Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 26-Sep-20, 06:31
Banned
Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17 Points: 1,842, Level: 17
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

A woman charges as much as she thinks she's gonna get for access to her body. If she's wrong, she won't get it, but if she's right, she will get it, and you're wrong for complaining about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Backdoorman For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-20, 06:52
Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk4140 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sheena is $440 per hour
Amalea Siciliano starts at $530 per hour
Victorious (Los Angeles) wants $700 per hour [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Since when did Sheena start charging $440/hour? I guess I was lucky to pay only €300. That was like two years ago.

Anyway, anything over $400 is too much, but there are always some lonely or desperate clients who would pay whatever the girl asks.

There's a lot of girls who still charge between 250 and 400 dollars. You'll have to be a real superstar in MMA or martial arts to charge more than that.

Last edited by Freeman20; 26-Sep-20 at 07:10.
Old 26-Sep-20, 07:35
Points: 3,483, Level: 24 Points: 3,483, Level: 24 Points: 3,483, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I was thinking the same thing made me stop doing session because alot of these women are just being plain greedy... anything over 350$ a hour is just too much
Old 26-Sep-20, 16:52
Points: 6,091, Level: 33 Points: 6,091, Level: 33 Points: 6,091, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This is a result of too many men willing to pay for pictures and short clips. Women don't need to offer irl sessions to generate a consistent income. So they require a substantial fee for those who only want in person action.
The Following User Says Thank You to flyinemo For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-20, 17:22
Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

when some of these girls with barely any skills and experience ask to be paid more than some other woman that really work hard every session and earn respect is the only thing that piss me off but whatever it's you guys's fault for feeding the pig
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacklio For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-20, 17:47
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
when some of these girls with barely any skills and experience ask to be paid more than some other woman that really work hard every session and earn respect is the only thing that piss me off but whatever it's you guys's fault for feeding the pig
There's something to be said for this. Specifically, I've noticed the more skilled at wrestling a woman is, generally speaking, the less she tends to charge. All of my cheapest sessions (that is, $250-$300 / hr) were with trained martial artists.

$350 and up generally was for dommes, who didn't have martial arts training.

Certainly, a couple fall out of this pattern but they are the exception.

It really should be the other way around. But as I have found, a lot of the ones with martial arts training are extremely humble and perhaps not as egotistical which translates into slightly smaller fees.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-20, 17:49
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

so bitter. if you have more money than time, spend $400 instead of $300 on a quality session, realize she'll probably be happier and give you a better experience. if you have more time than money, save up and do fewer sessions, but make them count. I'd rather do one Arekah/Sheena/whoever session than two sessions with the type of average provider some of you are referring to.

there's just no point in making blanket statements "if a woman is charging over $400, it's absolutely crazy, even Bill Gates would never pay that much." I know it's hyperbole, but Microsoft probably pays that much or more for a daily 30-minute progress meeting for *one* software team. If you have more money than time, you'd probably rather pay somewhat more and limit the probability of a bad experience because your time is also valuable.

and Sheena could charge a lot more than $440 if she wanted to. if people like Megan Jones are charging $400 or more, regardless of how you feel about her, then $440 is a steal for Sheena. She's not just a session girl, but a true athlete, on a level unmatched by 99% of other session girls.

the reality is, a lot of these girls, even at the top, constantly get no-showed, have to cover all their own travel expenses, get emailed by guys who refuse to send deposits, and they have no idea who's coming through that door. They're taking on a lot of risk.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-20, 23:40
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Well I don’t pay at all since I have a girlfriend doing what I like.

But in general: there are 2 different inflations:
One for the cheap shit which might be something around 3% p.a.
And one for the quality and cool stuff like good watches, exclusive hotels/travels, private medical health care, good lawyers, well placed apartments... also female wrestlers.

This second inflation might be ca 10% p.a.

Less and less people can match financial requirements of this inflation for the good stuff since salary is normally going up with inflation for the crappy shit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-20, 21:33
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Does anyone here actually know ''what started the rate?''
The rate is not the price of the session, it was originally set up to help pay for the costs of hotel and travel for the female wrestler. This was to help build the wrestling community. But when the session wrestler was in her own home town and the cost of travel and hotel was eliminated, the savings were supposed to be past onto the customer. This was however taking away from everyone as new girls kept coming into the scene telling each other ''you can charge what you like, the men will actually pay it''
Here is the truth, and the sad news behind it is that 95 percent of men that would pay for a session cant afford even 300 dollars.
Session wrestling has turned into a even for the rich. I hate to say it.

And the funny thing is, I am not even a customer of session wrestling,lol but even I know this.
So in my opinion, if a woman travels to your city and has travel and hotel expenses then yes perhaps 300 dollars is fair. But if she lives close to a hotel your staying at. Then it should be half price. And I am not saying this for me, I am saying this for you guys.
And if you are a session wrestler reading this. This works for you too.
Pricing yourself out of the market does not bring the fans to you.

And yes I have been around the female wrestling world since the late 80s. I hope my opinion is valid.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gutpunch For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-20, 21:59
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Totally true.
A man who can pay more than 300 USD for one session without it is hurting him is a privileged man.
As I wrote, after a time maybe between 1960s and 1990s the „good things“ becomes more and more unplayable for most people.
The only different is that it’s technical way better possible to produce still enough quantity of cheap shit for the mass, compared to the hungry 1930s for example.

For one ounce of gold you can buy a pretty ok quality dress for a man. That hasn’t change a lot for decades of years. But income measured in gold has been on the way down long time for the most people in western countries....just to give an example for „good stuff“

Well why prices for sessions are like the good stuff on the way up so much? Well, we are more people in the world than 20 years ago and way more people thinking it is ok to live out this fetish. So, based on math, there will be still enough men paying the high prices and way not everyone is here at this plattform.

Last edited by Johnnax; 27-Sep-20 at 22:13.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread