood up and helped him to his feet then after the standard ritual I briefly embraced him just to have the opportunity for a few words, because I noticed he could accept loosing to a girl without major embarrassment. That’s the type of male judoka I liked the most. “You will get better, train hard” And I received a smile from him as response. Just then realized how cute he was. But that doesn’t score points and on the other hand, I was even cuter. It seemed he wanted to say something but I gave him no time, turned on heel and went directly to the sensei.
Sensei Christina was waiting me with a smile “You saved the day, Bevvie babe, I love your strangles!” She burst out. “Have we won then sensei?” The smile had disappeared from her face too fast that I knew there must have been a problem. “Nope” She sighed “And by the way, hurry up to the locker room, I bet someone needs you there.” Promptly I understood everything “Kelly lost her randori?” She nodded “Lost. But more important how did she get beaten. Could you come into my office tomorrow early afternoon?” “Sure sensei, I will be there.” “Okay then I let you go now, perhaps we talk on the bus.” I stopped “On the bus, it’s highly unlikely we could talk…” For a fraction of a second the sensei had a surprised look at me, than the sign of understanding appeared on her face “Oh yes, I forgot you tend to fall asleep on the bus in two seconds. Tomorrow then, I count on you.”
Stepping in the locker room I ran into the pale Jessica, my potential substitute who had no fight that evening. “Finally, Bevvie. I was going to look for you. Kelly went mad.” “What did happen?” “She lost her randori.” “I know that, but what happened here?” “Well, she’s practicing on Amber in the shower.” “Doing what?” I pushed Jessica aside and went in. “Be careful Bevvie, she’s mental.”
Kelly was holding the taller, half-heavyweight Amber pinned tightly to the wet floor of the shower. She still wore her judogi, soaking wet, while Amber was naked except for her panties. The beautiful long ginger hair of Amber was a wet mess, and that was all I could see from her head and upper body, because Kelly held her in a tate-shiho-gatame. One of the simplest judo pins that can be performed without judogi. Amber looked totally exhausted and helpless, barely squirming, with her long legs and left arm spread and limp, her right arm trapped securely in the hold. Kelly was speaking to her “You see Amber, I can do it quite effectively, can’t I? Don’t give up now please, try to struggle, get out of it.” Jessica was right, Kelly’s voice was repressed but slightly hysterical. I had to calm her down before the rest of the team arrived, and I was able to do so, if anyone. Next second I kneeled down beside them and put my right hand on her shoulders. “Kelly, it’s me. Please let Amber out and get up, let’s go out of here.” She got petrified for a moment, then obeyed without saying a word, helping Amber to sit up. It seemed Amber was on the verge of crying. “Okay girls, calm down, it’s all over” I told them “The others can arrive any moment so please, pull yourselves together.” Kelly turned her head to look into my face. She was rapidly recovering but I saw in her eyes that there must be a big trouble inside. Then she slowly started to speak in a low voice “I held him in the very pin you could see right here, tate-shiho-gatame. And he got out of it. And then he trapped me in a sankaku jime. And it wasn’t too tight and wasn’t perfect, yet I didn’t try anything, just lay there. And the referee believed I had fainted and stopped the match. And I do not remember anything of this part, it was sensei Christina who told me how it went.” I swallowed and a strange fear was creeping up along my spine. “The same guy, the same story within six weeks. Firstly with me, now with Kelly. Oh, my sexy, handsome lover, you must have a very strange secret, surely not taught to a green-belt judoka.
Next afternoon at 2 p.m. I opened the door of the instructors’ room in the sport complex hosting our dojo and many other facilities. Sensei Christina was sitting in her chair in front of the computer monitor, watching something on it. She was aware of my arrival but didn’t greet me, only waved her hand to order me closer. She wore her white judogi, probably she was scheduled to deal with the cadets later that day. Her long curly hair was already in the tight ponytail laying on her right shoulder, that’s why I could have a look at her muscled neck from behind. Oh, how eagerly I wanted to choke out this beautifully-muscled, awfully self-confident woman! I didn’t want her unconscious, no. Wanted to feel her tapping out to me. I instantly felt myself turned on by the thought. “But in case she turned the tables on me somehow, I would wake up in a hospital, and after surgery in the worst case. Stop silly daydreaming Bevvie!” Yet I couldn’t help myself touching her left shoulder “Here I am sensei.” She slightly turned her head in my direction but did neither seek my gaze, nor deal with my hand on her shoulder. “Hello Beverly. Bring a chair for yourself, I need you to help me.”
Taking the closest chair I sat next to her in front of the large monitor. Before she started to explain, I already recognized the video: it was Kelly’s yesterday randori she lost against you. “Although I do not believe in miracles, had asked Peter to record Kelly’s randori against that guy. As if I had known it would be needed.” Suddenly turned her face towards me to look into my eyes “Don’t think I didn’t trust in her win, I really expected she will have a revenge for you. But again a strange thing happened, almost exactly the same manner as in your case. It’s not strange Beverly, it’s unbelievable, practically impossible until…” she fell into silence, as if sinking deeply into her thoughts. And I clearly felt those were some dark thoughts. But I became very curious “Until? Until what sensei?” Our gaze met again “Until we remain within the borders of judo.” I got shocked instantly. She suspects some sort of swindle… But how could that happen in judo? “How do you mean sensei? How do you think it’s possible to cheat in a judo randori?” “I don’t know Beverly, but I’m afraid something very mischievous operation we have to find here, so listen carefully.”
Sensei Christina started to play the video in slow motion, then the critical parts we observed by stills. The density was high enough to notice even the facial expression of the opponents. And eventually that proved to be the key to the mystery. You were amazingly handsome even during the match, I had to admit, but Kelly’s superiority must have been badly humiliating for you. “Oh how much I could console such a poor emasculated tiger… Bevvie! Try to concentrate now.” It wasn’t difficult for us to find the very moment when Kelly lost her focus, then her control over her perfectly pinned and until then totally helpless opponent. It happened right after she raised and turned her head to have a look at your face. I couldn’t help smiling as I was sure Kelly wanted to see the sign of defeat or even humiliation in your lovely eyes. On multiple stills you were looking directly into each other’s eyes, but it couldn’t have been more than two seconds, and then the whole match turned into the opposite direction. Kelly looked becoming stunned and helpless almost instantly, and soon found herself trapped in your sankaku-jime. Although I remembered what Kelly had told me in the shower, that your legs weren’t locked too tightly around her neck and shoulder but the limp hand of my strong bestie was still a terrifying sight for me…
Also the sensei’s face was showing utter disbelief. She searched up the still showing the very first moment when your gazes met, then we began to look at it carefully, then the next couple of stills. Eventually sensei Christina let out a huge sigh, leant back in her chair and said “We caught him, Beverly. A filthy little hypnotist.”

Last edited by Bevvie97; 09-Jun-21 at 18:53.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, femdom, judo, maledom, mixed fight, mixed judo