Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Aug-20, 21:56
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts
Default Re: Kira

So true.
The Following User Says Thank You to bizyz For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-20, 22:14
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Nobody [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There is no shortage of white knights and simps in this community. If you post anything that is not 100% effusive praise, they will come out of the woodwork to defend the honor of m'lady, at least in my experience.
#husbymaterial
Old 21-Aug-20, 22:32
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
#husbymaterial
Awwww, shucks! I never knew you had such feelings for me!
Attached Images
File Type: gif Smooches.gif (284.8 KB, 7 views)
Old 21-Aug-20, 22:52
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

I'd say maybe we could let up on @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] at this point. He's a long time, valued member of this forum who has made many contributions to the industry. I don't agree with his take on this particular issue either, but I'd hate for him to feel so ostracized over this that he doesn't want anything to do with this stuff anymore.

Walk it off Killer!
The Following User Says Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-20, 23:43
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is the biggest load of white knight syndrome BS that I have ever read! What she posted was a personal attack meant to demonize her accuser and make him seem like a lesser person to members of this forum.

The OP took the high road on his review of the session with her emphasizing both the positive and the negatives of his experience, giving prospective future clients some information of what to consider when booking a session with this provider. To be honest it was a well balanced review. The person he reviewed did the opposite (which says more about her the him) and it had the desired outcome she was looking for a white knight immediately jumped to her defense and attacked the OP.

If you notice the only people not receiving any thanks for their comments in this thread are you and her, that alone should cause you to take a step back and look at this from a different perspective.
Counting "likes" is not something adults in my circle do. You're certainly welcome to be self-congratulatory on that basis, but that's not a metric for me. You have the privilege of determining the value of your position however you wish, of course. You can criticize a position however you wish, but my choice would be to put it on the merits, not on crowd appeal.

It's OK for us to value different things.

Again, my position is rooted in fair play. One guy anonymously directed shade toward 2 different businesses at no risk to himself. By his calculation, he lost $250 of actual value. Do you think his OPs about Kira and then about SG did equivalent damage? More? Less? 0? I'm not actually seeking an answer - I'm just giving readers a question to consider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd say maybe we could let up on @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] at this point. He's a long time, valued member of this forum who has made many contributions to the industry. I don't agree with his take on this particular issue either, but I'd hate for him to feel so ostracized over this that he doesn't want anything to do with this stuff anymore.

Walk it off Killer!
LOL! I appreciate the kind words, but don't worry about it, man. I'm old and unflappable. Twenty-plus years in the industry, anyone who knows me knows that I'd never betray anything told to me in confidence and that customer and model privacy are sacrosanct. I consider anything said during a session to be privileged, but not everyone has that same standard.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-20, 01:50
Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

I base my opinions on known facts I can verify. Session wrestlers are not gods or goddesses. That is your kink, and I don’t kink shame, but I also don’t consent to be a part of your kink.

Session wrestlers are people that offer a service for payment. The service is wrestling or any of the other listed services. Most session girls/ladies put a lot of time taking care of themselves physically, and it takes a lot of dedication. It’s also one of the few places you can get someone you consider attractive (or not your choice) to beat the crap out of you or compact your head without using a bench vice. The service is worth whatever you are willing to pay.

After reading OP’s other reviews and what others have said about Kira combined with how they posted on here, I have made a judgment for myself and myself alone. Since there are not many verifiable facts, I won't take a side publicly.

However, sharing personal details of people, especially obtained during a professional meeting is below the board. That is in no way condonable.

My rules
Communication is a two-way street.
In my initial e-mail,
I include the city I am inquiring about, even if it’s their primary location.
The date I would like to meet, I leave the time open to see what's available.
I include my height and weight
Any details I feel like they should know. (previous injury, sprain, etc.)
What I want in the session
What I don’t want in the session
What I would like them to wear
Who I have sessioned with previously
If I would like to record or not the session for a personal record.

Sprinkle polite banter in the mail.

If I don’t get a reply, I may resend in a few days or a week. The ladies are busy, and their e-mail box is probably overwhelmed with both genuine requests and other things.

If I don’t get a reply after the second mail, either they are not interested, or my e-mail went to spam, and any future e-mails would also go to spam, so I stop. I hate wasting anyone's time, especially mine.

Their return mail should accept or deny. I’ve not had the latter, but results may vary.
Contain any rules and rules like “don’t stay in the same hotel I do” should provide the hotel, so I don’t have to consult Miss Cleo if I want to continue.
If they consent to my request or which ones they don’t like doing. (My username should provide the clue)
The price of the session
Any required deposit and where to send it
Current times of availability
Any other information they think I need

If I agree, I pay the deposit and receive the time slot. We have negotiated the professional meeting, and nothing should be a surprise—other then unanticipated events like a worldwide pandemic. *sigh*
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to outcold For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-20, 04:22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by outcold [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
However, sharing personal details of people, especially obtained during a professional meeting is below the board. That is in no way condonable.
By definition, no detail is personal without context.
Old 22-Aug-20, 20:12
Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
By definition, no detail is personal without context.
Well then let's break down the context. Personally identifiable information (PII) is any data that could potentially identify a specific individual. Any information that can be used to distinguish one person from another and can be used for deanonymizing previously anonymous data can be considered PII.

Protected health information (PHI) is any information about health status, provision of health care, or payment for health care can be linked to a specific individual.

Well looks like someones real name and medical of mental health condition applies. Which is why Zweig prohibits these in the rules which everyone agreed to comply with by using this forum. Usage imply s consent to the rules.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to outcold For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 01:45
Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38 Points: 8,234, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

None of us were there, so it's insane for any of us to cast judgment on what really happened. However, let's recap:

Bob depicts Kira as overly-talkative, unprofessional, wasteful of his time, and overly expensive, yet skilled in scissoring
Kira depicts Bob as deceptive, sex-seeking, bi-polar, and lacking communication

Bob's review comes off as rational, as it makes sure to list positives about Kira
Kira's is angrily-written, accusatory, and only lists negatives about Bob

Bob admits he did not communicate well enough and that was his fault.
Kira does not admit anything negative she did in the session (wine, cigarettes, and more money mid-session...?)

Bob is now at risk of never getting another session from any session wrestler if Kira decides to spread the word about him being bi-polar and likely to write bad reviews.
Kira is at risk of losing potential clients if they read Bob's negative review.

There's probably a bit of truth in both of their stories. But the bottom line is this -- Kira might be great for what it is you want her to do. So go for her if you like her. Just be aware that there's a possibility that what happened to Bob might happen to you -- so be VERY clear up front what it is you want, and if she strays from the interests she agreed to do for you in the session, speak up.

Which, if you might recall, is exactly what Bob advised in his review.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mark.johnson21 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 02:25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by outcold [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well looks like someones real name and medical of mental health condition applies.
Looking at Kira's original post I don't actually see any of that. On its own, simply saying someone is or seems bipolar and is divorced doesn't come close to being something another session lady could use to identify him. Zweig stated he removed something, I don't remember seeing his full name in her post when I read it at the time but if she did include it that's obviously completely unacceptable. Assuming it was less than that though, I still don't have a problem with the substance of her post. I felt like her going into a bit of detail, while not saying I think the way she did it was ideal, was helpful in explaining how things happened in their session as they did. I think if someone reads both posts with an open mind they could genuinely see how Kira felt the way op characterized the way the session went was unfair to her.

Tags
awesome, catball, headscissors, kira, male champion, male vs female fight, maledom man wins, rolling around, scissorhold, session review, suplex