Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Jun-21, 23:53
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Who's down for a Nunes vs Kardashian fight?

Dana White has proposed a fight (unclear what sort of fight or if he was serious) between Amanda Nunes and Kim Kardashian. He thinks it might be a big PPV hit. Amanda has run with the idea and tweeted a challenge (if that's what it was) to Kim. What about all of you, fellow girl-on-girl-fight fans? Do you like this? Would you pay for it? What style? What rules? What attire? Me - I'd like it to be a fully competitive oil wrestling match, win by submission or smother, bikinis or less to be worn or not. To even the odds, Kim could have her sister or her mom as a tag team partner. I'd pay as high as $50 for a PPV of that.
Old 17-Jun-21, 03:46
Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51 Points: 14,293, Level: 51
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,160 Times in 207 Posts
Default Re: Who's down for a Nunes vs Kardashian fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermao [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dana White has proposed a fight (unclear what sort of fight or if he was serious) between Amanda Nunes and Kim Kardashian. He thinks it might be a big PPV hit. Amanda has run with the idea and tweeted a challenge (if that's what it was) to Kim. What about all of you, fellow girl-on-girl-fight fans? Do you like this? Would you pay for it? What style? What rules? What attire? Me - I'd like it to be a fully competitive oil wrestling match, win by submission or smother, bikinis or less to be worn or not. To even the odds, Kim could have her sister or her mom as a tag team partner. I'd pay as high as $50 for a PPV of that.
It was definitely just a playful joke from Nunes, and at least mostly not serious from Dana. It just wouldn’t happen. I don’t think Kim even gave any sort of response to it. If it were the kind of match you’re proposing I might pay for it, but in the real world probably not. Realistically it’d probably be an awful exhibition match.

Even if Kim was willing to do it, I doubt she’d be ready to put any real time and effort into training to prepare for it, like Logan Paul did for the exhibition boxing match with Floyd Mayweather. Kim would be bad in any sort of fight in the ring, Nunes would have to go very light the whole time, and overall it’d be a joke that would rob a lot of people out of their money.
The Following User Says Thank You to Josh42 For This Useful Post: