Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jun-21, 01:36
Points: 5,497, Level: 31 Points: 5,497, Level: 31 Points: 5,497, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Post AOT Annie's Special Training

(Story based on characters from Attack on Titan)

#01 - Intro

“Come on Annie! I promise I won’t hold anything back so neither should you!” Eren shouted, trying to antagonize Annie to get her to stop slacking off and fight him. The 104th training corps were having their weekly hand-to-hand combat training where the trainees were pitted against each other. Eren was unfortunately paired with Annie and all of their previous meetings didn’t go in Erens favor.

Eren stood at 170 cm and had dark brown hair with teal, green eyes. Annie stood at a tiny 153 cm but had a muscular physique and light blue eyes. She had short blonde hair that was tied at the back with her right fringe draping over the right side of her face. They were both wearing their cadet uniforms that included a brown jacket, white pants, an ODM harness, a small waist skirt, and boots. The only difference between their outfits was that Annie was wearing a hoodie underneath her jacket.

Annie didn’t converse much with her comrades which seemed cold to Eren and she often had an emotionless expression on her face as she went about her day. She acted shy, quiet, and unsympathetic for the most part.

Even though Eren outsized her, Annie had better technique and more experience in hand-to-hand combat which was taught to her by her father. For this reason, Annie was one of the best fighters in the class and had defeated Eren in all of their previous bouts. Regardless of this, Eren was insistent that Annie try her hardest against him so he can improve his skills.

“This whole thing is a waste of my time.” Annie replied, seemingly grumpier than usual. "Hand-to-hand combat isn't counted toward your final grade. Only idiots like you take it seriously."

“Well I know I could learn a thing or two from your technique so I’m coming at you whether you like it or not!” Eren shouted as he ran at her and threw a punch. Annie ducked under it and caught Erens arm and neck. She put her leg behind both of Erens legs and threw him onto the ground with ease. (Picture 1)

They both went crashing down onto the ground with Annie landing on top of him. Immediately after they landed she threw one leg over his torso and mounted him. Annie drove her shoulder into Erens neck so that he couldn't breathe. Eren tried pulling her off of him but she wouldn’t move so he had no choice but to admit defeat. (Picture 2)

“I… surrender…” he spat out while trying to pry Annies shoulder off of his neck to be able to get the words out.

“Come on, I thought you weren’t holding back. Surely that wasn’t all you had.” She let Eren struggle for a few more seconds before finally letting go of the hold and sitting upon his stomach.

Eren coughed and responded, “Just let me up Annie, you know I was trying.”

Annie sat there and stared down at him with a faint smile as if she was planning something. She moved a strand of hair out of her face to reveal both of her sharp blue eyes.

“Get me up.” Annie commanded as she grabbed both of Erens wrists and pinned them to the ground.

“Huh… quit playing around and get off me you bitch.” Eren said as he tried to shake her off of his arms.

“That’s no way to talk to a girl.” She replied. She snuck her legs underneath Erens calves as he was fidgeting and pushed them both outwards. Eren yelped in pain as his legs were spread further than they were meant to.

“You said you wanted me to teach you my techniques so that’s what I’m doing….This one is called a grapevine pin.” Annie said as she increased the force she was pushing with.

“I didn’t mean like this!” Eren groaned.

“This is the best way for you to learn. Not only the technique but also how to talk to girls.” Annie replied. She further increased the pressure against Erens legs which caused him to try to buck his hips.

Annie let go of Erens arms and put her hands on her hips. He instantly attempted to pry her body off of his but it was useless. She was attached to him like glue. Annie rode Erens every attempt to throw her off and slid herself further up his stomach. In doing so, her breasts were now hovering over Erens face with only her sweatshirt separating them.

“You’re too strong Annie, I give up!” Eren cried. Annie stopped applying pressure and slid back down so they were face to face.

“How do you expect to take on titans when you can't even take on a small blonde girl.” She said with a sly, rare, smile.

“Are you really making a joke right now?” Eren said, still in pain.

“It’s the truth.” Annie replied. Eren thought about it and she was right. How was he supposed to take on giant Titans when this short girl was kicking his ass?

All of a sudden Annie slid her ass up Erens chest and placed her thighs snugly around Erens head.

“H- Hey, what are you doing?!” Eren nervously asked. He started to blush because Annie's crotch was only inches away from his face, hidden behind her short skirt. She started to gradually increase the pressure of her thighs on the sides of his cheeks.

“Teaching you another technique of mine.” She replied, glaring at Eren with her bright blue eyes and a devilish smile. Eren reached for her thighs and tried to pry them apart but it was pointless. Her legs were just too strong. Eren attempted to roll her off of him but she just rolled with him and kept her thighs locked around his head.

She rested her arm on the grass and stuck her legs out straight. “This pin is called a headscissors. Not only is it very effective, but it’s one of my personal favorites since I can watch my opponents struggle below me.” Annie explained. She squeezed even harder and the pain became increasingly unbearable. Annie giggled a little as she looked down at Erens squished face become increasingly redder.

“Although… a big man like you should be able to escape this easily.” Annie teased. Eren had never seen this side of her before. This cold and emotionless girl had turned flirtatious and sadistic. He would've been turned on if not for the amount of pain he was in.

He then noticed that he could see straight up Annie's skirt in this position. He took a quick peek and saw some camel-toe but didn’t think anything of it since her jeans covered it. He looked back up at Annie's face and was met with a death glare. He immediately knew that he was in trouble. The flirtatious Annie he had known seconds ago was now gone.

Annie locked her ankles together and squeezed her thighs even harder than before. Eren felt like his jaw was going to break. He grabbed at Annie's rock-hard thighs and desperately tried to pull them apart. He never noticed how strong Annie's legs were until now. He could even see the straps from her harness struggle to contain her muscular thighs.

Eren attempted to say that he gives up but he couldn’t get any words out due to the pressure around his face. He repeatedly slapped her thighs hoping that she would let go before he passed out. Annie finally relieved the pressure and opened up her legs. Eren rolled onto his back, exhausted and breathing heavily.

Annie stood over him and glared down at him. “If you’d like special training where I can teach you more of my techniques, meet me in the mess hall at midnight.” Annie said with a nonchalant tone.

“Okay…” Eren groggily replied, surprised at how calm she had gotten. He was just glad that it was over.

“And since you want to look up my skirt so bad, why don’t you have a closer view.” Annie turned around so that Eren could see her plump ass cheeks that were typically hidden underneath her skirt.

Eren stared wide-eyed, like a deer looking at headlights. Not even a second later, her perfect behind came hurdling down onto his face. Eren didn’t have the energy to fight back so he just laid there and accepted Annie's beautiful butt on top of him. Part of him felt like he was in heaven, and another part of him was worried about the other trainees, or the chief instructor, seeing him in this position.

“This will be the last technique I show you for now.” He heard her say. His face was engulfed inside her ass and he realized that it was becoming increasingly difficult to breathe. Finally, he lifted his hands to fight back but Annie's firm butt seemed to be unmovable.

Annie grabbed his arms and held them outwards to stop him from fighting and started to slowly rock side to side on his face. It’s as if she was making herself comfortable and also positioning Eren’s face deeper in her ass. She sat there for minutes which seemed like hours to Eren, slowly depriving him of oxygen. As Eren felt himself fading he heard a voice yell from the distance.

“GET OFF HIM ANNIE!”

Annie slowly stood up and Eren gasped for air. His eyes stayed fixated on Annie's large ass and he noticed all the saliva and sweat that came off his face and stayed on her behind. (Picture 3)

“What the hell are you doing to him!” Mikasa yelled at Annie.

“Relax Mikasa, this is what he wanted. I was just showing him some different fighting techniques.” She replied calmly and approached Mikasa. Eren brought his head up and looked at the two girls arguing.

“I’d like to see you try to use those techniques on me.” Mikasa snapped back. Mikasa and Eren grew up together in the same household so she was very protective of Eren. Especially when it concerned other girls. Annie brought her hands up into a fighting position.

“What's wrong? A little jealous of how close Eren and I were getting?” she said provokingly.

Mikasa's face turned boiling red. Eren knew he had to intervene before a fight broke out.

“Mikasa it’s okay really! Annie is just trying to help me! She was showing me different fighting techniques and you came at a bad time!” he explained.

Annie lowered her fists and nodded in confirmation. Mikasa listened to Eren and backed off but kept her eyes locked on Annie.

“I’ll see you later Eren.” Annie said and wandered off.

“What was that all about?” Mikasa asked Eren.

“Just don’t worry about it. It’s like I said; she was showing me some different fighting techniques, that’s all. You don’t always have to rush to my protection Mikasa!” Eren lashed out.

“I'm sorry,” Mikasa replied, staring at Annie walking in the distance, “but there’s something about that girl that I don’t trust.”
Attached Images
File Type: gif an1.gif (2.00 MB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg anthis.jpg (115.2 KB, 260 views)
File Type: jpeg an3.jpeg (79.7 KB, 176 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Coonermcgrooger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-21, 21:36
Points: 1,351, Level: 14 Points: 1,351, Level: 14 Points: 1,351, Level: 14
Last Achievements

Default Re: AOT Annie's Special Training

Oh my God! Finally, finally someone write a good story about wrestling domination with Attack on titan characters! I think Annie's character was created for such femdom stuff.
Thank you so much for your work friend! Already can't wait to see how Annie will show Eren some other techniques.
Please continue and keep moving forward
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scissorfan2020 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-21, 05:27
Points: 5,497, Level: 31 Points: 5,497, Level: 31 Points: 5,497, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Post #02 - Annie's Special Training

#02 - Annie's Special Training

Later that night...

While the other trainees were asleep, Eren snuck out of his barracks and went to go find Annie in the mess hall. He couldn’t get his mind off of her all day after their short training session and replayed their fight a thousand times in his head. He had no idea what this “special training” had entailed but he was excited to train with her nevertheless.

The trainees weren’t allowed to be out late so he made sure to be as quiet as he could and took his time to sneak through the camp. Now and then he would stop and look around to make sure he wasn’t being followed. Once he arrived at the mess hall, he peeked through the door and saw Annie sitting alone, facing away from the door.

“I was starting to think you were too scared to show up.” Annie said, making it aware that she knew Eren was there.

“I had to take it slow to avoid being caught.” Eren replied as he entered the room.

Annie turned around to face him and they locked eyes. She was wearing a white crop top, jeans, and black boots. The crop top revealed her nicely-sculpted abs and luscious breasts that were both typically hidden underneath her hoodie. Picture 1

“Your stalker didn’t follow you here, did she?” Annie asked, referring to Mikasa.

“No, nobody did, I made sure of it.” Eren replied.

“What’s the deal with you two anyway? Are you guys dating or something?” She continued.

Eren blushed and exclaimed, “What!? No!!! We’ve just been friends for a very long time. That’s all we are. Friends.”

Annie smirked at how worked up Eren was getting over the question. “Come on then, let’s get on with it.” Annie said as she stood up and started to walk toward the back of the mess hall.

Eren followed close behind her and stared at her ass swaying back and forth in the tight jeans. It was his first time seeing her without the mini skirt on.

“Where are we going?” Eren asked.

“To a room where nobody will find us.” She replied, seemingly annoyed he would ask such a stupid question.

They approached a room and Annie peeked in and saw that the room was empty.

"This will do," she said as she held the door open for Eren. He walked in and Annie followed, shutting the door as she entered.

“So. You ready for your special training?” she asked.

“About that,” Eren said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. “Can you take it easier on me this time? I can’t learn the moves if I’m in too much pain.” He explained.

He had no idea what Annie had in store for him but he was eager to learn some more techniques, and possibly end up back under her butt if it came to that. He just didn't want it to be so painful.

“In the battlefield, your enemies won’t take it easier on you, so neither will I.” Annie responded and took up her fighting stance.

“Fair enough.” Eren accepted her reasoning although it wasn’t exactly what he wanted to hear.

She continued, “If you’re in too much pain then you need to fight harder. Now come at me.”

Eren was hesitant at first but then he threw up his fists and charged at her. He tackled her to the ground and was surprised by how easily she went down. It was his first time being in a dominant position, or so he thought.

He attempted to grab her hands and pin her down just as she had done to him earlier in the day but Annie was too quick. She countered this by pushing Erens arm out and swinging her right leg on the back of his neck. She pulled his other arm toward her so that it was cradled between her two breasts and used her left leg to lock in her right leg. She squeezed both of her legs and the force from her thigh was enough to cut off circulation around Erens neck. Eren grimaced in pain and desperately rolled around, attempting to get out.

“You fight too angry Eren, it makes you predictable and susceptible to being countered.” She lectured as she glared down at him. “This pin is called a triangle chokehold. It’s useful for when your opponent recklessly takes you down to the ground and doesn’t have a clue of what they’re doing.”

Eren attempted to stand but Annie rolled him back over to the side without losing the chokehold. She then continued to lecture him.

“If you want to submit, tap on my thigh three times. Or if you want, I can just knock you out now and end training early. That would be a shame though. I have so much more to show you.”

Eren knew that trying to escape was futile and he was quickly running out of oxygen so he listened and tapped the side of Annie's thigh three times. She released the hold and Eren rolled over onto his back.

“You sure do know how to use your legs.” Eren commented, attempting to catch his breath.

“They’re one of my strongest assets so yes, I use them as much as I can. Now get up and actually TRY to fight me this time.” Annie replied.

“I was trying!” Eren tried to convincing her.

“It doesn’t seem like it. Maybe you are just that weak.” she taunted.

Annie got back into her fighting stance and beckoned him over.

“Don’t underestimate me!” Eren yelled, determined to earn her respect. He clenched his fists and charged at her full speed.

He attempted to lunge at her again, but Annie dodged at the last second and grabbed Erens arm and head just as she had done during combat training. She tripped him using his momentum against him and Eren came crashing down with Annie securing a side mount headlock on top of him. Eren tried pushing her arm up over his face but it was stuck under his chin. Just like that Eren was trapped again.

“Are you really going to let a fragile little girl beat you like this?” She teased.

All Eren could focus on was Annie's soft breast pushing against the side of his face. Annie increased the pressure which caused a tight pain in Erens neck and caused his face to sink deeper into the side of her boob.

Having this beautiful blonde's boob in his face started to get Eren aroused but he continued to try to fight his way out of the hold. Annie smirked as she watched him squirm underneath her. She finally released the pressure and threw herself on top of him, pinning his arms down. Eren could only hope that she didn’t see his growing erection while changing positions.
She used the same move from earlier in the day and got Eren in a grapevine pin. Her boobs hovered right over Erens face and it was getting harder for Eren to conceal his boner.

“This is the second time I’ve gotten you in this pin today. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you enjoy being in this position.” she said with a mischievous grin.

Eren was once again surprised by her change in tone. It was rare to see Annie without a cold, angry, look on her face. Trapped in her blue eyes, he didn’t notice Annie sliding herself lower down Erens body.

Eventually, he felt Annie's crotch rub against his erection. He knew at this point that he had been discovered. He expected Annie to be furious, but instead, she let out a soft, sadistic giggle.

“I see you seem to be enjoying this.” She said with a small grin.

Erens face turned red and he couldn’t think of anything to say. Annie brought her chest back up so that her breasts were hovering right over Erens face.

“What’s the reason you met me here tonight again Eren?” she questioned as she started to brush her nipples against the tip of Erens nose.

Erens boner grew larger and started to push up underneath Annie's ass. Annie blushed and moved the hair out of her face while waiting for his reply.

“For…….special…training…” Eren muttered, mesmerized by her boobs rubbing across his face.

“Oh that’s right,” she said in a calm, soothing tone, “Let me show you some of my special pinning techniques then.”

She moved both of her arms underneath Erens head and squeezed her luscious breasts into his face.

“Here’s a special hold I think you’ll enjoy, it’s called the breast smother. Perfect for horny boys like you,” she said.

She was right, Eren did enjoy it. He enjoyed it up until he realized he was really being smothered and then tried bucking her off him to avoid passing out. She was too strong though and he felt himself sinking deeper between her juicy breasts. Luckily for Eren, he was able to get a few small breaths in because of the fabric from her crop top.

Realizing this, Annie sat back up and raised her crop top exposing her nicely shaped breasts. Eren’s eyes lit up as he saw her two small nipples come plummeting back down onto his face. She put her arms on the back of his head again and squeezed him into her bare tits.

Eren couldn’t find any space for air between her warm flesh, and she was squeezing too tight for him to turn his head. He relished his time in between her boobs but he knew it couldn’t last much longer with him remaining conscious. He tapped Annie’s thigh three times. She released the hold, let her crop top fall back down, and sat her ass right on top of Erens now raging boner.

She looked up into the air and tapped her chin. “Hmmm… what other pin can I show you? I know! Let’s see how long you last in a reverse headscissors.” She giggled.

Without hesitation, she flipped herself around and placed her thighs around Erens head. She grabbed a chunk of Erens hair and pulled his head right up to her ass. It was apparent to him now that Annie was toying around with him but there was nothing he could do to stop her. This little girl had him completely at her mercy.

She clamped her thighs together and Erin moaned in pain. The pain was instant and unbearable. He tapped Annie's ass almost immediately.

“Hm. Not that long apparently. You didn’t even try escaping that time.” she said.

She changed up the hold by bringing her calf to the back of Erens head and locked it in with her other leg. She squeezed her python-like legs and Erens nose went straight into her crotch. Now he couldn’t breathe because his face was being smothered by her ass AND he was in an immense amount of pain with her thighs squeezing the sides of his head.

Eren pawed helplessly at her thighs, and then at her ass, desperately trying to unsmother himself.

“I think you’re having too much fun,” Annie said as she poked at Erens boner.

He would’ve enjoyed it a lot more if not for the pressure from her thighs constricting his head and the fact that he was struggling to breathe.

“Here’s a special pinning technique that works especially well on men.” He heard Annie say.

Just seconds later he felt a powerful grip on his balls. Eren groaned in pain but his groans were muffled by Annie's ass.

“You need to learn how to resist this kind of strangling if you want to be a strong soldier.” she teased as she squeezed her hand and peeked down at her victim swallowed in her ass. Picture 2

Eren frantically slapped her thighs to signify he was giving up, but Annie wasn’t letting go. His slaps eventually started slowing down and he could feel himself slipping away. Finally.. .as he was on the verge of passing out, she relieved the pressure from her legs but kept her grip on Erens balls.

“Please Annie… let go…” Eren muttered out, coming back to it.

“Aww, that’s not something a big strong soldier would say,” She taunted.

Then she alternated to squeezing with her legs and releasing her grip of his balls. She tortured Eren for what felt like half an hour, until she finally decided that he had had enough and sat up on Erens chest.

She looked at her defeated foe over her shoulder and said, “I’m getting tired. I think you’ve learned enough for today.”

Eren breathed a sigh of relief as he was absolutely exhausted and had excruciating pain in his head, neck and balls. She peeked down at the bulge in his pants and looked back at him.

“Now to take care of this titan in your pants.” She said with an evil grin.

She plopped her big ass onto Erens face and he felt a hand slide into his pants. She slowly rubbed her hand up and down Erens cock. Eren grabbed the jeans covering her ass and started to gyrate his hips wanting to cum now more than ever. Suddenly, the hand exited from his pants and Annie sat up and looked back at him over her shoulder.

“Kiss it.” She commanded, glaring at him with her sharp blue eyes.

Eren proceeded to kiss the cotton of her jeans that concealed her ass cheeks, first starting with her left ass cheek and then making his way to the right. As he was kissing her round ass, he could hear Annie's sadistic giggle on top of him. She rested her ass back on Erens face and he felt his pants slip down to his knees. He then felt her hand wrap around his dick and she started stroking it up and down. After only a couple of strokes, Eren shot his load into the air uncontrollably.

Annie laughed maniacally as his cum shot into the air and exclaimed, "That was quick! I see we have something else to train on." Picture 3

She stood up and Eren stared at her ass silently. He wasn't sure what to make of his emotions at the moment. He felt a combination of joy, embarrassment, and relief. Joy of being dominated by this beautiful blonde girl, embarrassment that such a small foe was able to absolutely control him, and relief because it was finally over. Annie turned around and looked down at Eren's beet-red face. She fixed her hair and composed herself after letting out a few more giggles. She then threw her boot on top of Erens chest and looked down at him sternly.

“We’ll continue your special training tomorrow night. Don’t keep me waiting again.” she demanded and then gave him a small grin.

She walked out of the room and left Eren laying there covered in his semen. His head was pounding and he had to take some time to contemplate everything that had just happened.

There were only two things that he was sure of. He would be back tomorrow night, and there is no way he could let Mikasa find out about this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg annn.jpg (363.8 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg an5.jpg (470.1 KB, 232 views)
File Type: gif anlaugh.gif (1.75 MB, 63 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Coonermcgrooger For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-21, 20:28
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: AOT Annie's Special Training

post approved

Tags
anime, attack on titan, facesitting, femdom, headscissors, smothering, training